Author Topic: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911  (Read 24983 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »

interesting

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
The US government will NEVER admit to the fact that this was DOMESTIC TERRORISM and the "airplane " that crashed in to the Pentagon was a Patriot Missile
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »
cue a few people who shit their pants on 911 to mock these pilots for not knowing their shit.

cue emotional attachment preventing logic.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
Cue the idiots who believe speculation, opinions, and unanswered questions from people not involved constitutes actual facts.

Cue the idiots who can't put forth a logical theory of who, how, and why.

Cue the...oh wait, they've already dropped in here...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »
its funny no parts of the plane were found, even at the towers they found pieces of the engine

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
for the first time in history, jet fuel vaporized titanium. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 05:48:28 PM »
its funny no parts of the plane were found, even at the towers they found pieces of the engine

Isn't that something...and to think those who believe the US governments LIES about what happened, do not take any of that into consideration. No luggage, no bodies, no engines, no landing gear, no wings...NOTHING. But somehow that is NORMAL to them...ya hear me Skip
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 05:50:29 PM »
Still waiting for that list 240...you know the list of ppl, companies, states, countries and anyone else involved in the planning of or the cover up...

You know just so I can stay away from those sneaky bastards  ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 05:51:27 PM »
for the first time in history, jet fuel vaporized titanium. 

Imagine that? Titanium doesn't even melt until it reaches 3500 degree. To vaporize it would require doubling or tripling of that temperature, yet there are pics of offices right near the crash with phones, computers, books, papers, plants, painting etc not even singed.
C

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »
tonymctones you have to addmit no plane parts nothing don't seem right ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1252533350&comment_order=newest_first

And with that, they move onto the next theory. Time for the hologram theory to make a reappearance.  ::)

That's a MASSIVE owning.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 06:02:42 PM »
And with that, they move onto the next theory. Time for the hologram theory to make a reappearance.  ::)

That's a massive owning.
and it took all of 20 secs and google hahhaha  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 06:04:34 PM »
and it took all of 20 secs and google hahhaha  ;)

;D

I'm guessing we'll see a Samson meltdown incoming and some more fallacies from 240. It was hit by a missile from an alien spacecraft while the US govt. was casting a hologram in the sky and then the aliens beamed any proof of a missile away.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »
Isn't that something...and to think those who believe the US governments LIES about what happened, do not take any of that into consideration. No luggage, no bodies, no engines, no landing gear, no wings...NOTHING. But somehow that is NORMAL to them...ya hear me Skip

Ya, I hear you.  But, as a DOD employee and 1 of the 2,876,488 employees involved in the cover-up, I've sworn an oath never to reveal anything.  That's why I won't give Tony his list.   :P

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »

Ya, I hear you.  But, as a DOD employee and 1 of the 2,876,488 employees involved in the cover-up, I've sworn an oath never to reveal anything.  That's why I won't give Tony his list.   :P
AAAHHHHH HAAAAAA I gotcha now bitch...now if 240 will let know who was not in on the plot Ill know who to turn you in to.

come on 240 dont hold out we have the guys dead to rights :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
good find :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 06:11:05 PM »
AAAHHHHH HAAAAAA I gotcha now bitch...now if 240 will let know who was not in on the plot Ill know who to turn you in to.

come on 240 dont hold out we have the guys dead to rights :D

DOH!  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 07:05:59 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1252533350&comment_order=newest_first

You should have done a whole hell of a lot more research because all of those photos ARE NOT of and american airplane

First question one would ask is what are execs dressed in business clothes doing picking up supposed wreckage from a crashed plane. All of that debris is evidence and where it fell is a CRIME SCENE.

Never answered is how did a commercial plane manage to fly that low, which is impossible, yet not knock down all of the light poles along the way?

Those tinny pieces of metal claimed to be parts of american airline are minuscule in size compared to a american airline plane. Nice work cropping the shit out of those pictures to avoid establishing a sense of scale.

A plane is made of aluminum (the hull), but much of it is TITANIUM and alloys with VERY HIGH MELTING POINTS (over 3000 degrees) how is it the airplane completely melted yet office computers, books, telephones, desks etc etc right in the offices next to the supposed impact were not even singed?

If the plane melted...where are the pools of molten metal? Human bones, luggage etc etc?

The tiny fire only burned for a few minutes so how was it capable of reaching 1800 degrees? Who had a thermometer to insert to verify this supposed temperature? At that temperature firemen would have never been able to get anywhere near that building yet they were there with hoses immediately?

Those picture of the rotor of a plane..hahahaah. Rolls Royce, General Electric and McDonnell Douglas all said they do NOT recognize those parts as being part of the engines they manufacture. By the way that little rotor is not more than 18 inches high...whereas a commercial jet planes rotors are NINE FEET HIGH.

