Author Topic: The Official Certified Personal Trainers ONLY Thread  (Read 11859 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The Official Certified Personal Trainers ONLY Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 01:14:31 PM »
Ive been certified a few times,...kind of different story though

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
yeah Im sure they look at your piece of shit body and wonder how they can look like that hahahahaha

::)
Lets travel back in time to 2007

Here's you bragging about how you were going to win the Mr Getbig.... ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=146007.0

Here's another one with your bragging
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=170205.0

Then here's the 2007 analysis
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=174034.0

Of course, we all know what happenned next....... ;D

Now, I'm not the world's greatest bodybuilder but at least I'm not pathetic enough to finish last at an online contest looking like....well I think Special Ed summed it up quite nicely... ;D
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 01:31:30 PM »

Now, I'm not the world's greatest bodybuilder but at least I'm not pathetic enough to finish last at an online contest looking like....well I think Special Ed summed it up quite nicely... ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2010, 02:47:02 PM »

You pathetic even more than anyone.  you take last place in everything you do.  You get fired for being incompetent but you call it laid-off.  You take last place in every contest you enter and try to convince everyone the other comptetitors were good enough to go pro.  You enter no name contests and still take last.  You aren't welcome to enter NPC contests so you enter some off the wall contest.  Dude you are the perfect definition of pathetic and delusional.  If the writers for Websters Dictionary ever saw you they would immediately order a recall of every dictionary out there and put that photo of you where you can only see your eyes. 

No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »
You got one of your certificates or degrees from an online program  ::) ::)

Yes, one of my certifications are from an online course....so what??  Doesn't matter what you got hanging on the wall but how well you do in business.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »
You pathetic even more than anyone.  you take last place in everything you do.  You get fired for being incompetent but you call it laid-off.  You take last place in every contest you enter and try to convince everyone the other comptetitors were good enough to go pro.  You enter no name contests and still take last.  You aren't welcome to enter NPC contests so you enter some off the wall contest.  Dude you are the perfect definition of pathetic and delusional.  If the writers for Websters Dictionary ever saw you they would immediately order a recall of every dictionary out there and put that photo of you where you can only see your eyes.  

Well, coming from a 600lb marshmellow who has to live with another guy to help pay his bills and cheated his former business partners out of money....you really don't have any room to talk.

I'm curious however as to why you and Basile follow every post I make???  If that isn't pathetic then what is??
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 02:53:46 PM »
I have 2 certifications and a diploma however clients only care about results...not what's hanging on your wall.

In your case your certs don't mean shit.  And to top it off clients look at you and laugh there way to another REAL PT.  Goodrum do you have any clients that actually pay you.  Can't count your butt-buddy Vissy or any of your inbred family.  Also, I am pretty sure most of the people that see you wish you were hanging on your wall.  Face it Goodrum you try to cut corners with everything you do and it has all failed.  Online certs.  WOW.  What an accomplishment!  
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 02:55:54 PM »
In your case your certs don't mean shit.  And to top it off clients look at you and laugh there way to another REAL PT.  Goodrum do you have any clients that actually pay you.  Can't count your butt-buddy Vissy or any of your inbred family.  Also, I am pretty sure most of the people that see you wish you were hanging on your wall.  Face it Goodrum you try to cut corners with everything you do and it has all failed.  Online certs.  WOW.  What an accomplishment!  

You are truly a sad little fat man aren't you???  I'm not a millionaire but I do ok
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »
Yes, one of my certifications are from an online course....so what??  Doesn't matter what you got hanging on the wall but how well you do in business.

Either way, you should not be bragging about an online degree  ::) Shitty education, which is quite apparent by your physique.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »
You are truly a sad little fat man aren't you???  I'm not a millionaire but I do ok
Is this your only job?
X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 03:02:47 PM »
You are truly a sad little fat man aren't you???  I'm not a millionaire but I do ok

So you have net sales of about $10,000 to $13,000 out of that gross in 3 months.  I have no idea what your overhead is but I would thin low since we all have seen how you live.  Yes you are a hugely successful businessman.  I thought I heard Trump mention you a few times ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 03:03:59 PM »
Is this your only job?

He gives blowjobs to Vissy but doesn't get paid for it.
No Worries 4 me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »
So you have net sales of about $10,000 to $13,000 out of that gross in 3 months.  I have no idea what your overhead is but I would thin low since we all have seen how you live.  Yes you are a hugely successful businessman.  I thought I heard Trump mention you a few times ::) ::)

When you total it all up, it's not that impressive.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »
Is this your only job?

