Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50258 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2006, 12:23:53 PM »

I think people should have the right to f**k themselves up.  I do not care. 

A consenting, informed adult - yes.  A kid - no.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #351 on: October 07, 2006, 12:27:04 PM »
A consenting, informed adult - yes.  A kid - no.

What does it matter?

Anyone who uses without knowledge is an idiot and deserves whatever they get, regardless of age.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #352 on: October 07, 2006, 12:37:53 PM »
What does it matter?

Anyone who uses without knowledge is an idiot and deserves whatever they get, regardless of age.

Some benevolence might suit His Majesty.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: October 07, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »
Some benevolence might suit His Majesty.

They had a choice to use drugs or not.  Why fault the person selling them?  If they are dumb enough to buy and use them, then they deserve whatever happens to them.

They should take responsibility for their actions.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »
What does it matter?

most moronic statement in the history of getbig.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2006, 12:51:45 PM »
They had a choice to use drugs or not.  Why fault the person selling them?  If they are dumb enough to buy and use them, then they deserve whatever happens to them.

They should take responsibility for their actions.

when I was a child I acted like a child.....

if you think for one minute that the average teen ager thinks about the consequences of his or her actions when it comes to roids your an idiot.

God, I'm glad I never did them but I'm even gladder I don't play the whole "holier than thou" shit like you and some others do....especially here.  It shows your maturity level.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: October 07, 2006, 01:13:26 PM »
when I was a child I acted like a child.....

if you think for one minute that the average teen ager thinks about the consequences of his or her actions when it comes to roids your an idiot.

God, I'm glad I never did them but I'm even gladder I don't play the whole "holier than thou" shit like you and some others do....especially here.  It shows your maturity level.

Im playing the Natural Selection shit.  We salute the improvement of the human genome
by honoring those who remove themselves from it.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #357 on: October 07, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
hey ta...since you are natural what is your opinion of skip la cour?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 07, 2006, 04:11:14 PM »
hey ta...since you are natural what is your opinion of skip la cour?

Overdosed on Prohormones. 

Here is a true story.   4 years ago I talked to Dave Palumbo on instant messenger, his name shares his moniker on here.......

He said Skip LaCour was buying growth hormone and said it in a very rude way.  He would not come off of it either.

Now I am skeptical about him saying all of that, but Dave used to or still does deal in Growth Hormone so he may have had some inside knowledge.

I have no idea about the truth of all of that one way or the other.

Skip is thick boned and very narrow.  HE is more illusion than anything.  His short,thick,narrow bones and short muscle bellies filled out easy as those types tend to do so.

Either way, the man works hard and is pretty miserable given the diets I have seen.  Very miserable unnecessarily.  No idea why he chooses to do that to himself and make it so difficult.  He barely eats whole meals and his idea of cheating is using ketchup.

You also have to understand,assuming he is indeed natural, that he is in his 40s. Natural bodybuilders look their absolute best in their mid 30s to early 40s.  So what you are seeing is the best La Cour will ever be.

Natural bodybuilding is interesting in that age is more so on your side it seems then with the drugged version.     

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: October 07, 2006, 04:31:52 PM »
Im playing the Natural Selection shit.  We salute the improvement of the human genome
by honoring those who remove themselves from it.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

nice cop out moron.  Natural selection should never even enter this equation.  Your imperialistic attitude towards everyone else is tiresome to say the least.
nasser=piece of shit

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: October 07, 2006, 07:22:22 PM »
Overdosed on Prohormones. 

Here is a true story.   4 years ago I talked to Dave Palumbo on instant messenger, his name shares his moniker on here.......

He said Skip LaCour was buying growth hormone and said it in a very rude way.  He would not come off of it either.

Now I am skeptical about him saying all of that, but Dave used to or still does deal in Growth Hormone so he may have had some inside knowledge.

I have no idea about the truth of all of that one way or the other.

Skip is thick boned and very narrow.  HE is more illusion than anything.  His short,thick,narrow bones and short muscle bellies filled out easy as those types tend to do so.

Either way, the man works hard and is pretty miserable given the diets I have seen.  Very miserable unnecessarily.  No idea why he chooses to do that to himself and make it so difficult.  He barely eats whole meals and his idea of cheating is using ketchup.

You also have to understand,assuming he is indeed natural, that he is in his 40s. Natural bodybuilders look their absolute best in their mid 30s to early 40s.  So what you are seeing is the best La Cour will ever be.

Natural bodybuilding is interesting in that age is more so on your side it seems then with the drugged version.     

i dont know why palumbo would be telling you that skip buys hgh...was he saying that skip was actually buying if from him...or did he just say he thinks skip uses gh...either way i wouldnt think to much of what palumbo has to say on this issue.

like i said i truely believe that he is natural... i would like to see a picture of any natural guy who carries skips thickness and at the same time can get on stage bone dry with that same level of conditioning...i'm sure there is none.

adonis skip is someone you or any other natural guy should admire and strive to be like...as far as his knowledge of nutrtion, especially dialing it in for a show, you should take in what he has to say because the guy knows his stuff...he diets hard and strict because thats what is needed to achieve what he has...you are supposed to suffer when getting ready for a show...and it also doesnt mean that he is suffering off season...some guys like to eat clean year round...and he does have cheat days where he eats whatever he wants.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2006, 01:43:41 AM »
ALL things are possible to him who believes.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2006, 02:21:32 AM »
Religious freaks like this will always say pray, and then when it doesn't work, God work in mysterious ways. There is no way to argue with them, they have to win or they couldnt' function in life. They don't have a true understanding of God, just some fairy tale version of him that they contrive to help them deal with their mental weaknesses.

