Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1490421 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #2075 on: October 27, 2021, 04:03:02 PM »
sick, did you order the southwestern chicken wrap Its soooo good
I like  catching Canadian Tire when they have those absurd 65% off sales--some good finds

I go more for butter tarts than chicken wraps.

I’m also very careful with my Canadian Tire money. Never know when you need some spare change to spend on an Esso hockey stamp book.

Eh….

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2076 on: October 27, 2021, 04:03:21 PM »
It sounds like the 405 video is delayed until a more comfortable squat bar pad can be obtained ???

The Manta Ray attachment works great in my opinion. A towel or foam pad seem inferior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2077 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:55 PM »
Most women don't even use the pussy pad.

What is important is using whatever makes the exercise more comfortable. These pads and devices have no negative impact on the movement 405 lbs still means 405 lbs. If comfort isn't macho, who gives a shit?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2078 on: October 27, 2021, 04:07:40 PM »
Yesterday was the first time I squatted in years. I have two hernias I said everything was fine but  I actually got up 5 times last night to pass blood. But I am not making any excuses knees feel fine and legs are barely sore I just want my knee wraps I will add another plate this week and I will get 405.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2079 on: October 27, 2021, 04:09:50 PM »
WTF?

Did the soggster sell his account?

I guess the blind squirrel found the acorn today.

Not to worry, it's still me....the soggster. LOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: October 27, 2021, 04:13:04 PM »
No weights yesterday. 2 sims classes then evening live fire. Today weights and conditioning, tomorrow weights in the morning CQB in the afternoon

You still find time to workout between your political rants.....that's commendable. I never would have guessed it.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2081 on: October 27, 2021, 04:17:41 PM »
Thanks,I`m gonna try them out.....I need to be more stable.  :D

Are we talking mental stability? I could use a little more of that. I once was very stable....then I discovered Getbig and it has been all down hill ever since.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: October 27, 2021, 04:26:09 PM »
Yesterday was the first time I squatted in years. I have two hernias I said everything was fine but  I actually got up 5 times last night to pass blood. But I am not making any excuses knees feel fine and legs are barely sore I just want my knee wraps I will add another plate this week and I will get 405.

The only way the knee wraps are gonna help out with you passing blood all night long is if you stuff them up you ass.

On another note, when did the knee sleeves you were talking about become knee wraps? IMO wraps make a lot more sense for someone with badly damaged knees like yours. Not doing heavy squats at all would be even more sensible. Come on man, show everyone you haven't completely lost it and give up this self-imposed squat challenge. Do some planks...that's what on fire today.   :)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2083 on: October 27, 2021, 04:27:01 PM »

Attaboy Brian,

If your not passing blood your not training hard.

When I trained with Brian Dobson n branch for my prep I did reps while being carted of on a stretcher because it was still my set.

Your knees will hold up.

Keep pushing!

If you don’t squat your a pussy simple weight room rules.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: October 27, 2021, 04:28:19 PM »

Maybe switch to pads instead of tampons?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2085 on: October 27, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
Are we talking mental stability? I could use a little more of that. I once was very stable....then I discovered Getbig and it has been all down hill ever since.
I have no concept of what  mental stability is.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: October 27, 2021, 04:29:38 PM »
The only way the knee wraps are gonna help out with you passing blood all night long is if you stuff them up you ass.
:o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: October 27, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »

On another note, when did the knee sleeves you were talking about become knee wraps? IMO wraps make a lot more sense for someone with badly damaged knees like yours. Not doing heavy squats at all would be even more sensible. Come on man, show everyone you haven't completely lost it and give up this self-imposed squat challenge. Do some planks...that's what on fire today.   :)

My left bicep tendon is trashed anyway so may as well focus on the squats and I was getting bored with the sissy squats in the basement this is a new challenge. I ordered inzer knee sleeves not wraps. I have squatted 404 for reps before I believe I am stronger in the legs now but I am still going to be smart and slowly test that theory. I look forward to adding another plate in a few days

