Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!  (Read 28537 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »
Cupcake? Only fags use that term. You have just outted yourself. OK, I'll correct myself  you are a GAY "registered" independent voter. Do you feel better now?

Sorry Princess,

If your entire debate skills rest on false assumptions of another poster, you really are more insecure than I first thought.  Which granted, I thought it was quite a lot based on your dazzling display of stupidity.

Now pick your tiara up, put on your big girl panties and just deal with the fact that other than an irrelevant voice on this forum, you have none at all.

Feel free to come back and try again when you have better material.  "Cupcake"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
1.The media was involved in Palins life for all those colleges?  And Mayor?  And whatever committee she quit?

Hey, nitwit. You said "term", thus you meant her political career. If you ignore the role the media played sending hundreds of reporters to Alaska looking for any little thing in her personal as well as professional life, then you are dumber than a rock. Barry doesn't have to worry about that since the media, which is mostly liberal, is still in his back pocket.

2.And Bush held hands and kissed them on the mouth.  Which is a lot closer to what you are insinuating than obama.  Even though it was customary gestures.  

Bush showed respect toward their custom. But when did Bush APOLOGIZE for anything?  

3 - No.  Witches are one thing, God is another.  Do you know the difference?  Obviously not.  Although, I haven't heard Obama harp on and on about God's plan in his life and God's War either.

In the Bible, witches, demonic possessions, demonic influence are spoken about and forbidden. So if Barry believes in GOD, then he should believe in his word and the existence of such evil forces. Barry doesn't have to harp on about God's plan in his life. Sitting 20 years in Wright's church is sufficient proof of that belief.  

So if Barry is not constantly talking about God, then to you it means he is not as superstitious as Palin. That logic is stupid.

4 - And if that were the case for Obama and Bush, you reason for Palin to be excused is WHAT again?

I did not excuse anyone. You, aka MORON, tried to excuse Obama. Do you suffer from Alzheimer's?

5 -I think we all already know she is an idiot.

So is Barry. Your inability to understand that is where you fail.

6 - I don't think Obama views the world from the outlook of the 1890's

Only through 1920 Fascist glasses.

*YAWN*  How redundant.

And your point is more relevant?

7 - Who's he blamed?  Unlike Katie and her "gotcha" politics and the allegations and charges from MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY who were "just being mean to him"... I really can't think of any.  

Didn't I say that his spokesperson, media and party do it for him? Blaming the Republicans for stalling stimulus package and the health care bill when they are the minority. They can't even filibuster anything in either house.  Blaming Bush for "the past 8 years" which supposedly caused him to spend even more money. When does the current economy and wars become his own responsibility?

Lurker, you don't need to come back with better material. I have seen your best and it's lame. Move on, scrub.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 11:11:25 AM »
Sorry Princess,

If your entire debate skills rest on false assumptions of another poster, you really are more insecure than I first thought.  Which granted, I thought it was quite a lot based on your dazzling display of stupidity.

Now pick your tiara up, put on your big girl panties and just deal with the fact that other than an irrelevant voice on this forum, you have none at all.

Feel free to come back and try again when you have better material.  "Cupcake"

Cupcake! Princess!  These are words that a straight man do not use. You can't be straight. No way.

You are as gay as the day is long.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 11:18:28 AM »
Talk about her all you want   but the fact remains she makes more money than all of us doing what she does.   As does Bush, Obama, Hillary you name it.   
((-::

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 11:23:41 AM »
1.The media was involved in Palins life for all those colleges?  And Mayor?  And whatever committee she quit?

Hey, nitwit. You said "term", thus you meant her political career. If you ignore the role the media played sending hundreds of reporters to Alaska looking for any little thing in her personal as well as professional life, then you are dumber than a rock. Barry doesn't have to worry about that since the media, which is mostly liberal, is still in his back pocket.

Yep.  Despite establishing her quitters personality years before in college, Mayors still have terms.  So do committees.  Perhaps you can supply evidence of the media rushing to Alaska then causing her to quit?  Oh you can't can you.  No surprise.  ::)

2.And Bush held hands and kissed them on the mouth.  Which is a lot closer to what you are insinuating than obama.  Even though it was customary gestures.  

Bush showed respect toward their custom. But when did Bush APOLOGIZE for anything?  

