Author Topic: Coronavirus - Are you scared of it or not fearful?  (Read 14821 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Am I The Only One Not Fearful of Covid 19?
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2020, 11:45:29 AM »
Pretty obvious signs that you're afraid

No. I do this because others are afraid. I'd hate to worry an elderly woman shopping by simply getting to close. The fear is very real for some and I understand. If I was old I'd probably be afraid as well.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2020, 11:48:21 AM »
Read David icke on Facebook.  He knows what it's all about

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2020, 11:53:44 AM »
No. I do this because others are afraid. I'd hate to worry an elderly woman shopping by simply getting to close. The fear is very real for some and I understand. If I was old I'd probably be afraid as well.

I'm not afraid  , I don't practice social distance ,I go to work everyday like usual  ,I take showers like usual  , I don't even use hand sanitizer , I don't avoid anyone  , I went shopping this morning for a Kayak ........................ .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2020, 11:54:29 AM »
I practice social distancing. I'm hygenic and sanitary. I'm definitely avoiding everyone and not going out except for essentials like groceries and outdoor cardio (since la gym is closed).

Yet I'm not afraid to go through a drive thru. I have no problem going to a park. I browse Canadian Tire without being fearful. I avoid others in the narrow isles for their sake; not for mine.

I'm doing the right thing. Yet everybody is shaming everybody for everything.

If you're susceptible to this virus than stay the fuck in. There are services to help get you essentials. I am not susceptible. I'm a healthy male in his 40's with no existing illnesses. So stop fucking shaming me for doing what is asked.

The people that could die of it are the ones that need to stay the fuck in. Not the rest of the world.

Blast me. See if I give a fuck.

your parents, grandparents dying, possibly losing your job, losing your freedoms, losing infrastructure,healthcare, entertainment etc doesnt make you fearful?Just makes you very selfish or low iq.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2020, 11:55:30 AM »

Actually I think he is being considerate and careful.

But yeah....we all tend to poke the bear here but mostly in fun.😁.   Mostly. I'm not smart but I ain't stoooopid.😉

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2020, 11:56:09 AM »
your parents, grandparents dying, possibly losing your job, losing your freedoms, losing infrastructure,healthcare, entertainment etc doesnt make you fearful?Just makes you very selfish or low iq.

Once again, intelligent discourse from Army of One.  ::) Come on. You can do better than this. Stop believe the mainstream media and use common sense.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2020, 11:57:49 AM »
Read David icke on Facebook.  He knows what it's all about

I am no conspirator theorist my friend.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2020, 12:00:15 PM »
At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Senate closes in on trillion-dollar coronavirus stimulus bill | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/488782-senate-closes-in-on-trillion-dollar-coronavirus-stimulus-bill

https://www.fxstreet.com/amp/news/ecbs-stimulus-package-lagardes-whatever-it-takes-moment-uob-202003200920

“In an unexpected move, unveiled late on Wednesday (18 March), the European Central Bank (ECB) announced a new EUR750bn bond-buying programme, called the Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme (PEPP).”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-stimulus-exclusive-idUSKBN2161NW

BEIJING (Reuters) - China is set to unleash trillions of yuan of fiscal stimulus to revive an economy expected to shrink for the first time in four decades amid the coronavirus pandemic, while a planned growth target is likely to be cut, according to four policy sources.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2020, 12:02:38 PM »
Actually I think he is being considerate and careful.

But yeah....we all tend to poke the bear here but mostly in fun.😁.   Mostly. I'm not smart but I ain't stoooopid.😉
I know ,just fucking with him , like usual ;)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »
Not afraid, but I'm not signing up for it either

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2020, 12:16:41 PM »
I am not afraid for it for myself per se, but i am afraid i will spread it to riskgroups and elders.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2020, 12:18:51 PM »

This.

Tommywishbone. He’s the og of not being afraid of Covid19.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
I am no conspirator theorist my friend.

He wrote about this 30 years ago, sure he goes overboard occasionally with the lizard things and that puts people off, if he kept quiet about that he would be more popular, then again he sells out huge venues every year and can keep an audience listening for 6 hours straight.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2020, 12:39:53 PM »
At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Senate closes in on trillion-dollar coronavirus stimulus bill | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/488782-senate-closes-in-on-trillion-dollar-coronavirus-stimulus-bill

https://www.fxstreet.com/amp/news/ecbs-stimulus-package-lagardes-whatever-it-takes-moment-uob-202003200920

“In an unexpected move, unveiled late on Wednesday (18 March), the European Central Bank (ECB) announced a new EUR750bn bond-buying programme, called the Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme (PEPP).”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-stimulus-exclusive-idUSKBN2161NW

BEIJING (Reuters) - China is set to unleash trillions of yuan of fiscal stimulus to revive an economy expected to shrink for the first time in four decades amid the coronavirus pandemic, while a planned growth target is likely to be cut, according to four policy sources.

