Author Topic: Palin Tearing it Up!  (Read 17187 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If this was a 10-point tax plan and she just had a mental fart on points number 8 and 9, that would be one thing.

But if you have to write a note on your hand about lifting american spirits... exactly how genuine are you? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin Tearing it Up!
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 06:31:24 AM »
Ok, so you can only see ink scribled on her hands that she directly opened her palm and looked at but since you can not see the actual words of the ink scribles it must not be there ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  Get the fuck out of here lol...

I saw the pic on the other thread.  If its true and not photoshopped - its not good.  She should have just memorized that answer. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh so fucking busted, what say you 3333... you demanded to actually see the print lol...

ok, if that a real photo and not photo shopped I agree its not good. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Ok - that is not good.  I agree.  

She could also have some answers written on her chest!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ok, if that a real photo and not photo shopped I agree its not good. 
but, it doesn't matter if it's real or not, look at the video, you can clearly see she has something written on her hand.  You can clearly see she paused to look at her palm, do you really need to see the actual words to know? lolol... not... What would be said of Obama doing this exactly as is with Palin?  Oh you know the answer to that hahaha...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2010, 06:40:40 AM »
I saw the pic on the other thread.  If its true and not photoshopped - its not good.  She should have just memorized that answer. 
yea, not the pic, in the actual video you can see she has something on her hand.  And I was wondering the same, she has traveled the country giving the same answer, why would she need to write it down on her palm?  Yet she did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2010, 06:45:31 AM »
Remember, she had multiple backgrounds - one for the standing, and another for the seated Q and A.

We won't know for a day as all the lib haters que up the Tivo and zoom in on HD... but my $ is on that the initial HuffPost pic looking pretty damn accurate when compared wth the AP pics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
but, it doesn't matter if it's real or not, look at the video, you can clearly see she has something written on her hand.  You can clearly see she paused to look at her palm, do you really need to see the actual words to know? lolol... not... What would be said of Obama doing this exactly as is with Palin?  Oh you know the answer to that hahaha...

I said its not good and she should have memorized the answer.  As for obama, its not his words that bug me much as his actions. 

I had this discussion with someone in the gym yesterday who was trying to convince me obama is a centrist based on his speeches and words.  I told him its not his idiotic speeches, its the actions and deeds I look at. 

As for Palin, like I have always said, she has tons of flaws, as they all do.  However, if she can rally people to put pressure on the govt for less taxes, domestic energy, and less spending, fine by me, AS GOOFY AS SHE MAY BE.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
thats cool to admit 33, I give ya respect for that one.

Let's think about some of the ramifications of this "getting busted" moment.

People are surely reviewing all her old speeches for any clue of writing on hand.
They'll definitley have that pic verified of "tex", "energy", "lift american spirits"
Some witty nickname will emerge.
Some cutesy palm Pilot service will offer her a contract.
People are going to look at the palm of her hand every time from now on.
She'll never forget those words now.

I think unless she facebook's about it or MSNBC chooses to run with it (I don't think they will), this will be a minor snafu.  Those who love her will just attack Obama when they see this.  Those that dislike her will say it is more evidence she's just not of the highly intelligent variety.  Personally, I would love to see a more shrewd and prepared candidate run on her exact platform.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thats cool to admit 33, I give ya respect for that one.

Let's think about some of the ramifications of this "getting busted" moment.

People are surely reviewing all her old speeches for any clue of writing on hand.
They'll definitley have that pic verified of "tex", "energy", "lift american spirits"
Some witty nickname will emerge.
Some cutesy palm Pilot service will offer her a contract.
People are going to look at the palm of her hand every time from now on.
She'll never forget those words now.

I think unless she facebook's about it or MSNBC chooses to run with it (I don't think they will), this will be a minor snafu.  Those who love her will just attack Obama when they see this.  Those that dislike her will say it is more evidence she's just not of the highly intelligent variety.  Personally, I would love to see a more shrewd and prepared candidate run on her exact platform.  :)

240 - this will be forgotten in a few days. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I said its not good and she should have memorized the answer. As for obama, its not his words that bug me much as his actions.  
that I agree with
I had this discussion with someone in the gym yesterday who was trying to convince me obama is a centrist based on his speeches and words.  I told him its not his idiotic speeches, its the actions and deeds I look at.  
"Tact" look it up.  you'll have more of an impact with it at the right time.
As for Palin, like I have always said, she has tons of flaws, as they all do.  However, if she can rally people to put pressure on the govt for less taxes, domestic energy, and less spending, fine by me, AS GOOFY AS SHE MAY BE.
I don't remember you ever saying she had any flaws lol...  You seem to worship her

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2010, 06:58:55 AM »
Remember, she had multiple backgrounds - one for the standing, and another for the seated Q and A.

