Author Topic: Your favorite "bad lift" to watch in the gym  (Read 19430 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Your favorite "bad lift" to watch in the gym
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »
I know....it can go far but there are some people in the gym you wana berate to their face but know you will get thrown out

or beat down. :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
I never recall calling roid users "cheaters".  It's not cheating, it just a choice people make.  Granted, most people on look like garbage, but a choice all the same.  The funny thing is, most people who are bigger than me are on gear.  To be honest, few can gain good side and still be cut, without sauce.  At least nobody I see in my gym.  Hell, I wish there were a bunch of people natural in my gym who smoked me, but it's not the case.

you proved my point. you claim that "most people bigger" than you are on gear. and no one at your gym can gain good "side" and be cut without sauce. you accuse everyone who looks better than you or lifts more than you of being on. oh, and while you may not have explicitly said it, you do say things like this:

Agreed.  Nobody cares, but me.  It only matter how you feel about your gains at the end of the day. I would always feel like some cheating assclown if I cycled.  Lying to people you meet, family, etc, like I'm sure most juicers do.  Plus, if you look around gyms...2nd rate juicers are a dime a dozen, I see it every day.  Show me someone who puts on 10lbs of lean mass, I give them credit.

i'm curious, how do you know who's on in your gym? do you see them inject, or do you think you're carnac the magnificent or have some kind of roid-dar where you can look at someone and instantly know whether or not they're on? i've had 185 pound guys tell me about finishing up a cycle, i've had a monster tell me he's saving up for his first and he's nervous.

you're just a really sad insecure guy who thinks he's the best you can look on gear. i can just imagine you when someone a little bigger than you walks in. you start walking with your chest pushed out and your belly pulled in with ILS, then as soon as you get home you start up another thread about this "2nd rate juicer" you saw.  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »
i'm curious, how do you know who's on in your gym? do you see them inject, or do you think you're carnac the magnificent or have some kind of roid-dar where you can look at someone and instantly know whether or not they're on? i've had 185 pound guys tell me about finishing up a cycle, i've had a monster tell me he's saving up for his first and he's nervous.

you're just a really sad insecure guy who thinks he's the best you can look on gear. i can just imagine you when someone a little bigger than you walks in. you start walking with your chest pushed out and your belly pulled in with ILS, then as soon as you get home you start up another thread about this "2nd rate juicer" you saw. 
The sad fact is, most people with decent gains in my gym are on gear.  How do I know this?  Common sense.  There are only so many people with the right genetics for gaining a bunch of muscle mass, so they are either all in Las Vegas, or maybe many are on a cycle.  What a foolish comment to make.  The fact is, few people have any dedication in lifting, fewer have that dedication when it comes to diet.  So, unless there is something in the water, I'd say the majority of guys in my gym who look like anything are on or have used gear to obtain a big percentage of their gains.
Also, if someone walks in and looks great who is natural, I would probably ask him for tips and see what he does to achieve such a level.  Why, cause I repsect people like that.  I simply don't have much respect for juicers, plain and simple.  There just a dime a dozen man.  People need to get real. :o
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
and then someone who actually IS big and natural walks in, but because of your bullshit "common sense" you think he's on steroids and start menstruating all over the gym floor.

maybe, just maybe, you're nothing special. maybe some of those guys are on, maybe they aren't. maybe some of them are but some of them aren't. you don't know, all you're doing is using YOUR physique as a barometer and saying anything above you is on steroids, anything below you is natural. then you defend it with "well if someone big and natural walked in i'd compliment him!"

no you wouldn't. you are an insecure little man who cries like a child whenever you see someone who looks better than you. you're the one who needs to "get real".  ::)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »
I get asked about gear use CONSTANTLY and I'm as clean as you can get.  Never used any AAS at all, nothing for water, nothing for bodyfat...nothing at all.  People just ASSUME that I use because no one else there looks like me...not even close.  I get the "freak factor" look all the time, when, the bottom-line is that I outwork everyone in there and eat very clean all year.  It's just a matter of wanting it more and making sacrifices in my case.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 08:36:10 PM »
I get asked about gear use CONSTANTLY and I'm as clean as you can get.  Never used any AAS at all, nothing for water, nothing for bodyfat...nothing at all.  People just ASSUME that I use because no one else there looks like me...not even close.  I get the "freak factor" look all the time, when, the bottom-line is that I outwork everyone in there and eat very clean all year.  It's just a matter of wanting it more and making sacrifices in my case.

Envy the Green Eyed Monster. It's a bitch.Just cause THEY can't be as big or cut as you means that YOU can't either without drugs. Consider it a compliment.You know the truth.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
If the people at my gym knew who was/is really on gear (I'm talking 160-pound weaklings) and who isn't, they'd be very surprised.  I'd be one of the first people that people would claim IS on when I'm as clean as you can possibly get.  I know guys that take 1,000 mgs. of test a week who can't break 170 pounds...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 10:07:27 PM »
no you wouldn't. you are an insecure little man who cries like a child whenever you see someone who looks better than you. you're the one who needs to "get real". 
You should have said "angry little man".  Trust me, I can take someone being bigger than me.  I know guys who are hell stronger than me, who take nothing.  If anything, I give them credit when around other people.  I'm the last one to knock someone on the same path..
Do you have any shots up?  I'd be curious to see what I thought, whether you're on or not.
maybe, just maybe, you're nothing special. maybe some of those guys are on, maybe they aren't. maybe some of them are but some of them aren't. you don't know, all you're doing is using YOUR physique as a barometer and saying anything above you is on steroids, anything below you is natural. then you defend it with "well if someone big and natural walked in i'd compliment him!"
Of course, I'm not correct every time, but I'd bet 90% of the time I am right.  There are some people where it's just blatantly obvious.  (Extreme bloat face, deflating regularly, etc.)  Bottom line, it doesn't matter anyway you break it down.  I have my opinions and you have yours.  No amount of commenting changes your view, but does let you see someone elses perspective more clear. 
I almost feel bad for most juicers because they need it do accomplish less than what I have, without the use of drugs. :-\
N

