Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 22983 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2008, 10:22:58 AM »
the problem with you bluto

is that you are too immature to admit when you are wrong

which makes it impossible for you to mod fairly

I've got no problem admitting when I'm wrong, for say in an argument. I have been and I've admitted it (for example I was clearly wrong who thought Chuck Liddell would beat Rashad and you thought the opposite and since you hold a grudge against me you only attacked me for betting on Chuck even though everybody else on the board except you did the same thing)

So I don't know what you're talking about. (and for the record bigmc is another guy that been on my back for 1-2 years, fighting on the alpha boards, funny how everyone who attacks me holds a grudge isn't it and it never has anything to do with the MMA board...)

What a coincidence...  ::)
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2008, 10:34:27 AM »
I've got no problem admitting when I'm wrong, for say in an argument. I have been and I've admitted it (for example I was clearly wrong who thought Chuck Liddell would beat Rashad and you thought the opposite and since you hold a grudge against me you only attacked me for betting on Chuck even though everybody else on the board except you did the same thing)

So I don't know what you're talking about. (and for the record bigmc is another guy that been on my back for 1-2 years, fighting on the alpha boards, funny how everyone who attacks me holds a grudge isn't it and it never has anything to do with the MMA board...)

What a coincidence...  ::)

i do not have a problem with you

i have never seen you admit you were wrong

or accept that your argument was not correct

a good mod should be able to see both sides of the argument
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2008, 10:37:23 AM »
i do not have a problem with you

i have never seen you admit you were wrong

or accept that your argument was not correct

a good mod should be able to see both sides of the argument

I just gave you a fresh example of when I admitted I was wrong and yet you keep saying you've never seen it? Do you need to check your eyesight?

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2008, 10:41:20 AM »
Since my name is being dragged through the mud, I might as well give the reasons why Bluto isn't fit to be an MMA board mod.

1.-A mod must need actual knowledge of MMA and the various fighting styles that make it up (in other words, must need to know how to do more than just cutting n pasting threads and not actually leaving original input in that thread).

2.-A mod must actually read what he cuts and pastes

3.-A mod must learn not to ruin perfectly good threads by starting arguments and then getting owned in return.

4.- A mod must not be a delusional, compulsive liar.

5.-A mod must at no times act like a butthurt little girl, or try to take credit for stuff he had nothing to do with, or failed doing.

Predictions
 40/61

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2008, 10:47:41 AM »
I just gave you a fresh example of when I admitted I was wrong and yet you keep saying you've never seen it? Do you need to check your eyesight?

no you didn't you argued about it

saying i had misquoted you
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »
Since my name is being dragged through the mud, I might as well give the reasons why Bluto ChuteBoxe isn't fit to be an MMA board mod.

1.-A mod must need actual knowledge of MMA and the various fighting styles that make it up (in other words, must need to know how to do more than just cutting n pasting threads and not actually leaving original input in that thread).

2.-A mod must actually read what he cuts and pastes

3.-A mod must learn not to ruin perfectly good threads by starting arguments and then getting owned in return.

4.- A mod must not be a delusional, compulsive liar.

5.-A mod must at no times act like a butthurt little girl, or try to take credit for stuff he had nothing to do with, or failed doing.

Looks like you don't have to ask anymore why you were de-modded!  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »
no you didn't you argued about it

saying i had misquoted you

Of course I argued about it, you were wrong. I'm not going to admit something so silly as you claiming that Chuck only had one loss his whole career when I've followed his whole career, that's beyond silly! I said that he only lost once BY DECISION, not once alltogether!

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »
Of course I argued about it, you were wrong. I'm not going to admit something so silly as you claiming that Chuck only had one loss his whole career when I've followed his whole career, that's beyond silly! I said that he only lost once BY DECISION, not once alltogether!

thanks for proving my point
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »
How about a mod who will tally up the scores of the betting? We have a five fight extravaganza going on right now and not one mod who will step up and put in 10 minutes to add up two fight cards.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »
thanks for proving my point

You point was that I dont admit when I'm wrong. But I proved to you a) that I do admit when I was wrong (chuck lost against evans) b) however you claimed I've said that Chuck only had one loss total in his career, and i never said that so how about YOU admitting when YOU are wrong?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
How about a mod who will tally up the scores of the betting? We have a five fight extravaganza going on right now and not one mod who will step up and put in 10 minutes to add up two fight cards.

How about anyone doing that, mod or not? Maybe some of the guys who love to criticize others can do it?

I nominate berzerkfury, bigmc or poly* for that job. I'd also like for them to do it for a minimum of a year!

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »
How about anyone doing that, mod or not? Maybe some of the guys who love to criticize others can do it?

I nominate berzerkfury, bigmc or poly* for that job. I'd also like for them to do it for a minimum of a year!

