Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Ghadafi dead and defeated  (Read 19677 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Ghadafi dead and defeated
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »

you're comparing two totally different wars...Obama did not put boots on the ground , did not spend a lot of money, and won quickly with the objective fully achieved.....with not ONE loss of American life....

Iraq was very costly (2 trillion dollars)....very deadly (over 4000 american lives lost)..and the objective took a very long time to achieve...(finding Saddham and then getting a functioning democracy going)..not criticizing Bush..I supported him and the Iraq war.....but Bush started that war.....Obama was sucked into Libya due to necessity because Ghadafi proclaimed he was going to slaughter the entire country if he had to in order to stay in power

Sorry for killing your theory

You didn't kill any "theory"  it's a fact.  Many Obama supporters would point to him ending the war, getting out of Iraq, staying out of other countries business (especially in the middle-east)as the one of the reasons they supported him.  He hasn't backed out of the middle-east at all.  And with a cost of $600 million (lets see if that is ever paid back, as it should be) I wouldn't say that isn't a lot of money.  And I am certainly not knocking him not putting troops in harms way, I commend him for that.  And we weren't "sucked into" Libya.  There are many atrocities commited throughout the world, yet we have no interest in helping.  Why?  Oil.  I don't have a problem with that, but the whole attitude of smashing Bush for being in Iraq "for oil" but now giving Obama a free pass is hypocritical.  I'm not sure I'm a fan of what is going to happen with the Muslim brotherhood takes contol of Libya, just like Egypt, but for now, once less pile of shit is walking the earth and at least there is a chance things could improve for the people in Libya.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »

hahaha drunk guy in front of concrete wall thinks wwe macho man is more important than ghadafi,and you put this retard on here  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D,better get outside and get some freash air :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

I dont remember Bush making it a goal to take out gadafi 

Pesky little facts like this one keeps getting ignored by the Obama nut hugger on this board.

But, hey. Lets give credit to Barry for something NATO accomplished. It was a NATO airstrike that pinned Ghadafi to where he was found. And since Obama keeps mentioning NATO and giving them credit as being on the forefront of this conflict, then NATO should be receiving all the credit.

Good job, NATO. You finally did something right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »
i concede all the points made dissing obama.  clearly illegal war.  presidents dont care about the law, didnt you notice?

however, now that he got the results - you gotta give him props to go with that hate.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 02:31:25 PM »
Pesky little facts like this one keeps getting ignored by the Obama nut hugger on this board.

But, hey. Lets give credit to Barry for something NATO accomplished. It was a NATO airstrike that pinned Ghadafi to where he was found. And since Obama keeps mentioning NATO and giving them credit as being on the forefront of this conflict, then NATO should be receiving all the credit.

HA!!..you fool....and JUST WHO DO YOU THINK IS NATO??????.....THERE IS NO NATO WITHOUT THE UNITED STATES....and you know that....don't be a wise ass

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »
Egypt is NOT a disaster and again give Obama credit for getting our allies to fight for a change instead of letting them hide behind our skirt while we do all the work, lose all the lives, and spend all the treasure...Obama let Britain and France do the heavy lifting but they could not have won if we didn't support them with our military...so stop trying to take credit away from Obama...you're embarrassing yourself

who cares about approval polls...Obama did the right thing and came out victorious...keep eating sour grapes

If Obama plunged in the polls after Bin Laden got whacked, what makes you think the American people, two weeks from now, will give a flying fig about Qaadafi?

In fact, weren't there a handful of libs who thought Obama would cruise to re-election after "Obama got Osama"? Now, at least 53% of Americans polled don't think he deserved to be re-elected.

Obama is hiding behind the NATO tag for one reason: So he (and folks like you) can boast about how great they are about what they did, when it looks good. Yet, they can run, hide and say "NATO DID IT!!", when Libya becomes a stir-fried mess just like Egypt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:09 PM »
Obama?? It would have never happen if he had his way in the beginning. He wanted to repeal the Bush policies, so I guess kudos to him for listening to his advisors and NOT repealing them. I guess!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 10:37:56 PM »
Democracy= Strapping a mortally wounded man to the hood of a car and driving around with him through the desert like a trophy while onlookers take pictures

As I said when this started, Osama get no credit for taking out a dictator who was of  absolutely no threat to our interests, was working with the CIA and whose death brings absolutely no tangible benefit.

