Author Topic: MMA fighters vs. Mike Tyson  (Read 25427 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL OF YOU MMA TWINKS.......................
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 08:20:21 AM »
i was already expecting a answer like this  ;D

just remember, in squads mind, fat guys with buried muscle dominate the world ::)

it is really his answer to lack of disipline which is why he will never understand the
MMA world

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2008, 08:21:09 AM »

Good find mars, Axl Rose & GnR at its prime..

"1"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 08:26:46 AM »
Hahaha,
anybody remember what Mitch "Blood" Green looked like after he started a street fight with Iron Mike :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »
tyson was an animal

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 08:41:31 AM »

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:18 AM »
There is an old adage that a good wrestler will beat a good boxer anytime. Think this can go for a good MMA fighter against a good boxer. Tyson was one of a kind but there is always a Buster Douglas somewhere down the road just waiting.

Tyson was the Man, no doubt about it. But boxers are one dimensional, while MMA's have more body weapons to use. Knowledge of leverage, pulling/pushing, gripping, grappling, take downs, floor fighting, etc, etc, etc. Even a good street fighter (which Tyson was at 12) could do very well against a good boxer, Tyson included. Gouges, bites (remember when Tyson reverted back to his street fighting day by biting an ear), ear, nose and nuts ripping, etc are all normal moves for them. Good street fighters have the ability to fight in a phone booth (when there were phone booths) and beat anyone. A boxer needs room to be fully affective at all. This can go for Karate players as well, they need room. Get up and in the face of either and see how well they adjust to that. A good MMA fighter should be able to handle up close fighting very well.

Like with lifting, SquadFather has no real knowledge  of boxing, fighting or much of anything else. Wonder if he has ever been in a real fight. ( maybe when he fights with his mother when she wants to wash his skid marked and cum stained jockey shorts) Oh sorry, I forgot about all those "Owning" stories he use to tell everyone. He just starts threads to be noticed and needs the attention I guess. Poor lonely guy, have pity on him.
F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 08:51:39 AM »
There is an old adage that a good wrestler will beat a good boxer anytime. Think this can go for a good MMA fighter against a good boxer. Tyson was one of a kind but there is always a Buster Douglas somewhere down the road just waiting.

Tyson was the Man, no doubt about it. But boxers are one dimensional, while MMA's have more body weapons to use. Knowledge of leverage, pulling/pushing, gripping, grappling, take downs, floor fighting, etc, etc, etc. Even a good street fighter (which Tyson was at 12) could do very well against a good boxer, Tyson included. Gouges, bites (remember when Tyson reverted back to his street fighting day by biting an ear), ear, nose and nuts ripping, etc are all normal moves for them. Good street fighters have the ability to fight in a phone booth (when there were phone booths) and beat anyone. A boxer needs room to be fully affective at all. This can go for Karate players as well, they need room. Get up and in the face of either and see how well they adjust to that. A good MMA fighter should be able to handle up close fighting very well.

Like with lifting, SquadFather has no real knowledge  of boxing, fighting or much of anything else. Wonder if he has ever been in a real fight. ( maybe when he fights with his mother when she wants to wash his skid marked and cum stained jockey shorts) Oh sorry, I forgot about all those "Owning" stories he use to tell everyone. He just starts threads to be noticed and needs the attention I guess. Poor lonely guy, have pity on him.
and yet you still haven't posted a picture to back up anything you say. :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »
hahahahahaa, ive actually heard people say those two skinny trailer trash Chuck Lidell and Randy Couture would beat Tyson, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;D

Lidell or Couture,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
A good thing or not, I think I OWN sf. Purely by accident on my part. Most guy's OWN him but he is too stupid to understand that. Just an old attention whole. Of course any disagreement with him will be considered a meltdown. It's all that 50lbs of  fat lodged in his head that makes his thinking whacked.
F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2008, 09:15:42 AM »
A good thing or not, I think I OWN sf. Purely by accident on my part. Most guy's OWN him but he is too stupid to understand that. Just an old attention whole. Of course any disagreement with him will be considered a meltdown. It's all that 50lbs of  fat lodged in his head that makes his thinking whacked.
good stuff but are you ever going to post your picture? :D

