Author Topic: war on Iran march 2007?  (Read 8782 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Re: war on Iran march 2007?
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2007, 07:21:54 PM »
Cool.  Me too.  And I'm fine if we have to bomb the shit out of Iran.  A few things though:

1) Negotiations first.  We refuse to talk to them.  that's just unreasonable.  if we put down a list of demands, and promised to NOT invade them, they might cave thanks to their people not wanting to become baghdadians.  Right now we say "we won't talk until you do everything we say", but the nuke is their only trump card should we march into tehran.

2) Israel needs to help.  They want to fire a few nifty rockets at iran, then let the US men over there deal with the consequences.  They need to put 20,000 men on the ground to kick things off.
Isn't that the number of troops the US is looking to put into Iraq right now....
Things that make you go hmmmm...

Sandra

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
Remember that village in Texas?

what village mayne?

stop being lazy and spell it out for me mayne  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2007, 07:24:28 PM »
They're Missing their Idiot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2007, 07:28:08 PM »
They're Missing their Idiot.

lol...say 1 anti israeli thing and they start crawling out of the woodwork..

i mean it..we keep sucking israeli ass and we paid for it in 911..

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »
If ameerika doesn't do it then israel will. Israel will be the one dragging the US into this war despite the people's disagreement.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Iran could cripple the west without firing a single shot, ...and the first casualties... the ones who are going to feel it won't be the soldiers on the battlefield, ...it will be civilians in America. Air power can only do so much, then the soldiers will have to go in. If you think attacking Iran will cause them to stop their nuke program you're mistaken. If anything, it could and most probably would cause them to steer it away from energy, and towards weapons.
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2007, 07:57:10 PM »
Iran could cripple the west without firing a single shot, ...and the first casualties... the ones who are going to feel it won't be the soldiers on the battlefield, ...it will be civilians in America. Air power can only do so much, then the soldiers will have to go in. If you think attacking Iran will cause them to stop their nuke program you're mistaken. If anything, it could and most probably would cause them to steer it away from energy, and towards weapons.

And if you honestly believe the US couldn't topple Iran in around a week, as per Saddam, you're very much mistaken.  As soon as America commits itself to an attack on Iran, their nuclear days are measured by an atomic clock which is due to expire shortly.
Thread Killer

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2007, 07:58:35 PM »

lol...say 1 anti israeli thing and they start crawling out of the woodwork..

i mean it..we keep sucking israeli ass and we paid for it in 911..

I agree... I don't care about any of them... I'd be happy giving them all weapons and letting them all shoot it out.

It's not my business.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »
I agree... I don't care about any of them... I'd be happy giving them all weapons and letting them all shoot it out.

It's not my business.
THANKYOU..at least someone agrees..

and i wouldn't give em weapons either..that costs the USA money...money WE NEED...fuck man charity starts at home and we have tonnes of homeless..hell we have tonnes of homeless kids ..dosen't ANYONE have any fucking empathy..

a bunch of adults wanna act like idiots and kill eachother over an imaginary friend (god)..hell lets let em..good fucking bye and good riddance...

lets secure our borders and improve on not having bad people get in...instead of making ememies by pretending to eliminate bad elsewhere..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
And if you honestly believe the US couldn't topple Iran in around a week, as per Saddam, you're very much mistaken. 

Wrong, hotshot.   Iran has triple the population and a strong military.

Read about them.  If you think we're taking this out in a week, you don't know much about iran.  but hell, who needs to research an emeny before boming them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Iran

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »
THANKYOU..at least someone agrees..

and i wouldn't give em weapons either..that costs the USA money...money WE NEED...fuck man charity starts at home and we have tonnes of homeless..hell we have tonnes of homeless kids ..dosen't ANYONE have any fucking empathy..

a bunch of adults wanna act like idiots and kill eachother over an imaginary friend (god)..hell lets let em..good fucking bye and good riddance...

lets secure our borders and improve on not having bad people get in...instead of making ememies by pretending to eliminate bad elsewhere..

By give... I mean "sell".

:D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »

Read about them.  If you think we're taking this out in a week, you don't know much about iran.  but hell, who needs to research an emeny before boming them?

a LOT of the islamic world saw the war against iraq as a war on islam..

bombing iran would be a bad idea ESPECIALLY since we KNOW N korea HAS nukes and we aren't doing shit about that..

but terrorism = $$ for a select few..so why the fuck not right?

its pakistan all over again for me man  :(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2007, 08:17:23 PM »
By give... I mean "sell".

:D

homie..i wouldn't sell em shit either..

back engineering is a bitch!

just as the folks that controlled rosvell.. ;)
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »
homie..i wouldn't sell em shit either..

back engineering is a bitch!

just as the folks that controlled rosvell.. ;)

I'd rather not sell to anyone, but we've already sold to Israel... we gotta be fair about this.

If not, then Israel will roll over those countries because of all of the military that We've armed them with... which is not any better for us.

We need to sell to everyone.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2007, 08:19:20 PM »

Okay, Rob - we'll see how it pans out.  Your ahem, 'reputation', against mine.
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »
I'd rather not sell to anyone, but we've already sold to Israel... we gotta be fair about this.

