Author Topic: war on Iran march 2007?  (Read 8784 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: war on Iran march 2007?
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 05:39:43 PM »
WHO CARES if iran has nukes? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO??????NOTHING!!! they know damn well that if they attack anyone they will be turned to glass by the western world within a day, i cant believe some of you morons (BRUCE) advocate preemptively attacking iran to 'disarm' them ::)

iran isnt a threat to ANYONE ESPECIALLY israel or the US because if they do anything they know they will be destroyed. is it really that hard to understand??

and about israel, who gives a flying fuck? let the jewbagels handle their own shit. why should we use our blood to save those assholes?why?why?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 05:44:21 PM »
WHO CARES if iran has nukes? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO??????NOTHING!!! they know damn well that if they attack anyone they will be turned to glass by the western world within a day, i cant believe some of you morons (BRUCE) advocate preemptively attacking iran to 'disarm' them ::)

iran isnt a threat to ANYONE ESPECIALLY israel or the US because if they do anything they know they will be destroyed. is it really that hard to understand??

and about israel, who gives a flying fuck? let the jewbagels handle their own shit. why should we use our blood to save those assholes?why?why?

You're a fool, of course, and you come across as a bigoted ignoramus in your post.  I certainly hope you're more agreeable in real life, otherwise I feel for those that have to put up with you.

You mention that if Iran used nuclear weapons that they will be 'turned to glass' and 'within a day'.  Well, some of us, myself included, would like it not have to come to a nuclear weapon being dropped by anyone.  You, apparently, don't mind if two have to be used.

Are you finished with your illogical tirade now?  If so, you can head back up to Gossip & Opinions now to 'own' someone.
Thread Killer

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 05:47:43 PM »
Nuclear Iran is a worse threat to world stability than present- Read steady oil supply.
I think Bush hits 'em before his times up. Good idea? ??? Bush hasn't shown lots of good judgment so far IMO
why start now?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 05:57:32 PM »
Nuclear Iran is a worse threat to world stability than present- Read steady oil supply.
I think Bush hits 'em before his times up. Good idea? ???

Yes, I think so.  Oil is not the issue.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 06:01:10 PM »
We shall see, obviously Israel has its own military constraints forced on it by the frequent threat of terror from across the Gaza Strip.  Any help they are willing to give will be just that.

What?

We have 200,000 men on the other side of the world.

They have some of their men securing borders and common areas.

It would be completely asinine to just let them chip in what they feel like.  I do not understand your leniency in requiring them to contribute.  We are making guys do 4th tours, and they can't double up a bit?  Come on...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »
Yes, I think so.  Oil is not the issue.

Didn't you tell us we weren't in Iraq for oil?  Then Ribo posted the documents showing we are prifoting from their oil below market value (stealing) and you never addressed it.

Now you tell us we're not after oil in Iran, huh?

*singing that same ol' WMD line...*

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
4thTour says SO much. THese guys have held up admirably.  I'm for ANYTHING that ends their campout in Hell.  We could get really nasty.  Show those MoFos they exist only @ our will. But This wont happen.
I could guess why but I'm to cynical even for myself to stand it.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 06:21:14 PM »
What?
We have 200,000 men on the other side of the world.
They have some of their men securing borders and common areas.
It would be completely asinine to just let them chip in what they feel like.  I do not understand your leniency in requiring them to contribute.  We are making guys do 4th tours, and they can't double up a bit?  Come on...

Take a deep breath.  I was simply saying I didn't know if your '20,000 troops' comment was an accurate figure.  The US is the biggest economy in the World, so it can afford to be as generous as it has been.  Israel is a tiny nation with a huge terror problem domestically, so try and be a little more pragmatic.

USA:
GDP (purchasing power parity): $12.98 trillion (2006 est.)  

Israel:
GDP (purchasing power parity): $166.3 billion (2006 est.)  

