Author Topic: Still think Obama is a one term president????  (Read 21565 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: Still think Obama is a one term president????
« Reply #225 on: June 18, 2011, 07:58:05 AM »
To err is human, to take someone else's hard earned money and then give it to lazy worthless fucktards requires a democrat. 

Want another?  Okay...

Brigands (that would be a thief, i.e., your neighbor, for those of you in Rio Linda, California  ;D) demand your money or your life.  Democrats take both.  In the name of "fairness".

FTN™   ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 18, 2011, 06:37:37 PM »
To err is human, to take someone else's hard earned money and then give it to lazy worthless fucktards requires a democrat. 

Want another?  Okay...

Brigands (that would be a thief, i.e., your neighbor, for those of you in Rio Linda, California  ;D) demand your money or your life.  Democrats take both.  In the name of "fairness".

FTN™   ;D

I understand the point you are trying to make but it is really idiotic....The Republicans have been spending a lot of money as well over the past 40 years or so....they claim to want fiscal sanity but they have been spending a lot as well...remember they controlled the congress for a very long time...about almost 15 years or so......

also. the republicans take your money by not taxing enough and letting corporations keep huge tax breaks and by giving subsidies to the rich....who do you think makes up the difference????.....the average tax-payer...YOU..through the borrowing we have to do to make up the difference

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: June 18, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
I understand the point you are trying to make but it is really idiotic....The Republicans have been spending a lot of money as well over the past 40 years or so....they claim to want fiscal sanity but they have been spending a lot as well...remember they controlled the congress for a very long time...about almost 15 years or so......

also. the republicans take your money by not taxing enough and letting corporations keep huge tax breaks and by giving subsidies to the rich....who do you think makes up the difference????.....the average tax-payer...YOU..through the borrowing we have to do to make up the difference

The Republicans balanced the budget in 4 years, something the Dems didnt do for 40 years before that. The spending they did in the last decade was no ideal but far better than the Dems record. Both Dems and Republicans are responsbile for subsidies to corporations - because of lobbying and votes. Even if you raised taxes on "the rich" and got rid of those subsidies, you would at most save $100 billion a year, which is not even close to getting the deficit down. If you raised taxes on only the true rich and left upper middleclass families out, you would save only $10 billion.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: June 18, 2011, 10:22:54 PM »

I would not make an idiotic point, sir.   ;D  Both sides lay blame and take credit, ergo what to do...?  Who is rich and who is poor?  To someone making $25,000 per year, one that makes double or triple that is rich.   To be specific and humorous, that, my friends is rich indeed.

When they come for your money, who will speak for you?  Give till it hurts, so that others may hurt less?  Or is it really give so that others may do less?  Yup.  That is what it really is.  The Great Society is a failure at everything save one goal and that being the subjugation of a group of people, regardless of skin color.  Indentured servitude  and all for their vote. 

And their life.  Their soul.  Their children's lives and souls, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. 

If we were to say, instead add two and two and come up with four, we would have at least accomplished something, but alas even sound math is not allowed in the feel good world of liberalism.  Allow me to proffer a glimpse of wisdom.

Give a man a fish and you give him a full belly.  Teach a man to fish and you end his hunger.  Show him how to make nets and sail a boat and you give him a livelihood.  Get the fuck out of his way and watch a man do what a man does best.  Succeed.

Give a man a welfare check and you take away his pride and his sense of humanity, honor and yes, even decency.  Teach him a trade, educate him, infuse him with a work ethic and perhaps even an entrepreneurial spirit and you allow him to stand upon his own two feet and in doing so you do more than give him back his pride, you give him a life worth living.  And sharing.  With friends and family.  And why is this so?  Because you did not give him something for nothing and in doing so nurtured his self worth allowing him to strive on his own behalf and that of his family.  To earn his way.

The wealthy have the capital to create businesses and business begat jobs. You would tax that to death and in the name of fairness?  Fuck that noise. 

Now then, if for whatever reason you feel that someone needs to give more, then by all means step up to the plate.  Is 50% of your income enough?  Why not 60% or more?  Yes, why not indeed?   Surely you make more than enough for you to get by on less?  I would wager that compared to some, you are quite wealthy.   Who are you to deny the poor their fair share of your wealth?

I don't think I've made my point, I know I've made it.