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2088 on: October 27, 2021, 04:32:31 PM »
My left bicep tendon is trashed anyway so may as well focus on the squats and I was getting bored with the sissy squats in the basement this is a new challenge. I ordered inzer knee sleeves not wraps. I have squatted 404 for reps before I believe I am stronger in the legs now but I am still going to be smart and slowly test that theory. I look forward to adding another plate in a few days

404 won’t do pussy, it has to be 405.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: October 27, 2021, 04:32:34 PM »
Wraps offer much more support.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2090 on: October 27, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
I have no concept of what  mental stability is.   ;D

Me neither.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2091 on: October 27, 2021, 04:43:49 PM »
Enjoying some much needed time off for a few days. No cardio and no lifting as my body is pretty beaten up.

robc you seem like a "work out every day, sometimes 2x a day" kind of guy, I am too.  When you do that I think you get used to always being in "recovery" mode from something or other and it's easy to not notice how beat up you are.  So I think it's good to have a day or two of nothing once in a while.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: October 27, 2021, 04:52:29 PM »

You must have fun house mirrors in your house.

You have twigs holding up your upper body.

315 will break you
405 will decimate you

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2093 on: October 27, 2021, 04:59:52 PM »
robc you seem like a "work out every day, sometimes 2x a day" kind of guy, I am too.  When you do that I think you get used to always being in "recovery" mode from something or other and it's easy to not notice how beat up you are.  So I think it's good to have a day or two of nothing once in a while.

Exactly. Then one day a every few months you go yeah I think I’m tired. I’m gonna take 3-4 days off and by the 3rd day I’ll be dying to workout and the fire will light itself. Its hard to do but it helps.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: October 27, 2021, 05:17:55 PM »

Ah ha, the truth is out. Bhanky, you're 40 something years old. You wrecked your body for most of your life. It was fun while it lasted, but now the party is over. The sooner you realize you can't do all the things you once did, the wiser you'll be.

If you exercise caution and wisdom today, it can go a long ways. Is it better to try to squat 405 lbs. now and maybe become a cripple. Or, is making exercise and training be a part of your life for years to come better?

Live in the moment, don't die in it. Can't imagine ever living long enough to be ancient like me?  Neither could I and yet here I am giving you shit on an internet forum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2095 on: October 27, 2021, 05:47:27 PM »

Dude wtf pass blood ? 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2096 on: October 27, 2021, 06:03:17 PM »
I’m not going to go through 84 pages. So has anybody lifted yet since the start of this thread? Personally, I’ve done a few workouts.💪

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: October 27, 2021, 06:15:24 PM »
Dude wtf pass blood ?

Well I also ate a lot as felt I needed it after squatting but yeah had to get up 5 times to shit and pass blood last night. Then had a 3 hour job interview I didn’t get today and 2 hours listening to my baby mama tell me how I should accept a shitty custody modification. Currently driving as had to move some weights from out of state after that should be home by 1am.  I can’t win in this life so yeah if something as simple as squatting 405 gets me a win I can do that just going to test the waters slowly. I mean I have a herniated disc in my lower back that X-rays crooked now as well but fuck it I am not dead yet. The world can take away a lot of things but I am taking my strength back what once was will be again

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2098 on: October 27, 2021, 06:17:22 PM »
I’m not going to go through 84 pages. So has anybody lifted yet since the start of this thread? Personally, I’ve done a few workouts.💪

We determined Brian has a monthly period cycle and bleeds out of his ass.

Oh, and his son is with CPS right now on kitty hawk.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: October 27, 2021, 06:18:52 PM »
Well I also ate a lot as felt I needed it after squatting but yeah had to get up 5 times to shit and pass blood last night. Then had a 3 hour job interview I didn’t get today and 2 hours listening to my baby mama tell me how I should accept a shitty custody modification. Currently driving as had to move some weights from out of state after that should be home by 1am.  I can’t win in this life so yeah if something as simple as squatting 405 gets me a win I can do that just going to test the waters slowly. I mean I have a herniated disc in my lower back that X-rays crooked now as well but fuck it I am not dead yet. The world can take away a lot of things but I am taking my strength back what once was will be again

She’s right you should.

Your mentally unfit to raise a child.

Also dumb fuck a 405 squat you need 8x45 lbs plates 4 on each side.