Author Topic: Challenge for Getbiggers Living in Cali (Chick takes a savage beating)  (Read 16782 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Challange for Getbiggers Living in Cali
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »
Still waiting for you to show us all where I claimed that?

So you DON'T claim to have never broken the law in the course of your bodybuilding career?  I'm not going to search through all of getbig looking for a quote, but even you have to admit at the very least you've crafted responses in such a way as to make it appear you never broke the law (even though we all know better). 

But, in the interest of not prolongling this, I'll give you a mulligan on this one....   you're not a liar...  just a hypocrite.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Challenge for Getbiggers Living in Cali (Chick takes a savage beating)
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »
I'll give you a mulligan myself....you're not an idiot....you're a douchbag

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
I havent lied either....choosing to not tell everyone what my program was is hardly lying. I owe no one an explanation...least of all anonymous posters.

You owe countless thousands of wannabes an explanation. The volunteer pro athletes rep surely has an obligation and responsibility to inform all bodybuilding hopefuls on what is required to compete at the highest levels. I include the one-off pro masters competition here. Why on earth can't bodybuilders disclose what they needed to do to prepare for bodybuilding competitions? Would you encourage any young kid, male or female, to become a professional bodybuilder?

Bob, you avoid answering because you cannot answer without incriminating yourself. What a joke your participation in these threads is. You avoid the truth like the plague. That alone tells us everything.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2009, 06:45:01 PM »
You owe countless thousands of wannabes an explanation. The volunteer pro athletes rep surely has an obligation and responsibility to inform all bodybuilding hopefuls on what is required to compete at the highest levels. I include the one-off pro masters competition here. Why on earth can't bodybuilders disclose what they needed to do to prepare for bodybuilding competitions? Would you encourage any young kid, male or female, to become a professional bodybuilder?

Bob, you avoid answering because you cannot answer without incriminating yourself. What a joke your participation in these threads is. You avoid the truth like the plague. That alone tells us everything.

ImBasile-

I owe nobody nothing...least of all you.

BBers can disclose what they do.....if they so choose.

I havent avoided anything....you just have your panties in a bunch because I refuse to disclose what I did....

And just what would I be "incriminating" myself in?

LOL....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
I guess the law differs in different states, I've bought humalog without prescription in Florida and Nevada (Vegas)  in Canada you can go to any drug store/pharmacy and buy it over the counter it is considered a life or death medicine and thus available without prescription.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »

Chick you have implied many times over the years here on Getbig that you have done everything on the up and up. You may have never outright said "I have never broken the law," but to anyone with a shred of deductive reasoning ability, they could infer that is what you have been implying all this time.

Goatboy is right though...perhaps you are either a liar or a hypocrite...take your pick.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »
ImBasile-

I owe nobody nothing...least of all you.

BBers can disclose what they do.....if they so choose.

I havent avoided anything....you just have your panties in a bunch because I refuse to disclose what I did....

And just what would I be "incriminating" myself in?

LOL....

Basile was IFBB Mr Canada 1970!  Are you not the IFBB athlete's rep?  I'd certainly think you'd owe Vince Basile, IFBB athlete, an explaination.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2009, 07:50:53 PM »
Chick you have implied many times over the years here on Getbig that you have done everything on the up and up. You may have never outright said "I have never broken the law," but to anyone with a shred of deductive reasoning ability, they could infer that is what you have been implying all this time.

Goatboy is right though...perhaps you are either a liar or a hypocrite...take your pick.

Deductive reasoning
infer
implying

ASSuming a whole bunch aren't you?

Perhaps you are either a moron or a loser....lets assume both

sergefan

• Getbig I
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2009, 07:57:14 PM »
You guys don't seem to have any respect for pro bodybuilders, but i do enjoy reading all of this soap opera  :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:33 PM »
I'll give you a mulligan myself....you're not an idiot....you're a douchbag

Excuse me...what is douchbag?

I spik no Englis...Some kind of bag? Douch bag?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »

Why am I not surprised Chick?

Me being the huge moron that I am, you should be able to refute me with ease with a sound, and well reasoned argument, but instead you are reduced to name calling...as you are incapable of constructing an argument with any merit.

You aren't a bodybuilder by choice, you do what you do, because you are too stupid to succeed in any other vocation.

M!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2009, 08:22:36 PM »
Excuse me...what is douchbag?

I spik no Englis...Some kind of bag? Douch bag?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Wow! that kid's jacked!~! he must be taking a shitload of humalog!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »
You aren't a bodybuilder by choice, you do what you do, because you are too stupid to succeed in any other vocation.

M!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »
Chick is getting a beating from Goatboy, Milos and others! Even his mate, Vince G CSN MFT PHD, can't save Chick's sorry ass.

