Author Topic: war on Iran march 2007?  (Read 8783 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: war on Iran march 2007?
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
Which you're not, so why not go back to adding to your 20,000 plus posts elsewhere?  Perhaps go 'own' someone as a 'board elder'.  Sounds cool to me, 'mang'.

you truly r a noobie..
board elders dont pwn anyone..pwnings happen..they r not contrived..

board elders pm ron and have people perm banned..no questions asked..   ;)

however i still dont see your pic  :-\

and i'm going on the assumption that u r betterlooking than i am..since ya think i'm not so..

its only logical..all i need is proof.. :)

btw..nice changing of subject from iran to me when ya lost the argument..however i dont mind..since i love me..

do u love yourself enough to post a pic?

..i think not!
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »

Sorry I didn't quite manage to read that.  Was something interesting said?
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2007, 09:25:36 PM »
Sorry I didn't quite manage to read that.  Was something interesting said?

translation : i'm too insecure to post a pic!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »
what do you disagree with?    ???
Oh sorry, on it being an air only campaign.  That will only last in the initial strike.  This war will escalate to a full out war very quickly in my opinion.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
You're a fool, of course, and you come across as a bigoted ignoramus in your post.  I certainly hope you're more agreeable in real life, otherwise I feel for those that have to put up with you.

You mention that if Iran used nuclear weapons that they will be 'turned to glass' and 'within a day'.  Well, some of us, myself included, would like it not have to come to a nuclear weapon being dropped by anyone.  You, apparently, don't mind if two have to be used.

Are you finished with your illogical tirade now?  If so, you can head back up to Gossip & Opinions now to 'own' someone.
1.anyone calling someone an 'ignoramus' is automatically the least intelligent of the two

2.YOU are the one who is all for preemptively attacking iran, not me, a nation who despite not liking us poses NO THREAT to us whatsoever.

3.using nukes would be the worst possible thing to do

4. you obviously base all your opinions on Fox News

5.im all for joking around and saying stupid stuff online but in all seriousness do you even realize how bad it would be if we preemptively attacked iran? are you capable of really understanding the long term, or even immediate, consequences of such an action?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2007, 01:13:15 AM »
1.anyone calling someone an 'ignoramus' is automatically the least intelligent of the two

2.YOU are the one who is all for preemptively attacking iran, not me, a nation who despite not liking us poses NO THREAT to us whatsoever.

3.using nukes would be the worst possible thing to do

4. you obviously base all your opinions on Fox News

5.im all for joking around and saying stupid stuff online but in all seriousness do you even realize how bad it would be if we preemptively attacked iran? are you capable of really understanding the long term, or even immediate, consequences of such an action?

Ah, aren't you the guy that just said they could possibly use nuclear weapons?  Doesn't that answer your question regarding Iran's threat to the West?
Thread Killer