Author Topic: Dana White on Kimbo Slice  (Read 28290 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »
chaos has avoided this thread for three days... i hope that's not a bad sign for what to come (or rather what wont be)  :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202321.new#new
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »
Hahahaha, chaos has completely mindfucked this Colombian wannabe cage fighter. I hope he shows up and pummels you.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2008, 09:17:32 AM »
Hahahaha, chaos has completely mindfucked this Colombian wannabe cage fighter. I hope he shows up and pummels you.

Bro, you're still a horse-faced closet homo living your life through the internet.  Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2008, 09:21:58 AM »
Bro, you're still a horse-faced closet homo living your life through the internet.  Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

hahahaha, here comes the meltdown from Yemeni! How does one live their life through an internet forum when the only thing I've been doing as of late is reality checking your bullshit claims?

Calm down kid, we get it. You're 40 and you hate the fact that you're aging. You'll never be a cage fighter and you most likely suck at snowboarding (who snowboards at 40 anyway?) so go ahead and keep pouting as you hurl internet threats around.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
hahahaha, here comes the meltdown from Yemeni! How does one live their life through an internet forum when the only thing I've been doing as of late is reality checking your bullshit claims?

Calm down kid, we get it. You're 40 and you hate the fact that you're aging. You'll never be a cage fighter and you most likely suck at snowboarding (who snowboards at 40 anyway?) so go ahead and keep pouting as you hurl internet threats around.

Bullshit claims?  Such as?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2008, 09:28:49 AM »

Bullshit claims?  Such as?

You're pretty much Bluto 2.0.

Claims of cage fighting for years with no way to back them up. Started watching MMA at exactly UFC 1 yet knows absolutely nothing about the sport.

Then the best one, you've been snowboarding longer than the sport's pretty much been around. Totally rad!

It's all good though. You're suffering a mid life crisis. I'm 21, so I completely sympathize with you. Must suck taking 20 minutes to get out of bed in the morning. Ha ha ha!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2008, 09:44:17 AM »
You're pretty much Bluto 2.0.

Claims of cage fighting for years with no way to back them up. Started watching MMA at exactly UFC 1 yet knows absolutely nothing about the sport.

Then the best one, you've been snowboarding longer than the sport's pretty much been around. Totally rad!

It's all good though. You're suffering a mid life crisis. I'm 21, so I completely sympathize with you. Must suck taking 20 minutes to get out of bed in the morning. Ha ha ha!

Those are my Bullshit claims ???  Oh brother  ::)

First, I've never claimed to be a cage fighter.  If you find a post where such claim is made, I'll be legitimately owned.  I did start watching MMA from UFC 1...big deal.  Just because I'm not a Pride guy, doesn't mean I'm clueless.   

As for Snowboarding, I don't even know how you know that I snow board. Kinda creepy.  FYI, I grew up in Huntington Beach surfing, skating and yes, snow boarding in Big Bear.  Guess what, my 6yr old also snow boards.  What's the big deal ??? 

As I said before, at 21 I accomplished more than you will you're whole life.  I made something out of nothing.  Today I get to do whatever I want.  When you're 35 you'll be right where you are today...ha ha.  Don't hate me for it. :D

You're a poor imitation of SquadFather.  You SUCK at pwning.  Hope that helps :D
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2008, 09:48:21 AM »
When I'm 35 I'll probably be an orthopedic surgeon making more money than you working less hours. Ouch!

Talk, talk, talk. What did you accomplish by 21? You found a way to smuggle yourself in to America? Congratulations!

You were bragging about snowboarding for 30 years. Which, ironically, would mean you've been doing it longer than companies like Burton have been around. You're such a trendsetting superstar you are!!!!

Let's not forget your MMA knowledge is on par with Bluto's for most lackluster on this forum. Why did you cry to Ron to get your moderator position back after you got shit canned? I'll bet you sucked a mean dick for that one!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »
orthopedic surgeon ? what a shitty job
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2008, 11:46:58 AM »
orthopedic surgeon ? what a shitty job

Hahahaha, you live in the Czech Republic. Most surgeons make more in a week than you do in a year. 

It's ok though. You get to make $5/hour and post on Getbig for 20 hours a day!  :'(

Don't be upset, I'm just smarter than you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
Hahahaha, you live in the Czech Republic. Most surgeons make more in a week than you do in a year. 

It's ok though. You get to make $5/hour and post on Getbig for 20 hours a day!  :'(

Don't be upset, I'm just smarter than you.

Is the paycheck worth the price you pay?

And how smart are you, being controlled by your parents your whole life?

You're nothing but a puppet on a string.

Dance little puppet... dance for mom and daddy... make them proud, so they can feel pride in themselves... for pure egoistical reasons.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2008, 12:29:59 PM »
Is the paycheck worth the price you pay?

And how smart are you, being controlled by your parents your whole life?

You're nothing but a puppet on a string.

Dance little puppet... dance for mom and daddy... make them proud, so they can feel pride in themselves... for pure egoistical reasons.