Its not a job.  Its my own business that I started from the ground up in 2001 when I trained people and sold Vitamin Power supplements from the back of my car and at the flea market every weekend.  

Nowadays it pays the bills and I don't have to work anymore for any company.  Companies hire employees for wholesale price and sell them for retail.  They tell you when to work, how much you make, and dictate how you live, and how you pay your bills.

That's why I don't care what anyone says about my business.  I'd rather have my freedom than to be someone's slave
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 03:10:19 PM »
When you total it all up, it's not that impressive.

Yea, I sure can't compete with all of these 7 figure making Getbiggers that fly around in Lear Jets and have their butlers wipe their asses and fix their supper for them..... ::)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 03:12:06 PM »
Vince tries to do something he loves rather than work in some 9-5 job with a fat boss smacking him over the head. In that regard I have to hand it to him for having guts no matter what his physique looks like. Most dont have the guts to give up material stuff to do what they love myself included.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 03:12:59 PM »
HugeRipped I have a set of two questions for you ???

(1) What is the optimal static kinematic state (i.e. angular positions) for performing the bentover barbell row?  Please specify in both relative and absolute terms.  I prefer radians but degrees are ok too.

(2) How many cocks can you fit in your vagine?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 03:15:14 PM »
Yea, I sure can't compete with all of these 7 figure making Getbiggers that fly around in Lear Jets and have their butlers wipe their asses and fix their supper for them..... ::)

Stop trying to re-direct your own failures by projecting your sarcasm onto others  ::) ::)
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »

Well, you claimed to be making big money yet you can't even pay back your business partners that you cheated.  2,500 dollars isn't much money for a big time hustler such as yourself is it??????  ::)

Lets face it Keith, you can talk all you want about what you have but nothing really adds up to be honest.  The only income I could see is from web design and I'd seriously doubt that everyone is banging down your door to design any, especially with your sub-par skills and outdated graphics that I've seen on Muscle Mafia.  

Now stop bothering me because I don't care about you.  Go play in the ocean with the other whales or something.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2010, 03:21:19 PM »
Stop trying to re-direct your own failures by projecting your sarcasm onto others  ::) ::)

???

You need help my friend
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »

???

You need help my friend

I do? Why? I'm just speaking the truth.

Maybe if you didn't talk so much shit, you wouldn't get so much flack.  ::) ::)
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »
Vince tries to do something he loves rather than work in some 9-5 job with a fat boss smacking him over the head. In that regard I have to hand it to him for having guts no matter what his physique looks like. Most dont have the guts to give up material stuff to do what they love myself included.

I only had to give up material things for a very short time.  Nowadays I can buy what I want but I'm very frugal with my money.  I spend it wisely and don't waste it on silly stuff  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2010, 03:26:33 PM »
I do? Why? I'm just speaking the truth.

Maybe if you didn't talk so much shit, you wouldn't get so much flack.  ::) ::)

The truth is that you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no education or experience in the actual subject of this thread.....and I do. 

Now I have other things to do than to play with a child such as yourself.  Till then.... 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »

The truth is that you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no education or experience in the actual subject of this thread.....and I do. 

Now I have other things to do than to play with a child such as yourself.  Till then.... 

Please, you don't need to be a certified personal trainer to have knowledge about this subject.

And for what it's worth, my multiple degrees trump your shitty degrees any day. They are real degrees, loser.
X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »
Well, you claimed to be making big money yet you can't even pay back your business partners that you cheated.  2,500 dollars isn't much money for a big time hustler such as yourself is it??????  ::)

Lets face it Keith, you can talk all you want about what you have but nothing really adds up to be honest.  The only income I could see is from web design and I'd seriously doubt that everyone is banging down your door to design any, especially with your sub-par skills and outdated graphics that I've seen on Muscle Mafia.  

Now stop bothering me because I don't care about you.  Go play in the ocean with the other whales or something.

Just proves you have no idea anything about me.  Goodrum, a little advice don't try to pretend you are smarter than you are.  All you do is look even dumber.  You are obviously trying to make up for your inbreeding but you are failing.  The things you know about me is exactly what I want you and anyone else I want to know.  You live in a shithole your whole life.  I have lived in the most beautiful places on earth and very comfortably.  I have survived 50+ years so I think I am doing okay.  It is obvious your standard of living is far below normal and that is fine.  you are used to it.  But don't try to peddle off that you are anything more than low class.  It just doesn't work for you.  Your life, your lifestyle and your so-called accomplishments all support everything I say about you.
No Worries 4 me