So what is the ultimate goal? "economic reset and global currency devaluation"

Why? whats the point?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - Are you scared of it or not fearful?
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2020, 12:47:59 PM »

So what is the ultimate goal? "economic reset and global currency devaluation"

Why? whats the point?

There’s too much debt in the system and it can’t be serviced. The only way to get rid of it is to inflate the currency. That’s what you’re seeing now. Liberty posted this link earlier. It was to show how bad things are in Italy because of Corona, but if you scan down you see the real reason for the panic.

Italy is going to issue bonds which the ECB is going to buy with money they print out of thin air. It’s not something that people who don’t have a business and economics background would pick up on.

If you read the whole story, you’ll discover what this really is about:

“Italy’s failure to reduce its huge debt of 134% of gross domestic product would normally have drawn a rebuke from the EU executive, but von der Leyen said there were now other priorities.

“The Italian government will be able to put as much money into the economy as needed. Normal budget rules, debt rules for example, will not be applied at this stage,” she said.”

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2020, 12:52:55 PM »

There’s too much debt in the system and it can’t be serviced. The only way to get rid of it is to inflate the currency. That’s what you’re seeing now. Liberty posted this link earlier. It was to show how bad things are in Italy because of Corona, but if you scan down you see the real reason for the panic.

Italy is going to issue bonds which the ECB is going to buy with money they print out of thin air. It’s not something that people who don’t have a business and economics background would pick up on.

Ok granted.. but if all countries central banks inflate the currency at the same rate the net effect is Nil... no?

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2020, 01:12:49 PM »
Trump has invoked the Defence Production Act ,a federal law that was enacted in 1950,under the Truman adminisration,  in response to the start of the Korean War.

Pub. L. 81-774
AN ACT To establish a system of priorities and allocations for materials and facilities, authorize the requisitioning thereof, provide financial assistance for expansion of productive capacity and supply, provide for price and wage stabilization, provide for the settlement of. labor disputes, strengthen controls over credit, and by these measures facilitate the production of goods and services necessary for the national security, and for other purposes

The Act contains three major sections:

The first authorizes the President to require businesses to sign contracts or fulfill orders deemed necessary for national defense. It also allows the president to designate materials to be prohibited from hoarding or price-gouging.

The second section authorizes the President to establish mechanisms (such as regulations, orders or agencies) to allocate materials, services and facilities to promote national defense.

The third section authorizes the President to control the civilian economy so that scarce and/or critical materials necessary to the national defense effort are available for defense needs.

The Act also authorizes the President to requisition property, force industry to expand production and the supply of basic resources, impose wage and price controls, settle labor disputes, control consumer and real estate credit, establish contractual priorities, and allocate raw materials towards national defense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Production_Act_of_1950

I suspect we for all intents and purposes we are seeing the beginning of the new Cold War  and if that is the case ,we will be seeing civlian resources diverted to the US military industrial complex.

The historical precedent for this:

" When North Korea invaded South Korea on June 25, 1950, President Harry S. Truman attempted to use the NSRB(National Security Resources Board) as the nation's mobilization agency. Truman quadrupled the defense budget to $50 billion, and the NSRB placed controls on prices, wages and raw materials. Inflation soared and shortages in food, consumer goods and housing appeared. By October 1950, inflation had abated and shortages were easing.

The intervention of China in the Korean War unraveled the administration's mobilization effort.
A panicked public began hoarding and the administration accelerated its rearmament plans. Inflation jumped from 1.3 percent to 7.9 percent.

…………......……..

.........President Truman declared a national emergency on December 16, 1950. Using the powers granted to him by the Defense Production Act (which had been enacted only in September 1950), Truman created the Office of Defense Mobilization (ODM).

……………….

Charles E. Wilson, president of General Electric and a government mobilization chief in World War II, the head of the ODM took control of the economy. All raw materials were under the control of ODM, which rationed them to the civilian economy. Production quotas were set, and businesses ordered to supply the government with goods and services. Companies which failed to meet their production quotas were threatened with seizure by ODM. Companies found to be secretly diverting raw materials to civilian uses were severely punished through the withdrawal of lucrative government contracts, fines, and the imposition of government supervisors on-site at the workplace.