Hahaha, my parents told me to give up the pre-med and stick with finance actually. Sorry to smash your little world, Blutsky.

And yes, it's worth the price to pay. Your life is fucking miserable. When I'm in my 30s, the last thing I would want to do is sit on a forum from 6 am until 1 am the next day. What a pathetic existence your life boils down to.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2008, 12:42:31 PM »
Hahaha, my parents told me to give up the pre-med and stick with finance actually. Sorry to smash your little world, Blutsky.

And yes, it's worth the price to pay. Your life is fucking miserable. When I'm in my 30s, the last thing I would want to do is sit on a forum from 6 am until 1 am the next day. What a pathetic existence your life boils down to.

Whatever pays right, I guess being brainwashed your whole life does that to you, no passion for anything... just trying to fix that hole in your life, thinking a good yearly salary will do it or making mom and daddy proud...

When you're in your 30's you still be working on finishing that shitty boring education... and when you're finally done with that half your life will be over and with whats remaining you can look forward to a life of 60 hour working weeks replacing old ladies hips...

Now that's a pathetic existence if I've ever heard of one.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »
Whatever pays right, I guess being brainwashed your whole life does that to you, no passion for anything... just trying to fix that hole in your life, thinking a good year salary will do it, or bragging on the Internet... or making mom and daddy proud...

When you're in your 30's you still be working on finishing that shitty boring education... and when you're finally done with that, you can look forward to a life of 60 hour working weeks replacing old ladies hips...

Now that's a pathetic existence if I've ever heard of one.

I'm fascinated by medicine. Oh, and I'll be done with my residency by 30 and ortho surgeons never work 60 hour weeks. Sorry Bluto, you are not going to insult me. Your life is the most pathetic existence I've ever seen. Even the biggest nerds get off their computer long enough to do something productive. You supposedly live in a country with an average salary of $14k a year and you spend every waking moment of your day on this forum. Your existence is meaningless.

I take solace in the fact that I'll be doing something incredibly enjoyable while making 100-200x more than you. You couldn't make yourself look any more jealous of the fact that my intelligence and future blows yours out of the water.

But hey, you keep bragging about having 25000 posts on a forum and making up lies about the life you wish you lead. Makes you look real good, kid. I didn't even bother reading your posts, though. I can smell the jealousy from here. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
I'm fascinated by medicine. Oh, and I'll be done with my residency by 30 and ortho surgeons never work 60 hour weeks.

No you're fascinated with making money... because you think you can BUY a life... you telling me you gonna look forward to every day going to work fixing some old ladies hips or a knee cap on a sweaty obese 400 pound man? Is that what you call "doing something incredibly enjoyable"  ::) I sure hope so, because a typical work week for an orthopedic surgeon is 50-55 hours!  :D

You sure you'll be done by 30? For the really big bucks you might wanna do fellowships after that 10 year residency... that's another couple of years...
It's a damn shame it takes so long... the actual work sounds so exciting, I bet you can't wait to start!

Yes... I'm jealous. Indeed I am  ;)

HAHAHA.
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »

You should have taken your parents advice.  Assuming you actually get through med school, being an orthopedic surgeon is a shitty JOB.

You  obviously haven't got a clue about what I do.  I'll put it to you this way.  Last year I worked an average of 25hrs./week.  I took off all of December and went on a total of 5 vacations. I probably paid more in taxes than you'll make in a year.  Just curious, how much money do you think I make annually?
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »
No you're fascinated with making money... because you think you can BUY a life... you telling me you gonna look forward to every day going to work fixing some old ladies hips or a knee cap on a sweaty obese 400 pound man? Is that what you call "doing something incredibly enjoyable"  ::) I sure hope so, because a typical work week for an orthopedic surgeon is 50-55 hours!  :D

You sure you'll be done by 30? For the really big bucks you might wanna do fellowships after that 10 year residency... that's another couple of years...
It's a damn shame it takes so long... the actual work sounds so exciting, I bet you can't wait to start!

Yes... I'm jealous. Indeed I am  ;)

HAHAHA.
He's chosen a truly shitty career path.  Most MD's that I know are constantly complaining about the rising costs of insurance and how they don't make nearly as much as they used to. Many are trying to figure out how to be the next Dr. Connelly or Dr.Oz because they can't stand their monotonous life.
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2008, 01:32:48 PM »
He's chosen a truly shitty career path.  Most MD's that I know are constantly complaining about the rising costs of insurance and how they don't make nearly as much as they used to. Many are trying to figure out how to be the next Dr. Connelly or Dr.Oz because they can't stand their monotonous life.

At the end of his tedious 60 hour work week he will be so beat that the only thing he's gonna buy with all that green is a bottle of tranquilizers.  :D

Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
At the end of his tedious 60 hour work week he will be so beat that the only thing he's gonna buy with all that green is a bottle of tranquilizers.  :D

Here is a peak into your grand future "BezerkFuty"...ha ha!

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/day/miller.html

Here is a great blog entry from an assistant to an orthopedic surgeon...ha ha!  Priceless...

