Author Topic: Herniated disc  (Read 11957 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Herniated disc
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
Dr Chimp (which I suspect is an 'honorary' 'doctor') is right... flexibility over strength, although hyper extensions did help me but everyone is different..

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS: DO NOT STOP TRAINING & EXERCISING.

There is also that little precor machine where you sit on, hold the handles and culminate backwards, really helps stretching lumbar area but again everyone is different...

Check out that little homo going at it:

[img width=500
height=375]http://www.mountainfitnessbyrobert.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/precor2.JPG[/img]

Yep, We have this at the offices, I will use them just as soon as I can stand lol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 05:42:28 PM »
now you know why smartest weights lifters  only do biceps abs and chest  -which is largely enough to make girls cream their panties- :-*

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 05:43:51 PM »
hey brother i cured my back pains with BEANS

beans help the lower back recover

back pain can be a sign that your kidneys are over worked from diet or lack of nourishment , overworking of the body and too much ejaculation

what has happend is your kidneys are out of wack and need nourishment from beans like kidney beans

back pain is a result of this under nourishment, try it out and get back to me in a few days EAT ALOT OF THE BEANS ESPECIALLY KIDNEY BEANS

good luck!

Thanks failcant.  Give me your opinion on painkillers as well...

newmom

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »
Get well soon Chalupa

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »
Get well soon Chalupa

Thanks.  :-\

I can't even walk downstairs to my basement, I'm stuck up here with the wife and kids.  UGH

newmom

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
Thanks.  :-\

I can't even walk downstairs to my basement, I'm stuck up here with the wife and kids.  UGH

did they remember what you look like ;D.

Ouch sounds really painful, sorry to hear

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »
Thanks.  :-\

I can't even walk downstairs to my basement, I'm stuck up here with the wife and kids.  UGH

Get some pain killers bro..The opiate variety like perks, vicoden..

Hold the beans BTW

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 05:53:11 PM »
Thanks failcant.  Give me your opinion on painkillers as well...

no i dont use painkillers but the beans should correct your spine

your spine isnt regenerating itself properly because it isnt being fed properly

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
no one ever takes my experiences seriously

i had the worst ongoing lower back pain that would be bad on somedays and worse on others untill i really started eating ALOT of beans and within 2 days completley healed my back!
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »
did they remember what you look like ;D.

Ouch sounds really painful, sorry to hear

Unfortunately lol

Get some pain killers bro?Perks, vicoden..

Yea right now I have tramadol and cyclobenzaprine, but I might need to step my game up.
Though i really hate feeling so dopey all the time.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »
no one ever takes my experiences seriously

i had the worst ongoing lower back pain that would be bad on somedays and worse on others untill i really started eating ALOT of beans and within 2 days completley healed my back!

How much meth was incorporated into your experiment along side the beans?

newmom

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 05:58:39 PM »
pole beans= referening to the stem or spine

pin-to beans= refering to the "pins" in your spine

kidney beans- referening to the kidneys near your spine and one of the most important organs

nav-y beans= refereing to the naval

A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 06:14:35 PM »
pole beans= referening to the stem or spine

pin-to beans= refering to the "pins" in your spine

kidney beans- referening to the kidneys near your spine and one of the most important organs

nav-y beans= refereing to the naval

;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »

Unfortunately lol

Yea right now I have tramadol and cyclobenzaprine, but I might need to step my game up.
Though i really hate feeling so dopey all the time.

You could get real lucky and end up with 10 years and going of chronic back pain
by chronic i do mean all the time- just sometimes less other times more- but always there

still best to stay as active as you can

in most cases it just heals itself -or can be cured by surgery if it is a real clear case of nerve impingement, in remaining others it becomes chronic and r fucked for life-at which you have to admit that somethings u will never be able to do again- and this can be quite a few
-otherwise u will go crazy and sort out the problem in a more definitive way

btw - if tramadol helps u r in luck- never did shit for me

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 06:41:44 PM »
You could get real lucky and end up with 10 years and going of chronic back pain
by chronic i do mean all the time- just sometimes less other times more- but always there

still best to stay as active as you can

in most cases it just heals itself -or can be cured by surgery if it is a real clear case of nerve impingement, in remaining others it becomes chronic and r fucked for life-at which you have to admit that somethings u will never be able to do again- and this can be quite a few
-otherwise u will go crazy and sort out the problem in a more definitive way

btw - if tramadol helps u r in luck- never did shit for me

It's really not helping, I'll have to find myself some real ok'd, I'm sure I can get a script.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 07:04:21 PM »
All nice and well these recommendations but no one is recommending Minimally invasive herniated disc surgery. I'm a physical therapist and patients with hernia who can't bear the pain are being send to do this surgery.
Read up about it and see if you can find anyone in your area who has experience with it.
It REALLY does help alot and no therapy is allowed for the 6 weeks after.
You can keep avoiding surgery and stay on meds and inversion table and all that crap, but really consider this.