Defense plants, concentrated at the time near existing manufacturing centers and where electrical power was plentiful, were dispersed across the Southeast and Deep South. The government restricted investment in new plant equipment so that only investments meeting national security needs were made. Additionally, ODM invested millions of dollars in new plant and equipment to rapidly expand production capacity. Strict price controls were placed on all goods and services, and wages were subject to federal government approval and control. Black marketeers were severely punished with fines and jail sentences.

………………….

In August 1951, additional controls were placed on the economy. Any manufacturer seeking raw materials had to first obtain a permit from ODM before purchasing such materials. ODM also began to control the use of steel for building and automobile production, even significantly restricting the building of public schools to divert additional steel to national defense needs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Defense_Mobilization

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2020, 01:20:35 PM »
Ok granted.. but if all countries central banks inflate the currency at the same rate the net effect is Nil... no?

Inflation goes up, so prices go up, and your cash savings lose value more rapidly especially with such a low interest rate.

The aim is to encourage people to spend and invest instead of holding on to cash.

There are different views in economics on this, but this is one approach.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2020, 01:22:45 PM »
I practice social distancing. I'm hygenic and sanitary. I'm definitely avoiding everyone and not going out except for essentials like groceries and outdoor cardio (since la gym is closed).

Yet I'm not afraid to go through a drive thru. I have no problem going to a park. I browse Canadian Tire without being fearful. I avoid others in the narrow isles for their sake; not for mine.

I'm doing the right thing. Yet everybody is shaming everybody for everything.

If you're susceptible to this virus than stay the fuck in. There are services to help get you essentials. I am not susceptible. I'm a healthy male in his 40's with no existing illnesses. So stop fucking shaming me for doing what is asked.

The people that could die of it are the ones that need to stay the fuck in. Not the rest of the world.

Blast me. See if I give a fuck.

I'm not sure why people would be shaming you. It seems you are doing everything that's been suggested in order to stay safe and help keep other's safe should you be contagious and not symptomatic.

The main reason people who are most likely to become seriously ill and require hospitalization should the catch the virus should do everything possible to avoid contact with other folks for the time being. I say this not because they could die, but because they could add to hospital overcrowding and shortages of safety equipment. If the only issue was risking death, that's a personal decision one should be allowed to make. Unfortunately, it is unlikely their willingness to take this risk wouldn't have a negative or even deadly effect on other folks.

The gym I go to was still maintaining it's normal hours the last time I checked. However, I'm not going there for now. It is selfish of me to risk passing the virus to others in my house should I become infected just for the sake of staying fit or not losing momentum with my workouts. Anytime we go anywhere where we are likely to have some contact with people or the surfaces people touch, we are increasing our own chance of catching the virus and passing it on to others.  

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »

We all take a haircut on our money. Your $10 bill becomes 9 or 8.50. It still says 10 but you can buy 10-15% less with it. It’s essentially a back door form of taxation. Instead of taking your money via taxation they make the money you have worth less.

The same thing is happening here. Where do you think the government is going to get that $2 trillion for the stimulus?

Make sense?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2020, 01:30:59 PM »
He wrote about this 30 years ago, sure he goes overboard occasionally with the lizard things and that puts people off, if he kept quiet about that he would be more popular, then again he sells out huge venues every year and can keep an audience listening for 6 hours straight.

You were supposed to respond to this from your “Darren Avey” gimmick account.

That’s the account you used to bring up David Icke a few posts up the page.

Gimmick Account Outed.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2020, 01:37:17 PM »
Inflation goes up, so prices go up, and your cash savings lose value more rapidly especially with such a low interest rate.

The aim is to encourage people to spend and invest instead of holding on to cash.

There are different views in economics on this, but this is one approach.

The announcement of stimulus packages was an aha moment for me, as it gave away the game.  It was quite liberating. Now I don’t have to walk down the street scared and wash my hands 20 fucking times a day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
I can't wait to get my $1,000K.

Hello party time!!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2020, 02:00:18 PM »
I can't wait to get my $1,000K.

Hello party time!!

Have fun partying by yourself. Or, somehow making those attending it stand at least 6' away from each other.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2020, 02:08:33 PM »
Have fun partying by yourself. Or, somehow making those attending it stand at least 6' away from each other.

Rory is parting with me.

I figure there are at least 100 real posters on getbig. I am giving each Getbigger $5.00, which will leave me with $500.00 left over for myself.
X