However, I will be the first to say I told you so when these Jeffersonian Democratic freedom fighters ( Mostly lawless tribal nomads and Al Queda Off shoots) receive our aid and military training + promptly attack us.

The double standard here is so obvious its pathetic. The MSM doesn't even attempt to blanket its blatant and slobbering partisanship regarding Libya.

Maybe next Barry can take out a warlord in Antarctica who is committing genocide against seals.  ::)

However, he better get permission from the UN, the penguin counsel of the Galapagos and a willing coalition of Algae beforehand.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
Another thing I think this whole thing shows us is that foriegn policy doesn't really change much based on who is in the WH.

Obama is really doing well with his peace prize eh?

PS Saddam wasn't a threat either.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 10:41:43 PM »
Another thing I think this whole thing shows us is that foriegn policy doesn't really change much based on who is in the WH.

Apples and bowling balls Oz. Completely different situation+ not to mention the fact that AFTER Iraq this "disjointed, multifaceted, super cooperative, very positive" military action took place.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 07:39:57 AM »

Hate to tell you this but it was a US Predator drone and a French fighter jet strike that pinned Ghadafi down and allowed him to be caught.... >:( >:( :)
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 08:27:21 AM »
HA!!..you fool....and JUST WHO DO YOU THINK IS NATO??????.....THERE IS NO NATO WITHOUT THE UNITED STATES....and you know that....don't be a wise ass

Hey retard. USA did not lead in this conflict. Obama clearly stated that European countries were in the forefront of THIS ENDEAVOR. Who founded NATO has no bearing at all. USA was not spearheading this campaign. OBAMA SAID SO. You know, the same idiot you voted for. He gave all the credit to NATO. So therefore they get the credit, not himself.

For someone that hangs on every word from the president, you seem to not have a clue. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 08:29:36 AM »

Hate to tell you this but it was a US Predator drone and a French fighter jet strike that pinned Ghadafi down and allowed him to be caught.... >:( >:( :)

Again. Who did Obama give credit to and from what position did he say that the US was "leading" this campaign? Hint: How can you lead when you don't have boots on the ground?

If Obama himself doesn't want the credit because he didn't know what the result would be of such conflict (days, not months), then why would you exalt him for its success?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 08:30:22 AM »
Again. Who did Obama give credit to and from what position did he say that the US was "leading" this campaign? Hint: How can you lead when you don't have boots on the ground?

i am so confused by the left cheering this on.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »

i am so confused by the left cheering this on.   

True.  Bush was a blood thirsty, warmonger whose only motivation for putting troops in Iraq was the increased profits of gas companies.

But, somehow, Obama's motivations are pristine and pure, and he is such a great peaceful loving leader. He never continued any of the wars or took part in any other conflicts. No, sir.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2011, 08:39:55 AM »
If Obama plunged in the polls after Bin Laden got whacked, what makes you think the American people, two weeks from now, will give a flying fig about Qaadafi?

In fact, weren't there a handful of libs who thought Obama would cruise to re-election after "Obama got Osama"? Now, at least 53% of Americans polled don't think he deserved to be re-elected.

Obama is hiding behind the NATO tag for one reason: So he (and folks like you) can boast about how great they are about what they did, when it looks good. Yet, they can run, hide and say "NATO DID IT!!", when Libya becomes a stir-fried mess just like Egypt.

uh huh..just like you're running and hiding now from an Obama victory....just give the guy his due and moved on......we are not talking about opinion polls here..did Obama emerge victorious???....yes or no....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8841812/Rebels-accused-of-executing-former-Libyan-leader-and-son-Mutassim.html

