Author Topic: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!  (Read 27612 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, this clown is 40+ years old, a furious DC trainer and now he's claiming 21 inch arms. hahaha, so his arms are pretty much the size of Arnold's in his prime? Funny that he won't post a pic proving us wrong, though.

you're right, 135 would be tough for my 20+ inch arms......   

To be honest with you, they're closer to 21 then 20, if you weren't such a coward, you could have saw them for yourself, if you had met me at LaGuardia

Digging that little threat of violence thrown in there, too.

Hahahahaha. Another internet badass that's a gigantic pussy in reality.

Let me guess Pumphard, you're 280 pounds at 5% bodyfat, too?  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »
Is this the best you got, how is that insulting me, other then I'm 36.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:31:43 PM »
hahaha, I guess there are thousands of other "pumphard"s running around the other major forums who are all 40 years old.  ::)

You're a fucking clown guy. 21" arms, HAHAHAHAHA. Go ahead and post a pic proving us all wrong or pack up and get the hell out of Dixie.

What's next? You bench 500 for reps and squat a mack track? Wouldn't be surprised to hear it.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 07:38:15 PM »
hahaha, I guess there are thousands of other "pumphard"s running around the other major forums who are all 40 years old.  ::)

You're a fucking clown guy. 21" arms, HAHAHAHAHA. Go ahead and post a pic proving us all wrong or pack up and get the hell out of Dixie.

What's next? You bench 500 for reps and squat a mack track? Wouldn't be surprised to hear it.
I know I can snap that scrawny neck of yours, but that not saying much...........hahahahah a..........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »
I know I can snap that scrawny neck of yours, but that not saying much...........hahahahah a..........

hahahah, another threat of violence that I know you'll back out of. It's time you hit the road, clown.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »
hahahah, another threat of violence that I know you'll back out of. It's time you hit the road, clown.
not a threat, just a fact

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »
not a threat, just a fact

Since we're making bullshit claims tonight, I might as well join in. I'm the King of Siam and I inherited a $23 billion trust fund. 

You talk an enormous amount of shit for someone who's too afraid to post their pic, despite having 21" arms.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:45 PM »
Post of fucking pic, pumphard.   Stop being a damn pussy

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
Since we're making bullshit claims tonight, I might as well join in. I'm the King of Siam and I inherited a $23 billion trust fund. 

You talk an enormous amount of shit for someone who's too afraid to post their pic, despite having 21" arms.  ::)
you're bullshitting started when you claimed that you were a 230lbs cage fighter, and on the UConn football team........why stop now, right.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 08:16:02 PM »

you're bullshitting started when you claimed that you were a 230lbs cage fighter, and on the UConn football team........why stop now

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »
Post of fucking pic, pumphard.   Stop being a damn pussy

You would think someone with 21" arms would be flaunting them all over every major bodybuilding forum. This guy's probably an Olympia competitor in disguise.  ::)

you're bullshitting started when you claimed that you were a 230lbs cage fighter, and on the UConn football team........why stop now, right.

I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me claiming to be 230. Never said I was a cage fighter, I said I thai box and that's about it. The UConn football thing was a fucking hilarious joke watching NJ_Slinky spend 3 months trying to figure out who he thought I was.

You, on the other hand, are a lying sack of shit with a big mouth. It's time to put up or shut up. It's not like you're good for anything else here. Come on big guy, 21" arms, you must be one cool dude.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »
You would think someone with 21" arms would be flaunting them all over every major bodybuilding forum. This guy's probably an Olympia competitor in disguise.  ::)

I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me claiming to be 230. Never said I was a cage fighter, I said I thai box and that's about it. The UConn football thing was a fucking hilarious joke watching NJ_Slinky spend 3 months trying to figure out who he thought I was.

You, on the other hand, are a lying sack of shit with a big mouth. It's time to put up or shut up. It's not like you're good for anything else here. Come on big guy, 21" arms, you must be one cool dude.
You had your chance to see them personally, but you pussy ed out, sorry, your lost.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »
You had your chance to see them personally, but you pussy ed out, sorry, your lost.