Boo-fucking-hoo.  Yet Obama doing the same isn't showing respect to their customs?  Boo-fucking-hoo.  Bush should have apologized to this country for running it into the ground.  So your point is what?  Oh, you don't have one.
 ::)

3 - No.  Witches are one thing, God is another.  Do you know the difference?  Obviously not.  Although, I haven't heard Obama harp on and on about God's plan in his life and God's War either.

In the Bible, witches, demonic possessions, demonic influence are spoken about and forbidden. So if Barry believes in GOD, then he should believe in his word and the existence of such evil forces. Barry doesn't have to harp on about God's plan in his life. Sitting 20 years in Wright's church is sufficient proof of that belief.  

So if Barry is not constantly talking about God, then to you it means he is not as superstitious as Palin. That logic is stupid.

Anyone talking about how  God speaks through them and how God wants them to do something, etc.. etc.. is just plain stupid.  Thank God Obama doesn't do that.  We'll leave that up to the other party to do that nonsense.   So by this own logic, one can say that it was God's Plan for Obama to become POTUS and Palin to become... Fox News contributor.  Wellllllll.... okaaayyyyyy.   Looks like God favors one more than the other.  You got an answer to that?  It's God's will.  Who are you to question it?  Unless you really mean that God made a mistake.  Is that it?  You got an answer?  Of course you don't.  ::)

4 - And if that were the case for Obama and Bush, you reason for Palin to be excused is WHAT again?

I did not excuse anyone. You, aka MORON, tried to excuse Obama. Do you suffer from Alzheimer's?

Incorrect.  I was judging Obama by the same standards applied to the other losers.  Nice try.  I see reading isn't your strongest point.

5 -I think we all already know she is an idiot.

So is Barry. Your inability to understand that is where you fail.

So you are comparing one idiot to another?  Nice!  Great way to raise the bar and have a relevant point.  Which you didn't, and you don't.  As said... hypocrisy is a bear trap that repubs keep finding their foot caught in.  

Only through 1920 Fascist glasses.

*YAWN*  How redundant.

And your point is more relevant?

Mine doesn't have to be.  The fact is that your irrelevant replies negates anything else that is required from opposite side of the argument by sheer virtue of common sense and logic.  Nothing more I need to do in light of that.

7 - Who's he blamed?  Unlike Katie and her "gotcha" politics and the allegations and charges from MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY who were "just being mean to him"... I really can't think of any.  

Didn't I say that his spokesperson, media and party do it for him? Blaming the Republicans for stalling stimulus package and the health care bill when they are the minority. They can't even filibuster anything in either house.  Blaming Bush for "the past 8 years" which supposedly caused him to spend even more money. When does the current economy and wars become his own responsibility?

Lurker, you don't need to come back with better material. I have seen your best and it's lame. Move on, scrub.

Boo-fucking-hoo.  At least his "blame" was grounded in evidence.  Hers was grounded in what?  Her head?  The fact that you even took time to post this bullshit shows you can even follow a train of thought from a prior reply (that you even quoted) without trying to sidetrack yourself with bullshit.  Nice try though.

Come back again little boy.

With better material.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 11:25:56 AM »
Cupcake! Princess!  These are words that a straight man do not use. You can't be straight. No way.

Helium Heels,

Did your gaydar go off or something?  Or are you once again attempting the silly tactic of self projection as a defense?

I bet your next reply will be along the lines of asking me for a date with all the gay obsession you are exhibiting.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 12:49:53 PM »
but olbeirman is intelligent, right straw?
well, yes.
Olbermann.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 12:50:50 PM »

drag queen fight!!!!!
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
Helium Heels,

Did your gaydar go off or something?  Or are you once again attempting the silly tactic of self projection as a defense?

I bet your next reply will be along the lines of asking me for a date with all the gay obsession you are exhibiting.
before asking for a date we need to see some pics.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 01:04:10 PM »

can some of the Palin fan's here explain to me what she means at ~ 1:30 into this clip when she says

"man has fallen" and we have a "fallen world"

that sounds like some Grade A religious kookery and I'd like her to explain more about her beliefs about our "fallen world" and how that would influence her decisions if she were ever in a position of power.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »
You know what Straw - its religious nonsense.  I cant argue with you on that. 

