Author Topic: The Official Certified Personal Trainers ONLY Thread  (Read 11863 times)

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
The Official Certified Personal Trainers ONLY Thread
« on: April 08, 2010, 11:57:40 AM »
I noticed an absence of a similar thread on this board, so I thought I would be the first to create it.

This thread is the official venue in which certified personal trainers can discuss important issues that relate to the fitness field; new exercise trends amongst the public, effective fat loss programs, muscle building for the layman, etc. If you are not a certified personal trainer, please do not bother posting in this thread unless you are asking us questions - but for the most part I'd like to keep this an exclusive means of discussing industry sensitive issues amongst qualified fitness professionals.

Also, if you recieved your certification via an entirely online program such as the ISSA, do not bother posting in here. While you may be possess a nationally recognized certification allowing you to work at the local LA Fitness or Bally's, any real fitness professional knows that true exercise science knowledge cannot be tested entirely behind a computer monitor.

I will kick this discussion off: how have you guys been able to maintain the sensitive equilibrium of nutrition in combination with the typical goal related exercise program?

- HR

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: The Official Certified Personal Trainers ONLY Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 12:02:51 PM »
Hey,

No one gives a fuck

Hope this helps
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 12:05:51 PM »
I noticed an absence of a similar thread on this board, so I thought I would be the first to create it.

This thread is the official venue in which certified personal trainers can discuss important issues that relate to the fitness field; new exercise trends amongst the public, effective fat loss programs, muscle building for the layman, etc. If you are not a certified personal trainer, please do not bother posting in this thread unless you are asking us questions - but for the most part I'd like to keep this an exclusive means of discussing industry sensitive issues amongst qualified fitness professionals.

Also, if you recieved your certification via an entirely online program such as the ISSA, do not bother posting in here. While you may be possess a nationally recognized certification allowing you to work at the local LA Fitness or Bally's, any real fitness professional knows that true exercise science knowledge cannot be tested entirely behind a computer monitor.

I will kick this discussion off: how have you guys been able to maintain the sensitive equilibrium of nutrition in combination with the typical goal related exercise program?

- HR

Certs don't mean shit.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 12:08:10 PM »
hahaha this guy must be huge.

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »
Certs don't mean shit.

Thats like saying a Bachelors or a Masters degree "don't mean shit" (to quote your perversion of the english language). In general, I have found that the people who regularly claim that standards of education and qualification do not mean anything are the ones that lack the intellectual or professional competency to obtain said academic certification.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 12:12:17 PM »
I'm a certified personal trainer and in pretty good shape. I've also seen certified trainers that are practically fat. Certification doesn't necessarily mean shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 12:14:14 PM »
I have 3 and they don't mean shit. This is going to be like another TA owning thread haha

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »
I have 3 and they don't mean shit. This is going to be like another TA owning thread haha
when have you EVER owned TA?  ::)

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »

- HR

You've gotta be a complete and total retard to post this on getbig lolololol..."exclusive" "do not bother posting" LOLOLOLOL....I'll just sit back and watch the show. You should have just posted this to save everyone some time "I'm now offering prime real estate in my mind. Please own me worse than my boyfriend on blockbuster night" hahahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »
Everytime he opens his big mouth

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 12:18:31 PM »
You've gotta be a complete and total retard to post this on getbig lolololol..."exclusive" "do not bother posting" LOLOLOLOL....I'll just sit back and watch the show. You should have just posted this to save everyone some time "I'm now offering prime real estate in my mind. Please own me worse than my boyfriend on blockbuster night" hahahahahaha

He knows what he's doing.  He's trying to incite a riot.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 12:19:54 PM »
He knows what he's doing.  He's trying to incite a riot.

LOLOLOL...the inmates are restless. Like throwing bloody chum in the ocean hahahaha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
I have 2 certifications and a diploma however clients only care about results...not what's hanging on your wall.
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 12:26:42 PM »
I have 2 certifications and a diploma however clients only care about results...not what's hanging on your wall.

you have any clients?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 12:29:44 PM »

You got one of your certificates or degrees from an online program  ::) ::)
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 12:32:41 PM »
Most "certified" personal trainers are weak and spindly and possibly skinny/fat in my experience.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »
yeah Im sure they look at your piece of shit body and wonder how they can look like that hahahahaha
L

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 12:39:44 PM »

- HR
no disrespect intended but dave palumbo has a school for certification, enuff said.
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »
Your fucking certified insane.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 12:48:05 PM »
lolol equating personal training certification to a masters from college

ahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »
lolol equating personal training certification to a masters from college

ahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

HugeRipped is a serious man who takes training other serious men very seriously. This is serious business  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »

- HR

gh and slin  ;D

and my C.S.C.S. cert

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
HugeRipped is a serious man who takes training other serious men very seriously. This is serious business  ;D

sorry my bad i will sit here quietly   ;D ;D ;D

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »
sorry my bad i will sit here quietly   ;D ;D ;D

I'm diligently working on my on line certification now so I can weigh in on HugeRipped's thread and be taken seriously  ;)