Author Topic: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?  (Read 10874 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Can Rich Cooper save Matt C?
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2021, 05:54:27 PM »
No.  Pictures can't talk back.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2021, 06:00:06 PM »
No.  Pictures can't talk back.

hallejuah to that

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2021, 06:29:46 PM »
We made this much progress..but now they want them to speak..terrible mistake.
They destroy a great product with that.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2021, 08:24:47 PM »
Dear Mr. Basile.

Matt clearly needs guidance. Would it be possible for you to take him under your wing in a kind of mentorship role?

Matt does okay most of the time. Years ago he had a bodybuilding web site complete with a discussion board. Problem was he allowed total tools to run the forum and ruined what could have been a good place to hang out.

Couple that ending with his training career and I have to conclude he is one of those guys who goes to a lot of trouble to find out stuff but can't actually produce the results. He joins the countless millions who never get big.

He ends up rationalising his limitations, etc. So I doubt anyone can save the hapless Matt.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2021, 04:58:13 AM »
Matt is the Savior of the World.

Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2021, 05:26:40 AM »
Matt does okay most of the time. Years ago he had a bodybuilding web site complete with a discussion board. Problem was he allowed total tools to run the forum and ruined what could have been a good place to hang out.

Couple that ending with his training career and I have to conclude he is one of those guys who goes to a lot of trouble to find out stuff but can't actually produce the results. He joins the countless millions who never get big.

He ends up rationalising his limitations, etc. So I doubt anyone can save the hapless Matt.

I appreciate your input, but I need to believe there is hope for him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2021, 08:05:24 AM »
I appreciate your input, but I need to believe there is hope for him.

Don’t be shy Spermburper, just ask MattyAspy for the cock pics.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2021, 08:11:00 AM »

Seems weird now but it's the future for sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2021, 12:59:40 PM »

They'd speak, but what would they say. Since it would be prerecorded and saved to a thumb drive, you could have them say whatever you wanted them too. I'd offer some examples of what that might be....except, it's more fun if you use your own imagination.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2021, 03:55:58 PM »
ftp://
Should I post a shot? My cock is 6.45", with uniform thickness, good head to shaft ratio.

Picture Peter North's cock, but 2" shorter.

Jesus!  I only turned my back on this thread for 24 hours and it disappeared down a pink hole...

Where's that pic the Wes posted?  Oh right, here it is

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2021, 04:01:42 PM »
ftp://
Should I post a shot? My cock is 6.45", with uniform thickness, good head to shaft ratio.

Picture Peter North's cock, but 2" shorter.

Would I take a half inch on my cock? Yeah sure. Just like how I'd rather be 5'10" than 5-8-and-a-half.

But hey - we play the cards we're dealt, right? I guess God or Nature/The Universe made me a manlet with nice hair and teeth instead.

But here's a story for you:

My former friend Ben Thompson is a strongman contest promoter in town. He also competed in the "Static Monsters" contest in Australia a few years back.

I have him $5,000 to promote local contests in 2016, and another $5,000 CAD in 2017 [$205 USD].

Anyway, one day he told me there was a contest in 20 days. He needed a grand from me. At the time, I was dealing with general family issues, and couldn't devote to training for and competing in, filming, and paying for a contest after already giving $5,000 that year.

So what happened?

He removed me from Facebook friends, and we haven't spoken since.

And what, pray tell, was my crime? Having family issues to attend to? Was five grand not generous enough?

See - you talk on here like whenever you go through these types of issues, they are no big deal. And I believe you when you say you get over things faster than I do. They you dwell on things less, that you move on faster, etc.

But I've done so much for some people only to be spit on. And it's like - and I think this applies to everyone - but the more we do for people, I feel the more we get taken for granted.

So yeah - here I am living a White Trash life in my room, or on my couch watching TV. I've gotten in trouble so many times for just trying to help, I'm just sick of it all.

Once I was the designated driver for my friend. I was clearly driving his car, HE was clearly drunk. I had ALL my documents. And we got pulled over because HE wasn't wearing his seatbelt.

He didn't have his insurance and ownership in his car. So what happened?

I got a caution ticket, and was given 72 hours to present his documents or face a $180 fine.

Tell me, Walter - do you think that made me want to be a good Samaritan, and be a designated driver ever again?

