Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!  (Read 28536 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 08:07:32 AM »
Does Barry still believe that there are 58 states?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »
Did you know that Austrian is a language?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 08:16:21 AM »
Look, Palin has made many stupid gaffes.  All of us Palin supporters admit that openly.  

However, for everyone to jump all over her as if she is the only one who makes gaffes is just dishonest.  

Obama himself is the biggest gaffe machine there is and IMHO is worse since he and his supporters claimed his harvard brilliance was one of his main qualifications for the office.  

Here:  I will post this for Blacken since its his thread:

And Palin is a dunce? Mika says Lincoln is a founding father yet no one jumps on her.  I got it. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 08:23:44 AM »
At 0:56 of this video, Barry admitted in 2004 that he lacked the experience to be President. He was right.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 08:25:21 AM »
At the end of the above video, Barry flip flopped on whether he heard Wright make controversial remarks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
At 0:56 of this video, Barry admitted in 2004 that he lacked the experience to be President. He was right.

I have posted this a few times and not one kneepadder, 240, Straw, Lurker, KC, Benny, Mons, Blacken, included can tell me what he did between 2004 and 2006 that all of a sudden made him qualified for Pres.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 08:32:21 AM »
I have posted this a few times and not one kneepadder, 240, Straw, Lurker, KC, Benny, Mons, Blacken, included can tell me what he did between 2004 and 2006 that all of a sudden made him qualified for Pres.

This is why Obama nut huggers are hypocrites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 09:09:38 AM »
This is why Obama nut huggers are hypocrites.

Serious, what did he do in in a year and a half that changed everything? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 09:15:14 AM »
Again, that's why I've asked these clucking Palin critics here, to break it down here. Show exactly what the qualifications for president are and why Palin supposedly falls short vs. Obama.

For all their yakking, Blacken, Lurker, Straw Man, et. al. can't seem to muster that effort. Is YouTube out of videos, or are their thought-processes on vacation (it is MLK day, after all)?

WTF do you keep harping on about some list for?  What list?  What qualifications?  Where is the standard?  

The reason no one has responded to your lame ass is because your entire question is just nonsense.  

You are throwing a blanket generalization out there as if it were cut and dried while doing nothing but revealing yourself to be quite stupid for assuming there is a concrete answer to an abstract question.

But since you asked why Obama is a better candidate to hold the POTUS, then I will give you REASONS why, since there is no established list of QUALIFICATIONS that you keep crying about as though they exist.   ::)  

1 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama quitting in the middle of his term.
2 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama leaving a meeting with Putin or Kim in a burst of tears because "they were not nice to him".
3 - I don't think Obama believes in witches.
4 - Speaking gaffes are one thing, thinking gaffes are something else all together.  
5 - I don't think Obama believes rape victims should pay for their own exam kit.
6 - I don't think Obama views the world from the outlook of the 1890's
7 - I don't think Obama has a reputation for blaming people for his own fuck ups and messes that he finds himself in based on his own sole actions or words

Want to continue along with the same bullshit you have been screeching about like it was actually relevant?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 09:16:27 AM »
Fine, and I will not argue with you on that. 

For me right now, I like Thune unless something better comes by. 

Oh no you don't.  You don't go to liking Thune.  Every time you said you liked someone, you fucking jinxed them.  So you just go on to liking someone else and leave Thune alone.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 09:17:15 AM »
Serious, what did he do in in a year and a half that changed everything? 

What could ANYONE have done in only a year and half to change ANYTHING?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 09:25:32 AM »
What could ANYONE have done in only a year and half to change ANYTHING?

No, I was referring to his statement in 2004 when he won his senate seat saying he would not run for president because he was not qualified for the job.  He decided to run for president in 2006.  I am asking what he did in that year and half to all of a sudden become qualified, even by his own standard. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 09:29:52 AM »
Oh yes lets make a thread which obviously shows Palin to be a retard, about something else great deflection there guys  ::)
Abandon every hope...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
Oh yes lets make a thread which obviously shows Palin to be a retard, about something else great deflection there guys  ::)
If she is a retard, so what?

Palin I am not worried about. Nor should you idiots since she doesn't even hold an office. Now, the lying buffoon who holds the top post in this country and his lackeys should be of some concern to you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »

Its about consistency.  Bash Palin, fine, but to ignore the equal stupidy that occurs from Obama , Biden Pelosi etc is just dishonest on your part.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 09:50:37 AM »
Its about consistency.  Bash Palin, fine, but to ignore the equal stupidy that occurs from Obama , Biden Pelosi etc is just dishonest on your part.  

If you start a thread and that person wants to post in it them fine, if not that is there choice.  You don't have to post in every thread for 'consistency'
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 09:57:51 AM »
If you start a thread and that person wants to post in it them fine, if not that is there choice.  You don't have to post in every thread for 'consistency'

That was not the point.  The point is that does palin make gaffes ?  Yes.  Is she a genius? No.  Do people who like her claim she is a genius? No.  Do people who support her admit to her deficiences? Yes.  So we keep having these threads as trying to prove palin is not a genius.  Ok.  Who ever said she was?

