Author Topic: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden  (Read 5069 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »
Have you seen it?  Is it conclusive?  Has an investigative reporter published it?  Would it all hold in court and stand a lawyer's defense?

Or are you assuming all this?

Again, I am not saying either way. 

But how can you know there is enough to charge him with a crime if you yourself haven't seen it?

That's why I have to assume there isn't enough there or MAYBE the DOJ will get pushed into having to levy a charge eventually.

They are likely dirty sure, so is Hillary and so is Trump, but its got to be proven.  Trump was in office for 4 years and didn't get shit done on Hillary.

Its been out there for weeks now!  Why the F are you commenting on something you literally know nothing about? 

The whats app message is prima facia evidence of the shakedown and then they got 5 million right afterwards

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2023, 09:50:25 AM »
Its been out there for weeks now!  Why the F are you commenting on something you literally know nothing about? 

The whats app message is prima facia evidence of the shakedown and then they got 5 million right afterwards

I am simply saying that there is likely not enough or strong enough evidence to make a charge yet against Joe Biden.  You may think so and that might happen... or not.     It took them what, 5 years for Hunter?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2023, 10:05:09 AM »

I am simply saying that there is likely not enough or strong enough evidence to make a charge yet against Joe Biden.  You may think so and that might happen... or not.     It took them what, 5 years for Hunter?

For mofo sake!!!  You know literally nothing on this do you?   The whistleblowers have all come out on this the past weeks.   Just stop already you look like an idiot. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2023, 10:11:14 AM »
For mofo sake!!!  You know literally nothing on this do you?   The whistleblowers have all come out on this the past weeks.   Just stop already you look like an idiot. 

It doesn't happen that quickly regardless of me being an idiot or not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2023, 10:15:12 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2023, 11:13:26 AM »
I remember when SC was going on about how they were about to get Obama.  Never happened.
I remember when SC was going on about how they were about to get Hillary.  Never happened.
Will this be another case of "never happened" as well?  Stay tuned.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2023, 11:49:33 AM »
I remember when SC was going on about how they were about to get Obama.  Never happened.
I remember when SC was going on about how they were about to get Hillary.  Never happened.
Will this be another case of "never happened" as well?  Stay tuned.

Well now we learned why!

The DOJ is corrupted top to bottom 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2023, 12:22:29 PM »
Well now we learned why!

The DOJ is corrupted top to bottom

Or maybe you are just wrong again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2023, 12:30:53 PM »
Or maybe you are just wrong again.

Or maybe you should follow news other than ?MSNBC and CNN. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2023, 12:32:53 PM »
Or maybe you should follow news other than ?MSNBC and CNN.

Or maybe you try a little common sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2023, 02:24:24 PM »

- People/Companies all play the LLC game, having many LLCs/companies nested/webbed in all sorts of ways.   I don't know what the explanation is for having 20+ LLCs, but the fact they exist isn't evidence by itself. They have to be investigated and shown that they are collecting money illegally or fraudulently.  If they aren't breaking the law but are as you say they are doing, then the laws might need to change because they may be actually doing something unethical but legal.

It's not uncommon for businesses to have multiple entities, including holding companies that are essentially a shell.  But a family that does not have an actual business and does not provide any kind of product or service setting up 20 LLCs for the sole purpose of receiving millions of dollars from about 40 different banks from foreign entities and individuals reeks.  I cannot think of an innocent explanation.   

Keep in mind (as I've said several times on the board) that the whole nature of fraud is for people to cover their tracks and hide what they are doing, which makes it difficult to prove.  But do you really need a smoking to gun to reach a logical conclusion that something nefarious is happening here?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2023, 02:56:21 PM »
It's not uncommon for businesses to have multiple entities, including holding companies that are essentially a shell.  But a family that does not have an actual business and does not provide any kind of product or service setting up 20 LLCs for the sole purpose of receiving millions of dollars from about 40 different banks from foreign entities and individuals reeks.  I cannot think of an innocent explanation.   

Keep in mind (as I've said several times on the board) that the whole nature of fraud is for people to cover their tracks and hide what they are doing, which makes it difficult to prove.  But do you really need a smoking to gun to reach a logical conclusion that something nefarious is happening here?

