Author Topic: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!  (Read 9614 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 04:00:55 PM »
How old was Lee, early 30s? He still had many a years left to compete. He could have brought his legs up to deal with the 90s guys, but he retired on top. It wasn't scared, it was more of he didn't want to "up the dosage to 90s (Yates and company) levels, as well as his wife's concern. What did he have left to prove? He beat Yates, and then he passed the torched to him. Yates continued the tradition of having a better back than the competition, but brought the freak factor aspect.

He didn't have anything to prove but after his victory speech he said he just finally learned how to peak and he hinted he would be back , He saw the writing on the wall.

Haney couldn't have improved his quads , hams or calves. NO version of Haney or Ronnie would beat Dorian 1993 and Haney wouldn't have beaten prime Flex , the sport flew by him , He got away with being the giant among dwarfs for a long time.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »
He didn't have anything to prove but after his victory speech he said he just finally learned how to peak and he hinted he would be back , He saw the writing on the wall.

Haney couldn't have improved his quads , hams or calves. NO version of Haney or Ronnie would beat Dorian 1993 and Haney wouldn't have beaten prime Flex , the sport flew by him , He got away with being the giant among dwarfs for a long time.

Wait, what?!  2003 Ronnie (any version of Ronnie, for that matter) had better arms, chest, shoulders, thighs and back than Yates.  Ronnie had Dorian on pretty much everything except calves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 04:08:45 PM »
Wait, what?!  2003 Ronnie (any version of Ronnie, for that matter) had better arms, chest, shoulders, thighs and back than Yates.  Ronnie had Dorian on pretty much everything except calves.

Yes , yes , better parts , parts DON'T WIN contests , poses do.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 04:10:51 PM »
Lee Haney 1991 Mr Olympia

Well Lee are you going to retire now? You know something I've been competing now for 9 years and I finally learned how to peak. So I might be around for a few more years.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 05:25:23 PM »
The judging standards never changed. You said he had his chance and got his ass tapped. NO,he didn't. He beat a career best Lee Haney in the muscularity round , that says a lot.

Dorian 1993 would mopped the floor with Haney and Ronnie !! Entertaining Dorian never entered the scene , Flew Wheeler 1993 would have beaten Lee 1991 !!

I am friends with a current IFBB judge and he states by current standards that a Phil Heath at his best would beat all. I am not shitting you. This is from a guy who was a former pro and he states quite honestly that Phil Heath, probably the version that won his first or second Olympia, would wipe the floor with Dorian or Yates. He told me that even with his narrow shoulder girdle, his muscle bellies and fullness and conditioning would have bested all. I am not a Phil fan, as I prefer freak RC or maybe 93 DY. It is interesting that Heath is not revered like these bodybuilders and a lot of that may be because he is a whiny brat. If he were a cool dude like Yates, I think he would get much more respect. What say you ND and Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 05:26:38 PM »
Lee retired out of fear of Yates. He knew his days were numbered.  ;)

Bold face m o t h e r f u c k I n g lie. His wife got him to do the 8th because he said he was tired and didn't know if he had it in him to do another. She wanted him to beat Arnold's record. Once he did that was it. Dorian never was a determining factor in the career of Lee Haney. That's fucking laughable.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 05:26:59 PM »

Lee Haney would have won his 9th Sandow in 1992, Yates was no better that year then he was in 1991. I do agree he raised the freak factor bar in 1993 that was ultimately crushed by Ronnie Coleman in 2003.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 05:27:59 PM »

You are funny a 2003 RC would shit out a Dorian Yates. That is fact not fiction unlike your delusions.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »

::) ::) ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »
I am friends with a current IFBB judge and he states by current standards that a Phil Heath at his best would beat all. I am not shitting you. This is from a guy who was a former pro and he states quite honestly that Phil Heath, probably the version that won his first or second Olympia, would wipe the floor with Dorian or Yates. He told me that even with his narrow shoulder girdle, his muscle bellies and fullness and conditioning would have bested all. I am not a Phil fan, as I prefer freak RC or maybe 93 DY. It is interesting that Heath is not revered like these bodybuilders and a lot of that may be because he is a whiny brat. If he were a cool dude like Yates, I think he would get much more respect. What say you ND and Wiggs.