Problem with non mods doing it is they get accused of cheating. I would have done it a long time ago, but I don't want to get deleted or accused of cheating if I screw up on something. I think the mods should handle it.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »

i never asked to be a mod bluto

i just dont like the way you deliberately antagonize others on here

there are plenty of other boards on get big to do that

its only the internet its not your whole life
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2008, 12:00:42 PM »
Problem with non mods doing it is they get accused of cheating. I would have done it a long time ago, but I don't want to get deleted or accused of cheating if I screw up on something. I think the mods should handle it.

But mods cheat too. Sincity was caught cheating by unlocking a locked thread so he could get his bets in after the fight already had started.
ChuteBoxe on purpose withheld info about a fightcard, waited to the last minute to post about the change to it so others couldn't bet on the same fight.

These are the same people people in this thread wants to be mods  ::)

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »
But mods cheat too. Sincity was caught cheating by unlocking a locked thread so he could get his bets in after the fight already had started.
ChuteBoxe on purpose withheld info about a fightcard, waited to the last minute to post about the change to it so others couldn't bet on the same fight.

These are the same people people in this thread wants to be mods  ::)

Yeah, what Sincity did was pretty bad, but I do believe him when he said he made an honest mistake(I think he actually picked the losers of the fights tbh). I see nothing wrong with what CB did tbh with you. There is no rule saying a former mod has to update fight cards. As far as your modding went, I had no problem with it except for what you did to Milfer. That was kind of uncalled for considering he was taking his own time to help the board and make it more fun for everyone. Whoever mods this place needs to get it back to straight MMA and less alpha board shit imo.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »
i never asked to be a mod bluto

i just dont like the way you deliberately antagonize others on here

there are plenty of other boards on get big to do that

its only the internet its not your whole life

Sorry to hear that bigmc, I don't want to sound ungrateful! Your 50 posts on here over the years have not gone unnoticed, I've appreciated everyone of them!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »
Sorry to hear that bigmc, I don't want to sound ungrateful! Your 50 posts on here over the years have not gone unnoticed, I've appreciated everyone of them!

better 50 decent ones

than the thirty thousand idiotic drivel that you so proudly boast of
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2008, 12:15:56 PM »
Yeah, what Sincity did was pretty bad, but I do believe him when he said he made an honest mistake(I think he actually picked the losers of the fights tbh). I see nothing wrong with what CB did tbh with you. There is no rule saying a former mod has to update fight cards. As far as your modding went, I had no problem with it except for what you did to Milfer. That was kind of uncalled for considering he was taking his own time to help the board and make it more fun for everyone. Whoever mods this place needs to get it back to straight MMA and less alpha board shit imo.

There's no rule no, but it's a shameful thing to do.

To know that there's been a change to a card everyone is betting on, than on purpose hold back on information, to get an advantage over the rest of the guys betting who are unaware of the change.

And then I point out the unfairness, he whine and bitch like a little girl and jumps up and down and shouts that his point should count!!!

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »
better 50 decent ones

than the thirty thousand idiotic drivel that you so proudly boast of

Yes your 50 posts on the MMA board is the bread n butter. The rest of us just needs to try harder. You're the man!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2008, 12:19:35 PM »
Yes your 50 posts on the MMA board is the bread n butter. The rest of us just needs to try harder. You're the man!

this isn't the alphabet boards bluto

childish sarcasm won't do your cause any good
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »
this isn't the alphabet boards bluto

childish sarcasm won't do your cause any good

I have to use sarcasm because I find it unbelievable how someone like you, who got less than 50 posts under your belt in total, have the nerves to come here and criticize me who put in more work for this board than anyone.

The only explanation I can think of is that you've got served such an owning from me in the past that it totally fucked you up beyond repair and you're so full of hate you can't see clear.

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »
I have to use sarcasm because I find it unbelievable how someone like you, who got less than 50 posts under your belt in total, have the nerves to come here and criticize me who put in more work for this board than anyone.

The only explanation I can think of is that you've got served such an owning from me in the past that it totally fucked you up beyond repair and you're so full of hate you can't see clear.

i always read this board

started posting more now that you are not mod and spoiling it
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »
i always read this board

started posting more now that you are not mod and spoiling it

I would ask for you to give me an example, but knowing you can't, I wont. Keep sipping on that Haterade.
Z

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »
So far I don't see one person FOR bluto being mod in this thread... maybe we should just have an open vote in the MMA board...

according to bluto everyone is one his back for something, well if everyone in this whole board hates you then obviously making you mod is the biggest mistake we could possibly commit. Notice no one has talked shit about Chuteboxe, SincitySmallguy , Mindspin or anyone else up for mod because they know their shit and make the board better. All you do is troll , whine and spam the board with crap.

Chuteboxe, SincitySmallguy, Mindspin - 1

bluto - 0

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »
Ron could make this really simple. Just listen to the fucking majority. The OVERWHELMING majority want ChuteBoxe, Sincity and Mindspin as mod. 1% want Bluto as a mod. How much clearer does it need to be spelled out Ron?