That, by my calculations, means the US is some 80 times bigger than Israel in terms of production (feel free to check this guys, as I'm no maths whiz).

And note this critical issue too:

Israel Population: 6,352,117

Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »
Didn't you tell us we weren't in Iraq for oil?  Then Ribo posted the documents showing we are prifoting from their oil below market value (stealing) and you never addressed it.
Now you tell us we're not after oil in Iran, huh?
*singing that same ol' WMD line...*

Erm, your position is that oil is being stolen, it's a simple fact it isn't.  Has the UN accused the US of stealing oil?  If not, why not?

And what WMD line would that be?
Thread Killer

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »
Better factor debt into the GDP #s :-\

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 06:27:20 PM »
Better factor debt into the GDP #s :-\

Why, does the national debt of both countries need to be remitted before combat is engaged?
Thread Killer

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 06:27:40 PM »
iran (at least this current regime) would have no problems givin terrorists WMD's they develop
Valhalla awaits.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »
iran (at least this current regime) would have no problems givin terrorists WMD's they develop

Very true.  If this doesn't concern everyone else, then at least it does you and I.
Thread Killer

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »
Why, does the national debt of both countries need to be remitted before combat is engaged?

Because Lockheed Northrup and Alliant Tech charge for all those goodies.

Your assumption of the  USA's wealth may be a bit skewered in the coming decade.
Cant just spend out of thin air.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »

Because Lockheed Northrup and Alliant Tech charge for all those goodies.

Your assumption of the  USA's wealth may be a bit skewered in the coming decade.
Cant just spend out of thin air.

Does Israel have a smaller national debt proportionately?  If so, by how much?  And as I said, the slate does not need to be wiped clean within the coming months, and my point was merely indicative of the size differential.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »
Erm, your position is that oil is being stolen, it's a simple fact it isn't.  Has the UN accused the US of stealing oil?  If not, why not?

And what WMD line would that be?

Here comes the middle school innocent rhetoric.

it's not even laughable anymore. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
Bruce I don't Know The $%s, AND I agree w/ many of your points, but if your going to use GDP as a wealth measure we also need to factor in debt. I know the future projectons of debt (GAO figs) exceed GDP in abouts
25yrs. Not funny.  These wars are a bit spendy even if there is a good reason.
Lots of good argument here to a problem w/ no easy answer. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 07:12:18 PM »
Here comes the middle school innocent rhetoric.
it's not even laughable anymore. 

Didn't you just say you were 'bored' of my 'naive(ty)'?  Why then post twice in the space of around a minute regarding me?

Also, do you actually debate anything I've said, or just get upset and throw insults like your 'middle school' remark?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
Bruce I don't Know The $%s, AND I agree w/ many of your points, but if your going to use GDP as a wealth measure we also need to factor in debt. I know the future projectons of debt (GAO figs) exceed GDP in abouts
25yrs. Not funny.  These wars are a bit spendy even if there is a good reason.
Lots of good argument here to a problem w/ no easy answer. 

Okay, and I also agree with the broad statement you're making, trab.  My questions about proportionate GDP/national debt was legitimate though.
Thread Killer

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 07:17:11 PM »
I got no answer except the US is way to far in debt!

BACK TO THE FIGHT-- I dont think Israel's air Force can take out the Nuke Facilities.
That leaves you know who. I'm betin it goes down. It's allready overdue. Results?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »
Iran "might" attack Israel, makes no sense to me.  LET THEM DO IT.

you said it...

give it another 20 yrs...the zionist agenda is already symonymous with patriotism..

why o why r we making enemies around this planet for a shithole in the middle east?  :-\

carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »
Oil

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »

BACK TO THE FIGHT-- I dont think Israel's air Force can take out the Nuke Facilities.

and risk another chreonybl?  i mean did ANYONE think about what happens when ya rain bombs on nuclear plants?

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 07:21:42 PM »
Re: who'd bomb atomic material - Remember that village in Texas?