Because this ers of judging pushes fullness. Ronnie, Dorian and Haney era didn't. They change the judging criteria but not the rules on paper. It should have stayed with that it was with Haney.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 05:44:59 PM »
You are funny a 2003 RC would shit out a Dorian Yates. That is fact not fiction unlike your delusions.

Yeah Buddy , Yip Yip

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 05:47:14 PM »
Bold face m o t h e r f u c k I n g lie. His wife got him to do the 8th because he said he was tired and didn't know if he had it in him to do another. She wanted him to beat Arnold's record. Once he did that was it. Dorian never was a determining factor in the career of Lee Haney. That's fucking laughable.

Dude , you heard him. After he realized he didn't win the muscularity round he knew the writing was on the wall retire or face the wrath !!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 06:02:58 PM »

Haney had the old school look with his quads. His look was being slowly replaced. Even Sonny Schmidt had fuller quads. I think he could have improved his quads, not his arms, but his quads. Again, it was a mixture of things. Haney was still young. But, it's good that he retired, he went on to do other things, plus he was grounded with a family. Bodybuilding didn't defined him, he defined bodybuilding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2018, 06:14:52 PM »
Haney had the old school look with his quads. His look was being slowly replaced. Even Sonny Schmidt had fuller quads. I think he could have improved his quads, not his arms, but his quads. Again, it was a mixture of things. Haney was still young. But, it's good that he retired, he went on to do other things, plus he was grounded with a family. Bodybuilding didn't defined him, he defined bodybuilding.

Haney has ALL of my respect. Retried in his best condition ever. Went out on top and we've yet to see that from anyone after him. I doubt he could have improved his quads , maybe but his hams & calves never. He was young , however he started young too. You're right bodybuilding didn't define him he used it as a tool , and let it go , something others can't seem to follow.

When pushed on who was better him or Ronnie , reluctantly he came to the conclusion that he was the only 8 time Mr Olympia with a 31" waist  8)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »

Your friend is bad judge and he should step down immediately.

When Phil won his first Oylmpia it was because Cutler had the funky arm, so for a judge to say  that Phil from his first win is the best of all time shows you how idiotic 1) that individual is and 2) the contests have become.

I can't even comment further...
I seriously hope you're trolling.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2018, 06:28:47 PM »
Haney deserves at best, 4 of his Olympia wins.  He sucks and pretty much the only reason he got 8 is Weider was trying to "teach" Arnold a lesson.

Fuck Weider and fuck Haney.   He's a fake christian and was just as loaded with them "stayroids" as anybody else.  His face ain't nothin' to write homo about and his physique is fine for his time.  In a word, undeserving.

But since Wiggs is all about being black, I suppose one can understand his boyish worship of Haney.  Nubret looked better.  Robby Robinson looked better.  Zane looked better.  Arnold, as he does with everyone, makes Haney look like shit.

Wiggs is the black hole of racism.  He just loves to suck it all in.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »
Haney deserves at best, 4 of his Olympia wins.  He sucks and pretty much the only reason he got 8 is Weider was trying to "teach" Arnold a lesson.

Fuck Weider and fuck Haney.   He's a fake christian and was just as loaded with them "stayroids" as anybody else.  His face ain't nothin' to write homo about and his physique is fine for his time.  In a word, undeserving.

But since Wiggs is all about being black, I suppose one can understand his boyish worship of Haney.  Nubret looked better.  Robby Robinson looked better.  Zane looked better.  Arnold, as he does with everyone, makes Haney look like shit.

Wiggs is the black hole of racism.  He just loves to suck it all in.

Why is Haney a "fake" Christian? Because he did steroids (they didn't become illegal until 1990)? Would he be a better Christian if he smoked and drank but stayed off the juice?

Wiggs doesn't strike me as a racist, he comes across as a proud man who happens to be black but it doesn't seem fair to call him a racist. :/

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2018, 06:52:26 PM »
Why is Haney a "fake" Christian? Because he did steroids (they didn't become illegal until 1990)? Would he be a better Christian if he smoked and drank but stayed off the juice?

