Author Topic: Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14549 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »
20oz steak is beasting. what are you? a guy who eats 3 times a day? if you are then well that's okay but if you're a bodybuilding dude you eat 5 or 6 times a day and 20oz of beef is ridiculous. and before you didn't say how much mac and cheese.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »
20oz steak is beasting. what are you? a guy who eats 3 times a day? if you are then well that's okay but if you're a bodybuilding dude you eat 5 or 6 times a day and 20oz of beef is ridiculous. and before you didn't say how much mac and cheese.
i do eat five times per day, i usually don't eat that much steak or any meat for that matter, FYI it doesn't matter how many times per day you eat as long as you get the calories and protein you need, the 5 or 6 meals a day bullshit is a falacy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 05:12:27 PM »
i do eat five times per day, i usually don't eat that much steak or any meat for that matter, FYI it doesn't matter how many times per day you eat as long as you get the calories and protein you need, the 5 or 6 meals a day bullshit is a falacy.

It's a matter of spacing out the food... I don't know about you, but when I eat clean, it's a lot of food... I gotta space it out or I will explode...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 05:13:03 PM »
Not really sarcasm.  Eating only 3 or 4 times a day taking in 100g of protein at each meal isn't gonna help you.  Your body can only digest a certain amount of protein per serving and the rest just goes to waste.  So if your body can only absorb 50g of protein a sitting and you ate 100g at each of the 4 meals, you really only got 200g of protein that day which is not sufficent (while thinking you got 400g).
:D Weee

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »
This is gonna be good..... ;D

Bast175

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
sarcasm when you were crying to Bast asking him how to get ripped did you still plan on eating like that?

My diet philosophy for lowering body fat:  eat less food and/or do more exercise.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »
two 10 oz. sirloins marinated in teriyaki, worcestershire and pepper seasoning and mac and cheese, what are you little bitches having?

Thats some food!

Im trying to drop lbs..so chicken, 1/2 oatmeal, did cadio..now some designer, and bed..

You suck!

:P

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 05:40:16 PM »
correct bast. there's no magic food. bodybuilders actually eat regular food just more of it.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
mac and cheese aint gonna cut you up.You think it isnt a big deal but if you wanna really get down to those single digit bodyfat measurements it counts.Unless of course you have a fast metabolism and can eat whatever you want and then I hate you.When I am dieting hard it feels like my stomach is eating itself alive.I don't know if you're even trying to cut up Sarcasm,I  was just saying.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »
Not really sarcasm.  Eating only 3 or 4 times a day taking in 100g of protein at each meal isn't gonna help you.  Your body can only digest a certain amount of protein per serving and the rest just goes to waste.  So if your body can only absorb 50g of protein a sitting and you ate 100g at each of the 4 meals, you really only got 200g of protein that day which is not sufficent (while thinking you got 400g).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA!

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2006, 07:17:31 PM »

Sarcasm is correct. Meal frequency is a fallacy. The only indication were deleterious effects may be seen is in the case of only one meal a day (most likely if had at night) as it may alter leptin dynamics and the neuroendocrine access. Even that has not been definitively demonstrated.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
that is why you will never get cut----you will never speed your metabolism up enough to get cut by only eating 3 times a day---if you want to get cut and hold on to as much muscle you can then it matters alot how many times you eat a day--dont you know anything about blood sugar and insulin etc...

and trash that mac and cheese---are you kidding me!!!-----if your serious about sh*t you would be eating some brown rice and broccolli with that steak------you fully admitted you were looking for advice for getting cut by pming that 170lb so heres my first tip----dead that junk food sh9t----that mac and cheese is all starchy processed crap thats going to spike your blood sugar----fact-300 calories from mac and cheese is not the same as 300 calories from clean food

tell me this thread is joke

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 07:40:24 PM »
Sarcasm is correct. Meal frequency is a fallacy. The only indication were deleterious effects may be seen is in the case of only one meal a day (most likely if had at night) as it may alter leptin dynamics and the neuroendocrine access. Even that has not been definitively demonstrated.

Does no one else know, at this point, that AGB and Sarcasm are 240?  I mean, Come On. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2006, 07:40:59 PM »
shes right

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2006, 07:41:38 PM »
And 240?rob before you start saying I'd like to bet, check the IP's, I think you've already made your point about how easy it is to spoof IP's.  We all know it's you, and it's sad.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 07:42:27 PM »

Does no one else know, at this point, that AGB and Sarcasm are 240?  I mean, Come On. 
nothing would surprise me about that

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 07:45:03 PM »
anyway... isn't it not good to be hungry then?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2006, 07:52:37 PM »
And 240?rob before you start saying I'd like to bet, check the IP's, I think you've already made your point about how easy it is to spoof IP's.  We all know it's you, and it's sad.

i don't know who this agb is, but i know for a fact sarcasm's not 240.

i've been here longer than both.....

as for the meals per day...the "only" difference i see is that even if i take in the same amount of calories with 3 or 6 meals, i always feel hungry when i eat 6 times a day.

so...i eat 4 to compromise.

then again, i'm a fatbody.
Deep Tissue Massage

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2006, 08:41:30 PM »
i don't know who this agb is, but i know for a fact sarcasm's not 240.

i've been here longer than both.....

as for the meals per day...the "only" difference i see is that even if i take in the same amount of calories with 3 or 6 meals, i always feel hungry when i eat 6 times a day.

so...i eat 4 to compromise.

then again, i'm a fatbody.

wrong

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
thats never been proven, its just a bodybuilding myth arnold started  spreading 40 yrs ago!

ive experimented with this for 20 yrs and realized it was a total crock because i grow exactly the same if i eat 200 grams of protien  once  day or spread through 6 meals!

jeez what a waste of time making sure i was home to get all those meals in!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »
i am not avg, and i am not sarcasm. 

i had homemade sirloin burger and fries at 5 pm, and again at 12 am.
also i had 6 oz turkey and a bowl of chex between those.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
that is why you will never get cut----you will never speed your metabolism up enough to get cut by only eating 3 times a day---if you want to get cut and hold on to as much muscle you can then it matters alot how many times you eat a day--dont you know anything about blood sugar and insulin etc...

Exactly!!!

I can't believe you'd even claim such a thing sarcasm?!! WTF. This is common knowledge/lifting 101 shit.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2006, 10:10:26 PM »
Oh, BTW - I had a chicken breast with wild rice and Arizona diet tea.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2006, 10:13:07 PM »
chicken cacetore brown rice and salad
its comin today

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2006, 10:14:48 PM »

wrong

hey fatshit, i don't really think you qualify as an expert.
Deep Tissue Massage