Author Topic: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!  (Read 7536 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Maddow,just another MSNBC loooooser!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:35 PM »
Here is  a clue.RATINGS ARE WHAT COUNTS in television.YOU might think all those shows suck and are idiotic,but America disagrees.The same way I think Obama is a fucking jerkoff,America disagrees.So,you might love Olberman,Maddow and the rest of those no talents,but America doesnt agree,and guess what?Thats why MSNBC is a joke,they loose money and get ZERO ratings!!!You might hate Beck and think hes an idiot,but America disagrees, and despite your ego that makes you think you are the judge of whats real news or intelligent comentary,his ratings prove it everyday as he obliterated Olberman and Maddow.

bin laden could F a sheep on national TV and it would garner higher ratings than idol.

Deal with it.  ratings do not equate to accuracy of info.  Idol outscores OReilly every night.  is idol better?  More accurate?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
bin laden could F a sheep on national TV and it would garner higher ratings than idol.

Deal with it.  ratings do not equate to accuracy of info.  Idol outscores OReilly every night.  is idol better?  More accurate?

Huh??!?  As I pointed out to "True Adonis," if people want entertainment, they tune in to Idol or their favorite sitcom or whatever strikes their fancy at any given moment.  If they want news, they'll tune into a source they like and trust.  Is that really so hard to figure out?  You're trying too hard to over-intellectualize this whole issue.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »
By that Rationale, American Idol should be considered the best thing ever to be on television since the invention.

I am sure some of the reptilian brained around here probably agree with that sentiment.

Since when did "American Idol" become a news commentary show?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »
Sure...but it was alink to a story...he's right wing, but the site isn't like the Huff. Its a clearing house. Breitbart is a little closer, but still not the same.

Billy....ur absolutely right. TA can't provide a coherent argument on anything unless its a wiki'fied cut and paste job. He throws in some ridiculous condesending babble at the end and we're expected to think he's an intellectual.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
???

America is filled with "teh stupid" if these were all the top watched shows in the United States last week.

Nielsen Top Twenty Shows by viewers for the week ending April 19, 2009:

1   AMERICAN IDOL-TUESDAY      FOX   24,378   13.8   21   1
2   AMERICAN IDOL-WEDNESDAY      FOX   24,114   14.0   22   2
3   DANCING WITH THE STARS      ABC   19,463   12.3   19   5
4   CSI      CBS   15,717   9.8   16   14
5   DANCING W/STARS RESULTS      ABC   15,239   9.6   15   19
6   TWO AND A HALF MEN      CBS   15,027   8.8   13   3
7   DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES      ABC   13,851   8.6   13   4
8   NCIS   R   CBS   13,559   8.7   14   
9   CSI: MIAMI      CBS   13,385   8.5   14   16
10   WITHOUT A TRACE      CBS   13,227   8.5   14   
11   HOUSE      FOX   12,190   7.4   11   6
12   MENTALIST, THE   R   CBS   12,183   7.7   12   
13   CSI: NY      CBS   12,141   7.8   13   
14   60 MINUTES      CBS   12,041   7.8   14   
15   SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS      CBS   11,644   6.8   12   18
16   RULES OF ENGAGEMENT      CBS   11,603   7.0   11   10
17   BONES SP-4/15 8P(S)   S   FOX   11,006   7.0   12   
18   24      FOX   10,864   6.4   10   17
19   CRIMINAL MINDS   R   CBS   10,577   6.7   10   
20   AMAZING RACE 14

This doesn't say anything about the intelligence of the American people.  It does show that people like to be entertained.  That's probably why most people watch TV. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »
Sure...but it was alink to a story...he's right wing, but the site isn't like the Huff. Its a clearing house. Breitbart is a little closer, but still not the same.

Billy....ur absolutely right. TA can't provide a coherent argument on anything unless its a wiki'fied cut and paste job. He throws in some ridiculous condesending babble at the end and we're expected to think he's an intellectual.
Sorry if I am biased towards citing facts and sources.  Clearly you would rather believe in fiction as you are stating that you have zero respect for an evidence based argument.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
This doesn't say anything about the intelligence of the American people.  It does show that people like to be entertained.  That's probably why most people watch TV. 
You mean entertained by comedians such as Glen Beck?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
No..u base ur entire arguments on wiki articles and cut and paste jobs. Thats not debate or experience or opinion...thats some childish game to stroke ur over inflated ego. Christ u dragged Washington into a debate about torture. Like that has anything to do with our current situation.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »
No..u base ur entire arguments on wiki articles and cut and paste jobs. Thats not debate or experience or opinion...thats some childish game to stroke ur over inflated ego. Christ u dragged Washington into a debate about torture. Like that has anything to do with our current situation.
Can you please prove your statement?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »
You mean entertained by comedians such as Glen Beck?