And that's why I am in this current state. That police officer KNEW I was the DD. I was sober - my friend was drunk. I was driving a car registered in his name. I had ALL my documents. My friend didn't. My FRIEND was not wearing his seatbelt while I was.

The officer should have been happy to see a sober friend driving his friend home, so he wouldn't have to drive drunk.

Oh...and my friend lived 20 minutes away from me. So not only did I go out of my way to safely drive him home - I had to walk 20 minutes back home after doing it.

And all I got from it was a caution ticket, which could have cost me $180.

So tell me, Walter - why bother?

I spent my entire life doing things for others. But lately, I haven't done Jack. I just hell myself.

It's a depressing existence on one hand...but at least I don't need to worry about getting in trouble for simply trying to help.

You said I'm mentally and emotionally weak. Close. I'm mentally and emotionally DEFEATED.

Every time I get in trouble despite doing nothing wrong, I find myself saying "What's the point?"

So I spend my days alone at home watching YouTube.

I hope one day my positive mindset returns. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm spiritually dead.

As for being physically weak...I think it's safe to say you and I have different definitions of "weak".

In fact, if gyms were open now, I'd be my lifetime strongest. Roughly 315/405/495 [bench/squat/deadlift]. Not bad for 175, IMO.

That's a pretty exact measurement.  Must have a very good digital ruler or one with a lot of hash marks.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2021, 04:23:36 PM »
That's a pretty exact measurement.  Must have a very good digital ruler or one with a lot of hash marks.

Great post, but I think love does wacky things to people.

I've only *thought* I was in love twice.  And I have never been more vulnerable, and never tolerated more abuse from women than I did to those two women who I - for whatever reason - thought I was in love with.

The sad thing is, I have met all sorts of beautiful women, but I seldom fall in love.  But I guess in 2000 and again in 2018, I did.  In the more recent case, I think the reason why it happened was because she misrepresented herself as being an innocent victim of male abuse, and only wanted a nice guy who cared about her, and blah, blah, blah.  I later found out that she was addicted to Percocets, and had slept with around 35 guys, at leave five of whom she met on Tinder.  What woman would need to use Tinder to get laid?

Had I known those things about her, I would have never had the strong feelings for her that I did.  But I have to say - having those feelings made me very vulnerable, and that is why I loathe the notion of being in love.  It's the very last thing I want to happen to me.

Claims he’s a numerical savant.

Measures his dick length to four decimal places (five significant figures).

Yet can’t keep straight whether the ex-girlfriend fucked 20 guys or 35 guys while they were dating.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2021, 05:14:09 AM »

Not one bit will be left unaccounted for ! -

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2021, 06:25:28 AM »

An exact measurement is necessary if you want to have success with online dating  :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2021, 05:47:41 PM »
An exact measurement is necessary if you want to have success with online dating  :D

That's a valuable tip if I ever end up single and dating.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2021, 06:51:20 AM »
Matt is the Savior of the World.

Wood.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2021, 07:47:43 AM »
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2021, 10:10:26 AM »
Matt, be honest, do you ever send those long fucking essay posts to women on online dating sites?  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2021, 05:04:03 PM »
Matt, be honest, do you ever send those long fucking essay posts to women on online dating sites?  :D

Especially the ones involving terms like 'shaft-to-head ratio'

Edit: and did we get to the stage of sending d1ck pics to OneRepMax (sic) yet?  Wondering if we've had confirmation of the prettiness of Little Matt...
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2021, 05:42:32 AM »

Edit: and did we get to the stage of sending d1ck pics to OneRepMax (sic) yet?  Wondering if we've had confirmation of the prettiness of Little Matt...

Hahaha shaft to head ration. That’s great.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2021, 11:03:01 AM »
Matty C either taking a self imposed posting break or they came and threw him in the ward for some repairs

its a coin flip

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2021, 11:08:25 AM »

hysterical

but i do think this matt gent is having a mental breakdown before our 'eyes' if you would. a bit scary

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2021, 11:21:00 AM »
hysterical

but i do think this matt gent is having a mental breakdown before our 'eyes' if you would. a bit scary

he thinks he is in control of his life but is mentally a disaster
it will boil over at some point and he will fall apart

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2021, 12:25:24 PM »
hysterical

he thinks he is in control of his life but is mentally a disaster
it will boil over at some point and he will fall apart

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2021, 03:45:47 PM »
Nothing against Matt,but he`s lost the fucking ball at the goal line.