But to attack Palin over something like this is especially moronic since she answered the question with a factually accurate answer. 

So who is worse - Palin, or the thread starter who gets owned by the clip he posts?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
1 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama quitting in the middle of his term.

Of course not. The media doesn't get into his private life and makes up lies about him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

2 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama leaving a meeting with Putin or Kim in a burst of tears because "they were not nice to him".

Why wouldn't they be "nice" to him? He has the habit of bowing and apologizing to them. The only thing left for him to do is to give them a hand job.

Supposedly he believes in GOD. Yeah, that same God. Creator of the heavens, earth, moon and human race. Does that bother you?

4 - Speaking gaffes are one thing, thinking gaffes are something else all together.

Speaking gaffes are different? Is his mouth connected to his brain or his ass? Which one? I know there are videos out there where he confused piracy with privacy. And where he kept saying "uhm, uhmmmm" before rambling on about abortion.  Barry is worse because without a teleprompter he can't THINK. Period.

And if speaking gaffes are one thing, how come Bush was treated like a moron all the time by the media?

5 - I don't think Obama believes rape victims should pay for their own exam kit.

That was despicable. Palin was an idiot for allowing that.

Only through 1920 Fascist glasses.

7 - I don't think Obama has a reputation for blaming people for his own fuck ups and messes that he finds himself in based on his own sole actions or words

Nor does he take responsibility for them. Besides, his cabinet, HIS Democratic party and HIS White House spokesperson are the ones doing the blaming. Why do the dirty work yourself when others are more than happy to do it for you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 10:01:38 AM »

LOL!   Bro, logic to tea baggers is like sunlight to vampires.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 10:02:41 AM »
LOL!   Bro, logic to tea baggers is like sunlight to vampires.

Ha ha.  Hysterical, you mean like the shill job you do for whatever comes out of the WH? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 10:08:24 AM »

Of course not. The media doesn't get into his private life and makes up lies about him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

The media was involved in Palins life for all those colleges?  And Mayor?  And whatever committee she quit?

Why wouldn't they be "nice" to him? He has the habit of bowing and apologizing to them. The only thing left for him to do is give them a hand job.

And Bush held hands and kissed them on the mouth.  Which is a lot closer to what you are insinuating than obama.  Even though it was customary gestures.   ::)

Supposedly he believes in GOD. Yeah, that same God. Creator of the heavens, earth, moon and human race. Does that bother you?

No.  Witches are one thing, God is another.  Do you know the difference?  Obviously not.  Although, I haven't heard Obama harp on and on about God's plan in his life and God's War either.

Speaking gaffes are different? Is his mouth connected to his brain or his ass? Which one? I know there are videos out there where he confused piracy with privacy. And where he kept saying "uhm, uhmmmm" before rambling on about abortion.  Barry is worse because without a teleprompter he can't THINK. Period.

And if speaking gaffes are one thing, how come Bush was treated like a moron all the time by the media?

And if that were the case for Obama and Bush, you reason for Palin to be excused is WHAT again?

That was despicable. Palin was an idiot for allowing that.

I think we all already know she is an idiot.

Only through 1920 Fascist glasses.

*YAWN*  How redundant.

Nor does he take responsibility for them. Besides, his cabinet, HIS Democratic party and HIS White House spokesperson are the ones doing the blaming. Why do the dirty work yourself when others are more than happy to do it for you?

Who's he blamed?  Unlike Katie and her "gotcha" politics and the allegations and charges from MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY who were "just being mean to him"... I really can't think of any.  

Nice try.  Come back play again with better material.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »
Ha ha.  Hysterical, you mean like the shill job you do for whatever comes out of the WH? 

HAHAHAHAH!!!

That's the thing. Liberal fags can't stand an opposing view or anything that shatters their little glass house.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 10:09:49 AM »

Hardly.

The only thing I have defended is the damn Christmas ornaments that had your tampon in an uproar.

Perhaps you can list anything else I shilled for?  Hmmmm?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 10:10:58 AM »
HAHAHAHAH!!!

That's the thing. Liberal fags can't stand an opposing view or anything that shatters their little glass house.

Sorry cupcake.

1 - I am straight.
2 - I am a registered independent voter.

Looks like your little statement is irrelevant.  Just like the rest of your posts.  But try again.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 10:14:41 AM »
Sorry cupcake.

1 - I am straight.
2 - I am a registered independent voter.

Looks like your little statement is irrelevant.  Just like the rest of your posts.  But try again.

Cupcake? Only fags use that term. You have just outted yourself. OK, I'll correct myself  you are a GAY "registered" independent voter. Do you feel better now?