And you people are celebrating this?    Ever think Maybe keeping Gadaffi in place was being done for a reason?    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 08:40:55 AM »
uh huh..just like you're running and hiding now from an Obama victory....just give the guy his due and moved on......we are not talking about opinion polls here..did Obama emerge victorious???....yes or no....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8841812/Rebels-accused-of-executing-former-Libyan-leader-and-son-Mutassim.html

Yeah - great victory.   Taking out one group of animals, and replace it with a worse group of islamists and animals.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »
Obama?? It would have never happen if he had his way in the beginning. He wanted to repeal the Bush policies, so I guess kudos to him for listening to his advisors and NOT repealing them. I guess!

come on coach...listening to advisors is what the president is supposed to do...he gets in a room with a bunch of people and some say blue and others say red and the president decides.....you know thats how it goes....the prez said yes and now he has a victory and a policy success on his hands..just give him his due and move on...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »
Democracy= Strapping a mortally wounded man to the hood of a car and driving around with him through the desert like a trophy while onlookers take pictures

As I said when this started, Osama get no credit for taking out a dictator who was of  absolutely no threat to our interests, was working with the CIA and whose death brings absolutely no tangible benefit.

However, I will be the first to say I told you so when these Jeffersonian Democratic freedom fighters ( Mostly lawless tribal nomads and Al Queda Off shoots) receive our aid and military training + promptly attack us.

The double standard here is so obvious its pathetic. The MSM doesn't even attempt to blanket its blatant and slobbering partisanship regarding Libya.

Maybe next Barry can take out a warlord in Antarctica who is committing genocide against seals.  ::)

However, he better get permission from the UN, the penguin counsel of the Galapagos and a willing coalition of Algae beforehand.

Dude...get a grip

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 08:45:17 AM »

Obama should be praised that he is willing to do what it takes to make sure the interests of United States are met.....damn the Nobel Peace Prize or not......and Obama told the Nobel committee..."sometimes in order to have peace you have to make war"....so he told them his philosophy from the get-go

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2011, 08:46:34 AM »
Watch the video of Gaddafi's capture. It's clear as day that it was Islamists who captured. Not really surprising, though, given that they're running the show in Libya.

Hooray for Sharia Law democracy!  ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »
Again.

Why are liberals willing to heap praise on Obama but chastised Bush when he took out Hussein?

The reason for their criticism was this: How does Hussein affect the USA? His death accomplishes nothing! Therefore, Bush doesn't deserve any credit.

How come that standard has all of the sudden changed for Obama?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2011, 08:47:46 AM »
Apples and bowling balls Oz. Completely different situation+ not to mention the fact that AFTER Iraq this "disjointed, multifaceted, super cooperative, very positive" military action took place.

apples and bowling balls because you say so huh???.....again..those sour grapes you are eating taste really bad don't they???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2011, 08:56:17 AM »
Hey retard. USA did not lead in this conflict. Obama clearly stated that European countries were in the forefront of THIS ENDEAVOR. Who founded NATO has no bearing at all. USA was not spearheading this campaign. OBAMA SAID SO. You know, the same idiot you voted for. He gave all the credit to NATO. So therefore they get the credit, not himself.

For someone that hangs on every word from the president, you seem to not have a clue. 

goddamn it..you are such an asshole fag fuck .....Obama gave NATO all the credit for POLITICAL COVER.....it looks better for history and for world opinion that the US did not strike out on their own in bringing down Ghadafi....he let France and Britain lead so that the U.S. would not take the brunt of criticism from the Arab world for bringing down one of their own..not to mention we were already bogged down in Afghanistan and Iraq and didn't want to overextend.....

Do you actually in your wildest dreams believe that France and Britain could have beaten Ghadafi BY THEMSELVES????..the U.S provided vital military assistance in terms of many cruise misslies launched, initial aerial support and continuing logistics and intelligence support...which NATO DOES NOT POSSESS without the United States.....Further, as Vince pointed out the U.S. Drone is what found Ghadafi and initiated the fatal strike along with a French plane.....

Those are the facts......if you can't handle the truth then leave the thread and go post in the sex talk thread...I'm sure you can find a home on one of Bay's fag threads