Author Topic: Abortion Fight Shifts to Neb. After Tiller Death  (Read 16278 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Abortion Fight Shifts to Neb. After Tiller Death
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2009, 08:31:20 AM »
let me try to clairfy your logic for you straw

why does the man have a responsibility to the child?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »
let me try to clairfy your logic for you straw

why does the man have a responsibility to the child?

Didn't your parents teach you this.

If you stick your wee wee in a girls hoo hoo and she get's pregnant then you're responsible

I know you think that means you should get to control the womans body during pregnancy but it doesn't

I know you think that if you can't control her body during pregnancy then you're owed the opportunity to abandon your responsibility but it doesn't

If you didn't want her to be pregnant then you shouldn't have left your jizz inside her

Is there anything else you'd like to know about life?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
Didn't your parents teach you this.

If you stick your wee wee in a girls hoo hoo and she get's pregnant then you're responsible

I know you think that means you should get to control the womans body during pregnancy but it doesn't

I know you think that if you can't control her body during pregnancy then you're owed the opportunity to abandon your responsibility but it doesn't

If you didn't want her to be pregnant then you shouldn't have left your jizz inside her

Is there anything else you'd like to know about life?
again PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE MAN SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OVER THE WOMENS BODY...

if youre not going to have a serious conversation with me the FUCK OFF!!!

again why do you believe the man has a responsibility to the child?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »
again PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE MAN SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OVER THE WOMENS BODY...

if youre not going to have a serious conversation with me the FUCK OFF!!!

It's very hard to take you seriously.

haven't you tried to justify your premise that man should be allowed to avoid financial obligation after birth because he is not allowed to have any control over the decision to either abort or give birth?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2009, 09:45:45 AM »
It's very hard to take you seriously.

haven't you tried to justify your premise that man should be allowed to avoid financial obligation after birth because he is not allowed to have any control over the decision to either abort or give birth?
for the love of shit answer the fuking question

what im trying to show you straw is that the man should have rights, how those rights are distributed arent important as of right now. IVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES THROUGH OUT THIS THREAD...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »
for the love of shit answer the fuking question

what im trying to show you straw is that the man should have rights, how those rights are distributed arent important as of right now. IVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES THROUGH OUT THIS THREAD...

hey dumbass

I answered it the first time you asked.

We're 9 friggin pages into this thing

What EXACTLY is it that you want.

From what I can tell what you really want is to be able to walk away from any financial responsibility after the child is born

is that correct or is there more to it than that

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
hey dumbass

I answered it the first time you asked.

We're 9 friggin pages into this thing

What EXACTLY is it that you want.

From what I can tell what you really want is to be able to walk away from any financial responsibility after the child is born

is that correct or is there more to it than that
I havent asked that question until this page try and keep up...

LOL your missing the forest for the trees straw

please answer the question and ill show you the problem with your logic...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
I havent asked that question until this page try and keep up...

LOL your missing the forest for the trees straw

please answer the question and ill show you the problem with your logic...

scroll up to the top of this page.

You asked

I answered

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
scroll up to the top of this page.

You asked

I answered

ok well why is she not held responsible? it doesnt matter if its her body or not if there are no medical reasons for abortion.

basically what your saying is that its b/c the child is half the mans right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2009, 10:05:21 AM »
ok well why is she not held responsible? it doesnt matter if its her body or not if there are no medical reasons for abortion.

basically what your saying is that its b/c the child is half the mans right?

there is no child until birth

the choice to have a legal abortion or continue the pregnancy belongs soley to the woman

you don't get any say and you're not owed anything in return for your lack of choice in the matter

Once the kid is born it's the responsibility of both parents.

haven't we been over this about 20 times now?

If you don't like the rules then don't play the game or even better convert to Islam and move to a Muslim country

You might find Sharia law more in line with your view of how the world should be

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2009, 10:06:58 AM »
there is no child until birth

the choice to have a legal abortion or continue the pregnancy belongs soley to the woman

I agree that there is techinically no child until birth that has nothing to do with my case

basically you are saying the father has an obligation to the child b/c it is half his correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
I agree that there is techinically no child until birth that has nothing to do with my case

basically you are saying the father has an obligation to the child b/c it is half his correct?