It would be interesting to see how each of those companies is set up and how they account for income, expenses, and assets.  They probably label the transactions "consulting fees".

I think you have a smoking gun here.  What it is exactly, I don't know.  It still needs to be proven in court and the feds will likely take their time building a case.

Imagine the last 2 American Presidents getting convicted of crimes.... :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2023, 03:11:55 PM »
It would be interesting to see how each of those companies is set up and how they account for income, expenses, and assets.  They probably label the transactions "consulting fees".

I think you have a smoking gun here.  What it is exactly, I don't know.  It still needs to be proven in court and the feds will likely take their time building a case.

Assume they were labeled "consulting fees."  No way were all of the Biden family members "consulting" with these foreign adversaries.  Even Hunter Biden wasn't providing any kind of service.

I don't think Hunter or Joe Biden will be convicted of anything regarding this influence peddling.  Nothing is going to happen.  These people don't care if the Constitution is being shredded, if they are breaking the law, if they are enforcing the law in an unequal manner, etc.  Recent history has shown they can do pretty much whatever they want without consequences.  The whole Russian Manchurian Candidate fiasco proves it.  Nobody was held accountable.   

And the media will give them cover.  I'm actually shocked that CBS is covering the IRS whistleblower story.  I suspect Democrats may be laying the groundwork to kick Biden to the curb if the evidence of corruption becomes even more overwhelming.  But the likely outcome is Biden gets reelected. 

We are screwed.  I'm just trying to enjoy what's left of my great country.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2023, 04:18:50 PM »

You and others do this shit on purpose.   You know that he said "Now All Kidding Aside" afterwards.    You already knew that but you tried to run with it
Can you post the full unedited video so I can see that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2023, 07:02:16 PM »
If course you wouldn’t vote for the most logical choice…he’s not a Marxist.

Guess we will eventually find out who between you and I makes the most logical choice. Hint, it won't be the one who votes for Trump in 2024.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2023, 07:12:15 PM »
Maybe you just shouldn't vote. Your senility could compromise your decision making abilities.

Prove to me that you hold a doctorate in geriatrics, neurology and/or psychology and I might take your idiotic nonsensical comments about the state of my health with regards to senility more seriously.  :)

IMO, until this happens, you are just another 'dumb fuck' who posts on Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2023, 09:22:08 PM »
Prove to me that you hold a doctorate in geriatrics, neurology and/or psychology and I might take your idiotic nonsensical comments about the state of my health with regards to senility more seriously.  :)

IMO, until this happens, you are just another 'dumb fuck' who posts on Getbig.
Not a very grandfather-like post, although with your senility maybe you've forgotten your advanced age.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2023, 10:24:52 PM »

And therein lies the problem…they can’t account for the income. All 22 + shell LLC’s cannot be accounted for.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2023, 06:43:27 AM »
Assume they were labeled "consulting fees."  No way were all of the Biden family members "consulting" with these foreign adversaries.  Even Hunter Biden wasn't providing any kind of service.

I don't think Hunter or Joe Biden will be convicted of anything regarding this influence peddling.  Nothing is going to happen.  These people don't care if the Constitution is being shredded, if they are breaking the law, if they are enforcing the law in an unequal manner, etc.  Recent history has shown they can do pretty much whatever they want without consequences.  The whole Russian Manchurian Candidate fiasco proves it.  Nobody was held accountable.   

And the media will give them cover.  I'm actually shocked that CBS is covering the IRS whistleblower story.  I suspect Democrats may be laying the groundwork to kick Biden to the curb if the evidence of corruption becomes even more overwhelming.  But the likely outcome is Biden gets reelected. 

We are screwed.  I'm just trying to enjoy what's left of my great country.   

A lot of companies do shit like this.  They find ways to manipulate money attribution to avoid paying taxes or hide other shit.  Not a thing you can do to stop it.  An "Exec" of Company X goes to Ukraine to provide consulting.  They meet for a few hours.  The meeting is documented.  Company X sends an invoice to the Ukrainian government for $2,000,000.  It's recorded and the transaction matches the company's articles of incorporation (Company X's charter says they are a consulting company that advises other countries on their economy).  Good luck proving that was a shakedown in court.

