Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!  (Read 28596 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »
I still dont see how Straw rectifies his disdain for Palin's religios beliefs yet completely dismisses the fact that Obama himself went to a racist church for 20 years. 

I don't care about anyones personal beliefs but some personal beliefs make person's ineligble to hold public office (IMO).  I don't want someone who thinks we live in a fallen world or who thinks Jesus return to earth in imminent (or thinks he/she can hasten it with public policy) to be in office.

If Obama talked liked a religious kook then I would be the first to say he should not hold office.

I don't care what Wright said.   I ony care what the canditate or politician says in their own words.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »
I don't care about anyones personal beliefs but some personal beliefs make person's ineligble to hold public office (IMO).  I don't want someone who thinks we live in a fallen world or who thinks Jesus return to earth in imminent (or thinks he/she can hasten it with public policy) to be in office.

If Obama talked liked a religious kook then I would be the first to say he should not hold office.

I don't care what Wright said.   I ony care what the canditate or politician says in their own words.

Ok, than can you explain what Obama meant in this clip?  I'm not playing games with you Straw and sincerely want to know how you interpet it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010, 12:58:02 PM »
Straw- is Obama not saying we are fallen as a nation in this clip due to our constitution?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2010, 01:55:37 PM »

But Obama stands there and goes right into his black preacher voice over and over and over again whenever he talks to black audiances.The guy uses religion when it serves his need.He is a disgrace of a human being.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2010, 04:19:27 PM »
Ok, than can you explain what Obama meant in this clip?  I'm not playing games with you Straw and sincerely want to know how you interpet it. 

no idea but it would help if the clip was longer than 4 seconds

though, something tells me you think you know exactly what it means even if only 4 seconds long

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
Straw- is Obama not saying we are fallen as a nation in this clip due to our constitution?

1.  No he is not
2.  He's not talking about "man" or "our world" being fallen - he's not talkining about he same thing as Palin is at all
3.  When was this clip made (in the last year or 4-5+ years ago
4.  Again, a short snip with no context about the discussion but as lawyer you might be aware of some of the things that were flawed in the original document that have since been ammended (key word there).

Come on 333 - you know damn well what Obama was talking about and it's got nothing to do with the nutty stuff that Bible Spice was talking about

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2010, 05:26:02 PM »
Choking on Teh Stupid as usual I see.

You can't even articulate a response to your own braying and crying issue.  Must really suck to have to post that long winded cry fest right there only to prove my point once again for me.

Loser.

Spoken like the pointless and spineless creature you are.

You didn't address a SINGLE issue, regarding the qualifications for president and why Palin doens't fit the bill.

All you did was spew a bunch of mess about what you don't think. As I said, the words, "I don't think" pretty much sum up the bulk of the garbage you continue to heave.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2010, 05:56:16 PM »
Beck would be a MUCH better candidate for VP, to be completely honest.

He is a highly intelligent man.  he's immature and emotional, but who isn't?

he seriously knows his shit.

Hes very intelligent, he just is playing with fire with his racist, rants on TV every day..

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2010, 08:20:18 PM »
I love this board!
Sometimes I just lurk to see what the convo is about and refuse to participate in the b.s.
I see, at times I am not the only one to let the "others" go off on tangents and speak amongst themselves.

At times like that, I realize nothing that I say will penetrate their logic.

Rock On!
Sandra

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:40 AM »
Spoken like the pointless and spineless creature you are.

You didn't address a SINGLE issue, regarding the qualifications for president and why Palin doens't fit the bill.

All you did was spew a bunch of mess about what you don't think. As I said, the words, "I don't think" pretty much sum up the bulk of the garbage you continue to heave.

Brevity in your case must apply to intellect as I haven't seen anything past the third grade level.  You have yet to supply this so called list of "qualifications" that you are attempting to argue about.  No list.  No logic.  No point.   Kind of typical of you as usual.

