Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105367 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
A child, a mother and father were killed in one house, that's too shady a circumstance to put on a "Tribute Show" without finding out further facts.

The fact that you keep arguing about this is interesting.

Let's do an experiment, from now on every time a family is killed in their home let's keep a record of the cause of death. I'm willing to bet that the VAST majority of the time the cause will be murder.

But you keep fighting your fight, I'm sure McMahon is loving your support.

And on a side note it turns out he sent text messages to McMahon. As I said in an earlier post I bet McMahon knew before most everyone else that this was a murder.

I agree 100%.. The WWE writers, executives, McMahon, the entire locker room etc. probably knew there was something fishy going on, yet annointed him for sainthood..

I liked the guy a lot, but now I'm just confused and hate his fucking guts.. What kind of sick fuck murders an innocent 7 year old child?  :'(

Master Blaster

Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
It's true, that dude's arms were so short he had trouble fishing out change from his pockets.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2007, 03:02:52 PM »
I agree 100%.. The WWE writers, executives, McMahon, the entire locker room etc. probably knew there was something fishy going on, yet annointed him for sainthood..

I liked the guy a lot, but now I'm just confused and hate his fucking guts.. What kind of sick fuck murders an innocent 7 year old child?  :'(

i dont know....honestly i think the WWE higher ups knew details...but the locker room was clueless just like us......

theyre probably retracting statements right now and feel like shit for saying good things about him. i dont think those comments would have been made if they had the details that he was a murderer.....they talked about how much he loved his son....fucked up

wrestling is fake.....but they arent actors when i comes to that type of stuff....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2007, 03:03:19 PM »

BINGO!!!    

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »
i dont know....honestly i think the WWE higher ups knew details...but the locker room was clueless just like us......

theyre probably retracting statements right now and feel like shit for saying good things about him. i dont think those comments would have been made if they had the details that he was a murderer.....they talked about how much he loved his son....fucked up

wrestling is fake.....but they arent actors when i comes to that type of stuff....

Weird man... You know they praised him a lot last night.. Chavo Guerrero, Edge and a bunch of other guys. One thing I noticed was that they talked him about being a closed person, so maybe he had a side which he really didn't like showing in public? I mean his neighbors are quoted as saying he was polite and not rude, but at the same not very approaching.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2007, 03:06:53 PM »
They just said that his 7 year old son was on GH..???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »

I hope you are kidding..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »

Doubt it. He probably sent text msgs to some of his wrestler friends and the word spread around the lockerroom.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2007, 03:13:52 PM »
I hope you are kidding..

I'm not they said there was needle marks in the boys arms, and the sheriff said he thinks its GH, which is stupid for the sheriff to make  statement like that on national TV without really knowing

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
GH15= CHRIS BENOIT
« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
You be the judge....

GH15
Last Active:  June 20, 2007, 09:25:27 PM

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 26, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »
I'm not they said there was needle marks in the boys arms, and the sheriff said he thinks its GH, which is stupid for the sheriff to make  statement like that on national TV without really knowing

Yeah man.. But to hear that about the little kid just adds insult to injury..

Who would murder a 7 year old kid?  :-\ I don't understand still.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #461 on: June 26, 2007, 03:17:48 PM »
Yeah man.. But to hear that about the little kid just adds insult to injury..

Who would murder a 7 year old kid?  :-\ I don't understand still.
maybe the kid was asking for it with his smart mouth

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »
remember when 240 predicted a nice slew of arnold headlines when vic m won, in light of his association with a steroid doc a month earlier?

240 predicts this might be the death knell of steroid availability as we know it (and I dont even use em).

Yeah, I saw that too, as I logged on.

While I don't use drugs, I do think it's bullshit that Steroids would get the fucking blame for this shit.....
HAHA, RON.....

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: GH15= CHRIS BENOIT
« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:23 PM »
Possible? Yes.

Likely? No.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
Teh funny ain't detected.

AVBG

« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
Weird man... You know they praised him a lot last night.. Chavo Guerrero, Edge and a bunch of other guys. One thing I noticed was that they talked him about being a closed person, so maybe he had a side which he really didn't like showing in public? I mean his neighbors are quoted as saying he was polite and not rude, but at the same not very approaching.

