Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177204 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #325 on: December 20, 2022, 05:42:48 AM »

Airdyne - fine now go try for a 1 minute and report back from the hospital w a selfie

Oh thats the real name, OK cool...
The 5 minute circuit of that and farmers walk, my heart was going to blow up. I admit my cardio isnt that good.
But I feel it getting better each time...

Brian, you bring negativity to each and every thread. You got serious mental issues man, seek help...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #326 on: December 20, 2022, 05:46:28 AM »
Oh thats the real name, OK cool...
The 5 minute circuit of that and farmers walk, my heart was going to blow up. I admit my cardio isnt that good.
But I feel it getting better each time...

Brian, you bring negativity to each and every thread. You got serious mental issues man, seek help...
He did that because you posted a photo looking better than him.....it`s his modus operandi.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #327 on: December 20, 2022, 05:47:27 AM »
Rob C. Guns is the volume king of getbig.

My goals this year were to average 5.5x lifts/week and 100 total hours of cardio, getting close (5.6x and 97.3 hrs as of this morning).

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #328 on: December 20, 2022, 05:48:05 AM »
Riding a bike has nothing to do with an assault you ever see the cavalry show up on 10 speed schwinns for a battle??

It's called an assault bike.  Deal with it.

https://www.assaultfitness.com/collections/airbikes-1

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #329 on: December 20, 2022, 05:52:55 AM »
Rob C. Guns is the volume king of getbig.

Yeah buddy, I love volume. I used to do a lot more but now I go till I get a massive pump and I keep going until it starts to go away then I’m done, seems to be around 18-20 sets for most body parts.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #330 on: December 20, 2022, 06:11:14 AM »
He did that because you posted a photo looking better than him.....it`s his modus operandi.

I try not attack the guy (most here have that covered) even give him props for his curls, physique, etc.
Then he stops in to harass people (myself included) which is fine, I just find it odd, and the mental acuity of a someone w/ downs.
A water-head...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2022, 06:14:24 AM »
I try not attack the guy (most here have that covered) even give him props for his curls, physique, etc.
Then he stops in to harass people (myself included) which is fine, I just find it odd, and the mental acuity of a someone w/ downs.
A water-head...
Yeah I know you`ve been really nice to him.....I tried it too,to no avail,but once he sees that you have a good build,you become a threat to his ego,so expect more bullshit from him.

I stopped posting in the other thread....no more feeding this imbeciles need for attention from me anymore.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2022, 06:46:54 AM »
did some Meditation today. I reached Nirvana  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2022, 06:48:36 AM »

Ok buddy it’s called marketing show me where you attach the bayonet??

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2022, 06:49:52 AM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2022, 06:50:57 AM »

he's never going to get it, to him assault is what you do to women

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 20, 2022, 06:51:52 AM »
A water-head...

Not harassment all these assholes are attacking me and my training in the other thread then you guys post a “serious training thread” and it’s a bunch of fucking hip thrusters and Kegel crap

Your workouts are not serious if they are not producing serious results if you can’t post a pic showing the results of your workouts it’s just bullshit

You actual post decent workouts and have decent results but I included you in the post so you wouldn’t feel left out and yeah because you also do some nonsense shit ducking Wes thinks shoveling snow is hardcore training

And how the fuck am I the only one noticing Mm is 8 feet tall in his pics???? This guy studied optical illusion photographer in grad school

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #337 on: December 20, 2022, 06:56:14 AM »
Ok buddy it’s called marketing show me where you attach the bayonet??

If you thought you were gassed out from Clegg needing a stretcher and mask , you have no idea what the airbike would do to you.    You are beyond ignorant and clueless about training. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 20, 2022, 07:03:06 AM »
All that running in a circle shit is not hardcore training that is not the correct way to train it’s just dancing to the oldies and guys who do that stay chubby and don’t make gains you are not trying to burn calories and swear in a workout that is not how you do it. The metabolic changes and recovery and repair from the workout burns the calories not sweating to the oldies

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #339 on: December 20, 2022, 07:03:30 AM »
A water-head...

On the other hand….he furiously burped the gherkin to your photo.

Expect a few short, choppy rope videos in your PMs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 20, 2022, 07:04:28 AM »
Wes thinks shoveling snow is hardcore training
Christ,I`d crush you in the gym....you just wouldn`t make it no matter what we were training,I simply wouldn`t allow it..........bottom line.

I never included shoveling snow in my workout fuckhead,I took an arm day off because I have an injured elbow, and after shoveling 15 inches of snow,I thought I`d let it rest.

Nice of you to make up shit to fit your own agenda.

That is all.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: December 20, 2022, 07:05:25 AM »
Not harassment all these assholes are attacking me and my training in the other thread then you guys post a “serious training thread” and it’s a bunch of fucking hip thrusters and Kegel crap

Your workouts are not serious if they are not producing serious results if you can’t post a pic showing the results of your workouts it’s just bullshit

You actual post decent workouts and have decent results but I included you in the post so you wouldn’t feel left out and yeah because you also do some nonsense shit ducking Wes thinks shoveling snow is hardcore training

And how the fuck am I the only one noticing Mm is 8 feet tall in his pics???? This guy studied optical illusion photographer in grad school
So in your mind you are acting perfectly rational.Trust me no one else thinks that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 20, 2022, 07:06:11 AM »
He had to come here and fuck  up this thread.....not getting enough attention in the other thread Brian?

Grow up asshole.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #343 on: December 20, 2022, 07:11:01 AM »
All that running in a circle shit is not hardcore training that is not the correct way to train it’s just dancing to the oldies and guys who do that stay chubby and don’t make gains you are not trying to burn calories and swear in a workout that is not how you do it. The metabolic changes and recovery and repair from the workout burns the calories not sweating to the oldies

what the fuck would you ever know about hardcore training?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: December 20, 2022, 07:12:58 AM »

Dude...this is a serious training thread. stop the fucking bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 20, 2022, 07:13:35 AM »
what the fuck would you ever know about hardcore training?

I know that the mentality that you are supposed to sweat and be out of breath and need to puke is wrong.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 20, 2022, 07:16:12 AM »
He had to come here and fuck  up this thread.....not getting enough attention in the other thread Brian?

Grow up asshole.

Yet you STILL respond to him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 20, 2022, 07:17:20 AM »
Dude...this is a serious training thread. stop the fucking bullshit

Stop responding to him and he will go away.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 20, 2022, 07:17:56 AM »
Yet you STILL respond to him.
I`m done.....just had to say my piece.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #349 on: December 20, 2022, 07:18:37 AM »
I know that the mentality that you are supposed to sweat and be out of breath and need to puke is wrong.

Speaking of puking . . . .