Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177249 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3425 on: May 20, 2023, 08:48:52 AM »
Wasn't an excuse. If I were younger I'd do just about anything to be able to squat. At 50, it's not a priority.

It can be though.

I recently recomitted to the high bar squat, started at peanut weight, and did it for six months full to the ground, not worrying about poundages.

Made great improvements, to the point where I'm ready to dump my cambered and safety squat bars and they've become unnecessary.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3426 on: May 20, 2023, 09:05:34 AM »
I agree that it can be.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3427 on: May 20, 2023, 01:08:03 PM »
Shoulders and triceps

Reverse pec dec 1x13, 1x13,5,4 (2x drop into partials)
Lateral raise machine 1x14, 1x19,5,4 (as above drops and partials)
Standing barbell press 2x10
Dumbbell lateral raise 1x14, 1x14,5,5 (drops partials)
Weighted dip 1x10
Tricep pushdown 1x15,6,5 (rest pause set)
Overhead rope extention 1x16
Machine dips 1x26

First time doing standing barbell in a while been going with high inclines for delts but right rear delt area has been nagging since Christmas and the high incline was aggravating this the most pressing overhead felt so much better no pain in rear delt at all

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3428 on: May 20, 2023, 05:57:59 PM »
Shoulders and triceps

Reverse pec dec 1x13, 1x13,5,4 (2x drop into partials)
Lateral raise machine 1x14, 1x19,5,4 (as above drops and partials)
Standing barbell press 2x10
Dumbbell lateral raise 1x14, 1x14,5,5 (drops partials)
Weighted dip 1x10
Tricep pushdown 1x15,6,5 (rest pause set)
Overhead rope extention 1x16
Machine dips 1x26

First time doing standing barbell in a while been going with high inclines for delts but right rear delt area has been nagging since Christmas and the high incline was aggravating this the most pressing overhead felt so much better no pain in rear delt at all
that’s great you can do them.Once your shoulders get hurt it can be damn near impossible getting them to feel good again.Nice job Henda

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3429 on: May 20, 2023, 07:52:02 PM »

Im no expert but it sounds like you have a problem with your supraspinatus muscle.

Try supinated grip dummbell or smith machine presses for front delts.
( keep the elbows forward )

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3430 on: May 21, 2023, 12:43:44 AM »
I am a Beast

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3431 on: May 21, 2023, 01:51:26 AM »
And you won’t share a pic I am not denying you beat some 65 year olds but you don’t beat me

Just Fuck off - You have to be physically capable of completing the whole
Competition, something you couldn’t do. Jeff's physique would easily beat you, its
Not even a comparison.
You are a Weak & Pathetic Delusional Braggart - you have been exposed over & over.

Fuck off Faggott.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3432 on: May 21, 2023, 02:22:38 AM »
Just Fuck off - You have to be physically capable of completing the whole
Competition, something you couldn’t do. Jeff's physique would easily beat you, its
Not even a comparison.
You are a Weak & Pathetic Delusional Braggart - you have been exposed over & over.

Fuck off Faggott.

X2

This delusional fuckstick thinks he can beat Jeff......he wouldn`t even get a fucking callout.

The funniest thing that I love is when Hanky says he and Jeff look just alike or have very similar physiques!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3433 on: May 21, 2023, 05:17:04 AM »
Unclear other than mental illness why this person who can’t even complete a local show thinks she is in the conversation with national-level competitors who have won shows.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3434 on: May 21, 2023, 08:19:51 AM »
Unclear other than mental illness why this person who can’t even complete a local show thinks she is in the conversation with national-level competitors who have won shows.

Because a plastic trophy doesn’t determine your build put Jeff next to me and I am 25lbs bigger than him I have more muscle than him my arms are way better there is a reason he didn’t share any pics from his last show he was 190lbs and he has 16 inch arms. We have been here 2 years and he claims bodybuilder don’t lift up their arms that is literally his excuse when challenged are you kidding. He has no arms the 2 guys he beat last time were both in their mid 60s and looked like garbage about as impressive as Mm when he beat an umpa lumpa. Jeff will argue all day that only weirdos flex their biceps and his arms look good at his side like what kind of fucking no arm nonsense is that??? Has anyone else ever met a so called bodybuilder who claims arms don’t matter and only weirdos raise them up to flex them fuck no he has no arms. But he has a trophy good for him he still looks like a guy who doesn’t even lift in a t shirt

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3435 on: May 21, 2023, 08:38:02 AM »
Because a plastic trophy doesn’t determine your build

Yes it does in a bodybuilding competition. Thread closed. I've had a weekend with my kids doing fun stuff (and looking after a birds daschund called Coco. Truly lovely dogs although my daughter now wants one)and return to this fucking tool spouting his shite after marrying his crack toothed village bike of a skank. It never changes.

Just for reference Hankinstein. I've met Jeff. He's a bout 6 foot and I would guess a 48-50 Chest and 32 at most waste In ridiculous shape with a far tighter waistline nad intercostals weeks out than you were on the day you pretended to compete but ran away. In sweats you can see his delts and traps and his arms look great, legs with a clear sweep. In short he looks like a fucking bb athlete. As of today i would say its BigRo 1st then Jeff 2nd and he's late 50's. If you like it or not he is well respected in UK bodybuilding by some of the big names. Nobody has a bad word to say about him. And he's a champion. He is also on less gear than you. He will compete in the Worlds and probably the Universe you couldn't even do the full show in a two bob non-event. He owns you physically mentally and more importantly as a human being. He will be remembered for being a decent man you a worthless coward whose own family have turned their back on after his wife beating MDMA induced bullshit came out.

