Author Topic: IF YOU HAVE TO EAT EVERY TWO HOURS.................................  (Read 11606 times)

1991rs

• Getbig II

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: IF YOU HAVE TO EAT EVERY TWO HOURS.................................
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »
doesnt jay eat EVERY hour?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 07:51:38 PM »
doesnt jay eat EVERY hour?

carrying a trophy he doesn't deserve is hard work.  let the man eat.

GET BIGGER!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 08:11:23 PM »
Only a fool counts his meals.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 08:13:46 PM »

haha aw man, you bros are really cracking me up today? Then how the hell do you know you're getting enough calories in for the day dude? It's like saying "only a fool knows when to go to work"

;D
#

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »
you wake up to eat ?  ???

You're learning young grasshopper. The "3 am meal" was used by many great bodybuilders and all-aroung huge dudes. It works.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

haha aw man, you bros are really cracking me up today? Then how the hell do you know you're getting enough calories in for the day dude? It's like saying "only a fool knows when to go to work"

;D

View my 2 posts in the Natural Section on MD.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 10:51:09 PM »
ok---yet u count ur calories------consistently argueing that calories are all the same i.e fat, carbs and protein---all that matters is keeping them in a certain range to get ripped

are u realing still trying to keep up this schtick?

were is the video of the deadlift--were's the anti-gravity suit-----------where is the mcdonalds documention of u eating it every day----where is the transformation of Migizi on the adonis principle diets

where is the honor?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 10:53:41 PM »
ok---yet u count ur calories------consistently argueing that calories are all the same i.e fat, carbs and protein---all that matters is keeping them in a certain range to get ripped

are u realing still trying to keep up this schtick?

were is the video of the deadlift--were's the anti-gravity suit-----------where is the mcdonalds documention of u eating it every day----where is the transformation of Migizi on the adonis principle diets

where is the honor?
i wonder if migizi has lost weight  ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 10:56:36 PM »
i wonder if migizi has lost weight  ???
----------------------probably has raging diabities by now--hahah

so Adonis where is ur boy Migizi------------I thought u were going to shock the world with his incredible transformation on your principles

oh wait------------migizi was just another fake account

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 02:31:47 AM »
When I bulk up I eat 4 big meals a day 4-5 hours apart.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 02:40:22 AM »
your genetics are terrible, discuss.

stop ruining the only "scientific" excuse I have for being a pig. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 02:52:32 AM »
----------------------probably has raging diabities by now--hahah

so Adonis where is ur boy Migizi------------I thought u were going to shock the world with his incredible transformation on your principles

oh wait------------migizi was just another fake account

They Y board was completely scrambled and Broadstreet Removed.  It used to be called the Mythbuster board when I was working with Migizi.  He lost about 30 or so lbs in that time, and once it was scrambled, we lost contact.

Damn shame. 

Chaseinator,who also is a member here, will be the a completely open case so to speak and you won`t have to worry about things getting deleted or any other circumstance.

Sit back, watch, enjoy and most of all, LEARN.

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 02:55:56 AM »
If you have to eat every 2 hours, you may not have a life.
I used to do it, it became too obsessive so i stopped. If you can do it, ok fine. But for me its totally impractical and over the top.
I try every 4 hours which is when I start to really feel empty and hungry

My dads like w*f are you doing, ur crazy. I realised in the end it was stupid. I used to eat the same foods over and over again until I realised its bullshit and made much more progress following my own route. I just made sure I got at least 200 grams of protein per day. Fortunately I didnt waste much time doing it and realised it wasn't a lifestyle, it was a stupid obsession. Furthermore according to wikipedia et al sources its bullshit too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding

I think stuart mcroberts hit the nail on the head when he said;

"The first is MANY people think they are hardgainers, or naturally weak because they train and eat like shit. Train somewhat like many powerlifters (but with slightly higher reps) do for a few months and eat like a horse and you may find this is all irrelevant because you may find you build strength and size rapidly when not doing some of the crazy shit many bodybuilders do."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 03:15:25 AM »
6 times seems about right, 4 real food meals and 2 supplemental.