We won't know for a day as all the lib haters que up the Tivo and zoom in on HD... but my $ is on that the initial HuffPost pic looking pretty damn accurate when compared wth the AP pics.
so it might be real? lol....  Any clips with the blue background?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2010, 07:00:52 AM »
Holy shit, if so....  Is this from the same day?

Blue backgroud, matches the more detailed photo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2010, 07:02:23 AM »
So now its a tattoo not words? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2010, 07:04:34 AM »
I'm not going to use my credibility saying it's 100% real, and that anyone who disagrees is wrong.

But I've looked at it, and I do believe it's real.  I'm not gonna say anyone is wrong if thye disagree... but yeah, she has the blue background in the beginning before the Q&A... I think it's very legit guys.

Perhaps the most troubling part is... did you REALLY think americans weren't going to notice?  Are you that blissfully unaware of things?

Ahhhh anyway, yeah, it'll be an old story in 3 days.  She's making a good living giving speeches, and I support her for that.  I just don't want to see her squander what is a giftwrapped easy win for the Repubs in 2012, by squeaking thru the primaries on her star power, then flubbing up everything in the general election :(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2010, 07:13:25 AM »
So now its a tattoo not words? 
duh, that's just what someone is commenting on youtube who didn't know what the fuck it was. ::)  I posted it for the same blue background and asked if it was from the same day...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2010, 07:14:42 AM »
Is that supposed to be something written down?  Just looks like a blob of ink.  And believe me, I wrote enough notes on my hands in spanish in HS to know the difference.....haha

peruke

• Getbig III
Re: Sarah Palmin sorry Palin
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2010, 07:15:05 AM »
They will spin it to make it sound like she wanted to make sure she was prepared, and being prepared is what is required of a great leader.  When our nations security is at risk we need someone who is prepared to make difficult decisions.  Palin 2012.

"Being able to think fast on your feet, is what makes you a leader"!!!  "I doubt if Sarah knows what the "White of an Egg is called"??? :'(

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If this is the bright, shining future of the Republican party, please, PLEASE keep handing this woman a microphone. Keep talking, sister. Keep that mavericky rogue shit coming, such as like for the children.  :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:05 AM »
go to the top of page 4  Showstoppa

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:34 AM »
Is that supposed to be something written down?  Just looks like a blob of ink.  And believe me, I wrote enough notes on my hands in spanish in HS to know the difference.....haha
just a blob of ink that she stopped to look at right in the middle of addressing an answer.... BWhahahahahahaha...... yea....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2010, 08:13:07 AM »
go to the top of page 4  Showstoppa

Looks like about 6 words....she needs some remedial work.  I could fit entire paragraphs on mine... ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2010, 08:23:28 AM »
Is that supposed to be something written down?  Just looks like a blob of ink.  And believe me, I wrote enough notes on my hands in spanish in HS to know the difference.....haha

Maybe it’s a Rorschach inkblot, and you have to stare at it to interpret the answer.

Seriously, whatever that mess is on her hand (no - not that kind, 3 :)) is not legible enough to work from – at least not at the point we see her look right at it while seated.
Earlier shots from the podium show it already well distorted.

I’m sure she knew about whatever was there, and I’m sure she put it there. I also noticed that she stroked her knee with that hand just prior to looking at her palm.
I suspect she may have been inspecting for additional smearing, and likely glanced (at least, peripherally) at her knee for any transfer.

As far as her requiring “help” in responding to those particular issues, I agree with Hugo’s assertion that yes – these are questions that she has answered many times the same way. Those answers by now are as easy as reciting her own name.

If she did need help, I doubt she’d have gotten it from that blurry mess. And if she did get lost there, she recovered pretty quickly. I suspect the smudge simply may have distracted her a bit.

Regardless – for those who criticize Obama for using a teleprompter or Palin for using papers or scribbling a few words on her hand, it’s unreasonable to expect anyone to recite a speech of that length without aides.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2010, 08:30:27 AM »
it’s unreasonable to expect anyone to recite a speech of that length without aides.

speech of length?  Does anyone have a vid of the whole thing?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »