Author Topic: Caption this pic of Biden  (Read 10479 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Caption this pic of Biden
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »
so basically you're saying nothing has changed there since the early days of NY?
no, that would be off a bit from what I just said, but do they still have the old alliance shit going?  I know it still went strong up to the 70, 80 for sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
so basically you're saying nothing has changed there since the early days of NY?

Yup.  The sad part is that these cops make so much money now that they have an added arrogance now to where they abuse regular people as well.  its awful.  

most of these thugs, i mean YPD, would be drug dealers, mob guys, or bouncers, if they did not have the cop job, yet they are pulling in 125 and up plus benes, pensions etc.  My friend alone made 175k as a cop last year and will retur are 43 y/o with a pension of 100k a year for life plus health care.  

I want to kick myself for not getting one of these jobs when I had the chance.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »
Biden riles the crowd: 'You’re the dullest audience I’ve ever spoken to'
By Jordan Fabian - 10/07/10 02:48 PM ET

Vice President Joe Biden got a laugh from his audience at a Wisconsin fundraising event Thursday when he tried to rile the crowd about the economic collapse of 2008.

“We want to reward people who manufacture things in the United States, in Wisconsin, not to take them overseas to China and to other countries!” he said to a silent room at the event for Democratic gubernatorial nominee Tom Barrett, according to a White House pool report.

He continued, saying, “You’re the dullest audience I’ve ever spoken to," at which point he got applause and laughs. "Do you realize how many jobs Wisconsin lost? It’s staggering!"

Biden and President Obama have made frequent campaign stops in recent weeks in an attempt to jolt Democrats who are lagging Republicans in voter enthusiasm measures, in part due to the slowing pace of the economic recovery under the administration's watch.

Biden's appearance Thursday was in the state capital of Madison, which hosted a crowd of 26,000 to see President Obama speak at rally targeted at young voters the week prior.

The vice president has argued at previous events that Democrats have begun to reverse the momentum that had them sliding to large losses on Election Day. He has also taken several pointed shots at the GOP, jokingly saying this week that he would "strangle" Republicans who talk about the deficit.

On Thursday, he took a jab at the House GOP's "Pledge to America," governing agenda.

“The pledge half baked … folks, we’ve been in that oven before," he said. "This pledge is a threat to America."

________________________ ___________

ha ha ha ha

GO GET EM JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
Yup.  The sad part is that these cops make so much money now that they have an added arrogance now to where they abuse regular people as well.  its awful.  

most of these thugs, i mean YPD, would be drug dealers, mob guys, or bouncers, if they did not have the cop job, yet they are pulling in 125 and up plus benes, pensions etc.  My friend alone made 175k as a cop last year and will retur are 43 y/o with a pension of 100k a year for life plus health care.  

I want to kick myself for not getting one of these jobs when I had the chance.

Is it too late ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »
Is it too late ?

Yeah.  Definately.   

I would not make a good cop though.  I would be a better fireman.   The wait is currently 4 years. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 01:28:07 PM »
Is it too late ?
no, it's not to late.  What is the cuttoff for that over there 3333?  If  you served in the military they subtract those years.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 01:28:50 PM »
Yeah.  Definately.   

I would not make a good cop though.  I would be a better fireman.   The wait is currently 4 years. 

good cop lol....

James

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »
no, it's not to late.  What is the cuttoff for that over there 3333?  If  you served in the military they subtract those years.

3333, what is the age cut off ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
I think it's 35 over there, is that right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
I think it's 35 over there, is that right?

I'm 35 now and not going to deal with that stuff.    Plus, i dont like cops all that much to begin with.  I cant see myself busting people for red lifghts and crap like that. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 03:15:17 PM »
I have seen stuff half this board would never believe.    Whether its brutal beatdowns, corruption, payoffs, drunk cops letting their GF's drive the car, pension fraud, ticket abuse, etc.   

And as a cop, I have heard people say all manner of what cops do but usually upon further questioning, it turns out they heard about it from a friend who's uncle was a cop....

Truth is, I acknowledge there are some bad apples out there, but most of these beat down stories are coming from episodes of CSI. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »
And as a cop, I have heard people say all manner of what cops do but usually upon further questioning, it turns out they heard about it from a friend who's uncle was a cop....

Truth is, I acknowledge there are some bad apples out there, but most of these beat down stories are coming from episodes of CSI. 

Yeah.  Most cops are good.  Every profession has its bad apples.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
big white dude

By "big" you mean "fat" right?

I like how you call yourself a "white dude" as if you have any Anglo Saxon or Caucasian blood in you.  Instead of some watered down mamaluke.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »
FUPA, man tits, black man with a gun, that lady from "Poltergeist," image of Jesus on the cross shading the window on the back building.....there's a lot going on in this photo.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 06:16:36 PM »
By "big" you mean "fat" right?

I like how you call yourself a "white dude" as if you have any Anglo Saxon or Caucasian blood in you.  Instead of some watered down mamaluke.

My ancestors are all from Bari Italy. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
My ancestors are all from Bari Italy. 

That still doesn't make you "white".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »
That still doesn't make you "white".

so what am I?   black?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 08:16:44 PM »
so what am I?   black?

Watered down.
Mutt.
High yellow.
Lint Tinted.

Take your pick.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2010, 05:36:47 AM »
so what am I?   black?
I don't care what you call yourself.  You can call yourself anything you want and I won't have a problem with it.  But barring extraordinary circumstances of your family's past, you are probably NOT white.  Maybe you don't stand out there, but move out to one of the more white states like Nebraska or Wyoming and you'll see what I mean.  The ethnic with stand out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2010, 06:06:49 AM »
I don't care what you call yourself.  You can call yourself anything you want and I won't have a problem with it.  But barring extraordinary circumstances of your family's past, you are probably NOT white.  Maybe you don't stand out there, but move out to one of the more white states like Nebraska or Wyoming and you'll see what I mean.  The ethnic with stand out.

Wait till they hear my accent!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2010, 06:17:32 AM »
You probably wave your hands all around in the air when you speak too.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2010, 06:28:48 AM »
Wait till they hear my accent!
why would that matter what your race is?  whites are not all white trailer trash or redneck idiots if that's what you were thinking.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »
why would that matter what your race is?  whites are not all white trailer trash or redneck idiots if that's what you were thinking.

I think he meant his NY accent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2010, 06:34:32 AM »

No, but I have met more than my fair share of plain, stale, lifeless, flacid, vanilla, mid western types that are BORING. 

I really don't know any southerners or rednecks.   The people I have met from California are just annoying, fake, and consumed with bullshit relating to status, looks, etc.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
No, but I have met more than my fair share of plain, stale, lifeless, flacid, vanilla, mid western types that are BORING. 

I really don't know any southerners or rednecks.   The people I have met from California are just annoying, fake, and consumed with bullshit relating to status, looks, etc.   

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.  This post doesn't have any relation to the post I originally made.  What, you want to change what I said about you not being white to talking about you meeting your fair share of lifeless western types?  Really? hahaha...