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 10:38:29 PM »
You should have said "angry little man".  Trust me, I can take someone being bigger than me.  I know guys who are hell stronger than me, who take nothing.  If anything, I give them credit when around other people.  I'm the last one to knock someone on the same path..Do you have any shots up?  I'd be curious to see what I thought, whether you're on or not.Of course, I'm not correct every time, but I'd bet 90% of the time I am right.  There are some people where it's just blatantly obvious.  (Extreme bloat face, deflating regularly, etc.)  Bottom line, it doesn't matter anyway you break it down.  I have my opinions and you have yours.  No amount of commenting changes your view, but does let you see someone elses perspective more clear. 
I almost feel bad for most juicers because they need it do accomplish less than what I have, without the use of drugs. :-\
Well out of respect for the 1 of 10 people you're guessing wrong, who are actually meeting your, "work ethic" requirements, maybe you should re-evaluate your approach to everyone who's bigger than you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 11:02:06 PM »
i always just watch peoples "intensity" faces...you know. the way their face contorts when they are exerting full effort.   it can tell you alot about the person.    personally...i look fucking insane when im lifting heavy...grinning and clicnhcing my teethy..sticing out my tongue. poeple think im a demon on steroids ahhha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »
i always just watch peoples "intensity" faces...you know. the way their face contorts when they are exerting full effort.   it can tell you alot about the person.    personally...i look fucking insane when im lifting heavy...grinning and clicnhcing my teethy..sticing out my tongue. poeple think im a demon on steroids ahhha
You should see my woman's intensity face...  I love her but man, it's ah... well how can I say this delicately,... funny as hell ;D DownPretty... UpFireBreathingDragon... DownPretty.... UpFireBreathingDragon :P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:14 PM »
hahahaha. the best is when they look like a scared puppy. oooooooh thats hot!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 11:28:24 PM »
I don't care what anyone else in the Gym is doing and I don't care what they think about what I am doing.

I generally ignore what others are doing for their workouts and totally focus internally on my own workout. 

It's funny when the guys who tell me I'm looking "huge" are useing much more weight on all their exercises than me.  You'd think something would click for them - but oh well who cares wtf they do. 

Sometimes you can't help but notice horrible form though - my personal favorite is when they are doing tricep pushdowns using every muscle in their body EXCEPT the triceps.  But I never comment and it doesn't bother me It's Just entertainment!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 12:24:17 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 12:26:27 AM »
Great lighting on those shots.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2007, 12:35:41 AM »
My camera was the shitS (emphasis on that S), and that gym was a hole. 
Translation: I was laughing so hard at the "form", I forgot how to take a good shot. ;D
N

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2007, 01:53:00 AM »

Trust me.....

NOBODY THINKS YOU'RE ON STEROIDS!!  ;D   

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2007, 03:12:52 AM »
I seen this lady yesterday do lat pull downs with the form of an autistic race horse.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2007, 03:13:53 AM »
I seen this lady yesterday do lat pull downs with the form of an autistic race horse.

That good huh? ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2007, 03:47:14 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

IF you clowns would spend more time worrying about YOUR OWN WORKOUTS and PROGRESS than about what those around you are doing you might actually develope physiques worth being proud of.  Do you know how damn SAD it is that you all go to the gym to pay attention to what OTHER PEOPLE are DOING?  Who the hell CARES?

When you look in the mirror and aren't happy, consider spending less time looking at other people exercise.  You will see a correlation between being happier at what you see in the mirror the LESS TIME you spend WATCHING EVERYONE ELSE WORKOUT.  Why do you CARE what the hell someone else does at the damn gym unless they are stealing the equipment you are using?  Otherwise, you shouldn't give a f**k what someone else is doing.

Get LIVES

How's the full body routine working out for you EC?

Did you manage to beat your pb on the pec deck?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2007, 03:55:12 AM »
Pulldowns turned into rows
Calve machine leg presses
The fucked up laterals with the backward motion
Kickbacks that look more like a curl mixed with a pressdown
Once heard someone say Bench press work the biceps well
The old guys who don't do legs but state that back in the early 80's they could squat 500+lbs for reps
ECT........ The list could go on forever and before someone else's meltsdown crying that I should be worrying about my own workout I will mention I work in a gym so I get to see this kind of crap all day whether i choose to or not.
I

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2007, 05:09:06 AM »
Seated dumbbell alternates. Everyone can curl 50's and 60's but knowone has any biceps to show for it.

PB

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2007, 06:58:15 AM »

How's the full body routine working out for you EC?

Did you manage to beat your pb on the pec deck?

LMAO!!  I'll be thinking about you when I finish out on the peck deck today...one-arm at a time.  You should try it sometime.  The squeeze goes past the middle and it's much more effective as long as you keep your back on the pad...ask Phil Heath.

BTW, you would be OWNED if we hit the gym together so PM me and let me know if you live in the southeast if you'd like to hit it sometime.  You'd be fried in 45 minutes...the first day...

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2007, 07:49:48 AM »
gottan be the legpress and squats.
yea leg press with your feet down low on the platform so your knees go a foot over your feet

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2007, 08:52:19 AM »

i got $50 that they don't think you're a demon on steroids. probably more like a sped on crack. people who look like you do and make faces like that definitely go on the "gym jackasses" list.

maybe i'm wrong. maybe when you're doing your massive 175 pound benches and contorting your face like you're on the electric chair some people are going "man, that dude is JACKED!"