No, although Beck does provide good theater, I'm talking about comedies, action, drama, reality shows, etc.  You can no more gauge the intelligence of our people by what TV shows they watch then by what movies they see at the theater.    

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »
Can you please prove your statement?

Sure...look at ur idiotic posts on suitcase nukes and Washington and torture...cut and paste city.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2009, 01:48:15 PM »
IT does.  Sadly you have no historical understanding of the founding principles of the United States and to which the Third Ammendment of the Constitution was derived from.  This being Washington`s strong conviction against torture towards other armies and towards the citizens as was common place for the British to do under colonial rule regarding unlawful quartering of soldiers and the taking of property under the threat of torture.

This is a fundamental American Ideal that laid the foundation of our Democracy and for you to turn a blind eye to it just proves that not only do you not know the history of your country, you have no interest in it and you have no interest in preserving the ideals set forth for our republic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »
Sure...look at ur idiotic posts on suitcase nukes and Washington and torture...cut and paste city.
You do realize there is no such thing as a "suitcase Nuke" since I was able to show you that it is entirely fictitious and the stuff of fantasy.

I ask you, how else am I supposed to point out that the fabled "Suitcase Nuke" is fiction without posting researched facts that experts have disseminated in the hopes of educating the public.

Are you saying that I should obtain a Secret Clearance, go under cover in Moscow, infiltrate their defense department and obtain KGB files that state the whole thing was made up as a fright tactic and if I do not do that, nothing can be valid?

Are you really that stupid?  I realize you are not too terribly bright, but you cannot be THAT stupid.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »
Oh TA u took the bait...I knew u would because ur an idiot. First off the 3rd Amendment states

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law" So I'm sorta lost. No mention of torture there.....

I know plenty about my country, to include the Revolutionary War. If fact I did my junior thesis in college on the counter insurgency campaign in the south, during that time. I looked at what the Brits did to try and stop Francis Marion. This was long before the movie with Gibson came out. The Brits tortured and massacred US forces and the Americans did the same. Washington might have been against such things, but men like Marion where not...its war. I'm sure Washington got over it.

As for preserving our republic...I do it every day. U sit on ur ass.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »
You do realize there is no such thing as a "suitcase Nuke" since I was able to show you that it is entirely fictitious and the stuff of fantasy.

I ask you, how else am I supposed to point out that the fabled "Suitcase Nuke" is fiction without posting researched facts that experts have disseminated in the hopes of educating the public.

Are you saying that I should obtain a Secret Clearance, go under cover in Moscow, infiltrate their defense department and obtain KGB files that state the whole thing was made up as a fright tactic and if I do not do that, nothing can be valid?

Are you really that stupid?  I realize you are not too terribly bright, but you cannot be THAT stupid.

Since we're mincing words...a "secret" clearance wouldn't get u a donut...but anyway. I think we've proven beyond any doubt that while the nuke isnt the size of a shoe box, or single man portable, its very possible to smuggle in a very small nuke and detonate it. And as far as being "bright"...I don't need to cut and paste every article to make a point.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »
Oh TA u took the bait...I knew u would because ur an idiot. First off the 3rd Amendment states

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law" So I'm sorta lost. No mention of torture there.....

I know plenty about my country, to include the Revolutionary War. If fact I did my junior thesis in college on the counter insurgency campaign in the south, during that time. I looked at what the Brits did to try and stop Francis Marion. This was long before the movie with Gibson came out. The Brits tortured and massacred US forces and the Americans did the same. Washington might have been against such things, but men like Marion where not...its war. I'm sure Washington got over it.

As for preserving our republic...I do it every day. U sit on ur ass.
You need to read the Federalist papers, James Madison`s Convention notes and examine historical events which led to the creation of the 3rd amendment.  Torture being one of the influences.

The Constitution itself is simply a document of short laws with no explanation behind them.  This goes for all amendments.

