Author Topic: Competing with crazy tats and scars  (Read 21144 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Competing with crazy tats and scars
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »
dont get me wrong, seems like a nice enough guy and I cannot remember his black girlfriends name both nice but didnt look good on state IMO
He has a girlfriend? The way he looks I'd think it would be "boyfriend". Does she compete as a bber or fitness?
Tim Dax is a idiot and complete fool. One, nobody would really take him seriously outside of this fitness world...he may have a job dealing wih others, but to make bank, a gimmick like that is not needed. Two, if he were to commit a crime, he'd be easy to spot in any state, and he couldn't flee the country...easy to spot in any country.

People like him tend to have certain mental issues, stemming from either lack of attention given to them or they are mired in the mediocrisy of their lives, and this is a way to gained notority. Because without his tats, he couldn't win a Mr. Soapbox contest.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »
Nah you are full of shit. I've known a lot of people with face tats and lot of them have good solid reasons for getting them. Lots of these people don't even want attention from other people, they got the tat for themselves. I could explain it, but I think the words would fall on deaf ears.

People just like to be haters about things they don't understand. Especially dumb people.
No, they got the tat for themselves to be seen by other people. If you are talking teardrops and such...most people get tats to be noticed. Or a talking point. Tats neither make you stronger nor mean anything. It's come as no surprise to me as the weaker our society gets, the more excuses they get to do stuff that in reality has NO REAL MEANING. Deeds not words or pictures written on the body have real and true meaning.

I was going to get a mixute of two tats, one was arrow, because I'm a straight arrow, and the other was going to be of a the artist's Chocolate Butterfly's emblem, which is a nude black woman with butterfly wings. This was going to be inside my traps. Why? Because "Chocolate Butterfly" always has my back. You may not understand this, but black women know what I mean. I began to think, why have this on my body, when it is already in my mind. My actions must show this, not some tattoo on my traps. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »
You're just taking your own opinions and philosophies and pushing them on others. Very closed minded.

You have your own views and philosophies on tattoos. It doesn't mean your way is the right way or the only way.

Who are you to say whether or not a person's tattoo has "real meaning"? Are you a cop or what?

I don't push my philosophy on others, I just expressed my view. Tattoos in this society, has no real meaning. Why? because one must first come up with the concept, that means thought. You putting it on your body means nothing. Unless one truly has that mentality, which most people don't. If what you are saying is true, then a whole lot of people need get chairs and the words "Sitdown", because the majority of Americans today have a "sitdown" mentality. A do nothing mentality. We are a reactive society, not a preventive society.

and BTW, remember you were very incorrect in your assessment of who wins and places high in contests, saying foreigners don't do well.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2010, 11:58:28 PM »
You're just taking your own opinions and philosophies and pushing them on others. Very closed minded.

You have your own views and philosophies on tattoos. It doesn't mean your way is the right way or the only way.

Who are you to say whether or not a person's tattoo has "real meaning"? Are you a cop or what?

Dude, maybe decades ago they had meaning, now a days guys/girls just get tats because it's "cool," it's obvious there are NO meanings at all. It's a fad now, take a look around, almost every young adult/teen has tats all over. Shit take a look at the NFL, NBA, UFC, etc.... It's a fad, period!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
i want a little tribal tat between my ass cheeks.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2010, 01:25:28 AM »
Just because lots of people have it, that doesn't mean it's lost it's meaning.

It's an individual thing. A person gets a tat, on their body, for their own reasons.

You all are looking at it in the context of a huge social trend. But it's really more of an individual thing. All the
same shit that you are saying about tats could be said about bodybuilding too. It's gotten totally widespread, everybody is doing it, some people do it for shallow reasons, etc. The same thing can be said about lots and lots and lots of different things. Get over yourselves.

Right now i'm living in a coutnry where almost nobody has tats and tats are considered for criminals only. But when you do meet the rare person who has tats, they are no different then an American really.

BBing is still not widespread! Plus working out is NOT a social trend! You are getting your comparisons mixed up. On the other hand tats ARE a huge social trend, it will die out just like muscle cars of the 60's and 70's and just like when kids were hooking up hondas' and such.

To each their own!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2010, 02:07:16 AM »

4 years old?

Lick my balls kid.
You want a kid to lick your balls ??? fukin pedo  :-\ >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2010, 02:53:50 AM »
You have "child molester" written on your avater and now you're calling me a pedo.

Maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror buddy. You fucking perv.
Yes and you cant read  I see also  ::) , Read it properly and you will see another of your ilk lurks here to..You should ask him out and drive around togeather in a Ice Cream Truck, you disgusting fukin cretin  :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2010, 02:59:26 AM »
You accuse me of not being able to read and then you type out that shit. Learn how to spell you fucking dumbfuck. You seem to be really interested in the topic of child molestation, you have it on your mind a lot huh?
Only when queefs like you mention they want a kid to lick there balls , kiddy fiddling ass bandit  ::)

Lick my balls kid.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2010, 03:15:24 AM »
Just because lots of people have it, that doesn't mean it's lost it's meaning.

It's an individual thing. A person gets a tat, on their body, for their own reasons.

You all are looking at it in the context of a huge social trend. But it's really more of an individual thing.

All the same shit that you are saying about tats could be said about bodybuilding too. It's gotten totally widespread, everybody is doing it, some people do it for shallow reasons, etc. The same thing can be said about lots and lots and lots of different things. Get over yourselves.

Right now i'm living in a coutnry where almost nobody has tats and tats are considered for criminals only. But when you do meet the rare person who has tats, they are no different then an American really.
Individuals make up a society. And yrs ago, usually the ones who had tats were criminals and whores...Now almost every woman has a "tramp stamp" on their  lower back, and guess what, many of American women are whores. Many of today's young men, get criminal charges---so it could be said that a lot of people who have tats are criminals and whores.

Also, American people who get "Strength and Honor" in Chinese, because "it's different" yet they don't know Chinese, and there are over a billion people in China, so in actuality, it's not different. Most people in American do things because they are followers, and having a tattoo is trendy.

Nobody is  "on themselves", you need to look at the world for what it is. Bodybuilding is extreme, and everybody knows that to be in balance one must be in moderation.

*I am not undermining those who have tattoos, who choose to get one, or find bodyart beautiful.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2010, 03:47:50 AM »
???

WTF

This dude is seriously misplaced

HG  gut + atrocious tatts + dog impersonations = mental candidate

newmom

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2010, 03:58:34 AM »
He has a girlfriend? The way he looks I'd think it would be "boyfriend". Does she compete as a bber or fitness?
Tim Dax is a idiot and complete fool. One, nobody would really take him seriously outside of this fitness world...he may have a job dealing wih others, but to make bank, a gimmick like that is not needed. Two, if he were to commit a crime, he'd be easy to spot in any state, and he couldn't flee the country...easy to spot in any country.

People like him tend to have certain mental issues, stemming from either lack of attention given to them or they are mired in the mediocrisy of their lives, and this is a way to gained notority. Because without his tats, he couldn't win a Mr. Soapbox contest.   

yup thats him..when I saw him compete and/or at shows in the nyc area was the time 2002-2006..his girlfriend looked like a bodybuilder and used to see them around the chelsea area every now and then..back then he didnt have so much facial tats

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2010, 04:12:18 AM »
wow that guy is scary.

newmom

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2010, 04:17:36 AM »
I love my first and only tat I got Saturday

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2010, 04:25:48 AM »
WTF

This dude is seriously misplaced

HG  gut + atrocious tatts + dog impersonations = mental candidate

no crimes n no killing = all gimmick.  when his 15 mins up which is sad since it's bbing?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2010, 04:36:53 AM »

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2010, 06:18:56 AM »
No, they got the tat for themselves to be seen by other people. If you are talking teardrops and such...most people get tats to be noticed. Or a talking point. Tats neither make you stronger nor mean anything. It's come as no surprise to me as the weaker our society gets, the more excuses they get to do stuff that in reality has NO REAL MEANING. Deeds not words or pictures written on the body have real and true meaning.

I was going to get a mixute of two tats, one was arrow, because I'm a straight arrow, and the other was going to be of a the artist's Chocolate Butterfly's emblem, which is a nude black woman with butterfly wings. This was going to be inside my traps. Why? Because "Chocolate Butterfly" always has my back. You may not understand this, but black women know what I mean. I began to think, why have this on my body, when it is already in my mind. My actions must show this, not some tattoo on my traps.  

that's the most homo idea for a tattoo I had ever heard.

lmaooooooooooo

might as well get a dick on your throat, pointing up and spewing all over your face.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2010, 06:42:36 AM »
that's the most homo idea for a tattoo I had ever heard.

