Author Topic: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...  (Read 12336 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2008, 08:41:57 PM »
true

Bluto has two trolls that follow him around. Whenever he starts getting owned the lackeys rush in to deflect attention from him. All you need to do is to check out the V board to see who they are. Their trolling is laughable but can erode getbig over time. Ron needs to do a sweep and weed out the duplicate accounts. I'm sure bluto has several to help prop up his fragile ego.

I should also add that I'm very impressed by the way that the regulars are not taking this trolling crap lying down and are speaking out. That's why I love this board - the troll crap doesn't fly here.

As regards to a new mod- chuteboxe is an obvious choice. Another potential choice would be americanbulldog (if we can corral him in). He has a wealth of experience and has trained/met with some of the top competitors in MMA.  His regular presence and analysis would be a great addition to this board.

AB is to busy. I have asked him numerous times to PM ron about the spot. Yet he is a business man and a family man, so that is a legitimate reason. I wish he had some extra time.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:33 AM »
AB is to busy. I have asked him numerous times to PM ron about the spot. Yet he is a business man and a family man, so that is a legitimate reason. I wish he had some extra time.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, again.  But like you said, way too busy.  Too busy to get time on the tatami.  My BB is coming back from Cali, and is moving home for good.  So when he gets here second week of September, I expect regular beatings.  Chute, SCSG, Bezerk, Thin are all good contributors to this board.  When it got laden with drama, here of late, I just stayed in the UG, or JJPG forums.  At least there, you can get pros to post, get a chance to interact, and not have them chased off by trolls.  BJ will make believers out of a lot of people come December.   :o

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »
Ron, You started this thread almost two months ago.... Tons of responses from MMA board regulars and here I see it buried about seven pages deep.

You asked us, the MMA fans to put it to a vote,"Seriously" you started the thread... Should boxing be a mainstain (I am paraphrasing but you get the jest) on this board, I am down with whatever you guys decide. Again almost 2 months ago....

As far as I remember the vote was something like 15 to 20 in favor, and of course 1 not in favor (that guy that was forced down our throats that no one respects, Bluto) Imagine that, the guy you say we should "give a chance to in fairness, blah blah blah" is the only one out of 20 or so people who voted against.

You seem to start these threads then disappear for weeks on end.

So "seriously" are we getting anywhere with all this drama?

Nobody wants Bluto as moderator so you basically have two choices....

1. Either you listen to the vast majority and pick the moderators that we, who eat and breathe MMA actually respect... or

2. You spit in the vast majoritys face and appoint Bluto as moderator. I could go on and on about how he shouldn't be mod, but its the same old story and I am tired of wasting my time.

Are we to expect you to come in in another 2 months and start another carbon copy thread?

Nobody wants Bluto here, period.

*Cue Bluto to come in and play "Top Dog Kiss Ass" in Ron's defense.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2008, 07:50:55 PM »
Ron, You started this thread almost two months ago.... Tons of responses from MMA board regulars and here I see it buried about seven pages deep.

You asked us, the MMA fans to put it to a vote,"Seriously" you started the thread... Should boxing be a mainstain (I am paraphrasing but you get the jest) on this board, I am down with whatever you guys decide. Again almost 2 months ago....

As far as I remember the vote was something like 15 to 20 in favor, and of course 1 not in favor (that guy that was forced down our throats that no one respects, Bluto) Imagine that, the guy you say we should "give a chance to in fairness, blah blah blah" is the only one out of 20 or so people who voted against.

You seem to start these threads then disappear for weeks on end.

So "seriously" are we getting anywhere with all this drama?

Nobody wants Bluto as moderator so you basically have two choices....

1. Either you listen to the vast majority and pick the moderators that we, who eat and breathe MMA actually respect... or

2. You spit in the vast majoritys face and appoint Bluto as moderator. I could go on and on about how he shouldn't be mod, but its the same old story and I am tired of wasting my time.

Are we to expect you to come in in another 2 months and start another carbon copy thread?

Nobody wants Bluto here, period.

*Cue Bluto to come in and play "Top Dog Kiss Ass" in Ron's defense.

Ron is hardly on this board and I don't think it is a big priority for him. I do believe once he gets back on from the Olympia shit, he will look into the matter and see what to do. At least I hope.