Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 50153 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 tip of the week
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »
i was asked in pms to give tips about lifting,,drugs,,diets,,etc ill give one every week

tip one

the more effedrine you take,,the less bodyfat% you will hold on you,, even if you eat junk like chinease or burgerking once a day. this is one of the main secrets of how to really be big and keep the bodyfat% down at the 8%. you will keep losing bodyfat as long as you are on the effedrine even with no cardio.

effedrine is the  best drug for losing bodyfat,,you do not! have to eat a completely clean diet while on it. the adding of aas will enhance the effect of effedrine to the 10th degree.

recommended effedrine product: bronkaid. very good solid product.
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 11:34:03 AM »
don't you have to cycle off every 2 weeks. You need to go the supplement board and learn from Princess L  :P

also, why don't you give tips for nattys.. we would appreciate your insight
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 11:35:02 AM »
i was asked in pms to give tips about lifting,,drugs,,diets,,etc ill give one every week

tip one

the more effedrine you take,,the less bodyfat% you will hold on you,, even if you eat junk like chinease or burgerking once a day. this is one of the main secrets of how to really be big and keep the bodyfat% down at the 8%. you will keep losing bodyfat as long as you are on the effedrine even with no cardio.

effedrine is the  best drug for losing bodyfat,,you do not! have to eat a completely clean diet while on it. the adding of aas will enhance the effect of effedrine to the 10th degree.

So how much do you reccomend, 1gram a day?? Will i be lean in a week or end up looking like a crack whore True Adonis??

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:36:25 AM »
don't you have to cycle off every 2 weeks. You need to go the supplement board and learn from Princess L  :P

also, why don't you give tips for nattys.. we would appreciate your insight

Yup i agree. And natty doesn't mean you do less than 1gram test per week.  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »
So how much do you reccomend, 1gram a day?? Will i be lean in a week or end up looking like a crack whore True Adonis??

wtf do you have against crack whores? they serve a vital function at the right time of the day.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
I love effedrine as a fatloss supp, but after about two weeks of using it I feel like my body adapts to it...I would really like to get a better idea of how to cycle it to make it most effective....
You Can't Do It!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »
the need to cycle effedrine does not exist,,you can stay consistenly on it for 3 months and the results will continue to come,,also no need to cycle it with clen or t3,,i would take a break from ephedrine after couple of months because its not needed unless you get ready for s show or try to stay single digit,,if bulking i would use it a lot less because bulking at 10-12% is optimal for majority of lifters.

effedrine is by far! the best product for bodyfat loss. you get cut on ephedrine,,you get cut and stay big on ephedrine and aas.
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 11:42:21 AM »
the need to cycle effedrine does not exist,,you can stay consistenly on it for 3 months and the results will continue to come,,also no need to cycle it with clen or t3,,i would take a break from ephedrine after couple of months because its not needed unless you get ready for s show or try to stay single digit,,if bulking i would use it a lot less because bulking at 10-12% is optimal for majority of lifters.

effedrine is by far! the best product for bodyfat loss. you get cut on ephedrine,,you get cut and stay big on ephedrine and aas.

after reading about T3 it scares the hell out of me..

why can't you cycle the clen alone?

2 weeks ECA
2 weeks clen

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
wtf do you have against crack whores? they serve a vital function at the right time of the day.

Here's people that followed gh15 advise to use high doses of ephrine:  ;)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »
is that legal? where can i buy it. what does it kost? is it a steroid?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »

lol, stick go Goat whey, stacked with creatine...that is "like" steroids  ::) ..just ask shawn ray, that fucker tried to tell us that he was clean for his over 40 video shoot

oh wait..Vyotech is....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 11:46:58 AM »

STFU noob. No it's not legal, no it's not a steroid, no it's not for you. Seriously.

gh15 seriously, what is high dos for you? For me 50mg/day is pretty much.

What do you think about pseudoephedrine, it works similar to ephedrine but is legally available and not so harsh on the heart.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »
200lb bodybuilder should take 2 tablets bronkaid a day,,no need for more,,

250lb bodybuilder 3-4 tablets a day,,no need for more,,

never 1 gram unless you got a death wish,,ephedrine works although you do not feel the heart racing! ephdrine works quietly under the radar,,it works very very very good with out feeling side effects beside some weakness at times or some sickness feeling for couple of min during heavy lifting,,it is a very good drug when it comes to side effects as long as you dont abuse it,,it bring out the quality of your muscles that sit under the fat,,your physiqe starts peeling while using ephedrine and you can see what you worked so hard for,,

aas is recommended for lean mass preservation with the ephedrine.

ephedrine will become dangerous if you decide to take 15 tablets a day of bronkaid,,

keep it at the dose i mentioned for optimal bodyfat loss and zero sides.
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
STFU noob. No it's not legal, no it's not a steroid, no it's not for you. Seriously.

What do you think about pseudoephedrine, it works similar to ephedrine but is legally available and not so harsh on the heart.

donkey you are wrong..vasopro is ephedrine and it is legal

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »
Here's people that followed gh15 advise to use high doses of ephrine:  ;)

:D :D :D

i love them all,,beautiful people :D
fallen angel

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 11:50:59 AM »

tip one

why don't you write a book about performance enhancing drugs and sell it?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »
donkey you are wrong..vasopro is ephedrine and it is legal

Sorry, but not in europe.

El Mariachi is european.

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »
You are nothing without drugs.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »

rather be a noob , then a chemical body project. ill stick with meat :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:40 AM »
200lb bodybuilder should take 2 tablets bronkaid a day,,no need for more,,

250lb bodybuilder 3-4 tablets a day,,no need for more,,

never 1 gram unless you got a death wish,,ephedrine works although you do not feel the heart racing! ephdrine works quietly under the radar,,it works very very very good with out feeling side effects beside some weakness at times or some sickness feeling for couple of min during heavy lifting,,it is a very good drug when it comes to side effects as long as you dont abuse it,,it bring out the quality of your muscles that sit under the fat,,your physiqe starts peeling while using ephedrine and you can see what you worked so hard for,,

aas is recommended for lean mass preservation with the ephedrine.

ephedrine will become dangerous if you decide to take 15 tablets a day of bronkaid,,

keep it at the dose i mentioned for optimal bodyfat loss and zero sides.

Okay. I thought you wrote 'the more you take the less bf you hold', which is Bullshit.

Low doses (max 50mg per day) over a few month helps you lose bf. NOT the more you take.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:18 AM »

Good choice!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:49 AM »

your boyfriend will be happy to hear that you are sticking to his meat for your protein..happy sucking

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »
Primatene tablets contain ephedrine. You can buy the stuff at CBS or Riteaid.

I took like 4 primatene tablets with 3 shots of espresso and I couldn't sleep the whole fucking night.  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 12:02:35 PM »
Okay. I thought you wrote 'the more you take the less bf you hold', which is Bullshit.

Low doses (max 50mg per day) over a few month helps you lose bf. NOT the more you take.

Well, I haven't seen any studies looking at whether higher dosages elicit a higher thermogenic response. Have you? If you haven't you can't say that.

That said, ephedrine works great in the long run. You can run it for a year straight without diminished response. Actually the effect increases over time.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
Well, I haven't seen any studies looking at whether higher dosages elicit a higher thermogenic response. Have you? If you haven't you can't say that.

That said, ephedrine works great in the long run. You can run it for a year straight without diminished response. Actually the effect increases over time.

It's getting very very harsh on the heart in higher doses. It may have a higher thermogenic response, which i doubt somehow, but the side effects raise a lot too.