Author Topic: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911  (Read 24987 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 08:02:27 PM »
Which part? The N1 or the N2? The LPC, HPC, HPT or LPT more specificlly? Do you mean the fan on the N1 while on the wing is 9 feet? From blade to blade? Or are you referring to the turbine wheels? And if so, the HPT or the LPT? Seeing as you are a jet engine whiz, I won't go into the acronyms listed. And by the way, take some titanium dust, sprinkle it over a common cigareete lighter and it will light up like a sparkler, and disappear, never to be seen again.

Careful...if you start throwing science at her, she'll claim that the physics on the airplane is different from the physics on the ground...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 09:55:55 PM »
has the surveillance video been released yet?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 06:36:58 AM »
I find it funny that people who don't question 9/11 don't ask themselves why the majority of the writers/investigators that actually were a part of the 9/11 commission want a new investigation.  The report is actually a very interesting read. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
I dont have any problem with a new investigation, but my issue is that when any one theory is debunked in five seconds flat, the 911 CT'ers either go to something else or just say its a secret and that is why they cant prove or explain their claims. 

I am game for anything, but so far - 10 years later, not one 911 ct'er has yet to put forward one coherent CT that cant be debunked in 5 seconds flat. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 08:01:44 AM »
come on.... for most people, it's pure politics.

hell, you have rush drones repeating some baseless CT about obama causing the oil spill.  In the case of 911, you have a mile long list of physicians, engineers, military, FDNY, NYPD, all calling for an investigation.

haha whatever, dumbshits are gonna believe what their party tells them to

hhaha this does explain alot of your parroting idiocy  ;)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:48 PM »
has the surveillance video been released yet?

since no one answered me ... why isn't there more outrage on the pentagon hiding the surveillance tapes? if there was nothin to hide then they'd show it. this should be the starting point ... what was on the tapes. once we know that we can go forward. until then this is a fucking pissing match  >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »
Everything should be released I agree. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 07:54:33 PM »
since no one answered me ... why isn't there more outrage on the pentagon hiding the surveillance tapes? if there was nothin to hide then they'd show it. this should be the starting point ... what was on the tapes. once we know that we can go forward. until then this is a fucking pissing match  >:(
maybe the plane crashed into the part where they housed the aliens? I mean you cant really give the media video of that can you? if were going to start making shit up on the basis of the govt not releasing tapes of a plane hitting a building with top secret info in it then thats the one Im going to go with  ;)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 08:06:10 PM »
I dont have any problem with a new investigation, but my issue is that when any one theory is debunked in five seconds flat, the 911 CT'ers either go to something else or just say its a secret and that is why they cant prove or explain their claims. 

I am game for anything, but so far - 10 years later, not one 911 ct'er has yet to put forward one coherent CT that cant be debunked in 5 seconds flat. 
333 - Debunk the Pentagon footage at the beginning of the thread. You have 5 seconds...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 08:13:47 PM »
What happened to Barbara Olsen and are you claiming the then Solicitor General of the USA, Ted Olsen, was in on this CT?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 08:21:41 PM »
maybe the plane crashed into the part where they housed the aliens? I mean you cant really give the media video of that can you? if were going to start making shit up on the basis of the govt not releasing tapes of a plane hitting a building with top secret info in it then thats the one Im going to go with  ;)

The Pentagon has released the footage, and, predictably, immediately after the CT'rs started claiming that there just has to be more and the Pentagon is hiding them.  ::)

Funny thing is, before the footage was released, there were stills that had been leaked to the press.  So in essence, the Pentagon, who can't even stop parts of the footage from being leaked to the public, is managing to pull off one of the biggest conspiracy's ever known.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 08:42:36 PM »

MB what do you say to the video that is already released of the plane hitting the pentegon and the pics?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »

The Pentagon has released the footage, and, predictably, immediately after the CT'rs started claiming that there just has to be more and the Pentagon is hiding them.  ::)

Funny thing is, before the footage was released, there were stills that had been leaked to the press.  So in essence, the Pentagon, who can't even stop parts of the footage from being leaked to the public, is managing to pull off one of the biggest conspiracy's ever known.  ::)

Yes the surveilance photos show an explosion. Nobody is saying there wasn't an explosion.

However the surveilance photos / videos don't prove that a plane hit the building at all. Can you make out a plane?

Seriously you are an idiot if you believe a plane crashed into the building. Did you look at the video at the beginning of the thread? How the hell could a plane make such a small hole? Don't tell me it's because the Pentagon walls were indestructible. If it was a plane traveling at high velocity it would have left a huge opening. The opening only became larger after a few minutes when the wall collapsed.

You and everyone that believe this is what happened are being made the bitches of the elites that planned this terror attack. How does it feel to be someone's bitch? Do you like to be the ape in the room? The people that perpetrated this crime are laughing at you in your face and your mind has been raped by this lie. Go on and believe it you would not know the truth if it was right in front of you. How anyone could even argue that a plane was anywhere near the Pentagon at this point is simply ridiculous.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
LOL the plane was moving at 300+ mph...

and yes govt buildings are made to be bomb proof or bomb resistant I would assume that the Pentagon would have at least that if not more...

who are the ppl who perpertraded this act quad, you seem to be in the know so could you give me a list so I know who to avoid?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2010, 09:22:56 PM »
Yes the surveilance photos show an explosion. Nobody is saying there wasn't an explosion.

