Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105916 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
WHY TIE HER HANDS AND FEET...THEN KILL HER.....THEN WAIT TO KILL YOUR SON..THEN YOURSELF ON THE PULLEY OF YOUR HOME GYM.....MMMMMM MAYBE HE OWED SOMEONE BIG MONEY AND HE GOT A CALL TO GO HOME..THEY HAD HIS WIFE TIED UP TOLD HIM TO GET THIER MONEY OR SHE DIES....HE DOSENT GET IT IN TIME THEY KILL HER ...NEXT DAY OR NIGHT HIS SON...THEN HIM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE MURDER SUICIDE................T HIS RODI RAGE IS SO DUMB IF HE SNAPPED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALL AT ONCE........MY THEORY IS BETTER

He tied her hands and feet because she was most likely knocked out unconscious and he wanted to be sure that in the event she did wake up, she would be be restrained.   He probably wasn't smart enough to know how to find a pulse to confirm if she was dead or not.

Rudee

• Getbig V
this sounds completely stupid but they have said that his son was not smothered but choked...and not by someones hands around his throat. so it makes you think how he choked him without his hands  :-\

this is getting more fucked up each day.

Who is "they"?  They say this... they say that?   All the reports I have read do not mention that it was not by someone's hands, as a coroner is the person who determines this, not the media, and the report from the coroner is not out yet.

blinky

• Getbig V
Who is "they"?  They say this... they say that?   All the reports I have read do not mention that it was not by someone's hands, as a coroner is the person who determines this, not the media, and the report from the coroner is not out yet.

well reports i have seen said that it wasnt by someones hands. aparently there were no bruises around his neck which is usually found when someone uses their hands to choke someone.

just what ive seen on tv so calm down....im not saying its 100% true

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
#1  He had prescriptions for the roids in his house.  That has been established.

#2  Wrestling has nothing to do with bodybuilding.

#3  I highly doubt any entertainer making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, if not millions, is going to follow your advice.

In two months this entire thing will be old news and no one will think twice of it. 

wrestling has a lot to do with bodybuilding when it comes to hormones,,the level of use is about the same,,the level of profit out of this use is about the same,,but the diff is they are too unstable and this is as far as we are going to go  to deal with it,,their use of pain killers and narcotics is at all time high and there is no comparisson to bodybuilding in that aspect since 100%  of wrestlers now days are pain killer and narc abusers,, mainly cocaine,,

i had enough of it and many others had enough of it,,we now will out them,,wait and see,,only thing for them right now for saving their ass is to get it all prescribed by a doc and be on hrt or pay more for higher doses prescribed by a greedy doc,,this will be none of my concern then,,they can go this route and stay OUT OF THE WAY

i promise you that every wrestler on here that know something about the business take my word to the t and will back off,,if not they will be outted and we are up for outting as many as we can,,this aint no joke

if we dont do it bodybuilding will suffer tremendesly,,gymrats and bodybuilders and every day joes,, at the end of the road when taking to account all aspects,, give more profit with less risks,,its a lot safer to eliminate one group and put them out than to pack things and go home

we prefer the typical getbigger that claim to be natural and is juiced to the max,,rather then the unstable wrestler,, or other dumb enterteinment such as what it became now days,, that claim to be using some prescribed gear but in reality is high as the sky on narcs and pain killers,,in addition to that gear

mark my words,,there will be FULL COOPERATION WITH LE WITH REGARDS TO ALL WRESTLERS,, cena shmena double h and who ever other maniac they got there,,they became too risky,,the days of eddie and the days of van erik are long gone,,you wrestlers tell your ugly rich boss to pay for everything prescribed at the doses neededi dont wana see you anymore or hear from you

fallen angel

trab

• Getbig V
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6965048?MSNHPHMA

Benoits Wilipedia pg.  listed his Wifes Death 13 hr PRIOR  to Cops discovering the Bodies.

It was taken down in 1hr to verify, entered from Ip address in Stanford ct, WWE;s headquarter home town

trab

• Getbig V
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6965048?MSNHPHMA

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
* CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
Benoits Wilipedia pg.  listed his Wifes Death 13 hr PRIOR  to Cops discovering the Bodies.

It was taken down in 1hr to verify, entered from Ip address in Stanford ct, WWE;s headquarter home town

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
"Also Thursday, federal drug agents and sheriff's officials raided the office of Benoit's personal physician in search of records and other items, an official told The Associated Press.