lmaooooooooooo

might as well get a dick on your throat, pointing up and spewing all over your face.
Having a nude woman on one's back is gay? Yet you talk about dicks. The artist Chocolate butterfly is a straight male. His emblem is a nude black woman with butterflywings. As I said, Chocolate Butterfly, as in black women have always had my back. No, not every black woman is a "beautiful black butterfly", but I give props when props are due. Plus it was going to have a arrow below it and "Remember" above it. But I decided not to get it, because why should I be like everybody else, if I believe it, then my actions must show it.
http://www.myspace.com/chocolatebutterflyx

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2010, 06:51:34 AM »
Having a nude woman on one's back is gay? Yet you talk about dicks. The artist Chocolate butterfly is a straight male. His emblem is a nude black woman with butterflywings. As I said, Chocolate Butterfly, as in black women have always had my back. No, not every black woman is a "beautiful black butterfly", but I give props when props are due. Plus it was going to have a arrow below it and "Remember" above it. But I decided not to get it, because why should I be like everybody else, if I believe it, then my actions must show it.
http://www.myspace.com/chocolatebutterflyx

obviously you know NOTHING about tattoos, a tattoo of a nude black women will just look like a giant blob.

I've worked in a tattoo shop for the past 5 years, first apprenticing and now tattooing. People get tattooed for multiple reasons, they dont do it just because it's a ''fad''. Granted it has become more accepted in the past 10 years and that's why you see the increase in the number of people with actual VISIBLE tattoos. I've tattooed LAWYERS, DOCTORS, POLICE OFFICERS, ATHLETES, and your average schmoe who just wants to get a tattoo because it looks cool. Who are you to judge?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2010, 07:18:57 AM »
obviously you know NOTHING about tattoos, a tattoo of a nude black women will just look like a giant blob.

I've worked in a tattoo shop for the past 5 years, first apprenticing and now tattooing. People get tattooed for multiple reasons, they dont do it just because it's a ''fad''. Granted it has become more accepted in the past 10 years and that's why you see the increase in the number of people with actual VISIBLE tattoos. I've tattooed LAWYERS, DOCTORS, POLICE OFFICERS, ATHLETES, and your average schmoe who just wants to get a tattoo because it looks cool. Who are you to judge?
Obviously you didn't take a look at the link, and obviously you don't pay attention because black people come in different skins, far more so than anybody else, and I'm light skinned, and the pic is of a brown skinned woman. Obviously you didn't do good work nor worked in a tattoo shop.

And obviously you didn't read my posts up above, and obviously you don't know how to think, nor recognize what's going around you in our society at large. Obviously, most people do it because it's a fad, so they can fit in with MOST people. And most people have the same reasons for doing it.

A naked black women would look like a blob,WTF, like I meant the actual color black. With your power of observation, and your level of common sense, if you actually did do tats, it shows that anybody can do it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2010, 07:21:27 AM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2010, 09:39:04 AM »
Let's say a guy had a bunch of big crazy tats and scars on his body. Would he be able to compete? Or would he not be able to? What do you think? I saw a video og Kim Kold competing and he just rubbed that fake tan shit all over himself and you couldn't even see his tat, is this common?
ask lee priest
p

newmom

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »
that chocolate butterfly would be a cool tat for someone with meaning to it. I agree tats are more acceptable. I never thought Id get one, but just got my first and only one of a portrait of my daughter and front side of stomach..LOVE IT..

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:14 PM »
Obviously you didn't take a look at the link, and obviously you don't pay attention because black people come in different skins, far more so than anybody else, and I'm light skinned, and the pic is of a brown skinned woman. Obviously you didn't do good work nor worked in a tattoo shop.

And obviously you didn't read my posts up above, and obviously you don't know how to think, nor recognize what's going around you in our society at large. Obviously, most people do it because it's a fad, so they can fit in with MOST people. And most people have the same reasons for doing it.

A naked black women would look like a blob,WTF, like I meant the actual color black. With your power of observation, and your level of common sense, if you actually did do tats, it shows that anybody can do it.

alright, my bad.. a big brown blob. Why the fuck would I look at what you want done when you are blatantly degrading people who have tattoos? I'm not talking about your average street wanabethug who gets crosses, script and jesus tattooed all over his body because he doesn't have enough brain cells to find something original, but that's not his fault. He was born black.

This nig nog is another prime example of what happens when you grow up in an ''urban enviornment'' and use juice, why don't you go rob a corner store with your ''brothers''. I love ignorant retards, go ahead and pull the race card.

lmao.

I'll post pics of the tattoos I have done when I get home.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
I love my first and only tat I got Saturday

congrats on joining the crowd of sheep

E
E