From early in his career, Benoit never seemed comfortable with the public side of professional wrestling he was terrible on the mic and his public persona made sure that his career was never to reach its potential.

Whatever his demons were his family didn't deserve this fate and that's who I truly feel sorry for.. If he couldn't deal with life that's his problem - not theres.

affy

« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »

do you realize how long it takes to complete a toxicology report

stop talking out of your ass

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »
I'm gonna miss gh15..

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: June 26, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »
lol

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
NBC news and Brian Williams are garbage!  They mention Benoit in a 30 second blurp.  Williams sited that Benoit killed his family and that anabolic steriods along with other prescription drugs where found at the home..... I can't stand this negative press and how everyone in the media is and will blame AAS use as the reason Benoit went off the deep end.  IF YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, WITH OR WITHOUT JUICE.  I BET ALCOHOL WAS FOUND IN THE HOUSE TOO....DID YOU FORGET THAT MR. WILLIAMS?  NEWS IS GARBAGE.  FOR THE LAST TIME, AAS DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN ASSHOLE (OR A KILLER).  Yes, it may not help, but it doesn't make a person do something.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »
Doubt it. He probably sent text msgs to some of his wrestler friends and the word spread around the lockerroom.

im sure he sent text messages that said "Hey guys...im about to kill my family......but our last match was awesome though huh..."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »
If Benoit couldn't handle life, it's a good thing he never logged onto Getbig. He would have offed himself years ago.
BigNationRadio.com

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: June 26, 2007, 03:53:53 PM »
If Benoit couldn't handle life, it's a good thing he never logged onto Getbig. He would have offed himself years ago.

and taken a few of us along for the ride!!!! :o :o yikes.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: June 26, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
from pwtorch.com

"-Fox News anchor Smith then summarized the press conference and what it reconfirmed or revealed. He said he missed "one of those PPV things the WWE folks do." He added: "We have reason to believe he was a steroid user." He said steroids were present in the home. "With a doctor's prescription - you bet - but they were there." He discussed the situation with reporter Trace Gallagher regarding "roid rage." He wondered how long it can go on and how long it can last. "We're look at three separate incidents of roid rage over the course of three days," said the reporter. Dr. Steven Garner was interviewed. He said roid rage can cause such incidents. He said there are very few documented cases, but there are strange stories related to steroids. He said, "There people develop psychosis and that's a total break with reality. They don't know what they're doing. They halucinate. They don't know what they're doing. They hear voices in their heads telling them to kill people." He explained that once a user get off steroids, his testicles cannot return to producing testosterone at a normal level and depression can result - leading to suicide with teenagers. A former homicide investigator was interviewed next. He said he has been on scenes where he's seen people trip out due to steroids. "They get this unbearable strength and they seem to lose their mind," he said. "If they drink alcohol at the same time, it adds to it. It's taken about six or seven officers at scenes I've been at to hold a guy down who was flipping out from roid rage." Smith said: "Think about this guy. This guy's sitting in his house with a dead wife, then he's got a dead kid, then he's dropping Bibles all over the place. Then he's killing himself. You can't even process that." The doctor said steroids mixed with other prescription drugs make it much worse. They went on to note that "60 wrestlers" have died under the age of 45. "It's astounding. Astroniomically astounding. Nobody really focuses on it because wrestling is kind of a circus, an athletic soap opera. We don't really care about the players, apparently, because this is a continual cycle or drugs, road shows, alcohol, and they're travelling 250 days a year. The more wild your show is, the more money you make. That in the end turns out to haunt you. The doctor said typically wrestlers take more steroids than their should. Reporter Trace Gallagher and Shep Smith agreed that WWE is "under the fence." They brought up the HBO Real Sports interview where Vince McMahon got mad at the subject being brought up. "I know it's entertainment and it's not regulated the same way professional athletics are, but somebody is going to pay hell if this turns out the way we think it is."
"

LMAO i havn't laughed that hard in my life
oh brother ::) epic excuse making.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »
maybe he accidentally strangled his wife during sex, then he sat on his son by accident, then got his neck stuck in a lynched rope and couldn't get out?