You need to dig a little deeper.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 02:08:05 PM »
Since we're mincing words...a "secret" clearance wouldn't get u a donut...but anyway. I think we've proven beyond any doubt that while the nuke isnt the size of a shoe box, or single man portable, its very possible to smuggle in a very small nuke and detonate it. And as far as being "bright"...I don't need to cut and paste every article to make a point.
You have a tendency to NEVER provide verifiable sources, facts or evidence so I never really am able to take you serious as I can NEVER verify what you believe to be true.  You see the problem there?  This is simply akin to "making stuff up" which I am inclined to believe YOU do and that YOU readily champion given your disdain for citing credible sources.

Again, did you expect me to infiltrate the KGB?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »
No really I don't....ur claiming to understand what Washington ment, while having zero grasp of military history. The very same history that drove every facet of this country, at that time. Either Washington ignored the insurgency/counter insurgency campaign happening in the south, or was ok with it as long as it proiduced results. Now, having ACTUALLY studied at the War Collegs and read what men such as Washington thought on this, I can say he was happy to bottle up a few Brits in the South, even if the means were pretty damm grusome. We're dealing with the same thing here....I could care less if we torture murderous scumbags, as long as the US remains safe. You made the arguement that Washington was against such acts, yet it was ok for Marion to do much the same, in order to keep the heat off his boys as he got organized up North.

UH TA I'm sorta lost..what "facts" do u need. I posted an article that said, while a backpack nuke is not a big threat, a small nuke smuggled into this country via a shipping container, is very possible. I can't take u seriously. U have no experience with any of this. I don't make anything up. What i can do is debate without a cut and paste war going. When u talk about Iraq or Afghanistan..u saw it all on TV. I was there. When u were sitting in class on 911..others were seing it live, or reacting to it. I think we covered that yesterday.

I don't think u need to do anything with the KGB...
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »
OK TA...just for u.

http://www.brookings.edu/projects/archive/nucweapons/davyc.aspx

The Davy Crockett consisted of an XM-388 projectile launched from either a 120-millimeter (XM-28) or 155-millimeter (XM-29) recoilless rifle (the 120 millimeter version is shown above). This weapon had a maximum range of 1.24 miles (120 millimeter) to 2.49 miles (155 millimeter). The XM-388 casing (including the warhead and fin assembly) weighed 76 pounds, was 30 inches long and measured 11 inches in diameter (at its widest point).

Stockpiled W54 warheads were test fired at the Nevada Test Site on July 7 and 17, 1962, during the Little Feller II and Little Feller I shots. In Little Feller II on July 7, the warhead was suspended on cables about three feet above the ground (yield was 22 tons). In Little Feller I on July 17, a Davy Crockett was fired from a stationary 155 millimeter launcher (in tandem with simulated battlefield manuevers under Operation IVY FLATS) and detonated about 20 feet above the ground at a distance of 9,357 feet (1.7 miles) from the launch point (yield was 18 tons). This test, the last atmospheric detonation at the Nevada Test Site, was observed by Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and presidential adviser General Maxwell D. Taylor. Footage of Operation IVY FLATS was declassified by the Department of Energy on December 22, 1997.

L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »
OK TA...just for u.

http://www.brookings.edu/projects/archive/nucweapons/davyc.aspx

The Davy Crockett consisted of an XM-388 projectile launched from either a 120-millimeter (XM-28) or 155-millimeter (XM-29) recoilless rifle (the 120 millimeter version is shown above). This weapon had a maximum range of 1.24 miles (120 millimeter) to 2.49 miles (155 millimeter). The XM-388 casing (including the warhead and fin assembly) weighed 76 pounds, was 30 inches long and measured 11 inches in diameter (at its widest point).

Stockpiled W54 warheads were test fired at the Nevada Test Site on July 7 and 17, 1962, during the Little Feller II and Little Feller I shots. In Little Feller II on July 7, the warhead was suspended on cables about three feet above the ground (yield was 22 tons). In Little Feller I on July 17, a Davy Crockett was fired from a stationary 155 millimeter launcher (in tandem with simulated battlefield manuevers under Operation IVY FLATS) and detonated about 20 feet above the ground at a distance of 9,357 feet (1.7 miles) from the launch point (yield was 18 tons). This test, the last atmospheric detonation at the Nevada Test Site, was observed by Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and presidential adviser General Maxwell D. Taylor. Footage of Operation IVY FLATS was declassified by the Department of Energy on December 22, 1997.