Check it out and let me know: http://dutchspineclinic.com/

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
I'm going to share my new invention  to help people with lower back pain , after 3 years of suffering  back problems  I'm able to squat again.

PS: Basile ,don't steal my idea you creepy old pervert.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2011, 07:47:39 PM »
Is that a belt-squat or whatever they're called?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2011, 07:51:35 PM »
Is that a belt-squat or whatever they're called?

Yes

Alex23

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 07:52:22 PM »
I'm going to share my new invention  to help people with lower back pain , after 3 years of suffering  back problems  I'm able to squat again.

PS: Basile ,don't steal my idea you creepy old pervert.

I'm not quite sure I understand your setup but I'm very curious to learn more...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »

I'm not quite sure I understand your setup but I'm very curious to learn more...

What do you want to learn King?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
Definitely will... I know how tuff it gets, don't give up and get depressed and move around as much as you can.... hot/cold/hot/cold really helped me. also get one of those cheap electro therapy machine if you can... it will stimulate blood flow and help with inflammation.

If you can get Flexeril and a good anti inflamatory, these are your main pharma. Avoid pain killers as much as you can. I never took those.

Great advice here! (i have "spinal stenosis","Leaking Bulged,Pinching A Nerve Herinated Discs,arthritis "Facet Hypetrophy","disc desiccation" "congenital central canal stenosis",Lower Back Killing me (this pic was like a week or 2 ago) i been rushed to the ER Before (went to "go pee" in the middle of the night and just crumpled to the floor could not get up/move stand up....called 911 *laura to come "break into my house" and take me 2 the hospital..they say i need a back operation but i been doing like what Alex has stated/plus seeing a great chiropractor a couple times a week...and it's been helping!)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »

Great advice here! (i have "spinal stenosis","Leaking Bulged,Pinching A Nerve Herinated Discs,arthritis "Facet Hypetrophy","disc desiccation" "congenital central canal stenosis",Lower Back Killing me (this pic was like a week or 2 ago) i been rushed to the ER Before (went to "go pee" in the middle of the night and just crumpled to the floor could not get up/move stand up....called 911 *laura to come "break into my house" and take me 2 the hospital..they say i need a back operation but i been doing like what Alex has stated/plus seeing a great chiropractor a couple times a week...and it's been helping!)

I just had an MRI and X-rays. Couldn't take the pain anymore.

Ive seen Chiros, Orthos, etc, but never had an MRI.

Ive got: Slight Stenosis
Moderate to severe scoliosis
Facet arthropathy
Foriminal narrowing
Spondylolisthesis
Spondyolisis
Bulging Disc

Overall we are still in teh "moderate to severe" stages. It doesn't get better with age. You learn to cope and "manage" however you do. Could be a combination of muscle relaxants, exercise, Chiro, Massage, PK's... etc, etc. Stuff like this doesnt' just "go away"- the weardown continues just as it does with anything.

To that other guy: Drop the fucking Deadlifts. Forsake them and say "Adios"-- sorry. I know they can build a shitload of solid mass, but in the end, who cares? Mass or chronic pain?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
Once I could stand up and walk enough I also took 2iu of gh, 400mg of Sam-e and tons of liquid Glucosamine & chondroid. I'm serious.

My main exercise routine was simple; I forgot the name of the exercise but I would lie on my stomach, camber my back as far as I could by basically doing a pushup until my elbow locked but hips/pelvis steadily on the floor, and hold as long as I could. then do little pelvis movements as if I was fucking the floor hard....  This basically helped "stretch" the disk and "push" it in the opposite direction, creating space and helping the herniated section to resorption.

Following that, I would invert completely on the inversion table for 20-30mins.

Stretch/Ice/stay POSITIVE !

Its called a McKenzie exercise (if I am understanding you correctly).  The adjusting, the stim, even the inversion table are things I recommend for patients that come into my office.  Sad thing is that some want that 0 - 60mph cure....