If not, then Israel will roll over those countries because of all of the military that We've armed them with... which is not any better for us.

We need to sell to everyone.

great..according the the repbs you r now a terrorist..

i've said this before and gotton chewed out for it..

but the palestanians have suicide bombers cause they DONT HAVE WEAPONS..or unlimited $$$...no one wants to die (70 virgins..i mean how fucked up ya gotta be in the head to wanna believe that? )

i say dont sell to anyone...that wa it keeps OUR leaders in check also..

every redneck i meet wants to tell me how saddam killed the kurds..(why rednecks care for kurdish muslims ...but not the rest of the muslims..i DONT KNOW :-\ )..well fuck mate..all them kurd killing weapons were made in the USA..

i had emough of hypocracy in pakistan..THATS why my family left..i dont want it here..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2007, 08:26:30 PM »
.  Your ahem, 'reputation', against mine.

noob..you r a no body on here..

..dont flatter yourself..eventually you're gonna piss an elder off....and get banned for good..

its happened here before.. :-\

DanD comes to mind..although personally i think he ws a legend..
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »
great..according the the repbs you r now a terrorist..

i've said this before and gotton chewed out for it..

but the palestanians have suicide bombers cause they DONT HAVE WEAPONS..or unlimited $$$...no one wants to die (70 virgins..i mean how fucked up ya gotta be in the head to wanna believe that? )

i say dont sell to anyone...that wa it keeps OUR leaders in check also..

every redneck i meet wants to tell me how saddam killed the kurds..(why rednecks care for kurdish muslims ...but not the rest of the muslims..i DONT KNOW :-\ )..well fuck mate..all them kurd killing weapons were made in the USA..

i had emough of hypocracy in pakistan..THATS why my family left..i dont want it here..

Don't tell Bruce that... he'll keep talking about a Senate committee which no one ever heard about and how they said we didn't give WMDs to Iraq... Then he won't post a link.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »
noob..you r a no body on here..

..dont flatter yourself..eventually you're gonna piss an elder off....and get banned for good..

its happened here before.. :-\

DanD comes to mind..although personally i think he ws a legend..

You'll excuse me for laughing at your apparent 'elder' status on a bodybuilding website.  I'll post 20,000 more times when I get a chance for you, okay?

How's the weights coming along, big guy?

Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »
You'll excuse me for laughing at your apparent 'elder' status on a bodybuilding website.  I'll post 20,000 more times when I get a chance for you, okay?

How's the weights coming along, big guy?

and bruce adds my picture to his sig..immediately after i say something anti israeli...

lol..

thing is bruce ..i'm fucking goodlooking  :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132863.0
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2007, 08:33:34 PM »
and bruce adds my picture to his sig..immediately after i say something anti israeli...
lol..
thing is bruce ..i'm fucking goodlooking  :)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132863.0

Actually, that's not my signature, and I've never added it there - I do have taste.  I really don't have so much of a problem with your undoubted dedication to the iron, more so with your Saddam-esque fashion sense.  Tell me, was that picture taken in 1984 or 1985?  I can't seem to place it yet.
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2007, 08:37:19 PM »
Actually, that's not my signature, and I've never added it there - I do have taste.  I really don't have so much of a problem with your undoubted dedication to the iron, more so with your Saddam-esque fashion sense.  Tell me, was that picture taken in 1984 or 1985?  I can't seem to place it yet.

the pic ws taken in the mid 90s i dont remember..or late 90s..i had not trained in quite a while back then..as folks here know..

at my worst i'm prolly still better looking than you  ;D

prove me wrong! ;D

and bad fashion sence just proves i'm straight..ummm "bruce"! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »
the pic ws taken in the mid 90s i dont remember..or late 90s..i had not trained in quite a while back then..as folks here know..

By that timing, you'll be slipping into some of the mid-nineties finest threads right about now.  And you know you're not gay by the lack of attention you get from the opposite sex for looking like you just stepped out of Baghdad circa 1983?  How ever did you attain such a gargantuan, gladiatorial-esque physique minus resistance training?
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2007, 09:03:18 PM »
By that timing, you'll be slipping into some of the mid-nineties finest threads right about now.  And you know you're not gay by the lack of attention you get from the opposite sex for looking like you just stepped out of Baghdad circa 1983?  How ever did you attain such a gargantuan, gladiatorial-esque physique minus resistance training?

lol..thankx for changing the attention on this thread from Iran to myself..

i'd be pretty pissed if i were realy into politix..

lucliky..i'm more into me!  8)

btw..since u r making fun of me i'm gonna assume you r wayyyy better looking than i am....i'd like some proof please..otherwise you r just another ugly guy being jeleous..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 09:05:36 PM »
lol..thankx for changing the attention on this thread from Iran to myself..
i'd be pretty pissed if i were realy into politix..

Which you're not, so why not go back to adding to your 20,000 plus posts elsewhere?  Perhaps go 'own' someone as a 'board elder'.  Sounds cool to me, 'mang'.
Thread Killer