The raid at Dr. Phil Astin's office in Carrollton began Wednesday night and concluded early Thursday, said agent Chuvalo Truesdell, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration in Atlanta.

A search warrant obtained by the Fayette County Sheriff's Department in connection with the Benoit investigation was executed there, he said."

LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN!!!!!! ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Chris Benoit: Wikipedia entry 13 hours before
« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
just heard on the radio that there was an entry on Wikipedia reporting the murder of the wife 13 hours before the bodies were officially found by police, the entry supposedly came from Stamford, Connecticut.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: LATEST RUMOR ON THE BENOIT STORY
« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2007, 03:21:30 PM »
just heard on the radio that there was an entry on Wikipedia reporting the murder of the wife 13 hours before the bodies were officially found by police, the entry supposedly came from Stamford, Connecticut.

suicide note on wiki.  i like it.  good use of multimedia to get your message across in a timely fashion.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2007, 03:25:23 PM »
also according to FoxNews.com there is supposedly a "link" between the death of Sherry Martel and Nancy Benoit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »
Just read it too, how far is Stamford from Benoits house, could it possibly have been Benoit?Also the posting was made around the time she was killed, if the distance from his house to Stamford is larger than a couple of hours then he couldnt have possibly posted it, strange.Also weird is they took the posting off wiki an hour after it was posted saying people shouldnt post BS, then 20 mins later someone in AUSTRALIA posted that his wife had died according to several websites, when infact no website had even reported it due to his wife not being found for another 12 hours!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
Just read it too, how far is Stamford from Benoits house, could it possibly have been Benoit?Also the posting was made around the time she was killed, if the distance from his house to Stamford is larger than a couple of hours then he couldnt have possibly posted it, strange.Also weird is they took the posting off wiki an hour after it was posted saying people shouldnt post BS, then 20 mins later someone in AUSTRALIA posted that his wife had died according to several websites, when infact no website had even reported it due to his wife not being found for another 12 hours!
Stamford is the world headquarters of the WWE.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2007, 03:30:31 PM »
I also heard they found a diet coke in his fridge so the family is threatening to sue coca cola.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
In related newz..

What was his getbig name & when was it last used..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »
What was his getbig name..
hahahahaha.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2007, 03:37:39 PM »

Stamford's a good 16+ hours from Georgia.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #741 on: June 28, 2007, 03:41:09 PM »
I also heard they found a diet coke in his fridge so the family is threatening to sue coca cola.

No I heard this.....Jay the Fridge Cutler was on a coke Diet and killed the family including the retarded kid, He would have got away with it had he put the bodies in the back of a Jag and set it on fire in the desert.
\

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #742 on: June 28, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »
I'm NOT defending anything he did but as soon as I heard about this it just sounded so wierd.....what the hell could possibly cause a guy to snap like this?  Don't tell me it was cause his kid was sick, I went through that and I never thought about anything like this......it's hard to deal with but you deal with it. 

I just can't imagine how screwed up his mind must have been if he did do it...there's just so many wierd things about this....
nasser=piece of shit

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #743 on: June 28, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
No I heard this.....Jay the Fridge Cutler was on a coke Diet and killed the family including the retarded kid, He would have got away with it had he put the bodies in the back of a Jag and set it on fire in the desert.
Dball,

Did I miss the Punta Cana coochie photos or did you never post them?
BigNationRadio.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #744 on: June 28, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »
hahahaha! hey wheres the pics from the vacation???

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #745 on: June 28, 2007, 04:04:30 PM »
This just in:

"Pro" Wrestling is for Morons![/b]
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #746 on: June 28, 2007, 04:22:48 PM »
Sounds like their was fowl play, maybe McMahone had something to do with it?
TEAM Nasser

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #747 on: June 28, 2007, 04:31:06 PM »
hahahaha! hey wheres the pics from the vacation???

Dball,

Did I miss the Punta Cana coochie photos or did you never post them?

Fuggers from American Airlines lost my damn bag.  I flew in on a 757 so my carryon was no big deal, however when I left we flew out on a prop plane to Puerto Rico, and the Flight attendant said she had to check it cause it wouldn't fit in the overhead.  Sure enough like a scene out of Meet the parents, they lost it.  My friends have emailed me their pics, but they didn't have all the ass shots that I snagged.
\

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: June 28, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »

I also heard the murders happened in a house so the family is threatening to sue the builders.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: June 28, 2007, 04:36:50 PM »
And to think...this is all from Nubain which the media has classified as a steroid...