Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Ghadafi dead and defeated  (Read 19679 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Well....where are all the nay-sayers now???.....Obama said he would depose Ghadafi and he has......he said he would liberate Libya and thats been done.....he was criticized about leading from behind but he accomplished his mission without ONE American casualty....INCREDIBLE

John McCain commenting on CNN just now: "the administration deserves a lot of credit and the world is a better place without Ghadafi"

Obama is an amazing president.....One of the best commander-in-chiefs we have had since WWII.....

3333....another ass kicking for you......how long is this going to continue???...these ass-kicking threads are exposing all your bullshit talk

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Ghadafi dead and defeated
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »
Obama most likely would have made a fine military officer as he understands how to delegate power and to whom.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 08:21:21 AM »
Obama most likely would have made a fine military officer as he understands how to delegate power and to whom.

good point...militarily, he is kicking ass all over the place.....I never thought he would be this tough...kudos

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:35 AM »
good point...militarily, he is kicking ass all over the place.....I never thought he would be this tough...kudos

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 08:32:10 AM »
the man leads the charge so that an easily controllable, ragtag organization can take out a terrorist with american blood on his hands.

then he has time to go pick out pumpkins.  class.  family man.  history will remember that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 08:33:05 AM »
the man leads the charge so that an easily controllable, ragtag organization can take out a terrorist with american blood on his hands.

then he has time to go pick out pumpkins.  class.  family man.  history will remember that.

Obama is gangsta!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 08:34:24 AM »
clinton fumbled lots of military actions and ATF clusterfcks, while banging fat interns.

obama, on the other hand, does seem to have his shit together - on the battlefield as well as the family front.

i wonder if all those repubs on FX news screaming about this libyan invasion will suddenly be like "WE got him!" about kadaffi.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 08:36:36 AM »
clinton fumbled lots of military actions and ATF clusterfcks, while banging fat interns.

obama, on the other hand, does seem to have his shit together - on the battlefield as well as the family front.

i wonder if all those repubs on FX news screaming about this libyan invasion will suddenly be like "WE got him!" about kadaffi.

Wag the Dog

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
Wag the Dog

???  this iran thing is wag the dog.

in this case, it was an actual war.  find another analogy :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 09:24:53 AM »

of course hey will.....Newt will be the first

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 09:43:49 PM »
Well....where are all the nay-sayers now???.....Obama said he would depose Ghadafi and he has......he said he would liberate Libya and thats been done.....he was criticized about leading from behind but he accomplished his mission without ONE American casualty....INCREDIBLE

John McCain commenting on CNN just now: "the administration deserves a lot of credit and the world is a better place without Ghadafi"

Obama is an amazing president.....One of the best commander-in-chiefs we have had since WWII.....

3333....another ass kicking for you......how long is this going to continue???...these ass-kicking threads are exposing all your bullshit talk

BIG DEAL!!! He whacked Bin Laden; less than six months later, his approval ratings are in the 30s and he's losing to Herman Cain in the polls.

The number one issue is THE ECONOMY, not Qaadafi; Obama SUCKS on that issue, period. At best, he'll get about a 5-point bump in the polls that will be gone within a month.

You were yapping about what Obama did in Egypt with Mubarak. Now, just as several conservative heads predicted, Egypt is a major mess, with the Muslim Brotherhood (a threat, far, FAR WORSE) running the show there. And the same will likely happen in Libya. Once it does, Obama will run as far away from taking credit for Libya, as he did with Egypt once things spiraled downward there.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 06:00:29 AM »
he did what your man bush couldn't do for 8 years  :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 06:19:35 AM »

::)  Pot meet kettle.

The US has no business getting involved. 

billion spent on an illegal war in libya.

And I stand by my original position - stated before Rush and Hannity gave yall an opinion to parrot - I'm 100% against US involvement in libya.  Obama should have let kadaffi kill 10,000 people, and it'd be over now. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 06:20:26 AM »
Yep. The economy is still in shambles and that is what matters to Main St. and the ever growing welfare classes.

I'm glad Ghadaffi is dead (I will eat a bit of humble pie on that Andresiman)  but I'm very concerned about who will fill the power vacuum and who will be supporting those that fill the power vacuum.

I also still can't wrap my head around why Obama didn't pour resources into strengthening those mass protests in Iran 2 or so years ago instead of sitting by, doing nothing and letting them get slaughtered on national TV.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 06:23:38 AM »

I dont remember Bush making it a goal to take out gadafi 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 07:03:13 AM »

Yet, his approval rating is in the toilet.

39% (Gallup).

Plus, notice that Obama kept stating that it was NATO that led the operation. Rough translation: Obama only wants to take credit if it goes well. If it ends up a disaster (ala Egypt), he'll distance himself from Libya as far as his feet will carry him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 07:51:07 AM »
BIG DEAL!!! He whacked Bin Laden; less than six months later, his approval ratings are in the 30s and he's losing to Herman Cain in the polls.