Then again, 2 pages ago I made this clear.  Obviously you couldn't comprehend those big words I was using.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »
Brevity in your case must apply to intellect as I haven't seen anything past the third grade level.  You have yet to supply this so called list of "qualifications" that you are attempting to argue about.  No list.  No logic.  No point.   Kind of typical of you as usual.

Then again, 2 pages ago I made this clear.  Obviously you couldn't comprehend those big words I was using.

If ObamaCare dies, will you give Palin credit for starting the ball rolling on killing this obscenity?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »

Ummm....Einstein, get a clue. My question, regarding that qualifications list was poised directly to PALIN CRITICS (which I am NOT). You claim she ain't qualified to be president. Let's see this list of presidental qualification and you show that she doesn't fit the bill.

Continue to cower and run, Lurker. And, while you're at it, you might want to consider (in light of what's gone down teh last two months) your previous rock-headed statements, regarding the Democrats' stranglehold on Washington and Obama's being a lock for re-election.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2010, 06:50:39 AM »
The qualification list you are bleating about.... where is it?  Who cares who it was posed to.  You are insinuating a list exists.  WHERE IS IT?

It doesn't exist.  Just like your brain cells. 

Again, brevity applies to your intellectual level for sure.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2010, 06:53:26 AM »
The qualification list you are bleating about.... where is it?  Who cares who it was posed to.  You are insinuating a list exists.  WHERE IS IT?

It doesn't exist.  Just like your brain cells. 

Again, brevity applies to your intellectual level for sure.

Einstein, I'm the one who asked the question. You claim Palin ain't qualified to be Prez. Produce the standard that says she's not.

You can't do that, which is why you keep reply with this crackhead posts of yours.

If it doesn't exist, then you have no basis (other than your screwball left-wing musing) to claim that she can't be Commander-in-Chief.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2010, 06:54:36 AM »
Let's see this list of presidental qualification

So let's see it?  You keep braying about it.  Or are you just arguing with yourself.  This is the 4th time I have asked for this list.  Since you keep insinuating there is one, where is it?

You really are stupid aren't you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2010, 06:55:20 AM »
Einstein, I'm the one who asked the question. You claim Palin ain't qualified to be Prez. Produce the standard that says she's not.

You can't do that, which is why you keep reply with this crackhead posts of yours.

If it doesn't exist, then you have no basis (other than your screwball left-wing musing) to claim that she can't be Commander-in-Chief.

Sarah started the ball rolling on killing ObamaCare with her Deathpanels facebook posting.  

Thats why I like her.  She is a fighter, a patriot, and calls a spade a spade.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2010, 06:57:28 AM »

Where's the list?

Not only can I claim she isn't fit to be POTUS, I can also claim you are by far one of the most stupidest posters on here as you are doing nothing contradicting yourself and arguing with yourself over a list that doesn't exist.  Which was obvious 2 pages back when I said so.

If the list doesn't exist - and it doesn't- you have no basis - other than your own stupidity which you have in common with her - to claim she could be POTUS.  

Now you want to argue with yourself with your own contradiction?  They do have meds to help with those voices in your head.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2010, 07:00:27 AM »

this is the problem and has always been with your straw you dont see how logic like this can be used to justify saying this other person shoudlnt be eligible to hold office b/c they believe a certain way... ::)

gay marriage ring a bell?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2010, 07:01:28 AM »
Where's the list?

Not only can I claim she isn't fit to be POTUS, I can also claim you are by far one of the most stupidest posters on here as you are doing nothing contradicting yourself and arguing with yourself over a list that doesn't exist.  Which was obvious 2 pages back when I said so.

If the list doesn't exist - and it doesn't- you have no basis - other than your own stupidity which you have in common with her - to claim she could be POTUS.  

Now you want to argue with yourself with your own contradiction?  They do have meds to help with those voices in your head.

Once again, your inability to read rears its ugly head. The question put to Palin-bashers was to show EXACTLY why Palin is not qualified to be president, but Obama is.

And, in typical cluck-and-duck, yellow-streaked fashion, you cower and hide behind your feeble post.

Again, your own words, "I-don't-think", sum up your responses, to a tee.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2010, 07:14:00 AM »
Again, your own contradictions beat you over the head.