Wiggs doesn't strike me as a racist, he comes across as a proud man who happens to be black but it doesn't seem fair to call him a racist. :/

Haney is about as "Christian" as Wiggs.  I remember the ads with the idiot Haney saying "...I don't take no stayroids, only goot food and Weider supplements"...Haney is a typical lying sack of shit bodybuilder.  Fuck him and his fake faith and "natural" physique.

And Wiggs has often talked of a negro god  and negro Jayzuss wiping out whitey.  Other than women (he's a typical racist in that) he hates "whitey".  He's a racist fucktard and can't hold a thought for more than a month or two and then changes his opinion and starts belittling whatever career path he was on and announces yet another "This be the one!" BS.

And Haney was gifted more times than Barbra Streisand at her Bat Mitzvah.  If you think otherwise, I don't mind. But Wiggs is a fucking racist pig and worthless as a human being.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2018, 06:57:25 PM »
Haney is about as "Christian" as Wiggs.  I remember the ads with the idiot Haney saying "...I don't take no stayroids, only goot food and Weider supplements"...Haney is a typical lying sack of shit bodybuilder.  Fuck him and his fake faith and "natural" physique.

And Wiggs has often talked of a negro god  and negro Jayzuss wiping out whitey.  Other than women (he's a typical racist in that) he hates "whitey".  He's a racist fucktard and can't hold a thought for more than a month or two and then changes his opinion and starts belittling whatever career path he was on and announces yet another "This be the one!" BS.

And Haney was gifted more times than Barbra Streisand at her Bat Mitzvah.  If you think otherwise, I don't mind. But Wiggs is a fucking racist pig and worthless as a human being.   

Lol, fair enough.

I do remember Haney doing the weider supplement and saying he didn't do steroids.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2018, 08:06:11 PM »

Don't listen or read anything that fucktard says or writes. He's some random, poor, crazy old fuck with nothing in his life but this board that in his ignorant litte mind he believes he brings value to. People feel sorry for him and tolerate him. He has a hard on for me because I don't acknowledge his pathetic existence in conversation  (there's no reason to, it would bring down my vibration levels). He's  pathetic, just ignore him and laugh when he attempts to be funny to make him feel better. Keep in mind this is the pathetic loser that calls my father and tells him I believe the earth is flat. This untalented, creepy, limp dick pathetic blow hard,  isn't worth the time or effort, I clearly was.

You have to understand you have a literally mentally ill man on this board. Handle with care if you haven't notice.  Just pet his head and laugh, then turn and walk away....fast!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 08:39:47 PM »
sorry wether you love him or not Ronnie is by far and away the greatest of all time. Any other argument is ludicrous.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
Probably 1974 Arnold version would have beaten several versions of Haney from the 80s

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 03:41:18 AM »
Probably 1974 Arnold version would have beaten several versions of Haney from the 80s
He only had arms on Haney, from the 80s. Arnold would have to place ahead of Labrada, Gaspari, Mike Christian, Bertil Fox, and others.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 04:52:45 AM »
He only had arms on Haney, from the 80s. Arnold would have to place ahead of Labrada, Gaspari, Mike Christian, Bertil Fox, and others.

I keep saying it, Arnold is the most overrated bodybuilder ever. He had great biceps, calves, a great chest and charisma. It worked for him back then, but times have changed...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 04:57:08 AM »
Don't listen or read anything that fucktard says or writes. He's some random, poor, crazy old fuck with nothing in his life but this board that in his ignorant litte mind he believes he brings value to. People feel sorry for him and tolerate him. He has a hard on for me because I don't acknowledge his pathetic existence in conversation  (there's no reason to, it would bring down my vibration levels). He's  pathetic, just ignore him and laugh when he attempts to be funny to make him feel better. Keep in mind this is the pathetic loser that calls my father and tells him I believe the earth is flat. This untalented, creepy, limp dick pathetic blow hard,  isn't worth the time or effort, I clearly was.

You have to understand you have a literally mentally ill man on this board. Handle with care if you haven't notice.  Just pet his head and laugh, then turn and walk away....fast!

Nibiru.  Cucktard.

Phlat Earf.  Cucktard.

Nursing school.  Cucktard.

Your pathetic imitation of life.  Cucktard.