Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 12110 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2021, 05:48:28 AM »
Unacceptable.  Now, go get your booster.  Did anyone notice they have literally listed Influenza as a danger to your health and you should run to the nearest Flu Vaccinator (FOH! They have never used this word till this year!) for a shot?  Where the fuck did that come from?  There are literally ZERO flu cases.

I've literally seen signage in 3 SoCal hospitals.

What if the flu never existed naturally, it was just people getting flu shots spreading it around?

;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2021, 06:39:23 AM »
I may be vaxxed but I've fucking had it with variants and masks. I'll be awfully shocked if I don't off myself within a year the way this world is. More bullshit on its way. Many getbiggers will be pleased if I do

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/20/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-20-10-21/index.html

Don't off yourself dude.  More bullshit is on the way but you must endure to the end.  We can overcome this shit.  Don't let all the evil lying scumbags push you out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2021, 06:41:42 AM »
You can't make this shit up.  lol.  You guys have to watch this, it's only a minute long.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2021, 08:39:22 AM »
Umm….it’s called common sense.

🙄🙄

there is zero proof that the vaccine decreases transmission, infection, or transmissibility

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2021, 08:42:20 AM »
Im like the guinea pig for getbig. I got 2 shots and Ill get a booster. Im completely comfortable if the vaxx kills me cause lets be real, the world absolutely sucks. In the meantime if I experience side effects I can tell everyone on here what is happening. Only side effect so far is it makes a person obese, lazy and they end up on welfare  :D   terrible side effects.
"

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2021, 09:30:22 AM »
You can't make this shit up.  lol.  You guys have to watch this, it's only a minute long.

This is exactly why we're getting the push to vaccinate. I think the vaccine has a real purpose, but it also isn't for everyone. Kids and healthy young adults have little risk of severe side effects if they get covid.

Pretty simple for the average person to understand, but when you add in the blurry information being provided from big pharma, the government, MSM and libtards, it can be challenging for some to see what's going on.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2021, 09:34:11 AM »
This is exactly why we're getting the push to vaccinate. I think the vaccine has a real purpose, but it also isn't for everyone. Kids and healthy young adults have little risk of severe side effects if they get covid.

Pretty simple for the average person to understand, but when you add in the blurry information being provided from big pharma, the government, MSM and libtards, it can be challenging for some to see what's going on.

X2

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2021, 09:35:04 AM »
there is zero proof that the vaccine decreases transmission, infection, or transmissibility

Also, if the vaccines actually worked, we wouldn't need to worry about it being spread by the unvaccinated.

I'd like big pharma to provide me with another example of us needing to vaccinate in order to protect the vaccinated. That just sounds crazy reading it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2021, 10:17:24 AM »
Also, if the vaccines actually worked, we wouldn't need to worry about it being spread by the unvaccinated.

I'd like big pharma to provide me with another example of us needing to vaccinate in order to protect the vaccinated. That just sounds crazy reading it.

And you wouldn’t be recommending boosters six months after getting two shots.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2021, 10:36:02 AM »

Exactly.  For some people, why expose yourself to potential side effects for something that will give you little to no benefit.

Yet all we are getting is "shut the fuck up and get vaccinated".  Everyone, no matter what.  If you don't we are going to punish you.  Yeah, fuck you.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2021, 10:58:54 AM »

This post demonstrates that you don’t have an even ELEMENTARY understanding of how vaccines work.

🙄🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2021, 11:01:06 AM »
So...."fully vaxxed" is an oxymoron like "jumbo shrimp".... vaxxymorons.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2021, 11:06:12 AM »
This post demonstrates that you don’t have an even ELEMENTARY understanding of how vaccines work.

🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2021, 11:11:01 AM »

Wow.

Looks like you don’t even understand what a “circular argument” is.

No wonder you don’t understand how vaccines work.

🙁

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2021, 11:28:54 AM »
Wow.

🙁

You must be ready to combust, not being able to make fart or wife jokes.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2021, 11:31:55 AM »

You must be ready to combust, not being able to make fart or wife jokes.

it is interesting how Howard is NEVER posting while OAK is going to town here
"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2021, 11:33:20 AM »
Wow.

🙁

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2021, 11:38:24 AM »

Certainly a coincidence... They never seem to be able to post here either.  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=660828.2125

They would just rather not see that Fauci lied to congress about funding this whole thing.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2021, 12:32:03 PM »
So...."fully vaxxed" is an oxymoron like "jumbo shrimp".... vaxxymorons.

Actually more like…ANTIVAXXER-INTELLIGENCE.

😆😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »

Hey Einstein! You forgot the comments.

😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2021, 01:03:31 PM »

Certainly a coincidence... They never seem to be able to post here either.  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=660828.2125

They would just rather not see that Fauci lied to congress about funding this whole thing.

No. We’re two different people.

I’m starting to wonder about all these antivaxxer users like yourself though. The posts seem like they are all coming from the same person.

You guys are such SHEEP.

🐑🐑 😆😆😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2021, 01:09:45 PM »
Hey Junior, if you came back to troll me you can fuck right off. I was dead set against it from the get go. Waiting for you snap again

Nice. ::)

Everyday, you become a little bit more of a jerk.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2021, 01:24:34 PM »
Nice. ::)

Everyday, you become a little bit more of a jerk.

zero bother when he says that. His mental health is as bad as mine, his delusion level is sky high and hes just a little yappy midget who yells around at people all over the internet cause he is the highest level of coward if real life confrontation rolled his way. His entire life has been overcompensation for being short and dumb
"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2021, 02:00:57 PM »

So maybe OAK is Howard? Man- if that turns out to be true he is a bigger pussy than i thought.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2021, 02:07:07 PM »
zero bother when he says that. His mental health is as bad as mine, his delusion level is sky high and hes just a little yappy midget who yells around at people all over the internet cause he is the highest level of coward if real life confrontation rolled his way. His entire life has been overcompensation for being short and dumb

Oh and uh oh.

The internet keeps going down here.....someone is conspiring to keep me from posting.  :o