People listen to Jeff, respect him and believe him. People ignore you, laugh at you and know you are a liar.

I hope you son is calling another man Daddy this weekend and your new wife is sucking off the bell boys rather than tipping them.

Please hang your scrawny 15 inch pencil neck you slap headed homosexual.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3436 on: May 21, 2023, 08:50:02 AM »
Has anyone else ever met a so called bodybuilder who claims only weirdos raise them up to flex them fuck

The gym I train at has a posing room. People go there and pose after their workouts. If anyone posed in the actual gym they would get laughed at and have the piss taken out of them. But Hanky you wouldnt last a single workout in this gym- the fitness girls here would make you vomit after 2 exercises if you could keep up at all. Your bench form alone would get you sin binned. As for squats- another sin bin. Almost forgot I hope your hernia surgery goes wrong and you die on the operating table.
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3437 on: May 21, 2023, 09:10:56 AM »
Jeff is symmetrical, conditioned, vascular, balanced, and his thong is bloodless.

By dipshit's measures anyone who is heavier beats him.   ::) ::) ::) ::)
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3438 on: May 21, 2023, 10:01:18 AM »
Jeff is symmetrical, conditioned, vascular, balanced, and his thong is bloodless.

By dipshit's measures anyone who is heavier beats him.   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Then let’s see his front double bicep sorry you want to claim you have better arms than me I need to see actual proof a plastic trophy you won for beating 2 65 years old isn’t it especially when you arms sucked 20 years ago I don’t believe they got better

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3439 on: May 21, 2023, 10:09:25 AM »
Because a plastic trophy doesn’t determine your build put Jeff next to me and I am 25lbs bigger than him I have more muscle than him my arms are way better there is a reason he didn’t share any pics from his last show he was 190lbs and he has 16 inch arms. We have been here 2 years and he claims bodybuilder don’t lift up their arms that is literally his excuse when challenged are you kidding. He has no arms the 2 guys he beat last time were both in their mid 60s and looked like garbage about as impressive as Mm when he beat an umpa lumpa. Jeff will argue all day that only weirdos flex their biceps and his arms look good at his side like what kind of fucking no arm nonsense is that??? Has anyone else ever met a so called bodybuilder who claims arms don’t matter and only weirdos raise them up to flex them fuck no he has no arms. But he has a trophy good for him he still looks like a guy who doesn’t even lift in a t shirt
YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODY BUILDING!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3440 on: May 21, 2023, 10:10:41 AM »
lets see your contest photos hanky?

we won't

you ran away once the bigger boys turned up and you knew you were getting beat

front lat spread?
back lat spread?
you cant even hit the poses because you have no back musculature to speak of.

and your spending your wedding arguing with people who hate you while your wife is getting fisted by miguel the buss boy
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3441 on: May 21, 2023, 10:29:23 AM »
lets see your contest photos hanky?

we won't

you ran away once the bigger boys turned up and you knew you were getting beat

front lat spread?
back lat spread?
you cant even hit the poses because you have no back musculature to speak of.

and your spending your wedding arguing with people who hate you while your wife is getting fisted by miguel the buss boy

I will gladly put my contest front double up next to Jeff’s he will never do it because he has 16 inch arms

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: May 21, 2023, 10:44:32 AM »
Funny I actual had a chunk but out of my cheek years ago. I had a coke bottle scar for about a decade I hid with a beard. I know not to put myself in a position to be bitten again. I would not give you the opportunity to bite me I would not have mercy

It's called a safe word bro. Try using it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3443 on: May 21, 2023, 10:59:54 AM »
I will gladly put my contest front double up next to Jeff’s he will never do it because he has 16 inch arms

Don’t you have other matters to attend to at the moment ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3444 on: May 21, 2023, 11:02:00 AM »
Don’t you have other matters to attend to at the moment ?

It’s called a time difference and yeah I am doing some shopping now while my girl gets ready. Seriously  though I am blowing up right now it’s amazing guarantee I am 225lbs by the the time I get home. It’s a 2xl shirt before anyone ask.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3445 on: May 21, 2023, 11:08:36 AM »
It’s called a time difference and yeah I am doing some shopping now while my girl gets ready. Seriously  though I am blowing up right now it’s amazing guarantee I am 225lbs by the the time I get home. It’s a 2xl shirt before anyone ask.

She made you shave off your locks of flowing hair before your wedding day pictures?!?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3446 on: May 21, 2023, 11:13:34 AM »
1 hour of power clean and press (clean then press twice)
Time includes 7 progressive warmup sets.
later...
Bodyweight dips - 3xMax reps
Wide lat pulldowns - 3x12-15
Leg curls - 3x6-12
1 leg calf raise - 3xMax reps
Tib raise - 3xMax reps

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3447 on: May 21, 2023, 12:18:16 PM »
Do you have any idea how contests are judged?  Bigger arms aren't going to mean shit.

You couldn't win a contest against two local scrubs anyway, and Jeff is winning major events.

Plus, you can't compete without going into complete shit health. so it's moot anyway.

He should be worrying his health now give. His near death experience at the show.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3448 on: May 21, 2023, 12:21:43 PM »
Don't feed the Bhanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3449 on: May 21, 2023, 12:24:26 PM »
He should be worrying his health now give. His near death experience at the show.

I am never going to be an idiot and cut down again 250 or Bust