Hahaha, LOL@"when it doesn't work". You're so mind-bogglingly dumb kid, that my message was completely lost upon your puny brain. You're just another unjustifiably conceited kid, a loser really who expects God to be his own personal fairy godmother. If you have no faith, what are you? You have nothing, and are nothing, not until you man up and stop acting like some lil' brat anyway. Again, human beings cannot hope to interpret all that the Lord does as God is on an infinitely higher plane than all o' us...that is why He Is Lord and we are but mere mortal men. The creation will never be a match for the Creator. Now as for an understanding of God, no finite mortal can possibly hope to comprehend the full depth and breadth of God but the Bible, the inspired Word of God, is a tremendous place to start. I suggest you pick up a copy and commence your education in life.
Team Goodrum!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2006, 02:25:34 AM »
ALL things are possible to him who believes.

As someone who does happen to have god in my life, I surely think that the 'creator' has much better things to do with his time than empower his 'creation' to be over 210lbs, drug free, and <5% bodyfat.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2006, 02:43:27 AM »
Dont bring god into this , hes the biggest juicer out and is far from natural

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2006, 09:24:03 AM »
Dont bring god into this , hes the biggest juicer out and is far from natural

I don't know about God but his son was all natty....Although he did use a bit of clen/t3 and tons of DNP...

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2006, 10:20:34 AM »

Hahaha, LOL@"when it doesn't work". You're so mind-bogglingly dumb kid, that my message was completely lost upon your puny brain. You're just another unjustifiably conceited kid, a loser really who expects God to be his own personal fairy godmother. If you have no faith, what are you? You have nothing, and are nothing, not until you man up and stop acting like some lil' brat anyway. Again, human beings cannot hope to interpret all that the Lord does as God is on an infinitely higher plane than all o' us...that is why He Is Lord and we are but mere mortal men. The creation will never be a match for the Creator. Now as for an understanding of God, no finite mortal can possibly hope to comprehend the full depth and breadth of God but the Bible, the inspired Word of God, is a tremendous place to start. I suggest you pick up a copy and commence your education in life.
Or maybe god's "actions" don't make sense for the most logical reason, god is fiction. I'm all for believing in your own abilities and surpassing what you thought possible, but the judeo-christian god is just like every other god through out history, a man made myth. The only person who empowers anyone to accomplish something great is yourself.
I min/max my physique

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: October 10, 2006, 01:40:21 AM »
Hahahaha, sadly you have been deceived by your master the devil. Brutal ignorance of fact & logic on your part; you'd best wake up & open yer eyes kid or face the fire.
Team Goodrum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #368 on: October 10, 2006, 06:39:53 AM »
Hahahaha, sadly you have been deceived by your master the devil. Brutal ignorance of fact & logic on your part; you'd best wake up & open yer eyes kid or face the fire.

Apologies TA.  I thought you were the Getbigger most in need of electroshock therapy.  I stand corrected.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 10, 2006, 07:20:03 AM »
People are just going to have to face the fact of truth that they are FATTER than they think they are. Much Much Much fatter.

Luckily we dont live by your standards, you are ripped to the bullshit but also took one of many paths to looking good. these days standards are so low, 15-20% can look reasonable, if you say otherwise then you are so one-sided, so biased that i respect you nil. And i know respect is what you're looking for.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2006, 05:35:28 AM »
Apologies TA.  I thought you were the Getbigger most in need of electroshock therapy.  I stand corrected.

Embrace the truth ya fool!

http://keyofdavid.com
Team Goodrum!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2006, 07:23:34 AM »
according to vince g this guy...i couldnt tell u his name...is the most dominant natural...and he is considered to be the ronnie coleman of natural bodybuilding...lol

are you kidding? he is dry (from water depletion) and cut (but anyone can get cut). he is not dominate, hes good but nothing crazy or anything, my dad would destroy this guy in a comp and he doesnt even diet and is 61
A

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:26 AM »
So tell me what evidence there is in support of the Jewish god that there isn't for Krishna, Zeus, Thor or Amon-Ra
I min/max my physique

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
are you kidding? he is dry (from water depletion) and cut (but anyone can get cut). he is not dominate, hes good but nothing crazy or anything, my dad would destroy this guy in a comp and he doesnt even diet and is 61

dw there is alot more to get on stage ripped than simply cutting your water.

as far as skip goes i never said he was great...but compare him to these other natural guys and show me a pic of anyone of them who compares to skip as far as   his combination of thickness and conditioning... i have seen him on 2 occasions in person at the team universe looking absolutely shredded and bone dry...impressive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2006, 11:39:39 AM »
So tell me what evidence there is in support of the Jewish god that there isn't for Krishna, Zeus, Thor or Amon-Ra

Don't be disrespecting Thor fool!  Brutal ignorance of fact & logic on your part; you'd best wake up & open yer eyes kid or face the hammer.