Where is the list?  If there isn't one, you can't say she is qualified simply because this so called mysterious list doesn't exist.  Which doesn't seem to stop you from crying about it for others that say she isn't.

She isn't qualified for anything related to POTUS.
You aren't qualified for anything related to common sense.

It's official.  You are stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2010, 07:21:43 AM »

Where is the list?  If there isn't one, you can't say she is qualified simply because this so called mysterious list doesn't exist.  Which doesn't seem to stop you from crying about it for others that say she isn't.

How is Boy Wonder doing? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2010, 07:26:11 AM »

YOU made the statement that she isn't qualified. Yet, when asked to produce a standard to defend your claim, you produce nothing but foolishness.

Yet again, you make the claim. So, either produce some concrete evidence to back your claim, or exercise your right to zip that trap of yours.

Plus, the question (which you continue to duck, like the spineless chap you are) is to show how Obama is qualified to be president, whereas Palin is not.

Since both are politically green, either both are qualified or both are not. If you make the claim that one is and one isn't, then defend such with some facts, rather than your standard boneheaded blathering.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2010, 07:42:53 AM »
She isn't qualified.  Plain and simple.

You went crying about a list comparing her qualifications to Obamas.  I asked for the list.  You flaked out.
Perhaps if you actually had that list, you could then argue without contradicting yourself whether or not Obama is qualified.  But you can't.  But still try to.   ::)  Ohhhhkay!

So... where's the list? 

I can't tell what is the bigger display of stupidity you are showing.  Crying about an imaginary list or the fact you even admit the list doesn't exist and yet still attempt to base your entire whinefest on it.

Now come back, talk in circles once more.  Whine some more.  Go on about "the list" and continue to contradict yourself.  No need to be embarassed.  We already know you are beyond stupid at this point.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2010, 07:47:05 AM »
She isn't qualified.  Plain and simple.

You went crying about a list comparing her qualifications to Obamas.  I asked for the list.  You flaked out.
Perhaps if you actually had that list, you could then argue without contradicting yourself whether or not Obama is qualified.  But you can't.  But still try to.   ::)  Ohhhhkay!

So... where's the list? 

I can't tell what is the bigger display of stupidity you are showing.  Crying about an imaginary list or the fact you even admit the list doesn't exist and yet still attempt to base your entire whinefest on it.

Now come back, talk in circles once more.  Whine some more.  Go on about "the list" and continue to contradict yourself.  No need to be embarassed.  We already know you are beyond stupid at this point.

Hey how did Brown do last night in mass.YES!!!YES!!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!! NOT NO.YES!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2010, 07:49:51 AM »
She isn't qualified.  Plain and simple.

BASED ON WHAT?? That is the question, brought to you and other Palin-bashers for the better part of two weeks

You went crying about a list comparing her qualifications to Obamas.  I asked for the list.  You flaked out.
Perhaps if you actually had that list, you could then argue without contradicting yourself whether or not Obama is qualified.  But you can't.  But still try to.   ::)  Ohhhhkay!

So... where's the list?  

That, O Rhodes scholar is what was asked of YOU. Since YOU insist that she isn't qualified, let's see some standard of qualifications to show unequivocally that she is not; yet Obama is.

If you're scared, say you're scared!!

Plus, in case you missed, I've stated that both Obama and Palin are politically GREEN. Neither have a litany of experience in government. So, again, what is your basis of Obama's qualificaitons vs. Palin's lack of such?

Put up or shut up!!!

I can't tell what is the bigger display of stupidity you are showing.  Crying about an imaginary list or the fact you even admit the list doesn't exist and yet still attempt to base your entire whinefest on it.

Now come back, talk in circles once more.  Whine some more.  Go on about "the list" and continue to contradict yourself.  No need to be embarassed.  We already know you are beyond stupid at this point.

You can't back your smack, so continue to run like the punk you are. We'll all watch your silliness on display (as well as watch your previous claims of perpetual Democratic rule fall to piece, one-by-one).