The Davy Crockett is not a "Suitcase" Nuke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »
No really I don't....ur claiming to understand what Washington ment, while having zero grasp of military history. The very same history that drove every facet of this country, at that time. Either Washington ignored the insurgency/counter insurgency campaign happening in the south, or was ok with it as long as it proiduced results. Now, having ACTUALLY studied at the War Collegs and read what men such as Washington thought on this, I can say he was happy to bottle up a few Brits in the South, even if the means were pretty damm grusome. We're dealing with the same thing here....I could care less if we torture murderous scumbags, as long as the US remains safe. You made the arguement that Washington was against such acts, yet it was ok for Marion to do much the same, in order to keep the heat off his boys as he got organized up North.

UH TA I'm sorta lost..what "facts" do u need. I posted an article that said, while a backpack nuke is not a big threat, a small nuke smuggled into this country via a shipping container, is very possible. I can't take u seriously. U have no experience with any of this. I don't make anything up. What i can do is debate without a cut and paste war going. When u talk about Iraq or Afghanistan..u saw it all on TV. I was there. When u were sitting in class on 911..others were seing it live, or reacting to it. I think we covered that yesterday.

I don't think u need to do anything with the KGB...
Washington never engaged in torture.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
Neither did Bush!
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 02:29:52 PM »
The Davy Crockett is not a "Suitcase" Nuke.

U see that small thing on the tip of the rocket..take the fins off...the nose cone and warp the tech maybe ten years. I bet it's man portable. The back pack nuke was not the point of whatever this thread was originally about.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »
Neither did Bush!
Washington never authorized torture either and made it clear if it went on, it would be punished with possible death.

Camp at Cambridge, September 14, 1775.
Sir: You are intrusted with a Command of the utmost Consequence sequence to the Interest and Liberties of America. Upon your Conduct and Courage and that of the Officers and Soldiers detached on this Expedition, not only the Success of the present Enterprize, and your own Honour, but the Safety and Welfare of the Whole Continent may depend. I charge you, therefore, and the Officers and Soldiers, under your Command, as you value your own Safety and Honour and the Favour and Esteem of your Country, that you consider yourselves, as marching, not through an Enemy's Country; but that of our Friends and Brethren, for such the Inhabitants of Canada, and the Indian Nations have approved themselves in this unhappy Contest between Great Britain and America.

That you check by every Motive of Duty and Fear of Punishment, every Attempt to plunder or insult any of the Inhabitants of Canada. Should any American Soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any Canadian or Indian, in his Person or Property, I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary Punishment as the Enormity of the Crime may require. Should it extend to Death itself it will not be disproportional to its Guilt at such a Time and in such a Cause: But I hope and trust, that the brave Men who have voluntarily engaged in this Expedition, will be governed by far different Views. that Order, Discipline and Regularity of Behaviour will be as conspicuous, as their Courage and Valour.

I also give it in Charge to you to avoid all Disrespect to or Contempt of the Religion of the Country and its Ceremonies. Prudence, Policy, and a true Christian Spirit, will lead us to look with Compassion upon their Errors without insulting them. While we are contending for our own Liberty, we should be very cautious of violating the Rights of Conscience in others, ever considering that God alone is the Judge of the Hearts of Men, and to him only in this Case, they are answerable.

Upon the whole, Sir, I beg you to inculcate upon the Officers and Soldiers, the Necessity of preserving the strictest Order during their March through Canada; to represent to them the Shame, Disgrace and Ruin to themselves and Country, if they should by their Conduct, turn the Hearts of our Brethren in Canada against us. And on the other Hand, the Honours and Rewards which await them, if by their Prudence and good Behaviour, they conciliate the Affections of the Canadians and Indians, to the great Interests of America, and convert those favorable Dispositions they have shewn into a lasting Union and Affection. Thus wishing you and the Officers and Soldiers under your Command, all Honour, Safety and Success, I remain Sir, etc. -George Washington

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2009, 02:33:47 PM »
U see that small thing on the tip of the rocket..take the fins off...the nose cone and warp the tech maybe ten years. I bet it's man portable. The back pack nuke was not the point of whatever this thread was originally about.
"warp the tech maybe ten years"
 ;D

What in the blue hell does that even mean?  You make zero sense.  I will wait until you stumble upon SADM  and you will claim they exist even though all are currently non-existent.

Might as well have the same fear of Al-Quaeda manning a B-2.  You must be one frightened human being in constant turmoil.