Author Topic: IF YOU HAVE TO EAT EVERY TWO HOURS.................................  (Read 11661 times)

andydude00

• Getbig II
Re: IF YOU HAVE TO EAT EVERY TWO HOURS.................................
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »
When I'm not dieting I can maintain my weight with 3 meals per day with non diet foods. When I diet though, and I try to get real lean by lowering my calories. I find eating every 3-5 hours easier on my appetite, and it actually helps me lose body fat a bit faster. But i'm sure this is different for almost everyone.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2007, 08:22:12 PM »
Eating smaller meals more often is superior in that for many, your appetite won't be as surpressed for as long as a massive meal. Plus, massive meals also tend to put me to sleep 8)

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »
if you have to make 36 posts a day, your life is..
Squad approved.
It's a wonder Squadfather even has time to make it to the gym and check out little boys.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »
Squad approved.
It's a wonder Squadfather even has time to make it to the gym and check out little boys.
unlike you who is here to notice all that

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »
How many meals you eat a day has to do with how much muscle you have and how fast your metabolism
 is...Me I have a fast metabolism.I eat 7 meals a day plus a shake sometimes in the middle of the night ...I do not know any top amatuers and pros that do not eat Protein atleast every 2-3 hours
Peace D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2007, 09:56:54 PM »
Squad approved.

There are many people who use the Squadfather acount.That is why the post count goes up so fast.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2007, 10:01:47 PM »
unlike you who is here to notice all that
I come here once and a while for a laugh, you and your father live here.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »
Okay SquatFeather,
I will answer this for you. Not that you'll ever need to know since you'll never compete and even place in a show, but I eat every 2 to 3 hours due to the fact that I want to keep my metabolism high. This affects your general bodyfat/lean muscle ratio. This is especially important when in your last few weeks before a show. Your body is so depleted of fat and glycemic stores that you're always hungry. Since I'm, hypoglycemic, it's even more important to stay on a schedule. If you feed the body constantly it has no need to hold fat, it knows it's going to be fed. (TAKE NOTE!!!!) So hopefully with this information you can quit your unfounded attacks on the men and women who actually compete and win, for their eating habits. This only applies to those who actually work out and do cardio. If you sit on your fat ass all day and eat pizza and drink beer at night, I pray for you my brotha...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
I come here once and a while for a laugh, you and your father live here.
ok there GRAND MASTER G.STEELE  ::) cause you say but your still on here enough to know what squadfather is doing and what im doing and my father who i have never seen on here  ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2007, 11:13:41 PM »
Okay SquatFeather,
I will answer this for you. Not that you'll ever need to know since you'll never compete and even place in a show, but I eat every 2 to 3 hours due to the fact that I want to keep my metabolism high. This affects your general bodyfat/lean muscle ratio. This is especially important when in your last few weeks before a show. Your body is so depleted of fat and glycemic stores that you're always hungry. Since I'm, hypoglycemic, it's even more important to stay on a schedule. If you feed the body constantly it has no need to hold fat, it knows it's going to be fed. (TAKE NOTE!!!!) So hopefully with this information you can quit your unfounded attacks on the men and women who actually compete and win, for their eating habits. This only applies to those who actually work out and do cardio. If you sit on your fat ass all day and eat pizza and drink beer at night, I pray for you my brotha...

That "penoris" you sport is quite dandy.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2007, 11:17:57 PM »
That "penoris" you sport is quite dandy.
Glad you're  checking in with your infantile,  6th grade trailer park mentality...

The Heckler

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »
Glad you're  checking in with your infantile,  6th grade trailer park mentality...

Are you denying that you have a penis?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »
Do you have to tape up your penoris before you get on stage?
Also does Alex23 get repulsed by your penoris?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2007, 12:09:58 AM »
Do you have to tape up your penoris before you get on stage?
Also does Alex23 get repulsed by your penoris?
Do you really have to keep on with these stupid attacks due to your inability to accept a woman bodybuilder? Pick up your dick and balls, I won't hold it against you, I'll sign your pic requests for free. I won't make you pay the 10 bucks I usually charge, provided Alex says it's okay.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2007, 12:13:26 AM »
Are you denying that you have a penis?

[/quote
You will NEVER be man enough to know...Alex 23 is more man than you could ever hope to be....IMO....

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2007, 03:16:46 AM »
Okay SquatFeather,

Is that Buffgoddess or Alex?

Sounds like Alex, anyways decent post!

I took note!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2007, 03:25:56 AM »
Is that Buffgoddess or Alex?