However the surveilance photos / videos don't prove that a plane hit the building at all. Can you make out a plane?

Seriously you are an idiot if you believe a plane crashed into the building. Did you look at the video at the beginning of the thread? How the hell could a plane make such a small hole? Don't tell me it's because the Pentagon walls were indestructible. If it was a plane traveling at high velocity it would have left a huge opening. The opening only became larger after a few minutes when the wall collapsed.

You and everyone that believe this is what happened are being made the bitches of the elites that planned this terror attack. How does it feel to be someone's bitch? Do you like to be the ape in the room? The people that perpetrated this crime are laughing at you in your face and your mind has been raped by this lie. Go on and believe it you would not know the truth if it was right in front of you. How anyone could even argue that a plane was anywhere near the Pentagon at this point is simply ridiculous.

All that needs to be said is in this quote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1252533350&comment_order=newest_first

Sheeple like you that think they're "in the know" yet can't provide any hard evidence beyond "Oh my god, the elites are pulling the wool over your eyes. I can't provide any evidence of this but why can't you see it? I just know it's true because of my hunch and perceived intelligence. I just know it's true!!!OneoneoneENoEnoeneo!111oneone!" Fuck off with your idiotic CTs.

I can't stand this superiority complex all you tinfoil hat wearing loons have from thinking you're onto something and because you're not falling in with the "elite's" agenda.  ::)

I really wish I could be as enlightened as you are in life. LOL.

How does it feel to be a gullible retard?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2010, 09:44:43 PM »
All that needs to be said is in this quote:

Sheeple like you that think they're "in the know" yet can't provide any hard evidence beyond "Oh my god, the elites are pulling the wool over your eyes. I can't provide any evidence of this but why can't you see it? I just know it's true because of my hunch and perceived intelligence. I just know it's true!!!OneoneoneENoEnoeneo!111oneone!" Fuck off with your idiotic CTs.

I can't stand this superiority complex all you tinfoil hat wearing loons have from thinking you're onto something and because you're not falling in with the "elite's" agenda.  ::)

I really wish I could be as enlightened as you are in life. LOL.

How does it feel to be a gullible retard?

Ok use your fucking brain!! Explain the small hole. How did that happen? It is really you that's a sheep. To be gullible I have to believe the official "story". I don't and you do. That makes you the gullible one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 10:34:55 AM »
Ok use your fucking brain!! Explain the small hole. How did that happen? It is really you that's a sheep. To be gullible I have to believe the official "story". I don't and you do. That makes you the gullible one.
so whats your proof quad? all you have is that the hole is to small...what size hole would have been right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »
tony, you obviously haven't done your research on this... the hole size is some loose change part 2, entry level shit.

It's so funny that people can shit on 911 questions when they dont know jack shit about it lol...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:58 AM »
tony, you obviously haven't done your research on this... the hole size is some loose change part 2, entry level shit.

It's so funny that people can shit on 911 questions when they dont know jack shit about it lol...
LOL well explain it to me 240...give me a list doesnt have to be a complete list just a list of ppl, groups, countries, states etc...that you believe are in on it or the cover up

Ive asked you multiple times and you never answer...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »
yawn.  if you want to learn more, there are people with phds who can explain the shit way better than me.

i have no clue who is behind what... But i do agree with the 911 commissioners who called their own investigation 'a whitewash' and have called for a better invetigation.

But hey, maybe you know more than they do.  I don't claim to.  But you do, I guess?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 11:08:17 AM »
yawn.  if you want to learn more, there are people with phds who can explain the shit way better than me.

i have no clue who is behind what... But i do agree with the 911 commissioners who called their own investigation 'a whitewash' and have called for a better invetigation.

But hey, maybe you know more than they do.  I don't claim to.  But you do, I guess?
there are also phd's who say those phd's are idiots...whats your point?

Im ok with another investigation but the thing is no matter what if they come out and say nothing fishy happend you wont buy it... ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »
all the proof you need that 9/11 wasn't a bomb or internal attack is with this simple sentence.  You are all still alive.  Do you really think a government that would kill thousands of it's own people wouldn't then kill the maker of loose change, the conspiracy theorists online, the people talking out publicly etc.  They would kill each and every one of them that live in the united states and potentially abroad.  Make it look like a 'car jacking' or drug deal gone bad end of story no more 'loose change'.
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 11:34:28 AM »
loose change being owned hahaha

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 11:36:33 AM »
10 years later and still not one coherent CT that makes an ounce of sense. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
The US government will NEVER admit to the fact that this was DOMESTIC TERRORISM and the "airplane " that crashed in to the Pentagon was a Patriot Missile
Sam... so where did all the people who died on the plane go??