it all depends on,,when and what for!

if you are jobless and all you do is train watch tv sleep and hormonizing yourself,,you will do fine with 3-4-5 meals a day,,,and grow easily with out as much calories since you dont waste much other than training and breathing,,,,

if you are a construction worker or your work involve moving a lot and stress.. that is also a bodybuilder,,,7-8 sometimes 9 meals a day will be needed,,simply due to the calories you burn every day due to you being super active,,,

the many meals a day thing is done mainly when dieting for competition,,,when every thing counts,,,that is where small portions and many meals a day will help tremendesly,,,diet is very clean and nutrition every 3 hours is a must wether youre jobless or not because the diet is clean and clean diet will make you hungry every couple hours especially when bodybuild and hormonized,,

always make sure you dont over eat,,,meaning eat till you feel nurished and thats it,,then you will be able to eat those many meals wether dieting or not,,,

offseason accuracy is less important because you will be able to compensate by eating bigger portions and more calories in one meal,,,but when dieting for competition you gotta eat specific portions and that is when number of meals matter depending on your daily activities as mentioned above,,again i am talkin 2000 here and not 1960s,,,today the bodybuilder is bigger in general,, and need more nutrition and thats where all this come into play,,,if you try to follow the 1960s routine of 2-3 meals a day you will indeed get big,,, but 200-220 big not 250 big,,,and thats where the nutrition and drug timing come into play.

another thing,,,
your body doesnt give a shit if you drink your meals or eat them,,,it dont make a diff,,,you can drink 6 meals a day and look same as a guy who chew them,,,you wont enjoy your food as much and maybe lose some teeth due to inactivity ;) but! your body wont know the diff,,,

solid food only matters when dieting and wanting to get down to 4-6% foro cometition purposes,,,that is where liquid food usually makes you retain more water,,,and will hide your muscle definition,,,so you can be as muscular as the guy next to you...but you wont be able to see it as well when it come to cuts.

so when dieting for competition i recomend to eliminate protien shakes,,,and liquid meals,,,
when dieting/cutting to look good at 7% you can use couple liquid meals couple solid meals and you wil do fine
fallen angel

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 04:06:43 AM »
They also advocate the True Adonis: 100% Krispe Kreme, Ben & Jerrys and Sodatm diet to get ripped.

Did they tell Adonis their training experience from which he will calculate with his Nobel prize winning equation the number of calories they should eat to such an accurate degree that they will never gain a gram of fat?  Works for everyone!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 04:14:39 AM »
so when dieting for competition i recomend to eliminate protien shakes,,,and liquid meals,,,

what do you take post workout then? no fast-acting protein or carbs? just eat brownrice & chicken afterwards?
tank u jesus

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 04:17:14 AM »
I eat 5 and will never do more nor less again, this is perfect

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2007, 04:18:09 AM »
your genetics are terrible, discuss.

Haha Squadfather you are a joke, you know nothing about bodybuilding. Tell your nutritional nugget of wisdom to Jay Cutler and watch him laugh in your face. Why don't you go back to making fun of small boys in the gym.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2007, 04:21:50 AM »
Haha Squadfather you are a joke, you know nothing about bodybuilding. Tell your nutritional nugget of wisdom to Jay Cutler and watch him laugh in your face. Why don't you go back to making fun of small boys in the gym.
do you work out in squadfather's gym

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 04:32:41 AM »
do you work out in squadfather's gym

Yes I'm 14 years old, 110 pounds. I made the mistake of trying to put on some muscle by going to the gym. This big ugly meathead came towered over me while I was benching, bicep curled the weight I was using, and said: 'I can bench 20 times more than you kid, go back to school', then went and did some 110lb shoulder presses then laughed in my face. I felt myself the subject of 'brutal ownage', he sure showed me.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 04:33:24 AM »
Yes I'm 14 years old, 110 pounds. I made the mistake of trying to put on some muscle by going to the gym. This big ugly meathead came towered over me while I was benching, bicep curled the weight I was using, and said: 'I can bench 20 times more than you kid, go back to school', then went and did some 110lb shoulder presses then laughed in my face. I felt myself the subject of 'brutal ownage', he sure showed me.
brutal