Friday, September 14, 2007
a day in the life of an orthopedic surgeon...
After working in an orthopedic surgeon’s office this past summer, I have cemented a better idea of a typical day in the medical profession. The day begins early, probably waking up around five in the morning and heading off to one of the many hospitals where he operates. He spends about an hour “rounding” on patients, meaning he checks on the ones that recently had surgery or the ones with surgery to come. Then, he is on to actual surgery. He might have three surgeries in the morning, one replacing an elderly woman’s hip, another setting a young boy’s broken fibula, and another repairing a mother’s patella. Usually he trains an intern or resident throughout the day, they assist in operations or perform them under the surgeon’s watchful eye. He is off for a quick lunch and then to the office where he will see around thirty patients, all with different pains and ailments. Some are returnees, some are children, some want a second opinion, and others simply have no idea what is wrong with them. Most patients have some type of insurance to pay for the visit, but he even sees the ones he knows cannot afford it. Around six o’ clock he attends a dinner meeting, where orthopedists gather and discuss new medical breakthroughs and different surgery techniques. Overall it is a typical, busy day. He heads home to rest and try to finish dictating a few charts.

Imagine going to work everyday and having to deal with this shit. :D
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2008, 02:02:14 PM »
HAHAHA that's what he describes as "something incredibly enjoyable"  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2008, 02:02:55 PM »
Do you really think that searching google for 5 minutes is going to show you actually know what you're talking about? I know everything about it Mindspin. The average salary for an ortho spine surgeon is still over $450k/year. They're crying about not making millions for doing shitty work.

But it's cool, you "talk to MDs" and know what's going on. Are you really in the mood to embarrass yourself? You having to side with Bluto (someone who you know is working a $5/hour job) to try to get at me is hilarious.

Face it guy. Whichever path I go with I'll be more successful than you. I will bet my life on that.

I think whatever I say you make you're going to inflate by 100-200k. You don't make a lot. Anyone making as much as I think you're implying wouldn't be spending their days threatening people on a forum. Just though I'd let you know.

If you're entering the medical field for money only, you'll never get out of med school. That's common knowledge.

Bluto might be the poorest poster on Getbig. And his life consists of this forum. He's so ashamed of it he can't come to grips with it. Bluto, how do you feel knowing even the poorest Americans make more than you?

I know ortho surgeons that absolutely love their jobs. Every field has people that love and hate what they do. Great blog though. You really showed me!  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »
Do you really think that searching google for 5 minutes is going to show you actually know what you're talking about? I know everything about it Mindspin. The average salary for an ortho spine surgeon is still over $450k/year. They're crying about not making millions for doing shitty work.

But it's cool, you "talk to MDs" and know what's going on. Are you really in the mood to embarrass yourself? You having to side with Bluto (someone who you know is working a $5/hour job) to try to get at me is hilarious.

Face it guy. Whichever path I go with I'll be more successful than you. I will bet my life on that.

I think whatever I say you make you're going to inflate by 100-200k. You don't make a lot. Anyone making as much as I think you're implying wouldn't be spending their days threatening people on a forum. Just though I'd let you know.

If you're entering the medical field for money only, you'll never get out of med school. That's common knowledge.

Bluto might be the poorest poster on Getbig. And his life consists of this forum. He's so ashamed of it he can't come to grips with it. Bluto, how do you feel knowing even the poorest Americans make more than you?

I know ortho surgeons that absolutely love their jobs. Every field has people that love and hate what they do. Great blog though. You really showed me!  ::)
Meltdown!

BTW, $450k is less than I made last year. 
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »

You're telling us you will drop out?

How you gonna break the news to mom and daddy, it will break their hearts!  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2008, 02:42:46 PM »
Meltdown!

BTW, $450k is less than I made last year. 

People that make those claims on the internet don't make that much. But if you did, congratulations. I'm happy for you. You're one of the few on Getbig that has actually accomplished something.

By the way, I'm doing finance for a reason. I like that stuff and I like medicine. My major is finance and I do pre-med on my own. They're my electives. I'm also going to work for a year after I graduate before I even think of going to med school. Who knows, I might stick with whatever I end up doing.

The fact of the matter is that I'll be very successful either way I go. I haven't decided yet and I'm more than smart enough to do both without a problem. I can bet on my life that by the time I'm 30 I'll make more than Bluto has in the last 15 years. I've ALWAYS had top grades and whatever I do I excel at. I'll be fine.

What exactly do you do Mindspin? I'm intrigued. And I'm not trying to stir shit up asking. You can tell me in a pm or don't.

You're telling us you will drop out?

How you gonna break the news to mom and daddy, it will break their hearts!  :D

Are you content making $5/hour but being able to spend your entire life posting on a forum? I know Yemeni is somewhat successful. What about you? Your claim to fame is that you've lied about cage fighting. Impressive.

My parents have given me the green light to do whatever I want. If I wanted to drop out and join the army, they wouldn't care.

Yemeni, you got an internship for me?!??!?!?!  :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »
HAHAHA

Look at that backpedaling!

What a sorry ass piece of shit.
Z