She is right in saying we should never place faith in politicians though. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2010, 01:52:25 PM »

But yet, she aspires to be one????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »
You know what Straw - its religious nonsense.  I cant argue with you on that. 

so you have no problem with a politician who think we're "fallen" as the Starting Point of her philosopy and view of the world?

you're kidding right?

haven't you seen what happens when we have a religious nutbag running our country?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »
so you have no problem with a politician who think we're "fallen" as the Starting Point of her philosopy and view of the world?

you're kidding right?

haven't you seen what happens when we have a religious nutbag running our country?

I agree 100% Straw.  Imagine if we had a president who spent 20 years in a church like this ?  Of thats wright!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
I agree 100% Straw.  Imagine if we had a president who spent 20 years in a church like this ?  Of thats wright!

find me some clip where Obama is talking about how "man has fallen" or we live in a "fallen world " and I'm right there with you

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
WTF do you keep harping on about some list for?  What list?  What qualifications?  Where is the standard?

That, genius, is what I've been asking YOU and every other blowhard, who claims that Palin ain't qualified to be president.

The reason no one has responded to your lame ass is because your entire question is just nonsense.

Or, you (for all your bleating) are a spineless punk, with nary a coherent thought to back your pointless smack.

You are throwing a blanket generalization out there as if it were cut and dried while doing nothing but revealing yourself to be quite stupid for assuming there is a concrete answer to an abstract question.

But since you asked why Obama is a better candidate to hold the POTUS, then I will give you REASONS why, since there is no established list of QUALIFICATIONS that you keep crying about as though they exist.   ::)  

1 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama quitting in the middle of his term.
2 - I don't think anyone has to worry about Obama leaving a meeting with Putin or Kim in a burst of tears because "they were not nice to him".
3 - I don't think Obama believes in witches.
4 - Speaking gaffes are one thing, thinking gaffes are something else all together.  
5 - I don't think Obama believes rape victims should pay for their own exam kit.
7 - I don't think Obama has a reputation for blaming people for his own fuck ups and messes that he finds himself in based on his own sole actions or words

The only thing you got right about all of that mess are the three words, I don't think!

That's the point; YOU DON'T THINK!! You simply post mindless mess, which you can't support or defend to save your life.

Number 7 is the biggest laugh of them all. Obama's been blaming, Fox News, Bush, and everybody else he can find, when his goofball policies fall FLAT on their faces.

Want to continue along with the same bullshit you have been screeching about like it was actually relevant?

You're one to talk. With each passing month, your claims about the Democrats having a stranglehold on Washington continue to crumble. If Brown wins in Mass., that puts yet another dent in your feeble wall of foolish claims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:36 AM »
find me some clip where Obama is talking about how "man has fallen" or we live in a "fallen world " and I'm right there with you

Ha ha.  Every waking damn day of his life this jerkoff reminds us that we are a fallen nation and need to be transformed. 

I so hope Brown wins. 

This will be his Waterloo!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 06:26:09 AM »
That, genius, is what I've been asking YOU and every other blowhard, who claims that Palin ain't qualified to be president.

Or, you (for all your bleating) are a spineless punk, with nary a coherent thought to back your pointless smack.

The only thing you got right about all of that mess are the three words, I don't think!

That's the point; YOU DON'T THINK!! You simply post mindless mess, which you can't support or defend to save your life.

Number 7 is the biggest laugh of them all. Obama's been blaming, Fox News, Bush, and everybody else he can find, when his goofball policies fall FLAT on their faces.

You're one to talk. With each passing month, your claims about the Democrats having a stranglehold on Washington continue to crumble. If Brown wins in Mass., that puts yet another dent in your feeble wall of foolish claims.

Choking on Teh Stupid as usual I see.

You can't even articulate a response to your own braying and crying issue.  Must really suck to have to post that long winded cry fest right there only to prove my point once again for me.

Loser.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2010, 06:48:01 AM »

can some of the Palin fan's here explain to me what she means at ~ 1:30 into this clip when she says

"man has fallen" and we have a "fallen world"

that sounds like some Grade A religious kookery and I'd like her to explain more about her beliefs about our "fallen world" and how that would influence her decisions if she were ever in a position of power.