Finally we're in agreement

we both agree there is no child until birth (therefore the man has nothing that he can lay claim to during pregnancy)

After birth the man must take care of his financial obligation

I still can't figure out exactly what your beef is

Is it more that you're against abortion or more that you want an "out" of your financial obligation

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »
Finally we're in agreement

we both agree there is no child until birth (therefore the man has nothing that he can lay claim to during pregnancy)

After birth the man must take care of his financial obligation

I still can't figure out exactly what your beef is

Is it more that you're against abortion or more that you want an "out" of your financial obligation
you still havent answered the question

is it b/c the child is half his?

my beef is with the inequalities in rights nothing more nothing less

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »
you still havent answered the question

is it b/c the child is half his?

my beef is with the inequalities in rights nothing more nothing less

we both agreed there is no child until birth

after birth the kid is half his and half his responsibility

the crux of the problem for you seems to center around the pregnancy

you feel the man has unequal rights during pregnancy

is that correct?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
we both agreed there is no child until birth

after birth the kid is half his and half his responsibility

the crux of the problem for you seems to center around the pregnancy

you feel the man has unequal rights during pregnancy

is that correct?
the fetus is technically half his dip shit women cant get pregnant on their own...

now remember logic is applied across the board thats what makes it logical  ;)

so if the child is half his the fetus is half his or the fetus is all hers and the child is all hers...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
the fetus is technically half his dip shit women cant get pregnant on their own...

now remember logic is applied across the board thats what makes it logical  ;)

so if the child is half his the fetus is half his or the fetus is all hers and the child is all hers...

finally you've articulated what you've been dancing around all along

who says the fetus is half his (other than you of course)?

the fetus is a part of the womans body and you have no say whatsoever over it.   

you don't get to decide if she get's an abortion or takes the pregnancy to term

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
finally you've articulated what you've been dancing around all along

who says the fetus is half his (other than you of course)?

the fetus is a part of the womans body and you have no say whatsoever over it.   

you don't get to decide if she get's an abortion or takes the pregnancy to term
the fetus is half his you numb nut fuck, biology says that the fetus is half his

Ok so how do you logically go from the fetus being soley hers and the child being half the mans.

Im not arguing her right to an abortion you dumb mother fucker i never have please go find my post where i said that or STFU about that...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #217 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:54 AM »
the fetus is half his you numb nut fuck, biology says that the fetus is half his

Ok so how do you logically go from the fetus being soley hers and the child being half the mans.

Im not arguing her right to an abortion you dumb mother fucker i never have please go find my post where i said that or STFU about that...

you seem angry

are you aware of the difference between a fetus and a fully formed human being?

if the fetus is half his then why can't the woman just take it out and give it to the man if she doesn't want it.

then he can put it in his womb and carry it until birth

the fetus is a part of the womans body until such time as she gives birth and that's why she get's to make the choice over her own body during that time.

BTW - didn't you say before that you don't want to control the womans body.

What is it exactly that you want?

I'm out of here until tonight

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »
you seem angry

are you aware of the difference between a fetus and a fully formed human being?

if the fetus is half his then why can't the woman just take it out and give it to the man if she doesn't want it.

then he can put it in his womb and carry it until birth

the fetus is a part of the womans body until such time as she gives birth and that's why she get's to make the choice over her own body during that time.

BTW - didn't you say before that you don't want to control the womans body.

What is it exactly that you want?

I'm out of here until tonight
wow your a fuking idiot

when did women become able to get pregnant all be themselves?
the fetus is half his it doesnt matter that she carries it the fetus is still technically half his, that is unless you disagree with biology?

actually ive said it many times dont make me go post from this thread and make you look like a bigger jack ass then you already do...just STFU about it and let it go

what logic do you have to say that the fetus isnt half his and the child is?

again take into account biology you remember biology dont you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »
wow your a fuking idiot

when did women become able to get pregnant all be themselves?
the fetus is half his it doesnt matter that she carries it the fetus is still technically half his, that is unless you disagree with biology?

actually ive said it many times dont make me go post from this thread and make you look like a bigger jack ass then you already do...just STFU about it and let it go

what logic do you have to say that the fetus isnt half his and the child is?

again take into account biology you remember biology dont you?

the man makes a voluntary donation of genetic material (whether intentional or not).   

those are the ground rules.  If you don't like it then don't leave your voluntary donation inside her body

once the woman is pregnant the fetus is part of her body and she has sole discretion whether to take the pregnancy to term or abort (if you don't believe that then go back and read those links you posted)

You say you don't want control over the womans body (though I have my doubts)

If the woman doesn't want the pregnancy but the man does then the woman should just be able to give him the fetus at let him do what he wants with it.

