Author Topic: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...  (Read 12365 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Ok... Seriously... The board is MMA, so...
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2008, 02:24:17 PM »
Bluto went months without posting here. He only showed up and started firing off posts when it became apparent that Scimowser was leaving his moderator spot. The kid is an attention whoring cry baby.

He's also succeeded in running most of the regulars off of here with his bullshit and destruction of this board.

STEP DOWN BLUTO. 99%+ of the board doesn't want you here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
Watching this kid flat out lie as he desperately tries to save face is disgusting. Fact of the matter is that 99% of the people posting in this thread want him gone.

Bluto didn't make this board. ChuteBoxe, Scimowser and the other old mods did. Bluto wormed his way into the moderator position by constantly bombarding Ron with pm's and has since managed to destroy everything that was interesting about this board.

Betting game - ruined by Bluto's temper tantrums due to his embarrassing results.
Threads started by people he doesn't like - Moved and/or deleted.
Every Bluto thread copy/pasted from the major MMA sites.

No one wants you here Bluto. Step down. Or at least stop being a little bitch and let the board vote for who should have your moderator spot. There is ZERO reason as to why you should keep moderator here. This board is not your playground.

I've already responded to and destroyed each and every one of your arguments and lies. Ignoring that and posting them over and over again will not help one bit, it will just make you look stupid.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2008, 02:28:40 PM »
So you thought i had an axe to grind with you? I never even bothered with you until you posted your ridiculous Fedor thread in a clear attempt to provoke the board. Instead of debating me on the thread on valid points you resorted to PM's? Are you that weak willed?

Did I say you did? Or are you just making assumptions.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
I've already responded to and destroyed each and every one of your arguments and lies. Ignoring that and posting them over and over again will not help one bit, it will just make you look stupid.

You didn't destroy shit. I didn't bother reading your posts because you are far and away THE most blatant liar on this forum. Every story, comment and move you make is justified through lies and bullshit.

No one wants you here Bluto. Look at this thread. Two people said you should stay. Almost two dozen want you gone. Stop being a little bitch and trying to hold on to something that's not yours.

You've turned this board into a laughing stock. It's not your playground. It's a board to discuss MMA. Not a place for you to destroy a betting game for dozens of people after you lose. Not a place for you to move threads of people you don't like. Not a place for you to set up your shitty little dictatorship.

You're a child. And a shitty MMA board moderator.

GIVE CHUTEBOXE HIS MODERATOR POSITION BACK, RON. ENOUGH OF THESE CHILDREN'S GAMES.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2008, 02:31:39 PM »
You didn't destroy shit. I didn't bother reading your posts because you are far and away THE most blatant liar on this forum. Every story, comment and move you make is justified through lies and bullshit.

No one wants you here Bluto. Look at this thread. Two people said you should stay. Almost two dozen want you gone. Stop being a little bitch and trying to hold on to something that's not yours.

You've turned this board into a laughing stock. It's not your playground. It's a board to discuss MMA. Not a place for you to destroy a betting game for dozens of people after you lose. Not a place for you to move threads of people you don't like. Not a place for you to set up your shitty little dictatorship.

You're a child. And a shitty MMA board moderator.

GIVE CHUTEBOXE HIS MODERATOR POSITION BACK, RON. ENOUGH OF THESE CHILDREN'S GAMES.

Oh shit.

Meltdown!
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »

Really? You did nothing but deny the points you made a few posts before. In the end you ran away from the thread without posting a proper response to the barnett vs Fedor analysis. As for you destroying my arguments- that's laughable just like you're fragile ego

Now you're posturing up to cover the fact that you never made any valid point and had the thread deleted to cover up your own retarded lies and vague comments. Maybe you think everyone has suddenly developed amnesia over your childish comments.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »

Oh shit.

Meltdown!

No meltdown. Just making sure Ron can see and read what 99% of the people here want. You're trying so hard to desperately hold on to your moderator spot here. You don't deserve nor warrant it.

ChuteBoxe was 10x better than you, had this board running excellently. You managed to destroy everything good about it. Congratulations, you're a twelve year old masquerading as someone who's "cage fought" for 20 years.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2008, 02:34:31 PM »
Really? You did nothing but deny the points you made a few posts before. In the end you ran away from the thread without posting a proper response to the barnett vs Fedor analysis. As for you destroying my arguments- that's laughable just like you're fragile ego

Now you're posturing up to cover the fact that you never made any valid point and had the thread deleted to cover up your own retarded lies and vague comments. Maybe you think everyone has suddenly developed amnesia over your childish comments.

Haha you just replied to my response to BerzerkFury  ::)

Oops!
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Oops!
uh oh!!! hahahahahahhaha
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »

Oops!

WOW- are you that stupid?

