Author Topic: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911  (Read 24984 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 12:50:06 PM »
They were taken into a field and secretely murdered somewhere. 

Even the then Solicitor General Ted Olson, the top lawyer for the US Govt was in on it to since his wife was on that plane. 

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 12:58:19 PM »
its funny no parts of the plane were found, even at the towers they found pieces of the engine
This post is another example of ignorance...
The WTC was a hollow steel and glass building basically able to absorb the impact of another hollow aluminum tube-like structure flying at 500 mph. Which is why there was pieces of the plane still intact.
The Pentagon was/is a highly fortified concrete structure, some 3 to 4 ft thick and with many layers. It was designed to withstand such an attack from Russian ambush. Now, when something like a plane who is again, a mostly hollow aluminum structure, flying at the speed it was, hits this structure, there will most likely NOT be pieces intact and recognizable. How do I know this? My degree is mechanical engineering. My father - in - law spent 4 years at the pentagon in the 60's while serving in the Navy. Also, Popular Mechanics debunked all of the conspiracy theories such as this.

I can turn this around and say there were no people in the WTC.. EITHER. Why? Because there was no evidence of any seats, desks.. So, if people worked there, where did they sit? Why wasn't there any debris from these items?? Because as the buildings fell, they basically collapsed onto themselves acting like a grinder. Billions of tons of material fell, pancaking ontop of itself. Desks, again, a hollow item, were grinded up to nothing.
Stop and think before you fall for this kind of crap man.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »

Even the then Solicitor General Ted Olson, the top lawyer for the US Govt was in on it to since his wife was on that plane. 

I know. It sucks when the facts get in the way of the story...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »
lets hear it CT'ers...240 kc posted a video to debunk your loose change points what do you say to that?

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »
lets hear it CT'ers...240 kc posted a video to debunk your loose change points what do you say to that?
Nothing to say... I read where the CT's were "checking their data" to make it fit their story after the Pop Mech killed their dreams.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
Look, I love a CT as much as anyone else, but what has put forth so far is embarassingly bad and incoherent.  I have said from day 1 and the CT'ers can't accept it - for any part of the CT to be true, the entire thing has to be true.  So lets say for example they are able to prove the pentagon part was shady, they then also have to explain everything else for the CT to be true.  Now granted the official story probably not full since it was never really told to avoid the negligence of the many levels of govt in failing to catch these bums beforehand, but negligence is not the same thing as a CT.    

There are so many holes in the CT's put forth that the whole thing collapses like a house of cards so easily I would think after 10 years the CT'ers could at least come up with something by now. 

Never anything on:

1.  Who did it?
2.  How did they do it?
3.  When did they plan it?
4.  How did they cover it up?
5.  Why did they do it?  

Geez you CT'ers, at least come up with something decent.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 02:43:21 PM »
it's so stupid it's almost unbelievable that two retards can post bullsh8t theories find a minority of "experts" and take hearsay statements ::) then claim it's truth.  What fools.  I honestly can not fathom believing this is an inside job, i can't understand the delusion you would have to be under to take such an idea with all the evidence pointing otherwise and skew it to what you believe.  Only in this day and age where information is so free and available do we have so many idiots following each other.  the downside of information exchange i guess.   
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »
it's so stupid it's almost unbelievable that two retards can post bullsh8t theories find a minority of "experts" and take hearsay statements ::) then claim it's truth.  What fools.  I honestly can not fathom believing this is an inside job, i can't understand the delusion you would have to be under to take such an idea with all the evidence pointing otherwise and skew it to what you believe.  Only in this day and age where information is so free and available do we have so many idiots following each other.  the downside of information exchange i guess.   

KC - these are the assumptions you have to make to belive the 911 CT:

1.  In 10 years not one person in on largest terrorist attack of its kind had a crisis of conscience and talked.

2.  Not one person told their spouse and the spouse talked.

3.  Not one person slipped up in any way possible.  Every single person in on this CT had a perfect alibi and not one person they knew ever susopected anyone. 

4.  Not one security guard, mainintence man, janitor, CCTV scanner, worker, or otherwise saw anything in either tower as they were being rigged with demolitions as they claim it was a controlled demo. 

