Author Topic: 333386 bumping yet another thread that is 1,100 days old.  (Read 12301 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
333386 bumping yet another thread that is 1,100 days old.
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Palin pregnancy pic
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
And here she is, this time.  Remarkable she was this fit at 7 months pregnant.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »
I suspect this campaign is going to get real ugly... real fast, ...with a lot of dissillusioned conservatives very upset.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 07:34:47 PM »
That is very skeptical, I saw the 7 month pic already and it is dodgy at best.

In fairness, things can switch, it's rare but a friend of mine was pregnant with twins and she really didn't even look it till she was like 7 months, but with her first "single" baby she was like a total whale early on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »
It's an odd subject.  I admire what she did - BIG TIME.  Very powerful move, very honorable... just an incredible thing to do.  I don't think it DQ's her in any way.

Except, IF it is true, then she did lie.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:35:56 PM »
Nicole Kidman didn't even look pregnant at any point before she spit her kid out.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »
I think that pic is supposed to be 6 months.  Is that first picture her?  It doesn't look like it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »

Nicole Kidman around 5 or 6 months pregnant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
Nicole Kidman didn't even look pregnant at any point before she spit her kid out.

It's entirely possible.  NY Daily news was going out of their way to show this pic.  MSNBC crawl has the rumor - I found that SHOCKING - either NBC knows something we don't, or they're taking a HUGE HUGE risk printing that. :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »
I think that pic is supposed to be 6 months.  Is that first picture her?  It doesn't look like it.

Yes - that is her - NY daily news - it's on their slideshow of her, pics throughout her life. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican_race/galleries/sarah_palin_family_photos/sarah_palin_family_photos.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »
The lefty blogosphere hasn't stopped perpetuating the rumor Sarah Palin "faked" her last pregnancy and are now humiliating her daughter Bristol on the blatantly incorrect suspicion she is the real mother of baby Trig.

"Sarah Palin is NOT the Mother" is the title of this DailyKos blog that accuses Bristol, a completely fit looking adolescent teen, of having a "baby bump" in a photo they allege was taken March 9th of this year.

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar" wrote blogger ArcXIX. "And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better. "

Not only is the DailyKos disgustingly inspecting Bristol's midriff with all the fervor of LA paparrazzi examining J-Lo's or Jennifer Aniston's washboard stomachs for evidence of a "bump" DailyKos is is wrong on when the photo was taken. It was taken, and published, by the Anchorage Daily News in 2006. Baby Trig, a Down's Syndrome child, was born on April 18, 2008. That's a long time for a teen girl to be carrying a "bump" which looks nothing more than the curve of a tight sweater.

Shorly after Palin was announced McCain's VP, bloggers at the Kos started ginning up the rumor Palin faked her pregnancy, allegedly to cover for an illegitimate grandchiled, because she looked so fit and trim in a photo taken a few months before giving birth.

This is only the latest in outrageoues attacks against Palin's mothering ability.  Fox News anchor Alan Colmes, of Hannity & Colmes, titled a recent post on his blog "LiberalLand" "Did Palin Take Proper PreNatal Care" that wondered if she somehow was at fault for having a disabled child. Colmes took down the post after being attacked by the blog Wizbang and later reposted a screenshot of the blog to prove he "wasn't running away from what I posted."
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »
We can get ugly right here. They ought to be ashamed of themselves....as should some of u for believing this crap. Is everything a CT conspiracy. The more play this gets the more the Dems show how scared they are.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »
We can get ugly right here. They ought to be ashamed of themselves....as should some of u for believing this crap. Is everything a CT conspiracy. The more play this gets the more the Dems show how scared they are.
Please give your opinion here, thanks.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=231629.0

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »

Nicole Kidman around 5 or 6 months pregnant.
Nicole is showing way more than Palin at 6 months.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »
I can't believe MSNBC ran with it.  Either NBC knows something we don't, or they're pushing the boundaries of journalism.

Maybe it's a big left-wing conspiracy.  You know, the right was able to paint Obama as a Muslim - which he isn't - and now that stigma will never leave him.

Maybe the left plays dirty too.  Maybe this is the same thing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bristol+palin&aq=f&oq=

This rumor is EVERYWHERE today.  Sewing forums and ice-skating forums are talking about it.  If it's NOT true, then this is the world character smear we've seen since the Obama muslim thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »
interesting... click to view bigger

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Daily KOS makes their case
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 09:54:29 PM »
They're either breaking the biggest story of the year, with major impact on the election and the future of our nation...

Or they're destroying this family's lives in the most horrible possible way.

You decide:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/31/145838/319/386/581332

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Daily KOS makes their case
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 10:48:55 PM »
It is not uncommon for a woman

to yank her daughter from school for months because she has mono (although the daughter didn't appear to miss any sessions at the tanning salon)

to be pregnant and look considerably hotter than she did 18 years previously when she had a job which required her to look hot (unlike the current one)

to make a mad dash across the country with the baby's head practically sticking out of her vag

All of these things are normal.

It's probably Sarah's kid, she just had her daughter doing all the household chores.  Poor kid.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »
to make a mad dash across the country with the baby's head practically sticking out of her vag

;D!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 12:07:14 AM »
I don't think this would be the biggest story of the year, if it is, that's a statement just how big the media has failed.  The only people this will matter to are the so called moral majority folks.  Your average normal person will sympathize with her on some level.  So this might cause gasps by your typical bible thumper but on the other side it might cause normal folks to sympathize with the situtation and side with her.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 02:49:31 AM »
I don't know whether there is truth to the issue at hand (it's highly coincidental and there is at least some persuasive evidence) - but I must now assert how much of a low life political source the KOS is.

The KOS had a story criticising McCain's about his teeth being yellow, McCain might be a clown, but he served in the military and whilst he did get tortured and have his teeth SMASHED OUT. Just absolutely poor reporting - morally and for other reasons. And bloggers want the same rights and recognition as mainstream newspapers... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:55 AM »
I don't know whether there is truth to the issue at hand (it's highly coincidental and there is at least some persuasive evidence) - but I must now assert how much of a low life political source the KOS is.

The KOS had a story criticising McCain's about his teeth being yellow, McCain might be a clown, but he served in the military and whilst he did get tortured and have his teeth SMASHED OUT. Just absolutely poor reporting - morally and for other reasons. And bloggers want the same rights and recognition as mainstream newspapers... ::)
I thought that sounded very odd so I went to the Kos and searched "McCain teeth" then "McCain yellow"  and found no such story... could you please link to the story.  I have to see it to believe it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 03:26:17 AM »
Ok Ok, that's pretty bad shame on them.... but you know I have to say it ;D  You know it's coming ;D  I must, can't resist ;D  Nordic, is this an English thing :D OHHHHH.... Booya ;D

I was actually going to mention he's an American of English decent, just so you couldn't pull this shit... lol :)
الاسلام هو شيطانية