Author Topic: Palin Tearing it Up!  (Read 17158 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BECAUSE SHES DUMB AS FUCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That clip didnt prove anything. 

As close as that clip got, I surely could not make out any words on there. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV

" there is no one as blind as one who can not see"
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D can you say kool aid

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Palin Tearing it Up!
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2010, 05:48:20 AM »
CNN remarked that Palin has declared herself the head of the tea party movement.  WOW!

Criticizing Mr. teleprompter while reading a speech from paper.  LMAO...

She mentioned in the question period that Todd wasn't a registered Republican. Well no shit, he was registered to an Alaskan seperatists party actually.

Commentators from both Parties seemed unanimous: she said nothing specific, but her audience loved her.

(these are from DU comments... haven't watched it yet)

Maybe because DU is known as the DUMPSTER for a reason 240? 

Dude, just look at Blacken.  He is a perfect example of the typical liberal dolt whose knowledge of any issue goes as deep as finding a youtube clip they think sounds good. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
say it isn't so, a fraud ;D ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Freeze the video at any point and tell me where you see words written. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
BECAUSE SHES DUMB AS FUCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They knew this in advance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They knew this in advance.

Yet, we have an alleged "genius" as president who cant pronounce words correctly, lies by the second, and does not grasp even the most basic concepts of free market capitilism.

Go figure. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2010, 06:07:58 AM »
 dolt, who's 333386 hero Sarah  palmin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D that makes you king dolt, hail the king

drkaje

• Getbig V
Yet, we have an alleged "genius" as president who cant pronounce words correctly, lies by the second, and does not grasp even the most basic concepts of free market capitilism.

Go figure. 

And Bush couldn't pronounce Nuclear.

What's your point?

Palin's hittable but is/was basically a joke and could have never been taken seriously. Unless the economy still sucks in two years they won't run her for president.

As far as lies go.... they're all whores and liars. It's unreasonable to hold Obama to a higher standard simply for political convenience, especially in cases like yours where he couldn't do anything right no matter what.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Are your fracking serious? he is

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
haha she is caught, yeah.  Maybe it's not a teleprompter, but she can't go shitting on others for using an aid for thoughts - particularly during a live Q and A.  

And those were the friendlist Qs she'd ever get.  "Please list 3 things obama is doing wrong..." haha I can list 10 without blinking.   If she needs cheat sheets to mumble thru that, well...

Please... GOP... Run Thune or HUntsman or Pawlenty in 2012.   Please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, BWHahahahahahahaha... come on man....  WTF.... You can not see what the hell is going on there?  Wait, here I am willing to totally call out Obama for his bullshit and telepromters in school rooms and you can't even admit to what's going on here?  Are your fracking serious?

Freeze the video and show me where the words on there?  i'm just saying.  I watched it twice and could not make out a list on her hand to where an answer would be for that question.  

DrKaje - no one ever claimed GWB was a genius or brilliant and he never pretended to be.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V

LMFAO...WILL NOT SEE - fucking moron.  There's none so blind as those who will not see.

There's something there.  I can't make out words, but I think it's more than just shadows.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2010, 06:18:51 AM »
Look, allow me to deliver some spin for palin here...

1) Everybody uses cheet sheets, no biggie.  And we're not even sure she did.

2) It's entirely possible somebody shook her hand with ink on theirs to frame her for all of this.

3) The "hillbilly PDA" is used by REAL americans when speaking - not that elitist electronic stuff Obama uses.

4) It's possible CNN doctored the videotape.

5) Those were notes unrelated to the Q&A session she was doing.

6) Obama had a racist pastor.

7) That was just her facebook password :)

Add yours today!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2010, 06:19:37 AM »
Freeze frame the video where words can be made out.  If words can be made out I will gladly cede your point. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Look, allow me to deliver some spin for palin here...

1) Everybody uses cheet sheets, no biggie.  And we're not even sure she did.

2) It's entirely possible somebody shook her hand with ink on theirs to frame her for all of this.

3) The "hillbilly PDA" is used by REAL americans when speaking - not that elitist electronic stuff Obama uses.

4) It's possible CNN doctored the videotape.

5) Those were notes unrelated to the Q&A session she was doing.

6) Obama had a racist pastor.

7) That was just her facebook password

Add yours today!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
not only that, but she does run out of answers, read whatever is on her hand, then suddenly go back to  on track.

It's a cheat sheet.  If Obama used one for a spontaneous Q&A, you'd be ripping him a new A-hole right now lol

240 - freeze frame the shot where words can be seen.  I agree it looks like a smudge, but if its as mudge how can someone read a blotch?

i'm just saying, freeze the camera and lets look at it. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://bit.ly/dlSsaV

this is to fucking easy :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2010, 06:25:03 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Dude, she probably had sweaty palms by then.  If you watch the minute before and after that, she was breathing heavy - deep breaths to collect herself, and looking very uncomfortable.  Maybe she had to drop a deuce, maybe it was just a stressful setting, I dunno.

But she had words scribbled on her hand.  I'm sure you'll have video guys working their hardest in HD to blow it up.  maybe we'll learn the words, maybe not... but when you hold your hand and head in that manner when you need a 'point 2 of what you hate about obama'...

Just admit she used cheat notes, and let the issue go away.  Blindly defending it in is just like the Obama Kool-Aid.  Everybody fvcks up, we're just human.  Palin used a cheating aid, and just like Romney with the earpiece, she got caught.  It'll be old news in 2 days, no doubt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow... This is embarassing she can't remember these points without notes... holy shit... she's not presidential caliber.  She's a great speaker, a great voice for real americans... but we need a smart person as POTUS...

UPDATE: (Huffpost Exclusive)

Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Someone send this shit to SNL: Would have been cooler if the answers were written on her thighs. She could hike her skirt up a little more with every response until we saw the cooter!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
check out the link i just posted its all there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Someone send this shit to SNL: Would have been cooler if the answers were written on her thighs. She could hike her skirt up a little more with every response until we saw the cooter!!

Ok - that is not good.  I agree.