Author Topic: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...  (Read 12362 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2008, 03:13:35 PM »
well this is the mma board innit ? and my name came up in this thread didn't it ?

take this shit to the v

agreed..

hmm- you and bluto share the word innit don't you? ;D
See you on the V

Dball

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »
If I were a mod I'd lock this thread.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »
BD, I agree.

I'm out for a beer. Catch you later guys.

At least wait a few posts before agreeing with yourself, geeze. 
Predictions
 40/61

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »
as an impartial person, bluto has my vote as mod for the mma board

quick glance around it seems like hes done a great job on here
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2008, 09:20:19 PM »
I love how the regulars minus Danny and Geo want Bluto gone, then his V board buddies show up and start to act like their vote means shit around here? All you team Nasser fella's should be down on the V shouldn't you? When you start posting on this board your opinion matters. Until then you should kick it on the V and do what ever it is that you do on  that land fill.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »

Also as a person ive never seen post here at all.
Predictions
 40/61

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2008, 09:30:38 PM »
Also as a person ive never seen post here at all.
Yeah it's pretty pathetic, bringing out all his troll buddies from the alphabet boards. Do a quick look around on the V and Z boards and you will quickly see that they are just as lame as he is.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2008, 12:47:40 AM »

Why don't you go trib in the V board.
There is no place for your bullshit and lies here

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2008, 12:51:06 AM »
Yeah it's pretty pathetic, bringing out all his troll buddies from the alphabet boards. Do a quick look around on the V and Z boards and you will quickly see that they are just as lame as he is.

This is why  the MMA board rocks.
Zero tolerance for trolls (bluto and cronies) and their bullshit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2008, 06:05:18 AM »

It was only a matter of time. The dork is standing on his last legs, so he's trying to pull out of all the stops. Hopefully Ron is smart enough to see that neither BlueDevil nor NaturalFag have ever posted here.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2008, 10:25:36 AM »
I love how the regulars minus Danny and Geo want Bluto gone, then his V board buddies show up and start to act like their vote means shit around here? All you team Nasser fella's should be down on the V shouldn't you? When you start posting on this board your opinion matters. Until then you should kick it on the V and do what ever it is that you do on  that land fill.
thanks for the heads up. starting mon the mma board will be one of my main hang outs-i appreciate the invite bro
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »
thanks for the heads up. starting mon the mma board will be one of my main hang outs-i appreciate the invite bro

No sweat your more then welcome up here, I don't know you from joe, So welcome to the board. I just don't think that you have much of a say when you don't post here.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »

No sweat your more then welcome up here, I don't know you from joe, So welcome to the board. I just don't think that you have much of a say when you don't post here.
very cool-thanks
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
very cool-thanks

I welcome any one to the board that can bring knowledge or who is just starting to watch the sport as long as you contribute to the board your always welcome here.

Dball

« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
I don't give a shit who moderates this board, as long as good MMA threads stop getting hijacked by this political bullshit...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2008, 09:05:33 PM »
very cool-thanks

Ha ha ha- this is going to be interesting
Seeing how this idiot can contribute to a subject he knows nothing about.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2008, 09:15:42 PM »
Ha ha ha- this is going to be interesting
Seeing how this idiot can contribute to a subject he knows nothing about.

Indeed.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24:56 AM »
Hahaha...look at what I missed this weekend. ;D

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »
There needs to be ground rules on what can and cannot stay on this board, and thus, we will make them, and fine a way to agree with all.

Looking at what Bluto has done, he tried to keep the spirit of the board, same with Sin and others.

All mods are disabled until I come back Sunday night, so we can discuss, without anyone moving threads or editing them.

I need common ground here. the positives of mods and not always the negatives.

Hello everyone
so who're the mods now? i think berzerkfury, dreadlord, sin, chute and onlyme should be along the nominees, just my 2 cents..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2008, 09:47:24 AM »
Taking a quick glance at the front page, there are 3 Bluto threads with a combined 4 posts among them. Guess it DOESN'T pay to copy/paste every headline from Sherdog these days.

Ron, put it to a vote for the last moderator spot already. No one has any problems with SinCity and Mindspin, they do a good job.

I GUARANTEE ChuteBoxe or another post will end up with more votes than Bluto. I'm willing to bet my account on the majority of the MMA board posters doing it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2008, 09:47:39 AM »
Hello everyone
so who're the mods now? i think berzerkfury, dreadlord, sin, chute and onlyme should be along the nominees, just my 2 cents..

dont be so modest, put yourself in that list as well

ps since that was your first post here, welcome to the mma board
Z

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »
dont be so modest, put yourself in that list as well

ps since that was your first post here, welcome to the mma board

Thanks for the welcome Bluto
Just like some others in Getbig, I rarely post, nonetheless I've been reading and enjoying Getbig for many years already and hopefully more to come.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »
Thanks for the welcome Bluto
Just like some others in Getbig, I rarely post, nonetheless I've been reading and enjoying Getbig for many years already and hopefully more to come.

Welcome to the MMA group. What are your thoughts on making Boxing part of this MMA board ?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »
It was only a matter of time. The dork is standing on his last legs, so he's trying to pull out of all the stops. Hopefully Ron is smart enough to see that neither BlueDevil nor NaturalFag have ever posted here.

??? I don't think Ron has really seen what has become of not only the MMA board, but this forum as a whole.Horrible, obvious gimmicks kill the place while idiots like Bluto and NW83, amongst others, post garbage spam threads that knock the good threads down the ladder. In Blutos case, because he needs a large post count to feel worth something and in NW83's case, he needs to cruise for other schmoes and beg for gay pics of oiled up men...you know a thread just went to hell when you hear is ubiquitous cry "more pics please!"....fucking sad.

Like I've said before, gimmicks can be fun when they try, now, we have entire threads made up gimmicks owned by 2-3 people arguing with each other.... I posted the "Out the Obvious Gimmicks" in the G & O so people could have their say, but of course, it gets dumped in the Complaints board...fucking joke.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »
??? I don't think Ron has really seen what has become of not only the MMA board, but this forum as a whole.Horrible, obvious gimmicks kill the place while idiots like Bluto and NW83, amongst others, post garbage spam threads that knock the good threads down the ladder. In Blutos case, because he needs a large post count to feel worth something and in NW83's case, he needs to cruise for other schmoes and beg for gay pics of oiled up men...you know a thread just went to hell when you hear is ubiquitous cry "more pics please!"....fucking sad.

Like I've said before, gimmicks can be fun when they try, now, we have entire threads made up gimmicks owned by 2-3 people arguing with each other.... I posted the "Out the Obvious Gimmicks" in the G & O so people could have their say, but of course, it gets dumped in the Complaints board...fucking joke.

true

Bluto has two trolls that follow him around. Whenever he starts getting owned the lackeys rush in to deflect attention from him. All you need to do is to check out the V board to see who they are. Their trolling is laughable but can erode getbig over time. Ron needs to do a sweep and weed out the duplicate accounts. I'm sure bluto has several to help prop up his fragile ego.

I should also add that I'm very impressed by the way that the regulars are not taking this trolling crap lying down and are speaking out. That's why I love this board - the troll crap doesn't fly here.

As regards to a new mod- chuteboxe is an obvious choice. Another potential choice would be americanbulldog (if we can corral him in). He has a wealth of experience and has trained/met with some of the top competitors in MMA.  His regular presence and analysis would be a great addition to this board.