Author Topic: Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14593 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 09, 2006, 03:55:15 PM »
two 10 oz. sirloins marinated in teriyaki, worcestershire and pepper seasoning and mac and cheese, what are you little bitches having?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 03:58:19 PM »
sirloin tip or top sirloin?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 03:59:57 PM »
worcestershire?  Looks like you'll be droping bombs all night :-X
w

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 04:00:08 PM »
bag of hot chips about 12 pack of beer some beer nuts and maybe a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 04:00:24 PM »
two 10 oz. sirloins marinated in teriyaki, worcestershire and pepper seasoning and mac and cheese, what are you little bitches having?

1lbs lean ground with lots of steak spice, 2 cups of green beans and 1 cup rice.... S O   M U C H   F O O D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 04:00:39 PM »
worcestershire?  Looks like you'll be droping bombs all night :-X
hahahaha, Lea&Perrins is good stuff.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »
Footlong Turkey on wheat from Subway !! eat fresh !!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »

Sushi all the way!!!!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 04:18:39 PM »
Sushi all the way!!!!!!!
AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! i love sushi but it's too damn expensive to eat on a regular basis.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 04:26:52 PM »
Chicken, Rice and vedgetables
no sauce on it cause I am too lazy to make it  :-\

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »
Sushi all the way!!!!!!!

Your avatar may be the best of all time...

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 04:28:03 PM »
sarcasm when you were crying to Bast asking him how to get ripped did you still plan on eating like that?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 04:29:40 PM »
8OZ Chicken Breast, spinach (cooked), Crystal Light Lemonade.  I now snack on 3 celery stalks with Natural Peanut Butter.  I like that.  Opps forgot Sashmi.  Better than Sushi

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 04:29:46 PM »
sarcasm when you were crying to Bast asking him how to get ripped did you still plan on eating like that?
i don't cry and i had an extremely hard leg workout today.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 04:30:43 PM »
8OZ Chicken Breast, spinach (cooked), Crystal Light Lemonade.  I now snack on 3 celery stalks with Natural Peanut Butter.  I like that.  Opps forgot Sashmi.  Better than Sushi
no carbs, Keith?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 04:32:56 PM »
i don't cry and i had an extremely hard leg workout today.

you didn't even cry during finding nemo?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 04:35:03 PM »
well still you're not gonna get cut beasting like that.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 04:38:23 PM »
you didn't even cry during finding nemo?
nope, i did during Lilo and Stitch though.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »
well still you're not gonna get cut beasting like that.
you consider 20oz. of steak and a cup and a half of mac and cheese "beasting"? i'd hate to see what you think a small meal is.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 04:41:34 PM »
Tilapia, potatoe and broccoli    Yummy!  :P
:D Weee

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »
After I get done training tonight, I'll have dinner at home in the company of one of my gym's newer young fitness bunnies. I don't know what she'll want to eat, but I'll likely start off with four ounces of fresh gulf shrimp swimming in cocktail sauce, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce.

Then I'll have a Chef's salad fit for a king, with everything but the kitchen sink thrown in (croutons, onions, bacon bits, sliced ham, olives, tomatoes, etc) and topped with a generous portion of red wine vinaigrette dressing.

Finally, I'll sink my teeth into an incredible twelve ounce Fillet Mignon (medium rare of course - cooking it any more should be grounds for beheading IMO) topped with a couple of ounces of Alaskan King Crab lump crabmeat, with a bit of au jus on the side; a huge potato boiled in salt water and topped with a couple of tablespoons each of real butter and sour cream, and large fistfull each of bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.

During the course of this gluttonous feast I'll also indulge myself in a couple of glasses of hearty burgundy. I'll finish off with a small portion of one of my favorite desserts - such as cheesecake topped with blueberries, cherries, or crumbled peanutbutter cups.

Afterward, hopefully the young lady will be charmed enough by my indulgences in her to retire with me for the evening to my spacious master bedroom suite and provide me with a night of cheap, meaningless, mindblowing sexual escapades.
Greed is good!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 04:43:03 PM »
no carbs, Keith?

I am keeping my carbs as low as possible especially at night.  I have some for breakfast and lunch but that really about it.  Yesterday I had 36 carbs for the whole day.  I have plenty on reserve.  I have allot to lose.  I get a little tired as the day goes but feel fine.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 04:43:32 PM »
After I get done training tonight, I'll have dinner at home in the company of one of my gym's newer young fitness bunnies. I don't know what she'll want to eat, but I'll likely start off with four ounces of fresh gulf shrimp swimming in cocktail sauce, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce.

Then I'll have a Chef's salad fit for a king, with everything but the kitchen sink thrown in (croutons, onions, bacon bits, sliced ham, olives, tomatoes, etc) and topped with a generous portion of red wine vinaigrette dressing.

Finally, I'll sink my teeth into an incredible twelve ounce Fillet Mignon (medium rare of course - cooking it any more should be grounds for beheading IMO) topped with a couple of ounces of Alaskan King Crab lump crabmeat, with a bit of au jus on the side; a huge potato boiled in salt water and topped with a couple of tablespoons each of real butter and sour cream, and large fistfull each of bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.

During the course of this gluttonous feast I'll also indulge myself in a couple of glasses of hearty burgundy. I'll finish off with a small portion of one of my favorite desserts - such as cheesecake topped with blueberries, cherries, or crumbled peanutbutter cups.

Afterward, hopefully the young lady will be charmed enough by my indulgences in her to retire with me for the evening to my spacious master bedroom suite and provide me with a night of cheap, meaningless, mindblowing sexual escapades.
good post, classic stuff.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »

dreams: the stuff your life is made of

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »
I am keeping my carbs as low as possible especially at night.  I have some for breakfast and lunch but that really about it.  Yesterday I had 36 carbs for the whole day.  I have plenty on reserve.  I have allot to lose.  I get a little tired as the day goes but feel fine.
damn!! you're really serious about losing weight Keith, that's not very many carbs for a big strong dude like you.
Jaejonna rows 125!!