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
Mike Tyson would wipe the floor with ANYONE who has ever "fought" in MMA, discuss. :D

I was gonna post something similar today after some MMA type at my gym claimed he d "easily deal with Tyson on the street"
These people have no idea what a machine Tyson was

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 09:19:45 AM »
Mike Tyson is overrated....
Lennox Lewis would beat him prime for prime

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
I was gonna post something similar today after some MMA type at my gym claimed he d "easily deal with Tyson on the street"
These people have no idea what a machine Tyson was

Fuckin knuckle heads,Tyson is twice as dangerous on the street than in the ring.
just ask Mitch"Blood"Green ::) ;D

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 09:20:45 AM »
Fedor Vs Tyson in a cage, Tyson would get raped..

Fedor vs Tyson standup boxing Fedor would get raped..

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »
toughness?  ::)
taking an elbow,knee, punch or kick to the head, getting slammed on the mat or cage.
its an all out fight. blood almost guaranteed.  :)

not saying getting hit with a boxing glove is like a pillow, but come on! boxing is no comparison.

Face it, MMA is officially bigger than boxing right now.
more true to life. you don't get into a street-fight or parking lot brawl
and fight with boxing rules...it's more like MMA, complete demolishing, however which way you have to do it.

back in the day, boxing was the shit...Tyson was the man. no doubt.

times have changed.

Maybe at the moment, but when the next big thing in the heavys comes along, and we re due a heavy mega star!, then boxing will be the king again

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 09:22:22 AM »
Fedor Vs Tyson in a cage, Tyson would get raped..

Fedor vs Tyson standup boxing Fedor would get raped..
bullshit, Tyson would destroy Fedor anywhere.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »
Mike Tyson is overrated....
Lennox Lewis would beat him prime for prime
Mike Tyson in his prime would beat any boxer ever in thier prime .. Ali, Louis, whoever ...
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »
bullshit, Tyson would destroy Fedor anywhere.

People don't realize that even as scary as it sounds,the safest place to fight Tyson would be in a ring.imagine trying to fight that animal with no rules :o

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »
good stuff but are you ever going to post your picture? :D

how much do you currently weigh squad?

i'm guessing 230's

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:09 AM »
your an idiot....when someone grabs a boxer they naturally stop fighting, their brain has been programmed to stand up and fight
and in a lock, the fighters stop and the ref splits them up

if an MMA fighter tried to box tyson in his prime, then yes but tyson would lose his ass in the octagon against someone his weight

squad, get your head out of your ass, you are so stuck on the fact that muscular guys, or in your case - fat permabulkers, are
somehow the only tough, strong people on the planet

leave your mom's basement for a week or so, get out and experience something other than making out with your keyboard
Trying to convince any Mike Tyson fans with a great argument like this will have nil effect. They are still stuck on his 23 month "prime", where he kayoed such legendary greats as Michael Spinks, and Marvis Frazier....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:21 AM »
how much do you currently weigh squad?

i'm guessing 230's
239 last time i weighed.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:50 AM »
I boxed a bit myself as a kid (no i wasnt a olympic champ!) and i met Gary Mason the former British heavyweight champ who said even being in the same arena as Tyson your hair on the back of your neckstood up - cant imagine how the guy in the oposite corner felt!

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »
239 last time i weighed.

239 @ 25%bf(conservative)

179.25lbs of lean body mass.....hahahahaha, yeah you're quit the beast ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »
I didn't read any of this, but i'm betting a lot a cage fighters are upset and are off to the dojo to work on their ground game.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 09:31:32 AM »
ALmost all mma fighters would kill mike tyson hell if he wants I will throw with him