Author Topic: Ventura responds to accusations  (Read 4375 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ventura responds to accusations
« on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:27 PM »
I figured...  Sorry I don't buy it, this happened that many years ago with that many witnesses and it just now is coming out ::)

Jesse’s Statement:

The event this man spoke of never happened. I have been to Mc P’s many times since leaving the Navy. I was never there alone. I was always accompanied by other people. If this happened 6 years ago, someone would have known of it before now. Certainly in the UDT/SEAL community it would have been known. This has to be news to all of us.

I have always opposed the war in Iraq but I have never spoken or wished any ill will towards the soldiers. My heart aches that soldiers have died or been wounded because this war should never have taken place. I am perplexed over the agenda this man has and why a fellow Navy Seal would tell a lie about an event that never happened.

Clearly between this story and the previous week’s story about supposedly getting pulled over for tailgaiting in CA that was also a lie, someone is out to destroy my credibility. I find it very interesting that both these stories are being spread by Fox news and it’s affiliates. As a Navy veteran you realize you can’t believe every sea story you hear. Let me finish by stating both of the recent two national stories about me are completely untrue lies, neither event ever happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ventura responds to accusations
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 02:24:45 PM »
Why the hell would he like about something like this? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Why the hell would he like about something like this?  
I have no idea what the hell this post means? ::) what who likes?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
I have no idea what the hell this post means? ::) what who likes?

Sorry - I meant why the hell would that SEAL lie about punching Ventura when there had to be witnesses who now will either have to admit or deny this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »
which person in the conversation is on FOX news trying to sell a book? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »
This got more interesting.....if it were just some SEAL saying it..ok whatever, but the guy is also trying to sell a book AND he has a company he's trying to build......we'll see.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:25:45 PM »
Well it's one person's word against another.

It's also out of character of Ventura to say anything against the troops infact he's often praised the troops and expressed that he's against the war not the troops.  and the biggest red flag is that we're just now hearing about this, I totally don't buy that.  This would have been all over the place.  

And I'll go back to when he was asked to tell this story on the Opie&loser show he was very hesitant rolling his head around.

yea, this has BS written all over it.

Why would someone lie about Ventura?  Well he has no shortage of people out there that can't stand him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 03:41:17 PM »
This got more interesting.....if it were just some SEAL saying it..ok whatever, but the guy is also trying to sell a book AND he has a company he's trying to build......we'll see.

Bingo.

Ventura has no history of this - quite the opposite in fact.

You have a guy who first of all, is telling a story that he punched out the most famous individual seal in history - pretty huge to begin with.
Now we hear there is zero proof.
And ventura denies it completely.
No witnesses, nothing.

And what possible motive would this guy have for lying?
Oh - he's selling a book and seeking financial backing?

I sure hope FOX and getbiggers trumpet the "oh yeah, my bad" just as loud as they trumpeted the anti-Ventura lies they sold without any proof.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »

This is it for sure. The guy is full of shit. Jesse may do all that conspiracy stuff you guys hate and I agree he can be kind of pompous with the whole Navy Seal thing but I also beleive he would never disrespect someone like the way his accuser is saying he did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
i'm surprised fox gave him not only a platform for spreading an unfounded story - out of character - with no proof... but that they let him sell his book while doing it.

No wait, fox hates ventura.  Second smear piece in a week.  I'm not surprised at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 05:25:01 PM »
What else was he supposed to say?  Of course he's going to deny it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 05:43:47 PM »
::)

Typical BB Bullshit. 

So what's that mean, that he's the one lying?  He didn't just deny it BB.  He also has a compelling argument to go with the denial.  He has no history of badmouthing the troops and infact has an opposite reputation in that area.  And this happend with all those people around 6 years ago and it's just now getting out? ::)

Just tell it like it is BB.  You don't like Ventura so you'd rather take one person's version against him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »
and shouldn't the onus be on the one doing the accusing?  I could make up a bunch of shit about 3333, shouldn't I be the one who has to prove it or are you guys just good with what I say on the matter?  When 3333 denied it, would the response be, "What else was he supposed to say?  Of course he's going to deny it." lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 05:51:13 PM »
::)

Typical BB Bullshit. 

So what's that mean, that he's the one lying?  He didn't just deny it BB.  He also has a compelling argument to go with the denial.  He has no history of badmouthing the troops and infact has an opposite reputation in that area.  And this happend with all those people around 6 years ago and it's just now getting out? ::)

Just tell it like it is BB.  You don't like Ventura so you'd rather take one person's version against him.

::)  It means exactly what I said both in this thread, and the other one.   

I like Ventura.  I feel sorry for him because he has lost his mind with all that CT crap.  I miss the old Jesse. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »
and shouldn't the onus be on the one doing the accusing?  I could make up a bunch of shit about 3333, shouldn't I be the one who has to prove it or are you guys just good with what I say on the matter?  When 3333 denied it, would the response be, "What else was he supposed to say?  Of course he's going to deny it." lol

the  guy claims there are witnesses.   It would be one thing if he said he did it in private.    Now someone has to confirm or deny this.   why not go ask the bar owner? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »

He's trying to tell his book, you're a fool.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 05:59:33 PM »

the  guy claims there are witnesses.   It would be one thing if he said he did it in private.    Now someone has to confirm or deny this.   why not go ask the bar owner? 

exactly if this happen there must be at lease 20 other people that were there

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 06:09:01 PM »
He's trying to tell his book, you're a fool.

He's trying to tell his book?  Thanks for sharing.  lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
can you imagine all the bullshit stories in his book

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
Remember during the Bush years everytime someone had accusations against Bush and they were selling a book, wasn't it BB among others who just acted like it was case closed, nothing to see because they had a financial motive.

LOL... now it doesn't matter...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 06:25:41 PM »

I'd bet I could make up some shit about you and have no problem getting a few people here to back it up.  The same as there are a lot of people that don't like Ventura, you have your enemies too.  And Ventura, always going to that location with other people, will have people to back up his side too,... so then what?

So I fall back on the fact that this is the opposite of what Ventura has a history of saying about our troops. It's uncharacteristic. and second, you can't tell me it's not odd as hell with so many people around that Ventura getting knocked out for saying that kind of shit remained a secret for 6 years?  give me a break...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 06:32:06 PM »
I'd bet I could make up some shit about you and have no problem getting a few people here to back it up.  The same as there are a lot of people that don't like Ventura, you have your enemies too.  And Ventura, always going to that location with other people, will have people to back up his side too,... so then what?

So I fall back on the fact that this is the opposite of what Ventura has a history of saying about our troops. It's uncharacteristic. and second, you can't tell me it's not odd as hell with so many people around that Ventura getting knocked out for saying that kind of shit remained a secret for 6 years?  give me a break...

Guy also claims police were called.   Surely a dispatcher can. Confirm this no?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »
remains a secert for 6 years until he's selling his book,feel sorry for the suckers that bought his book

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
remains a secert for 6 years until he's selling his book,feel sorry for the suckers that bought his book

He didn't bring it up.   A caller did. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
Guy also claims police were called.   Surely a dispatcher can. Confirm this no?
OMG... So there was a public report available and we still have not heard about this until now? ::)

You don't see any fucking red flags with any of this? ::)