5.  The timing was so precise that the terrorists who flew the planes into the builings and the demo team were perfectly coordinated to where and when this was going to occur, yet there is no record of this. 

6.  Ted Olson, the Solicitor General of the USA was in on this CT since his wife was on the plane that hit the pentagon.  So he must be in on this too no? 

7.  Not one person ever had second thoughts about carrying out the plot and ever backed out and went to authorities or ever said anything. 

8.  Not one person in the chain of command to Bush had any issue with this since they relayed the info to him right?  Who?  Some secret cell phone in the middle of the night told Bush about this? 

9.  someone murdered the 190 people on the plane that never hit the pentagon and not only were the bodies disposed of somehwere,but the plane had to land somewhere and that too was disposed of without a trace. 

Do you see how ridiculous this gets when you get into actual reality?  These are questions none of the CT'ers want to discuss. 

If they can answer them and convince me of a credible CT that makes sense, fine lets discuss it, but the above questions have never been discussed or answered to my satisfaction to take much of the wacked out shit seriously.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 03:02:57 PM »
there is no comprehension at all.  You would think the longer away from the event the more truth would come out, that's usually what happens, people speak, documents get released, etc etc.  the reverse has happened the case against these loose change loonies has gotten stronger. 
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »
tony, you obviously haven't done your research on this... the hole size is some loose change part 2, entry level shit.

It's so funny that people can shit on 911 questions when they dont know jack shit about it lol...

And what exactly constitutes "advanced" research on this CT?  Farmer's analysis of light and shadows relating to Sgt. Lagasse??  ::)

Or perhaps it's just more of you CT'rs desperately wanting to depict yourselves as being "in the know".

yawn.  if you want to learn more, there are people with phds who can explain the shit way better than me.

i have no clue who is behind what... But i do agree with the 911 commissioners who called their own investigation 'a whitewash' and have called for a better invetigation.

But hey, maybe you know more than they do.  I don't claim to.  But you do, I guess?

Ah...now the commissioners are honest?  But wait, a whole part of the CT is that the commission itself is in on the conspiracy.  Afterall, members like Kean, Hamilton, Zelikow are supposedly Bush puppets who helped cover everything up.  So they helped cover everything up, but since they found some aspects of the investigation troubling (with regards to getting data from other gov't agencies), that makes them credible? 

Which is it?  Are they part of the grand plot or not?  Or is it just more convenient to apply a CT when it fits your needs and dismiss it when it doesn't?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »
240 id like to hear you thoughts on the vids of the loose change guys and the popular mechnics dude and the 9/11 debunker...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »
yawn, we've been thru this shit 1000 times dude.  pointless waste of time.  i feel like i'm arguing with a 5 year old about santa.  you believe what you believe, let's leave it at that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 04:34:51 PM »
Care to answer my concerns.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »
yawn, we've been thru this shit 1000 times dude.  pointless waste of time.  i feel like i'm arguing with a 5 year old about santa.  you believe what you believe, let's leave it at that.
I havent been through it 1000 times...this is the first ive heard of the hole, cell phones etc...so please give me your thoughts on the rebuttles from popular mechanics and the other gentleman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
well, then you missed the 4+ years of me and cav22 and berserker(hugo) and others going rounds over and over on this.  Drawing diagrams, debating until 4 am.  In the end, we didn't change much of anything, and I think we all realized it's not worth the time to debate it.  we're going to believe what we're going to believe.

So if you really don't know about the hole size differnce, the lack of wing imprint, and most importantly the perfeectly round hole slashed thru 3 outer rings of the pentagon followed by a big object carried out under a blue tarp, then do your own research.  Google is full of site devoted to pointing out oddities in the official story, with plenty of sites to mock those that point it out.

You can believe whatever you please.  I can tell you this... RARE is the person who has spent a few hours looking at the 911 Qs that doesn't believe something stinks.  Yes, you'll have getbiggers saying "i've read it ALL, and none of it makes sense...".  Well, they're full of it.  They can't tell you five of the most basic Qs about 911.  But they claim to have read them all.