Oh yeah...I just love how the plane punched holes all the way throught he multiple rings of concrete that make up the Pentagon. Amazing how that cheap thin aluminum could do that? And since there is a hole clearly seen going all the way through the last ring of the pentagon, should we not see that part of the plane that went through sitting on the other side of the hole? Yet there is nothing. and no fire was there. Hmmmm?

You'll have to do better than this TWO TOES
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »
come on.... for most people, it's pure politics.

hell, you have rush drones repeating some baseless CT about obama causing the oil spill.  In the case of 911, you have a mile long list of physicians, engineers, military, FDNY, NYPD, all calling for an investigation.

haha whatever, dumbshits are gonna believe what their party tells them to

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 07:15:38 PM »
You should have done a whole hell of a lot more research because all of those photos ARE NOT of and american airplane

First question one would ask is what are execs dressed in business clothes doing picking up supposed wreckage from a crashed plane. All of that debris is evidence and where it fell is a CRIME SCENE.

Never answered is how did a commercial plane manage to fly that low, which is impossible, yet not knock down all of the light poles along the way?

Those tinny pieces of metal claimed to be parts of american airline are minuscule in size compared to a american airline plane. Nice work cropping the shit out of those pictures to avoid establishing a sense of scale.

A plane is made of aluminum (the hull), but much of it is TITANIUM and alloys with VERY HIGH MELTING POINTS (over 3000 degrees) how is it the airplane completely melted yet office computers, books, telephones, desks etc etc right in the offices next to the supposed impact were not even singed?

If the plane melted...where are the pools of molten metal? Human bones, luggage etc etc?

The tiny fire only burned for a few minutes so how was it capable of reaching 1800 degrees? Who had a thermometer to insert to verify this supposed temperature? At that temperature firemen would have never been able to get anywhere near that building yet they were there with hoses immediately?

Those picture of the rotor of a plane..hahahaah. Rolls Royce, General Electric and McDonnell Douglas all said they do NOT recognize those parts as being part of the engines they manufacture. By the way that little rotor is not more than 18 inches high...whereas a commercial jet planes rotors are NINE FEET HIGH.

Oh yeah...I just love how the plane punched holes all the way throught he multiple rings of concrete that make up the Pentagon. Amazing how that cheap thin aluminum could do that? And since there is a hole clearly seen going all the way through the last ring of the pentagon, should we not see that part of the plane that went through sitting on the other side of the hole? Yet there is nothing. and no fire was there. Hmmmm?

Can you refute that video with anything beyond your own opinion? We all know you lie about 99.99% of what you post on here so anything you say will never be believed if it's not backed up by facts and hard evidence.

And no, speculation and opinion =/= fact.

Better yet, just shut up, shill. :D

come on.... for most people, it's pure politics.

hell, you have rush drones repeating some baseless CT about obama causing the oil spill.  In the case of 911, you have a mile long list of physicians, engineers, military, FDNY, NYPD, all calling for an investigation.

haha whatever, dumbshits are gonna believe what their party tells them to

Hahaha, you're getting pretty defensive. That video does a good job refuting most of the claims about stinger missiles hitting the pentagon. Unless you think all those pictures are fabricated.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 07:24:55 PM »

You work at the Department of Dummies.... that explains everything.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »
You work at the Department of Dummies.... that explains everything.

He could be an insurance peddling engineer with a Master's degree who doesn't understand simple physics concepts. Then he'd really be succeeding at life.  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »
Or selling gas caps.   :o  :o  :o

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »

Those picture of the rotor of a plane..hahahaah. Rolls Royce, General Electric and McDonnell Douglas all said they do NOT recognize those parts as being part of the engines they manufacture. By the way that little rotor is not more than 18 inches high...whereas a commercial jet planes rotors are NINE FEET HIGH.Oh yeah...I just love how the plane punched holes all the way throught he multiple rings of concrete that make up the Pentagon. Amazing how that cheap thin aluminum could do that? And since there is a hole clearly seen going all the way through the last ring of the pentagon, should we not see that part of the plane that went through sitting on the other side of the hole? Yet there is nothing. and no fire was there. Hmmmm?

Which part? The N1 or the N2? The LPC, HPC, HPT or LPT more specificlly? Do you mean the fan on the N1 while on the wing is 9 feet? From blade to blade? Or are you referring to the turbine wheels? And if so, the HPT or the LPT? Seeing as you are a jet engine whiz, I won't go into the acronyms listed. And by the way, take some titanium dust, sprinkle it over a common cigareete lighter and it will light up like a sparkler, and disappear, never to be seen again.