I was mocking you and you think I'm him again.
No wonder you are mental midget.
Thanks for underlining that point so well.... again

The best way to settle this would be to have RON check both accounts and OWN you again.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen BerzerkFury/Dreadlord melting so bad, he got so carried away that he forgot which account he was posting on for a second and revealed himself.

Jesus. Take a chill pill. Relax.

It's just the Internet.
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »
WOW- are you that stupid?

I was mocking you and you think I'm him again.
No wonder you are mental midget.
Thanks for underlining that point so well.... again

The best way to settle this would be to have RON check both accounts and OWN you again.

blah blah blah excuses excuses
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen BerzerkFury/Dreadlord melting so bad, he got so carried away that he forgot which account he was posting on for a second and revealed himself.

Jesus. Take a chill pill. Relax.

It's just the Internet.

Haha ha
Maybe if you understood that you wouldn't have melted down and cried like a baby via PM
Thanks for owning yourself again.

Lets settle this BF duplicate account things by having RON make that determination via IP check
I know how badly you've been melting down over the both of us owning you so regularly ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
blah blah blah excuses excuses

Coming from A GAYTROLL like you that's laughable.

Take your shit off the MMA board - this is hardly the place to be tainted by your stupidity. We already have one retard here - Bluto. That's all we need.
take that crap to the V board
Thanks for playing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »

Lets settle this BF duplicate account things by having RON make that determination via IP check
I know how badly you've been melting down over the both of us owning you so regularly ;D

IP's dont mean shit and can be altered.

Using the wrong account when posting a reply on the other hand, that speak volumes!  ;D

You fucked up son. Go lick your wounds.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
IP's dont mean shit and can be altered.

Using the wrong account when posting a reply on the other hand, that speak volumes!  ;D

You fucked up son. Go lick your wounds.

Thats why RON should be making this determination. You think I'm BF because i laughed at your response? WOW. Nice logic there bluto - that's only to be expected by someone as retarded as you.
Congratulations for pointing that out again

Why are you so afraid of being proved wrong? Let RON take a look and decide.
Too scared that you will be proved wrong...again?
 :D

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »

initially i wasn't going to get involved in this debate but since dreadlord brought my name up i have no other option than to give my honest and balanced opinion

bluto has done a fine job for the time he's been a mod here, some disagreements but hey that's part of a debate. however some people feel the need to attack the guy based on events that took place on other boards. i agree with danielson that this kind of behavior belongs on the alphabet boards.

in the end it's up to ron to decide who will and who won't end up to be a mod here

bluto has my vote !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2008, 02:59:03 PM »
BD, I agree.

I'm out for a beer. Catch you later guys.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2008, 02:59:46 PM »
initially i wasn't going to get involved in this debate but since dreadlord brought my name up i have no other option than to give my honest and balanced opinion

bluto has done a fine job for the time he's been a mod here, some disagreements but hey that's part of a debate. however some people feel the need to attack the guy based on events that took place on other boards. i agree with danielson that this kind of behavior belongs on the alphabet boards.

in the end it's up to ron to decide who will and who won't end up to be a mod here

bluto has my vote !

Coming from someone who deleted the posts of our "discussion"  :D to hide his embarrassment - you're hardly someone to talk about fair and balanced.

You're right about one thing- it is ROn's decision. In the meantime maybe he can check this duplicate account fantasy bluto seems to be having and make a ruling on that as well and end this pointless debate once and for all

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
The collective conscience that is the MMA board has voted. The overwhelming majority (99%) want Bluto removed from his moderator position. BlueDevil has no say as he has NEVER posted on this board.

Ron, why would you leave someone moderator when 99% of the board doesn't want him moderating? It makes zero sense.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
Coming from someone who deleted the posts of our discussion to hide his embarrassment - you're hardly someone to talk about fair and balanced.

there you go again, you're mixing things up, this is not the v and like i said before i had no intention of getting mixed up in this discussion since i only read the threads here and don't participate in discussions but you just had to mention my name

if you want to discuss subjects regarding the v than let's do so on the appropriate board

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »
BlueDevil has no say as he has NEVER posted on this board.

read my responses to dreadlord

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
there you go again, you're mixing things up, this is not the v and like i said before i had no intention of getting mixed up in this discussion since i only read the threads here and don't participate in discussions but you just had to mention my name

if you want to discuss subjects regarding the v than let's do so on the appropriate board

I didn't bring up your name in reference to MMA board discussion - i brought up your name to provide an example of another mod on getbig who is too invested in his online persona. Nothing personal-just business

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2008, 03:11:15 PM »
I didn't bring up your name in reference to MMA board discussion - i brought up your name to provide an example of another mod on getbig who is too invested in his online persona

well this is the mma board innit ? and my name came up in this thread didn't it ?

take this shit to the v