Imagine Bob C on TV being interviewed and he is asked if he took any substances to help his muscles get bigger, etc? What would this hapless stooge say? The result would either be a fabrication if he talks like he does here, or a complete embarrassment to everyone who competes.

Gotta love the way he avoids the hard questions. Appoint this patsy the pro athletes rep for life!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2009, 11:27:18 PM »
Is that what I claimed? Or are you just dumb enough to believe what you read from these nitwits?

Epic backpaddling, you criminal scum.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2009, 01:53:36 AM »
I find Chick's contributions to GetBig valuable. He seems quite willing to speak on the general issue of bodybuilding and what it takes to succeed etc. But I do find it rediculus that there are a handful of people who are trying to "trap" him into making an admission that he may have use a substance without a prescription. Is pretty obvious that most bbuilders from time to time take a substance that is prohibited.

The problem is with the law, not with a person who wants to take the substance, and right now, in some countries (including where Chick lives) there is some legal risk (albeit small) from making an admission that you have used a substance which is illegal. So, in that context, I can understand why a person might not want to make such admission publically.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2009, 03:20:42 AM »
Epic backpaddling, you criminal scum.

He always doing that, or he never answers anything directly always skirts the issue by responding with stupid questions usually asking if we are gay ::) then he cries to Ron when he gets owned, which is all the time! ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2009, 03:24:05 AM »
He always doing that, or he never answers anything directly always skirts the issue by responding with stupid questions usually asking if we are gay ::) then he cries to Ron when he gets owned, which is all the time! ::)

spot on.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2009, 03:30:26 AM »
Yes, what gib says is true, however, Chick took it upon himself to represent pro bodybuilders. He is the internet spokesperson for them. I find it amazing that what is required to compete at the top level cannot be openly discussed here. What the heck is that? Bullshit. That is what Chick and the IFBB represent. No sensible person would become a professional bodybuilder today. The costs and risks are way too high for any rewards that might be there.

We are not trying to trap Bob C. Just get him to tell it like it is without any bullshit excuses and cover up. Lee Priest has been asking Bob about drug testing in the pro comps but is ignored. Seems obvious to me that foot soldier Chick is part of the mess bodybuilding is now in and he and the others are totally clueless about what to do to improve things. If you get knuckleheads to run bodybuilding you will end up in a mess like we find now. Guys and even girls have to take massive doses of dangerous substances to compete as professionals and dare I say even backwoods novice shows. There are some natural shows that seem okay but the IFBB is covering up the drug issue and tolerating widespread usage that would not be seen in any other sport. Look at how he cannot disclose anything at all about acquiring illegal drugs to use in building muscle and getting ready for contests.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2009, 03:49:08 AM »
agreed!
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2009, 04:57:29 AM »
Why am I not surprised Chick?

Me being the huge moron that I am, you should be able to refute me with ease with a sound, and well reasoned argument, but instead you are reduced to name calling...as you are incapable of constructing an argument with any merit.

M!

Whats the argument?

You are a moron to believe that I need to refute anything YOU have to say....apparently, you need to be reminded that you are anonymous, don't know me, and wouldn't have the slighest clue as to what I have/ haven't done. You have been countered with all that you list, the problem (for you) is that it wasn't the answer YOU were looking for....therefore, you believe I avoid the questions.

You're laughable at best

As for what I do for a living...you can only wish to get paid for what I do...remember that nxt time your punching your timecard.

When the day comes YOU'RE signing my checks....I'll be sure to answer to you. Until then...STFU, boy

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2009, 05:44:02 AM »
The problem is with the law, not with a person who wants to take the substance, and right now, in some countries (including where Chick lives) there is some legal risk (albeit small) from making an admission that you have used a substance which is illegal. So, in that context, I can understand why a person might not want to make such admission publically.

Chick claims to be 100% clean at this time.  Based on the recent pics of him, I believe him.  The statute of limitations on any former use would have long run, so Bob risks nothing legally by admitting things.

He won't admit it because he's Mr. "rules are rules" about everything else, and his illegal drug use makes him look like a hypocrite.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2009, 06:15:03 AM »
However, no doc is gonna prescribe dbol, deca, anavar, tren, winny, etc, etc,  nor are you gonna get 'slin if you're not diabetic nor T3 if you don't have a thyroid condition.

You guys in the US have it GOOD right now... from what I've read it's easy as hell to get anabolics from these "HRT" clinics.