Christians believe man is in a fallen state and need Christ for their redemption.This is not kookery,unless you think ALL of Christianity is kookery,its THE premise of Christianity.Its the entire religion.Its the entire messege.Now,you may think Christianity is stupid and thats fine,but she is esposing normal,mainstream Christian thought there.Id venture to say that even in a kook church like Rev. Wrights that was taught.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2010, 07:57:15 AM »
Christians believe man is in a fallen state and need Christ for their redemption.This is not kookery,unless you think ALL of Christianity is kookery,its THE premise of Christianity.Its the entire religion.Its the entire messege.Now,you may think Christianity is stupid and thats fine,but she is esposing normal,mainstream Christian thought there.Id venture to say that even in a kook church like Rev. Wrights that was taught.

You're not that swift are you Billy.

I'm well aware what she was talking about which is why I called it GRADE A RELIGIOUS KOOKERY in my original post.

no one who talks like that should ever be in a position of power in our country

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2010, 07:58:52 AM »

I'm well aware what she was talking about which is why I called it GRADE A RELIGIOUS KOOKERY in my original post.

Yet someone thinks the constitution is fatally flawed from its inception and sits in a racist church for 20 years is? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2010, 08:26:14 AM »

Then EVERY guy that has been the president that claims to be a Christian shouldnt have been.Barack Hussein Obama brings the Bible into his sermons all the time ,Jimmy Carter did as did Bill Clinton.By your standards all should have been disqualified.YOUR not too swift.This is a Christian country,what she said is preached in just about every pulpit every Sunday of the year.

I find it almost incredible that that offends you,but Hussein Obama saying "the white mans greed runs a world in need" doesnt bother you at all.In my opinion THAT should disqualify anyone from EVER being president of the United States.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2010, 11:53:16 AM »
Then EVERY guy that has been the president that claims to be a Christian shouldnt have been.Barack Hussein Obama brings the Bible into his sermons all the time ,Jimmy Carter did as did Bill Clinton.By your standards all should have been disqualified.YOUR not too swift.This is a Christian country,what she said is preached in just about every pulpit every Sunday of the year.

I find it almost incredible that that offends you,but Hussein Obama saying "the white mans greed runs a world in need" doesnt bother you at all.In my opinion THAT should disqualify anyone from EVER being president of the United States.

1.  Not all Christians take the Bible literally (i.e don't believe in a Gardent of Eden or a "Fall")
2.  We're not a Christian country in spite of how much you'd like to believe it
3.  I'm not in any way offended by Palin's beliefs.  I just think that it's just another reason why she's incapable of being a leader in any way shape or form (ok - maybe she can lead a nutty christian church)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »
1.  Not all Christians take the Bible literally (i.e don't believe in a Gardent of Eden or a "Fall")
2.  We're not a Christian country in spite of how much you'd like to believe it
3.  I'm not in any way offended by Palin's beliefs.  I just think that it's just another reason why she's incapable of being a leader in any way shape or form (ok - maybe she can lead a nutty christian church)

Anyone who calls themselves a Christian and doesnt believe that man is in a fallen state,is not a Christian.Why?Because if man is not in a fallen state,there would have ben no reason for Christ to come to earth and sacrifice his life.His death would have been a total waste of time.So,please,these so called CHristians who "dont take the Bible litterally" are like republicans like Colin Powelll who think higher taxes and big government is what republicans want.Idiotic.

Last poll I looked at showed that 75% of the country considers themselves Christian.Thats a Christian nation.

Once again,Bill Clinton believed in the same spiritual things she does.Was he qualified?

Obama was won to Christ by a sawed off Racist.Is he qualified?Jimmy Carter was a Baptist was he qualified?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
Anyone who calls themselves a Christian and doesnt believe that man is in a fallen state,is not a Christian.Why?Because if man is not in a fallen state,there would have ben no reason for Christ to come to earth and sacrifice his life.His death would have been a total waste of time.So,please,these so called CHristians who "dont take the Bible litterally" are like republicans like Colin Powelll who think higher taxes and big government is what republicans want.Idiotic.

Last poll I looked at showed that 75% of the country considers themselves Christian.Thats a Christian nation.

Once again,Bill Clinton believed in the same spiritual things she does.Was he qualified?

Obama was won to Christ by a sawed off Racist.Is he qualified?Jimmy Carter was a Baptist was he qualified?

I still dont see how Straw rectifies his disdain for Palin's religios beliefs yet completely dismisses the fact that Obama himself went to a racist church for 20 years.