You've already said you don't want to control the womans body you should have no problem with this .....right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »
the man makes a voluntary donation of genetic material (whether intentional or not).   

those are the ground rules.  If you don't like it then don't leave your voluntary donation inside her body

once the woman is pregnant the fetus is part of her body and she has sole discretion whether to take the pregnancy to term or abort (if you don't believe that then go back and read those links you posted)

You say you don't want control over the womans body (though I have my doubts)

If the woman doesn't want the pregnancy but the man does then the woman should just be able to give him the fetus at let him do what he wants with it.

You've already said you don't want to control the womans body you should have no problem with this .....right?
THE WOMEN VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTS THE MANS DONATION...everything youve said and tried to justify has lended itself to the fact there are inequalities under the law...

If the fetus is soley hers then so logically is the child that comes from the FETUS...

again logically how is the fetus not half his?

no response to this and i can see why b/c logically there is not reason why its not half his is you believe the child is half his... ::)

try using logic instead of simply your biased opinions

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2009, 10:18:56 AM »
THE WOMEN VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTS THE MANS DONATION...everything youve said and tried to justify has lended itself to the fact there are inequalities under the law...

If the fetus is soley hers then so logically is the child that comes from the FETUS...

again logically how is the fetus not half his?

no response to this and i can see why b/c logically there is not reason why its not half his is you believe the child is half his... ::)

try using logic instead of simply your biased opinions

there are inequalities in the law because the woman and the man are not in an equivalent situation

one person has a fetus that is literally living off her body and the other is just the same as a he was before (sitting home, drinking beer and posting on GB.com)

what about that do you not understand?

when the fetus is in the womans body it's 100% hers even though it contains the genetic material from the man

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
there are inequalities in the law because the woman and the man are not in an equivalent situation

one person has a fetus that is literally living off her body and the other is just the same as a he was before (sitting home, drinking beer and posting on GB.com)
dont jinx anybody now  ;D

I agree they arent equivilant that doesnt change the FACT THE FETUS IS HALF HIS....dispute that fact straw please

if the fetus is soley hers how is it that the child is half his? the fetus becomes the child remember biology...

when the fetus is in the womans body it's 100% hers even though it contains the genetic material from the man
youve done nothing but cite your own personal opinion nothing based on logic or facts...my arguement however is based in logic and biological fact, you seem to want to justify your arguement with the logic that the law is a certain way and that makes it right...laws arent always ethical as im sure you would agree this is an instance of that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2009, 01:39:36 PM »
dont jinx anybody now  ;D

I agree they arent equivilant that doesnt change the FACT THE FETUS IS HALF HIS....dispute that fact straw please

if the fetus is soley hers how is it that the child is half his? the fetus becomes the child remember biology...
youve done nothing but cite your own personal opinion nothing based on logic or facts...my arguement however is based in logic and biological fact, you seem to want to justify your arguement with the logic that the law is a certain way and that makes it right...laws arent always ethical as im sure you would agree this is an instance of that.

dude - I don't know how much more clear I can make my point of view

what part don't you understand

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »
dude - I don't know how much more clear I can make my point of view

what part don't you understand
LOL that fine for you to believe a certain way but dont dismiss the idea that there are inequalities under the law and the man gets the shaft. If you think that way fine but you have to give credence to my point of view as well even more so than yours b/c again MINE IS BASED IN LOGIC AND FACTS...YOURS IS BAISED SOLEY ON OPINION AND EMOTIONS

which is fine if you feel that way im simply saying the law should be equal regardless of race, creed, religion or SEX