Then another company, Company A who is based out of Panama where corps aren't taxed charges Company X a $2,000,000 intellectual property fee for the "advice" Company X gave Ukraine.  So Company X sends Company A 2 million and lists that as an expense.

Company A and X are both owned by Company Z who is owned by who the hell knows and so on and so forth.  And none of them end up paying taxes.

Legal B.O.H.I.C.A.

We may see more coverage on this.  I saw an article on the daily beast talking about how there is documentation that may clear Robinette of involvement in Ukraine.  I also don't think they will be convicted of anything.  It's going to be too hard to prove it and I ultimately think that's why the DOJ hasn't jumped on it.

Welcome to the United Oligarchy of North America.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2023, 06:46:46 AM »
And therein lies the problem…they can’t account for the income. All 22 + shell LLC’s cannot be accounted for.

I'd be very surprised if they couldn't.  A good CFO, accountant, or whatever will know how to record and index the income so that it passes any scrutiny. 

Legit (lol) companies do this shit all the time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2023, 10:29:18 AM »
Instead of those crappy NFTs maybe y’all should have invested your money into these state secrets for sale.  I bought a few.  From Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin,…..

Hang on I’ll tell what they are.

*rustling papers*

Ok, it says “Biden won.”

WTF.  That’s no secret.  I want my money back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2023, 12:09:50 PM »
Not a very grandfather-like post, although with your senility maybe you've forgotten your advanced age.

Shame, shame on me. I will try to be more grandfather-like in future posts. Please do let me know immediately if I slip up and use un-grandfatherly, vulgar four-letter  words. I read the way to forestall senility and stay as sharp as possible is to post often on Getbig even though it may lead to 'Bad Grandpa' type behavior. ;)

Note: Please don't tell my grandchildren and great-grandchildren that sometimes I use swear words; my children already know this about me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2023, 01:20:05 PM »
A lot of companies do shit like this.  They find ways to manipulate money attribution to avoid paying taxes or hide other shit.  Not a thing you can do to stop it.  An "Exec" of Company X goes to Ukraine to provide consulting.  They meet for a few hours.  The meeting is documented.  Company X sends an invoice to the Ukrainian government for $2,000,000.  It's recorded and the transaction matches the company's articles of incorporation (Company X's charter says they are a consulting company that advises other countries on their economy).  Good luck proving that was a shakedown in court.

Then another company, Company A who is based out of Panama where corps aren't taxed charges Company X a $2,000,000 intellectual property fee for the "advice" Company X gave Ukraine.  So Company X sends Company A 2 million and lists that as an expense.

Company A and X are both owned by Company Z who is owned by who the hell knows and so on and so forth.  And none of them end up paying taxes.

Legal B.O.H.I.C.A.

We may see more coverage on this.  I saw an article on the daily beast talking about how there is documentation that may clear Robinette of involvement in Ukraine.  I also don't think they will be convicted of anything.  It's going to be too hard to prove it and I ultimately think that's why the DOJ hasn't jumped on it.

Welcome to the United Oligarchy of North America.

Remember the distinction is the companies who create multiple entities have an actual business where they are providing a product or service.  The Biden Crime Family does not provide a product or service.  They don't have any special expertise in any anything.

And I think we are on the same page, but I'm not talking about what can or will be proved in any kind of criminal prosecution or impeachment proceeding.  Just talking about using our common sense to evaluate what is in plain view. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2023, 04:00:10 PM »
Remember the distinction is the companies who create multiple entities have an actual business where they are providing a product or service.  The Biden Crime Family does not provide a product or service.  They don't have any special expertise in any anything.

And I think we are on the same page, but I'm not talking about what can or will be proved in any kind of criminal prosecution or impeachment proceeding.  Just talking about using our common sense to evaluate what is in plain view.

The Biden family business is the same as the Clinton business.....money laundering from selling influence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2023, 04:16:34 PM »

The Biden family business is the same as the Clinton business.....money laundering from selling influence.

How would you define Trump and his family’s business practices, before during and after Trump was in office?