Ignorance like love, is never so blind that one cannot lift the binding 'round one's head to sneak a peak at the real world.  I have just raised it for you.   You are welcome. ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »
The Republicans balanced the budget in 4 years, something the Dems didnt do for 40 years before that. The spending they did in the last decade was no ideal but far better than the Dems record. Both Dems and Republicans are responsbile for subsidies to corporations - because of lobbying and votes. Even if you raised taxes on "the rich" and got rid of those subsidies, you would at most save $100 billion a year, which is not even close to getting the deficit down. If you raised taxes on only the true rich and left upper middleclass families out, you would save only $10 billion.

okay,..you say the Republicans balanced the budget....what years was that???..I don't remember that happening

you said that the Democrats hadn't balanced the budget in 40 years...Bill Clinton did so...he gets the credit....not the senate or congress

you said both Dems and Repubs are responsible for spending...same thing I said basically....okay the Dems are responsible too...but it doesn't lessen the culpability of the Repubs who are big spenders as well

your figures are low in terms of subsidies and help for the rich...between 1995 and 2009, the gov't paid a quarter of a trillion dollars to rich farmers alone!!!!!

http://farm.ewg.org/summary.php

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »
Gallup: Obama's Weekly Job Approval Ties Term Low of 43%
Gallup.com ^ | July 25, 2011 | by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama averaged a 43% job approval rating for the week of July 18-24, tied for the lowest weekly average of his administration. Obama's rating at this point is lower than President Bill Clinton's ratings were in the fall of 1995 when he was embroiled in a budget dispute similar to the one Obama faces now.

Clinton's job approval rating was above 50% during most of the shutdown, and continued at that level from February 1996 through the November election, which he won. Obama's job approval ratings in recent weeks have been significantly lower.

(Excerpt) Read more at gallup.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
sort of like the pot calling the kettle black with your worship of Palin and her numerous mistakes and gaffes

bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2011, 06:59:01 AM »
bump

I HAVE TOLD YOU, I LIKE HER BECAUSE ON THE ISSUES THAT MATTER SHE UTTERLY DESTROYS TYPHOID BARRY.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:33 AM »
I HAVE TOLD YOU, I LIKE HER BECAUSE ON THE ISSUES THAT MATTER SHE UTTERLY DESTROYS TYPHOID BARRY.

LIKE QUITTING?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2011, 09:09:48 AM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2011, 07:49:07 AM »

yes

yes i do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2011, 07:35:29 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2011, 07:48:34 AM »
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Wow!   High 30's on the way.   

Once he is in the mid 30s and stays there, he is dead. Unless, a RINO runs against him.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2011, 08:08:47 AM »
he is a one term president and its his fault..

his watered down pseudo republican Bush policies did it.

he should have nutted up from the start.. told republicans.. "you did this shit and look at us now"... Shut the fuck up.. its my thing now bitch

Instead... with health care.. he let idiot ass republicans run the scare tactics and not go with the original plan.. he lost..

the cuts/entitlements thing... he fucked that up.. let idiot ass republicans who think money just appears with out any revenue, bargain him out of that decision.

Everyone calls this guy liberal but this guy isnt.. he is so pseudo repub its not funny.. the last true liberal was forced out of washington for showing his wang on twitter.. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »
He had two years of all dems.  He wasted his presidency on obamacare, cap n trade, spending like a lunatic, etc. 

He has no one to blame but himself for his predicament. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2011, 08:36:39 AM »
Obama was too liberal even for his own party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2011, 09:37:54 AM »
I think he is going to be asked not to run by his own party.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:08 AM »
He had two years of all dems.  He wasted his presidency on obamacare, cap n trade, spending like a lunatic, etc. 

He has no one to blame but himself for his predicament. 

333 - why do you ignore that fact that the Dems do not have the hive mind of Repubs and many so called "blue dogs" voted against their party

Even more significant - why do you completely ignore the fact that the Repubs in the Senate blocked everthing and used the filibuster much more than any other time in history to block anything they could

why do you ignore these FACTS adn just pretend the Dems could have done anything they wanted in the first 2 years?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2011, 09:47:39 AM »
333 - why do you ignore that fact that the Dems do not have the hive mind of Repubs and many so called "blue dogs" voted against their party

Even more significant - why do you completely ignore the fact that the Repubs in the Senate blocked everthing and used the filibuster much more than any other time in history to block anything they could

why do you ignore these FACTS adn just pretend the Dems could have done anything they wanted in the first 2 years?

How did they get obamacare?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2011, 09:48:29 AM »

you also told us if we pursued operation gunrunner against the ATF, "the government would probably collapse".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2011, 09:52:47 AM »

How did they get obamacare?

They made sure they got a certain number of Republicans to vote for it as well, removing the filibuster by invoking cloture I'm guessing.

I am not an ultimate knowledge of the this myself, but it sounds reasonable.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »

you think alot of crazy things

just another one to add to the list