A lot of people in our govt believe the story stinks.  A whole lot of people around the world believe it.  Are they all loony?  maybe.  I guess you'll have to do your own research and reach your own conclusions.  Good luck with it... really man.  I don't have time to argue the stuff anymore, but I would hope, like any topic, you'd research it before just dismissing it as crazy nonsense by a bunch of Bush haters.  Remember - I voted for Bush twice and Dole, and I hated clinton with a passion.  I tried to start a fight with some prick who said inside job. When I looked at the info to prove him wrong... well... I went from being the loudest bush supporter quite the obama kneepadder... didnt ya ever wonder why? lol  Good luck man.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Sam... so where did all the people who died on the plane go??

They invented their identities decades ago to make certain there would be traceable accounts of their lives to give basis for their "deaths" aboard a plane that never flew that day. 
It's all there, people have PhDs.
Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »
well, then you missed the 4+ years of me and cav22 and berserker(hugo) and others going rounds over and over on this.  Drawing diagrams, debating until 4 am.  In the end, we didn't change much of anything, and I think we all realized it's not worth the time to debate it.  we're going to believe what we're going to believe.

So if you really don't know about the hole size differnce, the lack of wing imprint, and most importantly the perfeectly round hole slashed thru 3 outer rings of the pentagon followed by a big object carried out under a blue tarp, then do your own research.  Google is full of site devoted to pointing out oddities in the official story, with plenty of sites to mock those that point it out.

You can believe whatever you please.  I can tell you this... RARE is the person who has spent a few hours looking at the 911 Qs that doesn't believe something stinks.  Yes, you'll have getbiggers saying "i've read it ALL, and none of it makes sense...".  Well, they're full of it.  They can't tell you five of the most basic Qs about 911.  But they claim to have read them all.

A lot of people in our govt believe the story stinks.  A whole lot of people around the world believe it.  Are they all loony?  maybe.  I guess you'll have to do your own research and reach your own conclusions.  Good luck with it... really man.  I don't have time to argue the stuff anymore, but I would hope, like any topic, you'd research it before just dismissing it as crazy nonsense by a bunch of Bush haters.  Remember - I voted for Bush twice and Dole, and I hated clinton with a passion.  I tried to start a fight with some prick who said inside job. When I looked at the info to prove him wrong... well... I went from being the loudest bush supporter quite the obama kneepadder... didnt ya ever wonder why? lol  Good luck man.
my problem like 333's is that you dont have a credible story all you have are "oddities" that occur "oddities" that can be explained by others even if you dont buy that explanation. What, who, why?

I just spent 30 mins listening to those vids and I gotta tell you the loose change dudes come out on the short end of that stick, did you watch those videos 240?

you see you have to have an objective view point going in many ct'ers dont they are looking for something to believe in and they find it even if there are explanations for them. The loose change guys obviously arent objective while the popular mechanics guys is obviously simply stating what they found and what it points to.

p.s why did you write beserker(hugo)? you think huggy has a gimmick?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
all the proof you need that 9/11 wasn't a bomb or internal attack is with this simple sentence.  You are all still alive.  Do you really think a government that would kill thousands of it's own people wouldn't then kill the maker of loose change, the conspiracy theorists online, the people talking out publicly etc.  They would kill each and every one of them that live in the united states and potentially abroad.  Make it look like a 'car jacking' or drug deal gone bad end of story no more 'loose change'.

:o  [taking kc off screwball list]   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2010, 05:20:29 PM »
Also in addition none of the ct'ers can answer the questions posed to them? all you say is that something smells fishy well have you 240 looked at the explanations of the things that you call fishy?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2010, 07:01:44 PM »
Look, I love a CT as much as anyone else, but what has put forth so far is embarassingly bad and incoherent.  I have said from day 1 and the CT'ers can't accept it - for any part of the CT to be true, the entire thing has to be true.  So lets say for example they are able to prove the pentagon part was shady, they then also have to explain everything else for the CT to be true.  Now granted the official story probably not full since it was never really told to avoid the negligence of the many levels of govt in failing to catch these bums beforehand, but negligence is not the same thing as a CT.    

There are so many holes in the CT's put forth that the whole thing collapses like a house of cards so easily I would think after 10 years the CT'ers could at least come up with something by now.  

