Author Topic: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?  (Read 12930 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 01:43:33 PM »

Along with pencil in the eye, various bodyparts chopped off and grinded down,

Seems the Joker is Italian.  "I'm going to make this pencil disapear! Taaaaa daaaaaa!!"

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »
Seems the Joker is Italian.  "I'm going to make this pencil disapear! Taaaaa daaaaaa!!"

That was a bad ass performance, eh??!!

Had no idea a gay cowboy could be so freakin creepy ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »
That was a bad ass performance, eh??!!

Had no idea a gay cowboy could be so freakin creepy ;D

Yea that was an incredible movie, he definitely made it.  I just wish he had more screen time.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 02:43:59 PM »
I would rat out who ever L.E wanted me, too!

I can't be the best son, brother, grandson, father, ect.....If I'm locked up in jail.

I owe it to the people that love me...to keep myself in a postition to be able to help them in a time of need.

Any drug dealer/user knows how the game is played....and thats the risk dealers/users take. The other guy would rat you out to for a chance of more freedom.

In the end...you have to look out for yourself.....in order to look out for the ones that matter....

There are many codes that a man should live by and not ratting someone out is one of them....but its not a more important code than being their for your loveds ones.Helping out a dealer/customer.....before your family and friends is an even worse code of life to break than ratting out a steroid dealer.

so you wreck someone elses life because youre a punk who gets caught and cant man up....dont do the crime if you cant do the time ...you werent thinking about youre family when you made the drug deal but because you get caught NOW YOURE MR FAMILY MAN......
p

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 03:33:35 PM »
Lol busyb your avatar is so funny, what is that?
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »
Lol busyb your avatar is so funny, what is that?

The gopher from Caddyshack.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 03:38:24 PM »
lol
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »
Getting off topic, have you guys seen this lion reunited video?  It was all over today shows and stuff, cool vid :

TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »
That's a great story, I prefer this one and is more accurate to reality:

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in   Kenya  after graduating from   Northwestern   University . 

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen,thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure.
He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed his stupid ass against the railing, killing him instantly.
Probably wasn't the same elephant

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »
JT,
 Pre Trial Intervention is a program available in SC, where if someone is caught doing something illegal they are basically given a second chance.  For example, me for instance, I was given an open container ticket while crossing the street to go to a neighbors house.  I was given the opportunity to pay, of course, and given a second chance while performing community service and attending counseling classes.  Sounds stupid, I know, for the charge I was given... but I met people in there with bad addictions, stealing cars, domestic violence, credit card fraud, etc. etc.. etc.. Seems if you fuck up in this state once, they'll give you the opportunity to so-called "rehabilitate" yourself then have it exponged.  Seems more about money than anything.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
That's a great story, I prefer this one and is more accurate to reality:

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in   Kenya  after graduating from   Northwestern   University . 

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen,thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure.
He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed his stupid ass against the railing, killing him instantly.
Probably wasn't the same elephant

LOLerskates
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 06:39:20 PM »
JT,
 Pre Trial Intervention is a program available in SC, where if someone is caught doing something illegal they are basically given a second chance.  For example, me for instance, I was given an open container ticket while crossing the street to go to a neighbors house.  I was given the opportunity to pay, of course, and given a second chance while performing community service and attending counseling classes.  Sounds stupid, I know, for the charge I was given... but I met people in there with bad addictions, stealing cars, domestic violence, credit card fraud, etc. etc.. etc.. Seems if you fuck up in this state once, they'll give you the opportunity to so-called "rehabilitate" yourself then have it exponged.  Seems more about money than anything.

Oh ok, that sounds like it sucks tbo, community service ugh, how long did you have to attend classes and do the community service for?

jt
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »
The gopher from Caddyshack.

Yup! My childhood favorite movie, with Meatballs a close second for that era  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
Say you were caught, caught buying or selling some of your left over gear.  LE federal or local, would let you go that night no jail at all if you gave them a name of someone you have sold to or have bought from that they do not know of.  Would you do it?

For me it's a hard situation.  I have my life and I don't want that to be disturbed like anyone else, then theres the part of me that doesn't want to screw up someone else's life as well.  I think in the end my selfishness would previal and I would let a name out. 

What about you guys, anybody been in this situation?

jt

I've never been in that situation, but ratting out anyone is a cardinal sin.

Karma has a way of settling the score......

It's good to have friends in every region of the U.S. just in case you need to reach out and touch someone.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »
Impossible for me to rat on anyone, just the way I am built from birth...

I'm Italian, it is in our genes not to "rat"  8)

You have all seen mob movies so that should explain everything.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

that made me laugh busy!!! now go watch some more sopranos for more "sage" advice ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »
Say you were caught, caught buying or selling some of your left over gear.  LE federal or local, would let you go that night no jail at all if you gave them a name of someone you have sold to or have bought from that they do not know of.  Would you do it?

jt

A blow job...Arnold jr out!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2008, 09:28:40 PM »
no one can truly answer this question until they are put in the position to answer.

and the ones that say "id never rat"  are about as trustworthy as the one who say they would

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »
It would never happen, I am from Philly and people get shanked for that, it is an un-written code...

I wonder who will be taking out josh then?
Ga, Samar, O and there is more. To that source that had legal issues march 2007
It was josh not because you lost an employee  ;)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 12:00:34 AM »
It's a hard thing to answer, if you have your whole life ahead of you, or you have something you are working on now and don't want it interrupted, who knows.  The whole snitches get stitches thing is a easy one liner, but it is more complicated than that I think. 

I do not know about pre trial intervention what is that ? 

jt

and Steve, why did you not give LE this Josh characters name ?

He is on a sworn afidavid against me. There's morebut I really dont feel like going over it again. It gets me twisted

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 12:25:43 AM »
I'm Italian, it is in our genes not to "rat"  8)

You have all seen mob movies so that should explain everything.

Don't the real life mobsters all pretty much rat?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »
candidizzle would rat out anybody here, he threatened me with cops and then claimed i doctored the screenshot.
The mods here dont really understand the potential danger of having that little drugaddict liar but ok, im not in the states so fuck dizzle and the cops, but mods, watch out your ass.

fucking dizzle narq

Who is he going to rat out here? Let him rat on me it'll do him no good since I've never sold & my house is clean & I haven't touched AAS in over a year. For someone who isn't in the states you seem to know everything about US law.  ::) You're also just as bad as squadfather - you follow him around the board talking shit. I'm not defending him I'm just pointing out the obvious.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »

I know were Jimmy is  ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:25 PM »
No offense to anyone....but I bet 99% of those that said they would "not" rat on somebody to save their own ass....if full of shit!!! 8)

4thAD

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »
No offense to anyone....but I bet 99% of those that said they would "not" rat on somebody to save their own ass....if full of shit!!! 8)

Think what you want.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »

Yeah, they do nowadays! That is why I reffered to the "movies"

Don't rat your friends, that is how it should be, at least I was raised that way.

My dad and grandpa were just old school like that... 8)

I took the fall over some rec. drugs at a party once for a kid who's parents were so strict, they would have never let him have a normal teenage life until he moved out if he got busted. When the cops called my dad to come get me, he said, "keep him there, sounds like he deserved it!" Thats love....