Take a look at this candy list from an HRT clinic someone posted on another forum  :P

Quote from: Growth Hormones
Sermorelin 3mg
$135.00
Tev-Tropin 5mg 15 ius
$205.00
Omnitropin 5.8mg 17.4 ius
$240.00
Genotropin 0.2mg MiniQuick 0.6 ius
$145.00
Genotropin 0.4mg MiniQuick 1.2 ius
$235.00
Genotropin 0.6mg MiniQuick 1.8 ius
$325.00
Genotropin 0.8mg MiniQuick 2.4 ius
$415.00
Genotropin 1.0mg MiniQuick 3.0 ius
$505.00
Genotropin 1.2mg MiniQuick 3.6 ius
$605.00
Genotropin 1.4mg MiniQuick 4.2 ius
$695.00
Genotropin 1.6mg MiniQuick 4.8 ius
$795.00
Genotropin 1.8mg MiniQuick 5.4 ius
$885.00
Genotropin 5.8mg PFS 17.4 ius
$410.00
Genotropin 13.8mg PFS 41.4 ius
$800.00
Saizen 5mg vial 15 ius
$375.00
Saizen 8.8mg vial 26.4 ius
$600.00
Humatrope 6mg 18 ius
$430.00
Norditropin5mgPen15iusNo rditin 5m Pen ius
Norditropin 10mg Pen 30 ius
$600.00
Norditropin Pen Tips (100)
$30.00
Quote from: Steroids
Quad Testosterone 250mg/ml (Sustanon) 10ml (NEW)
$190.00
Testosterone Decano/Cyp/Isocaproate/Prop 100/60/60/30mg/ml 10ml
$170.00
Testosterone Cyp/Enan/Prop 100/100/50mg/ml 10ml (Ultra-Test)
$150.00
Testosterone Decanoate/Cyp/Prop 100/100/50mg/ml 10ml
$140.00
Testosterone Cyp/Enan/Decano/Prop 73/73/73/31mg/ml 10ml (Peak-Test)
$160.00
Testosterone Decanoate 250mg/ml 10ml
$160.00
Delatestryl 200mg/ml 5ml vial (Enanthate) (Brand)
$195.00
Testeosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml 10ml vial
$100.00
Testeosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml 10ml vial
$150.00
Depo Test 100 mg/ml 10ml vial (Brand)
$140.00
Depo Test 200 mg/ml 10ml vial (Brand)
$200.00
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml
$105.00
Testosterone Cyp/Prop 200/50mg/ml 10ml
$160.00
Testosterone Cyp-Prop-DHEA 75-25-20mg 10ml
$85.00
Test Aqueous 100mg/ml 10ml vial (Suspension)
$90.00
Testosterone Prop 100mg/ml 10ml vial
$90.00
Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate/Prop 100/100/50mg/ml
$180.00
Stanozolol 50mg/ml 10ml
$105.00
Stanozolo/Oxandrolone 50/50mg/ml 10ml (NEW)
$190.00
Stanozolol/Testosterone 50/50mg/ml 10ml (NEW)

$160.00
Oxandrolone 50mg/ml 10ml (NEW)
$150.00
HCG 10,000 USP (Brand)
$110.00
HCG 5,000 USP Compound
$50.00
Nandrolone Dec 200mg/ml compound
$190.00
Nandrolone Dec 300mg/ml compound
$220.00
Nandrolone/Propionate 200/50mg/ml 10ml
$210.00
Nandrolone/Cypionate 100/100mg/ml 10ml
$150.00
Cyanacobalamin 1000mcg/ml 30ml (B-12)
$25.00
Methylcobalamin 1000mcg/ml 30ml
$100.00
L-Carnitine 250mg/ml 30ml
$90.00
B-Complex 206mg/ml 30ml
$65.00
L-Glutamine 25mg/ml 30ml - water based - sub q inj (NEW)
$70.00
L-Arginine 100mg/ml 30ml - water based - sub q inj (NEW)
$75.00
L-Carnitine 250mg/ml 30ml - water based - sub q inj (NEW)
$80.00
Lipo-Injection 30ml (NEW)
$90.00

Many of these products obviously have nothing to do with any type of HRT, and are simply for physique enhancement. Look at the bolded ones for example.  :P

I don't think this is totally legal but if you have a script you're protected to a large extent I think. I wouldn't doubt there's some places compounding tren too. Hell, The Coach said he had Dianabol from a clinic.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2009, 06:26:08 AM »
Chick claims to be 100% clean at this time.  Based on the recent pics of him, I believe him.  The statute of limitations on any former use would have long run, so Bob risks nothing legally by admitting things.

He won't admit it because he's Mr. "rules are rules" about everything else, and his illegal drug use makes him look like a hypocrite.

I don't HAVE to admit anything...

And whether or not "Goatboy" on an internet forum believes what I say or not, isn't really of any interest or advantage.