Sounds like Alex, anyways decent post!

I took note!

ta ta
Always a pleasure to respond to your posts, have a great day and don't blame him for my happiness or at some times my bitichiness, he gives me a pass anyway. A gift from God...(i wouldn't if I were him)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2007, 05:16:39 AM »
Okay SquatFeather,

bullshit: eating every 2-3 hour does not speed up your metabolism. and the part about feeding your body contantly so it hasnt any need to store fat is pseudo bb science crap. the important factor is enough calories for growth and enough protein for growth ( and alot of bodybuilders take in way too much protein...to grow its enough with 1-1.25g protein/lbs bw). so if you ate the same number of calories (with same ratios ofproteins fats carbs) spread over 4-5 meals instead of 8 meals you would have exactly the same results without having to be so obsessed as you obviously are. Also eating less frequent than every second hour doesnt mean that you drink beer all day, but for your narrowminded and obsessed brain its hard to comprehend. also i believe your hypoglycemia can be a result of your constant eating and maybe  the insulin you probably use.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2007, 08:47:30 AM »
as i said before it all depends on what you do during a typical day and ofcourse like mentioned before your lean muscle mass held on your frame,,

the bigger you are muscle wize! the more you will need to eat to sustain this muscle!,,you simply will need more calories to maintain size and/or grow,,

now,,,yes.. you can diet using oxandrolone and other superior quality hormones and eat less and maintain your hard earned muscle mass while shedding fat,,but! it will get to a point where if you dont stay on spot with the diet  DURING COMP PREP!! ,,you will start losing muscle mass no matter what hormone you are on! 16-20 weeks is a long long time my friends,,

hormones alone wont do the trick,,,it has to be combo of hormones and nutrition that include enough calories depeding on what your typical day look like..

if you are very active all day long higher calories is a must for progress worth writing home about,,,
if you sit on your ass all day long and do nothing but training and sleeping and thinking about your next big order,,,then you will do marverlous and be able to  grow even on 2000-2500 calories a day (200lb bodybuilder)

very individual dependent

fallen angel

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2007, 08:52:10 AM »
as i said before it all depends on what you do during a typical day and ofcourse like mentioned before your lean muscle mass held on your frame,,

the bigger you are muscle wize! the more you will need to eat to sustain this muscle!,,you simply will need more calories to maintain size and/or grow,,

now,,,yes.. you can diet using oxandrolone and other superior quality hormones and eat less and maintain your hard earned muscle mass while shedding fat,,but! it will get to a point where if you dont stay on spot with the diet  DURING COMP PREP!! ,,you will start losing muscle mass no matter what hormone you are on! 16-20 weeks is a long long time my friends,,

hormones alone wont do the trick,,,it has to be combo of hormones and nutrition that include enough calories depeding on what your typical day look like..

if you are very active all day long higher calories is a must for progress worth writing home about,,,
if you sit on your ass all day long and do nothing but training and sleeping and thinking about your next big order,,,then you will do marverlous and be able to  grow even on 2000-2500 calories a day (200lb bodybuilder)

very individual dependent

Agreed buts that common sense though as well.  In the summer when I work roofing I can easily eat 1.5 to 2 times the food I do in the winter.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2007, 08:56:35 AM »
Agreed buts that common sense though as well.  In the summer when I work roofing I can easily eat 1.5 to 2 times the food I do in the winter.
hahahahaha, brutal $7.50 an hour.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »

how is that any different from Mr.intenseone personal training for $8.25/hr?
Here comes the money shot

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2007, 09:36:27 AM »

If he's a shitkicking hired hand, then yes.  If he's a tooled up contractor with a 2 man crew and good clients, he may be making 200-300k pa.  Now you know.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2007, 09:43:44 AM »
If he's a shitkicking hired hand, then yes.  If he's a tooled up contractor with a 2 man crew and good clients, he may be making 200-300k pa.  Now you know.
hahahahaha, the delusions on this site never cease to amaze me, roofers who make 300,000 bucks a year, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2007, 10:07:29 AM »
roofers in Northern Canada making that much money isn't really a reality, what with winter for 6 to 7 months a year but in windsor I was on a 4 man crew doing 3 maybe 4 roofs a week for 8 maybe 9 months a year.  Owning your business with no overhead and starting costs that include a few shovels, an air tank and nail gun and harnesses if roofjacks or harnesses if you're doing a 9 by 12 pitch or higher pitch roof, it is definitely good money if you can hack it.