The number one issue is THE ECONOMY, not Qaadafi; Obama SUCKS on that issue, period. At best, he'll get about a 5-point bump in the polls that will be gone within a month.

You were yapping about what Obama did in Egypt with Mubarak. Now, just as several conservative heads predicted, Egypt is a major mess, with the Muslim Brotherhood (a threat, far, FAR WORSE) running the show there. And the same will likely happen in Libya. Once it does, Obama will run as far away from taking credit for Libya, as he did with Egypt once things spiraled downward there.

well first of all.....yes the economy sucks and I believe Obama has to take full credit for that.....but we are not talking about that here....we are talking about Obama's victory in terms of Ghadafi and Libya......just comment on that......EPIC CHANGING THE SUBJECT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE OBAMA HIS DUE.....as for Egypt, democracy is always messy at first.....they are going down a road they have never been on..Egypt has never been a democracy in their entire history since the Pharoahs...give them time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 07:56:19 AM »
Yep. The economy is still in shambles and that is what matters to Main St. and the ever growing welfare classes.

I'm glad Ghadaffi is dead (I will eat a bit of humble pie on that Andresiman)  but I'm very concerned about who will fill the power vacuum and who will be supporting those that fill the power vacuum.

I also still can't wrap my head around why Obama didn't pour resources into strengthening those mass protests in Iran 2 or so years ago instead of sitting by, doing nothing and letting them get slaughtered on national TV.

admitting you were wrong about Libya is mighty big of you.....you are more humble than a lot of guys on here who continue to stand on ceremony with no foundation to their arguments...you are right that the economy is in shambles....Obama has to take the blame on this........no getting around it...but he is trying to pass the job act and the Republicans won't work with him on this...

Yes you're right again about the power vacuum thing.....worrisome true.....but the Ghadafi regime came to its natural end.....and at least democracy has a chance now to flourish if they truly want it to

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 07:57:09 AM »
I will admit that Obama's propensity for death and destruction of turds is a very welcome surprise.  I do find it ironic that one of his platforms for 08 was the end to the war in Iraq.  Technically he didn't lie, but he sure has no problem getting involved in many other conflicts.  And what is most shocking......the same libtards who were so down on Bush for Iraq either have nothing to say on the matter, or want praise for Obama.....  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 07:59:29 AM »
Yet, his approval rating is in the toilet.

39% (Gallup).

Plus, notice that Obama kept stating that it was NATO that led the operation. Rough translation: Obama only wants to take credit if it goes well. If it ends up a disaster (ala Egypt), he'll distance himself from Libya as far as his feet will carry him.

Egypt is NOT a disaster and again give Obama credit for getting our allies to fight for a change instead of letting them hide behind our skirt while we do all the work, lose all the lives, and spend all the treasure...Obama let Britain and France do the heavy lifting but they could not have won if we didn't support them with our military...so stop trying to take credit away from Obama...you're embarrassing yourself

who cares about approval polls...Obama did the right thing and came out victorious...keep eating sour grapes

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 08:04:51 AM »
I will admit that Obama's propensity for death and destruction of turds is a very welcome surprise.  I do find it ironic that one of his platforms for 08 was the end to the war in Iraq.  Technically he didn't lie, but he sure has no problem getting involved in many other conflicts.  And what is most shocking......the same libtards who were so down on Bush for Iraq either have nothing to say on the matter, or want praise for Obama.....  ::)

you're comparing two totally different wars...Obama did not put boots on the ground , did not spend a lot of money, and won quickly with the objective fully achieved.....with not ONE loss of American life....

Iraq was very costly (2 trillion dollars)....very deadly (over 4000 american lives lost)..and the objective took a very long time to achieve...(finding Saddham and then getting a functioning democracy going)..not criticizing Bush..I supported him and the Iraq war.....but Bush started that war.....Obama was sucked into Libya due to necessity because Ghadafi proclaimed he was going to slaughter the entire country if he had to in order to stay in power

Sorry for killing your theory

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 08:28:54 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/gaddafi-capture-video_n_1023881.html

If Obama wants to celebrate this - let him.  These people are barbarians. 

James

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 09:11:34 AM »

::)  Pot meet kettle.

Quote from: 240 is Back on October 20, 2011, 08:34:24 AM
Quote from: 240 is Back on October 20, 2011, 08:34:24 AM

Quote from: 240 is Back on March 19, 2011, 01:20:29 PM
The US has no business getting involved.

Quote from: 240 is Back on June 16, 2011, 09:34:50 AM

billion spent on an illegal war in libya.

Quote from: 240 is Back on March 24, 2011, 11:49:11 AM

And I stand by my original position - stated before Rush and Hannity gave yall an opinion to parrot - I'm 100% against US involvement in libya.  Obama should have let kadaffi kill 10,000 people, and it'd be over now.  

LOL !!