Never anything on:

1.  Who did it?

Who do you think did it? Was it Osama Bin Laden? A man who has not been formally charged with 911 because the FBI lacks suffcient info? I mean they spent a trillion dollars "looking" for him because of 911 but are not sure he did it. Would you spend that much money looking for someone that you are not convinced did it??!! Heck in that case they also don't know who did it!

2.  How did they do it?

Well let me ask you this. Silverstein admitted that they pulled the plug on WTC7. Obviously they did not pull it down with a wrecking ball and apparently nobody saw them rig explosives. Well we know the building fell at the speed of gravity which means all columns at the base were severed simultaneously and provided NO RESISTANCE to the upper floors coming down. He tells you they pulled it. What do you think he meant by that? That Spiderman pulled it for them with his webs???

3.  When did they plan it?

How would anyone know when a secretive group of criminals planned anything in secrecy? That's like asking me who were you thinking of when you jerked off? I have no idea. I would venture that they planned it in the past 10 years but definately not during World War 2 or 80,000 years ago.

4.  How did they cover it up?

Through the Media. 99.99999999% of the World Population saw what happened on 911 via MEDIA: TV, Internet (which failed because of bandwidth contraints) and Newspapers. Yes they "saw" it "almost" live. Who here knows if the footage was realtime or had a 10 minute delay? A very small percentage were in the vicinity of the impact zones when they occured. And you know what we have evidence on camera of "no-plane" witnesses. These people were there, claimed not to see planes fly into the WTC and some of them have mysteriously died or committed suicide. So now anyone that questions 911 is dismissed as crazy because how could they cover it up if so many people witnessed it. But how many people really witnessed it? 333 did you physically see the planes fly into WTC or Pentagon? Or did you see video images from the MEDIA? There is a smoke trail and where there is smoke there is fire.

5.  Why did they do it?

Why do criminals commit a crime? Perhaps because they could not invent the light bulb or the car?? There are many reasons for why useless criminals exist: greed, stupidity, malice, decadence, make your pick.

Geez you CT'ers, at least come up with something decent.  

Face it this thing stinks. Please debunk the videos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2010, 07:18:24 PM »
I just read a book called the Survivors Club and one of the guys in there who worked in the towers said he saw the plane coming that hit the building. Isd he lying?

What about the few hundred people on those planes?  Are their families lying? 

Like I said, there are problemswith the official story, I agree, however, the CT theorioes put forth make no sense whatsoever when you take into accout real world logistics and the fact that the govt is an incompetent mess at almost everything.   

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2010, 07:28:44 PM »
I just read a book called the Survivors Club and one of the guys in there who worked in the towers said he saw the plane coming that hit the building. Isd he lying?

What about the few hundred people on those planes?  Are their families lying?  

Like I said, there are problemswith the official story, I agree, however, the CT theorioes put forth make no sense whatsoever when you take into accout real world logistics and the fact that the govt is an incompetent mess at almost everything.    

People are put into witness protection programs every week. They can make people "appear" and "dissappear" all day long. I don't personally know the families of the "plane" victims so they could be "actors" for all I know. Paying off a few hundred actors to keep quiet is not that hard for these fuckers. Perhaps not even that many.

Now REAL people lost family in WTC and Pentagon no doubts about that. Those were REAL people jumping out of the buildings which makes it fucking disgusting to even think that these evil bastards could come up with such a fucked up scheme.

And when they come clean they would be labelled as crazy anyway or somehow commit suicide because of despair. yeah anything is possible once you accept the fact that you are breathing air through your lungs on a small planet in a giant galaxy in a massive Universe. The thought of life on earth is much more far fetched than believing that 911 was a lie.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
So if the Owner of the tower could pull WT7 with the flip of a switch via a controlled demolition...

What makes you think he couldn't do it to the other buildings as well?

Some things just don't make sense..

The truth lies somewhere between the CT'ers and the others.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »

or they could just agree to disapear and take on a new identity

just ct'n

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
"p.s why did you write beserker(hugo)? "

Hugo used to go by the name berserker way back in the day.  you missed some great debates here.