Come on tough guy, you think you're king fucking shit on this board. Want to challenge people left and right like you're the big man on campus, while claiming to have 21" arms and then you won't post a pic? You're a pussy, dude. It's sad. 41 years old and this insecure.

I'm having a ball making you look like the biggest snatch on this forum.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 08:20:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA BF !!!!!!!!!!  Did you notice how he responded your post twice...

...in a row

double repeat quote post meltdown

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA BF !!!!!!!!!!  Did you notice how he responded your post twice...

...in a row

Let me talk to one homo at a time, don't you got some favours to return

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA BF !!!!!!!!!!  Did you notice how he responded your post twice...

...in a row

hahahaha, I completely missed that. He actually retyped the same thing twice thinking he's going to get his point across. So he's got 21" arms and he's legally retarded. This guy sounds like a real winner in life.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »
Come on tough guy, you think you're king fucking shit on this board. Want to challenge people left and right like you're the big man on campus, while claiming to have 21" arms and then you won't post a pic? You're a pussy, dude. It's sad. 41 years old and this insecure.

I'm having a ball making you look like the biggest snatch on this forum.
I can't get over this  :D, you're calling me a snatch.................. .....hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 08:25:47 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to post that pic. I mean, it is really cute that you have every single pic of mine saved to your computer. I must say though, my hair is looking dynomite in that pic. What a pussy wrecking machine. I'm thinking of trying to grow it out Alex23 style.

Meanwhile, King shit Pumphard with his multi-million dollar job and 21" arms refuses to post a pic. Hilarious.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
hahahaha, I completely missed that. He actually retyped the same thing twice thinking he's going to get his point across. So he's got 21" arms and he's legally retarded. This guy sounds like a real winner in life.  ::)
You're calling me a winner..............omg. .....this guy is hilarious......hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 08:26:36 PM »
Hahahahaha, you're melting all over the place clown. Look, it's time to put up or shut up. You want to be mr. big bad tough guy and threaten people all over the place. You claim you've got 21" arms and what not, post a pic or get off the board. You've got no business here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to post that pic. I mean, it is really cute that you have every single pic of mine saved to your computer. I must say though, my hair is looking dynomite in that pic. What a pussy wrecking machine. I'm thinking of trying to grow it out Alex23 style.

Meanwhile, King shit Pumphard with his multi-million dollar job and 21" arms refuses to post a pic. Hilarious.
This is why I don't post.................... ...hahahahaha..........W henever i see this pic, I think of picking me teeth.....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 08:29:49 PM »
Look at the fvcken loser, he's posing like he's got arms....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
This is why I don't post.................... ...hahahahaha..........W henever i see this pic, I think of picking me teeth.....

Yawn, you are lame as shit guy. It's funny watching you melt all over the place. It's sad to see that a 41 year old moron has the creative wit of a 3 year old raised on paint thinner and motor oil.

Come on King shit, post your pics or pack up and hit the road. You want to act like a big, bad cage fighting champ and threaten people left and right? Post a pic.

Until then, you're not even worth wiping dog shit off my shoes onto you.

Look at the fvcken loser, he's posing like he's got arms....

hahaha, another double post meltdown. Won't even give me time to reply. Looks like I pissed you off.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 08:33:08 PM »
BF owns pumphard in that pic

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »
Yawn, you are lame as shit guy. It's funny watching you melt all over the place. It's sad to see that a 41 year old moron has the creative wit of a 3 year old raised on paint thinner and motor oil.

Come on King shit, post your pics or pack up and hit the road. You want to act like a big, bad cage fighting champ and threaten people left and right? Post a pic.

Until then, you're not even worth wiping dog shit off my shoes onto you.

hahaha, another double post meltdown. Won't even give me time to reply. Looks like I pissed you off.
You're getting it all mixed up, your the cagefighter............h ahaha........Ok, come on enough, I can't take anymore tonight, you're killing me.  I'm reading your posts and looking at your pics, and cracking up............hahahaha.. .......You know what, next to squadfatty, your next biggest loser in here, even bigger then havenbull........hahahah