Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105370 times)

affy

Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »

Its no accusation.  I knew only some of the details as I thought he stabbed them to death which is why I did not comment as it was not the case

wwe.com is reporting it as a double murder suicide too

looks like Vince was right.  Seriously seriously messed up.  Dude must have been extremely depressed to do something that crazy

L.T.

• Getbig II
  • lift big
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »
6/25/2007 11:47:00 PM
Another update on Benoit murder/suicide

by Dave Meltzer

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the lving room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, accordig t an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:10 PM »
roid rage takes another hit...dont be surprised if the government uses this tragedy as fuel to further smackdown steroid use in america.

you have to be seriously fucked in the head to kill your wife and kid and then yourself.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »
So Vince has to blow his latest tasteless shit story for ratings. Poor guy.

Yes, very sad that a wrestler, his wife and child are found dead, but a three hour tribute? Three hours?

Seems to me the guys that just got blown up in Iraq deserve a couple of minutes in primetime...shit they are lucky if they even get their faces on the networks.

It's one big clusterfucked world.  

chris is a wrestling legend he deserves more than 3 hours

the wwe does a show in iraq every christmas

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »

the wwe does a show in iraq every christmas

E

I agree with you, Earl darling.  Wrestling legends are almost as important as bb legends . . .

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:20 PM »
dude was a midget coward with a complex.  piece of shit didn't deserve that pathetic tribute they gave him either, as bad as it was.

may he rot in an unmarked grave!
its comin today

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »
wwe.com is reporting it as a double murder suicide too

looks like Vince was right.  Seriously seriously messed up.  Dude must have been extremely depressed to do something that crazy

you can't rule out a crime of passion either...If the wife was cheating on him...Of course this is all speculation...It will all come out soon...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »
WOW, last scenes of RAW tonight... Chris and Eddie....both are gone. RIP Wolverine RIP

yeah that was very eerie and sad

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »
in any case, it's a tragedy, he was a great performer.

If this all comes out to be true, it's a horrible way to end a life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »
you can't rule out a crime of passion either...If the wife was cheating on him...Of course this is all speculation...It will all come out soon...

ya i thought of that.but it still dosent make what he did right, especially killing his son

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2007, 10:48:56 PM »
dude was a midget coward with a complex.  piece of shit didn't deserve that pathetic tribute they gave him either, as bad as it was.

may he rot in an unmarked grave!

I sense a little self loathing projected on the poor guy. 

Why the hate?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2007, 10:53:31 PM »
watching that whole tribute tonight everybody said how he was such a quiet nice guy and really loved his family and son. even watching the news up here in edmonton they have been talking to friends and even old teachers and they all said the same things.
it really makes you wonder how someone like that can (apparently) kill his wife and son. what the hell must have happened for him to snap and do this  :-\

next couple days will be interesting....but sad

RIP nancy and daniel  :'(

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2007, 10:55:37 PM »
Geez, a tribute for a man that whacks his family?

Where was Dahmers tribute?  :(

affy

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2007, 10:58:14 PM »
I sense a little self loathing projected on the poor guy. 

Why the hate?

why the hate?

the man murdered his son and his wife

Alex23

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »
why the hate?

the man murdered his son and his wife

Don't jump the gun.

affy

« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2007, 11:00:56 PM »
watching that whole tribute tonight everybody said how he was such a quiet nice guy and really loved his family and son. even watching the news up here in edmonton they have been talking to friends and even old teachers and they all said the same things.
it really makes you wonder how someone like that can (apparently) kill his wife and son. what the hell must have happened for him to snap and do this  :-\

next couple days will be interesting....but sad

RIP nancy and daniel  :'(

its pretty scary to see how people can just snap and go crazy.  No sane person could do this kind of shit.  While I seriously am disgusted by these people (and sociopaths in general), you honestly can't help but feel sorry for them, because honestly no sane person would do something this messed up.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2007, 11:01:25 PM »
Geez, a tribute for a man that whacks his family?

Where was Dahmers tribute?  :(

I guess that the facts are not fully out so I may be speaking out of turn here, but I thought the same thing. Irrespective of any mental illness [which could be claimed for about any sick crime] someone who killed their wife and child is not anyone I feel deserves a tribute.

Much condolences sent to the remaining family members............

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2007, 11:07:26 PM »

Do you still think that now that we know he killed his wife and son ??? >:(

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2007, 11:15:04 PM »
I guess that the facts are not fully out so I may be speaking out of turn here, but I thought the same thing. Irrespective of any mental illness [which could be claimed for about any sick crime] someone who killed their wife and child is not anyone I feel deserves a tribute.

Much condolences sent to the remaining family members............

ya i posted something similar to this earlier too. especially when parts of the show showed him hugging and kissing his wife and son. just didnt seem right considering at the time we didnt exactly know if he killed them or not.

yes i know the show was a tribute to his wrestling career and not necessarily him as a person...but then they should have kept it to just that....particularly cause of the speculations surrounding the circumstances of their deaths

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »
its pretty scary to see how people can just snap and go crazy.  No sane person could do this kind of shit.  While I seriously am disgusted by these people (and sociopaths in general), you honestly can't help but feel sorry for them, because honestly no sane person would do something this messed up.

good post...

Although some say that sociopaths make the best politicians...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
ya i thought of that.but it still dosent make what he did right, especially killing his son

yes the son is what makes it really wacked...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »
I'm surprised something like this can happen when it involved a marriage founded in the WWE?  It's such a fine upstanding well looked upon organization in the business world and where ethics is the number one role.  I am in shock! ::)
N

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »
I'm surprised something like this can happen when it involved a marriage founded in the WWE?  It's such a fine upstanding well looked upon organization in the business world and where ethics is the number one role.  I am in shock! ::)

Well it certainly wasn't over money. ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2007, 12:30:24 AM »
how could someone kill a 7yr old kid, I dont care who did it, but that just makes me sick and  sad at the same time.