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2007, 05:15:22 AM »

hahaha not bad.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2007, 06:44:01 AM »
it all depends on,,when and what for!

if you are jobless and all you do is train watch tv sleep and hormonizing yourself,,you will do fine with 3-4-5 meals a day,,,and grow easily with out as much calories since you dont waste much other than training and breathing,,,,

if you are a construction worker or your work involve moving a lot and stress.. that is also a bodybuilder,,,7-8 sometimes 9 meals a day will be needed,,simply due to the calories you burn every day due to you being super active,,,

the many meals a day thing is done mainly when dieting for competition,,,when every thing counts,,,that is where small portions and many meals a day will help tremendesly,,,diet is very clean and nutrition every 3 hours is a must wether youre jobless or not because the diet is clean and clean diet will make you hungry every couple hours especially when bodybuild and hormonized,,

always make sure you dont over eat,,,meaning eat till you feel nurished and thats it,,then you will be able to eat those many meals wether dieting or not,,,

offseason accuracy is less important because you will be able to compensate by eating bigger portions and more calories in one meal,,,but when dieting for competition you gotta eat specific portions and that is when number of meals matter depending on your daily activities as mentioned above,,again i am talkin 2000 here and not 1960s,,,today the bodybuilder is bigger in general,, and need more nutrition and thats where all this come into play,,,if you try to follow the 1960s routine of 2-3 meals a day you will indeed get big,,, but 200-220 big not 250 big,,,and thats where the nutrition and drug timing come into play.

another thing,,,
your body doesnt give a shit if you drink your meals or eat them,,,it dont make a diff,,,you can drink 6 meals a day and look same as a guy who chew them,,,you wont enjoy your food as much and maybe lose some teeth due to inactivity ;) but! your body wont know the diff,,,

solid food only matters when dieting and wanting to get down to 4-6% foro cometition purposes,,,that is where liquid food usually makes you retain more water,,,and will hide your muscle definition,,,so you can be as muscular as the guy next to you...but you wont be able to see it as well when it come to cuts.

when dieting/cutting to look good at 7% you can use couple liquid meals couple solid meals and you wil do fine

Thanks for the tips 15.  I have a job but it uses very little energy and low stress.  You are right the amount of food and frequency depends on the induvidual.  Thanks also for the tips on the liquid meals close to a competition, do you think eliminating the shakes at 6 weeks out would be good, or longer?  Right now Iam dieting for a competition (9 weeks out) and am eating small frequent clean meals, and am hungry every 2-3 hours. Maybe if you have the time you could look at and critiqe my plan listed below.

6:30am: meal #1, Coffee with equal, 60g oatmeal, 2 Tbls natural peanut butter, whey protien shake mixed with water.

9:30am meal #2, 1/2 medium size sweet potato,  1/2 Lb broiled chicken breast.

* sometimes here a small apple

12pm  meal #3, same as meal #2 above.

* sometimes here small bannana

3:30pm meal #4, Shake with water and 2 tbls peanut butter

4:15pm Train/ 1/2 hr cardio, low intensity.

6:30pm meal #5  medium sweet potato, 12 oz beef or chicken

10pm meal #6  Shake with water, 1 tbls peanut butter.

Hormones: at 9 weeks out Monday 400mg test E, 250mg EQ, Friday the same.
At 8-7 weeks will do 200 mg test prop EOD, 250 EQ (mon, fri) winstrol tabs 50mg ED.
Currently using Letro. 3/4mg ED, will start clen at 8 weeks out and run it for 6 weeks ramping up to 100mcg ED split in 2 doses.

Right now Im about 200lbs at 5'7" tall my abs and serratus are in so im guessing my BF in the 7-8% range.  When should I start to watch the sodium and water.
Thanks in advance for checking out my program, any help would be appretiated.  

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 06:45:32 AM »
I eat like 8 times a day because I like eating. If I didn't train I'd be the fattest person on earth.
Ronnie looked like doodoo